Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

While The Wife Gets Her Nails Done

"What do you do with the babysitter when you don't need her to babysit?"

55
12 Comments 12
30.4k Views 30.4k
1.3k words 1.3k words
Famous Story

Mike let out a long breath as he closed the front door to his home, hung up his jacket, and loosened his tie. He heard chopping noises coming from the kitchen and figured his wife, Cindy, was preparing dinner. As he walked into the kitchen to say hello, he instead found their seventeen-year-old babysitter, Megan, doing the chopping. As he walked up to her, she stopped working on the food and turned to smile at him.

“Hi, Mr. Wilks. Welcome home,” she said in her usual cheery voice.

“Hi, Amanda. What are you still doing here? Cindy should be home by now.”

“Yeah, well, Cindy got back and remembered that Robbie is having dinner at a friend’s house today, so she decided to get her nails done before you got back. She asked that since you guys wouldn’t be needing me to watch him, if I could still stay a while and prep some veggies for your dinner, so I said sure.”

Instantly, a wicked thought came to mind. He eyed the petite five-foot teenager, her shiny golden hair, small, but extremely perky breasts, causing him to smile devilishly. She was wearing a tight pink and purple t-shirt, a very short dark purple skirt, a purple headband and white running shoes. Even if there wasn’t already something going on between them, he would have tried his luck at taking her right then and there anyways.

A while back, his wife wanted him to fire Megan to save money and have them watch their son more, but Megan, convinced, him to get his wife to keep her on. It was a deal he was happy to keep renewing with her, at least twice a week.

“So, did Cindy say when she was going to be back?”

“Around 5:30.”

Mike’s smile widened ever so slightly.

“About ten, fifteen minutes then. And you said Robbie is at a friend’s house?”

This time it was Megan whose smile turned devious.

“That’s right.”

Not about to waste any time, Mike walked over to Megan and pressed his lips against hers, to which she responded by slipping her tongue into his mouth. Slipping a hand under and up her shirt, Mike kneaded Megan’s left breast like a small lump of dough while his other hand squeezed her firm right ass cheek. Meanwhile, Megan had one of her hands placed on Mike’s chest, while her other one gently massaged his cock through his pants.

Since they didn’t have a lot of time, Mike broke the kiss and forcefully spun Megan around and pushed her forward, forcing her to place her hands on the kitchen counter to brace herself. She smiled as he did this, knowing that they both didn’t mind a little rough stuff, especially when time was an issue. In order to get into position, Megan bent at her waist and pushed her ass out towards Mike.

As she prepared, Mike quickly removed his belt, unzipped his pants and pulled his already painfully engorged cock out of his pants and pulled Megan’s skirt up and over her ass, revealing a bald, wet pussy. No panties I see, naughty girl, and already so wet for me.

After a few strokes to get himself ready, Mike aimed his cock at the opening of the teen’s warm, moist cunt. Given their lack of time, Mike wasn’t gentle and shoved his cock brutally into Megan, causing her to scream at the momentary pain, which was quickly replaced with extreme pleasure as Mike fucked her.

“Faster, Mike, faster!”

Mike increased his thrusting speed, but the ravenous teen still begged for more.

“Oh, God! Please, Mike, fuck me faster. Faster!” she yelled at him as she pushed herself against his cock to get him as deep into her as she could.

IvettePrice
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IvettePrice

Mike didn't want to disappoint her, so he started pumping his cock into Megan as fast, and as rough, as he could. He looked down at her and couldn't resist gripping her hair and firmly pulling on it.

“You like that, baby? You like that when I get a little rough?” he asked while also spanking her ass with his right hand.

“Yes, yes, yes,” Megan cried as Mike's considerable shaft rammed her small cunt.

After about five minutes of fucking Megan as fast as he could manage, Mike could feel his cock getting warmer and wetter, but he couldn’t tell if it was Megan cumming, himself, or even both, but he didn't care either way. Mike kept thrusting and Megan just kept loudly crying out how much she wanted him to keep going; he was surprised they didn’t alert his neighbors.

“Oh, fuck, you’re gonna make me cum,” she rasped out between ragged breaths. “I’m gonna cum, I’m, aaahhh!”

Megan screamed and shuddered as she came and her pussy gripped Mike’s cock harder than ever before as she climaxed. The extra tightness pushed Mike to his own breaking point, and this time he could tell that he was cumming himself. With an animalistic grunt, he came inside the teen and filled her pussy with warm, pleasing cum.

Their thrusting slowed down as they caught their breath until Mike slid out of Megan's pussy. As he staggered back, almost unable to maintain his balance, Megan used several fingers to scoop some of Mike’s cum out of her pussy and lick it off of her fingers. She closed her eyes and savored the warm mix of both of their cum.

Hearing the garage door open, they knew Cindy was back, so they rushed to hide any evidence of their illicit activity. Mike hastily put his dick back into his pants and zipped himself up, not bothering with the belt and instead throwing it into one of the cabinets to retrieve later. Megan cleaned off her fingers, pulled her skirt back down, and wiped away the cum that had fallen onto the floor with a paper towel that she promptly threw away.

Cindy entered the house from the garage and headed towards the kitchen. As she walked in, she saw Megan working on the vegetables like she asked her, and her husband was sitting at the dinner table reading a newspaper. Noticing her entering the room, Mike put down the paper and they smiled at each other.

“Hey, honey,” Cindy said as she went over to Mike and gave him a quick peck on the cheek.

They talked for a minute about how work was, that she planned to make chicken stir fry for dinner, and then she said that she was going to go upstairs to freshen up. Mike got up himself and got his wallet out.

“Well, it’s about time I pay you back for your previous, sessions, with our family, so,” Mike trailed off as he pulled five hundred-dollar bills out of his wallet and gave them to the teen, who swiftly stuffed it into a pocket on her little skirt. It was five times what his wife thought she was getting paid. “We appreciate all that you do for us. I’m going to pour myself a drink. I’ll be back in a few minutes.”

Mike gave Megan a quick kiss on the lips and she went back to chopping vegetables for the couple’s dinner. The naughty babysitter smiled to herself, gleefully reflecting on how she was able to get Mike to cheat on his wife with her, while paying her for it no less. As she cut up a few carrots, she didn’t even seem to notice the several drops of cum running down her thighs, past the hemline of her skirt.

Published 
Written by NobleStallion
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments