Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My best friend, The love of my life, Chapter 3

15
7 Comments 7
10.6k Views 10.6k
2.9k words 2.9k words


"Jess are you still up here?" Sam was just outside the bedroom door. I stood there rooted to the spot with my trousers around my ankles and my rapidly softening cock exposed. Jess was still crouched in front of me, unwilling to make any kind of movement. My heart leapt into my mouth as he attempted to turn the door handle, but thankfully Jess had taken the time to lock it. "Jess I just want to apologise okay?" He seemed to know Jess was in that room, maybe because of the light under the door or the scent of jasmine.

I flushed, slowly pulling my trousers back up to cover my modesty. This sparked a reaction from Jess as her eyes flicked up to mine. I raised my eyebrows and motioned towards the door expectantly. She needed to say something. After a few moments hesitation she finally did.

"H... Hey Sam, it's fine I'll be down in a second," she choked out. I could see fear etched across her angelic face.

"I just really need you to know how sorry I am. You know why it's so hard for me to trust somebody, but I do trust you I swear. I just get jealous sometimes even though I know we love each other. Just come out and let's hug this out please!" Sam was rambling and clearly devastated. I found it extremely odd to hear this side of him, he sounded scarily close to tears. A tsunami of guilt crashed over me. I was overwhelmed as I slowly walked backwards and crouched on the edge of the four-poster bed behind me. I saw the same feeling punch Jess square in the face and tears pooled in her eyes.

"I'll... Be down in a second I swear... Just go get me a drink baby..." This seemed to convince him as he mumbled an agreement and stalked away. Two intensely awkward minutes passed by, Jessica remained kneeling in the spot she had just sucked me to orgasm, staring at the floor. I didn't know what to say. There was no way to console her because I was too busy trying to figure everything out myself.

After another two or three agonising minutes, Jess just stood up without looking at me and walked towards the door. My mind was racing to find the words but I just couldn't do it.

"Jess..." She stopped still by the door, openly crying, her body shaking but as I opened my mouth the words failed to materialise again. With a final sob she left the room, leaving me cursing myself and life itself. How had the most magical moment of my life ended the way it had? The conversation between the two of them kept running through my mind. I'd seen a different part of Sam, one that made this all so much harder. Not only that but the way Jess had reacted to him, the way she called him 'baby' just five minutes after sucking me off had my head spinning. I'm not sure how long I laid there but in the end I was disturbed by Will running along the hallway moaning for a toilet and I decided to rejoin the party. Anything to numb that sense of hopelessness.

It was in full swing when I got back downstairs. Jess and Sam were nowhere to be seen so I decided to let loose. Beers started going down as easy as water, drinking games took their toll and I actually allowed myself to have a good night. Unfortunately, I proved my dad right when I got out of the taxi home and threw up all over the side wall of the house. The repercussions, however, would have to wait until morning. I let myself in quietly and grabbed a glass of water to take to bed. It was as I laid there staring at the ceiling in a half drunken state that I finally found the words that had eluded me earlier. It seemed like a brilliant idea to text them at 2am.

'Jess, hey... Here's what I want to say. I'm sorry for what happened earlier. Except I'm not. It felt amazing and not just because I got a blowjob, but because it was you! Sexy, beautiful, caring, amazing Jessica Thorne threw herself at me. My best friend, the love of my life. I've wanted this for as long as I've known what this even is. I know you feel the way I do, you've shown that so pick me. Pick me Jess because I am completely head over heels in love with you. Text back when you see this xoxoxo.' My finger hovered over send for a few seconds before finally pressing it. I let go a breath I didn't know was being held.

"JAMES!" I was rudely awakened by a shrill scream from my mother. A glance at the alarm clock told me it was 8.30am and a quick check of my phone showed no reply. "Clean that shit up! Now!" I groaned aloud at the dull ache at the back of my head. The day dragged by and I got no reply all day from Jess, or the next day, or the one after that. I decided to text her again.

'Jess, please. This is torture xoxo.' It wasn't until later that evening I finally got a reply.

'Trust me James, I know what this is xo,' was her response. I was quick to reply.

'Jess let's not do this over text that was stupid of me. My parents are going out this evening come over and we can talk all this through properly. xoxo' I knew what her response would be before it even came through.

'Bad idea matey. I can't be near you right now, especially not alone. xox' It gave me hope knowing I had an effect on her.

'Jess, we're going to university together in two days. We can't just ignore this. xox'

'Fine, I'll come. xox' My heart lifted when she gave in. We agreed for her to get there at 7 which gave us at least a few hours with the house to ourselves.

When the doorbell rang bang on 7 o clock I practically ran to the door. Jess gave me a small, but warm, smile as I opened it for her. I pulled her straight into a tight hug which she didn't reject.

"James, let's talk." I heard her muffled voice as she spoke into my chest so I unwillingly released her from my hold and we went through to the living room. She spoke first as we sat down."Okay James, the main reason I came here was so that I could apologise to you directly. I was extremely drunk and highly emotional the other night. What I did..." She paused briefly at this point and a blush spread across her cheeks. I also noticed she was refusing to make eye contact with me. "... It was inexcusable. It never should have happened and it won't be happening again. I want us to forget these past couple of weeks and look ahead to our university life." I let her finish what she had to say but I wasn't buying any of it.

"Bullshit." The word came out harshly. She looked taken aback and for the first time her eyes met mine. I saw her features soften. "It's bullshit Jess. What happened should have happened, maybe not in those circumstances but there's no denying this." I gestured with my hands at us and she looked lost for words. "Look I shouldn't have sent all that shit in a stupid text message the other night. I got wasted and it seemed like a great idea. But that doesn't mean it shouldn't be taken seriously because let me spell it out to you Jess. I... Love... You." She started shuffling in her seat, unsure of what to say. It was funny to see an English Literature student so lost for words. "I'm sorry but it's true. I love you, I love you, I love you and I'm done just being friends. We could be amazing if you just let us Jess." She looked across at me as I moved over to the sofa she was sat on. The scent of jasmine delighted me as I breathed her in.

"James... I can't..." She spoke the words but really her body did all the talking. She had subconsciously positioned herself to face me and had wet her lips ready for what she truly wanted. My moral compass was nowhere to be found.

"Yes you can Jessica. It's me and you. This is real. You feel it and I feel it. Now kiss me." I commanded and she immediately responded, pushing herself on to me with force enough to push me against the back of the sofa.

FoxyMatureOn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
FoxyMatureOn

She straddled my lap as she ground her face to mine, kissing me with a fire that was burning intensely. I gave her all I had and more, devouring her little tongue as it darted to meet mine. Our hands were roaming freely over each other's bodies, our breathing shallow as the need consumed us. I felt her grinding herself against my fully erect shaft and a groan forced its way out of me. "Shit Jess, I fucking want you!" I growled at her.

"Take me James," she breathed barely stopping her assault. I grabbed the hem of her sweatshirt and pulled it up and off of her along with her t shirt underneath. Her perfect, flat stomach and cleavage were now exposed to me and she reacted by lifting my shirt off as well, letting out a small moan and kissing her way up my chest as she did. I couldn't wait any longer, my hand went clumsily up to her bra strap and unclasped it at the second time of asking. As it fell free I couldn't help the gasp that escaped my mouth.

"Wow!" I let out, enjoying the flush that rushed to Jess's cheeks again. Her breasts were literal perfection, standing proudly to attention on her little chest. They were just over a handful each, probably a c-cup, 34 or 36. Light little pink nipples stood to attention at the end of each one and I wasted no time picking her up and laying her down on the sofa so I could take each one into my mouth. I licked and sucked her beautiful perky tits to a chorus of moans before Jess broke through her wall of pleasure and spoke.

"James I'm a virgin." She whispered it, sounding scared to hear my response. A wave of happiness washed over me when I heard.

"Jess you already know I'm still a virgin too. I'm not going to push you into anything. You call the shots baby girl." She smiled warmly up at me.

"Do you have a condom?" She asked shyly, smiling when she saw me nod and smile in response. "Then take me to your bedroom James Clayton and make me yours." She giggled as I swept her half naked body up and walked her through to my room. " First things first, I've missed a certain someone desperately and I think he's pretty eager to see me again," she teased playfully. She climbed off me and proceeded to completely remove my trousers and boxers shorts before taking a second to admire me. "You know James, you have a beautiful penis. I just want to kiss it all day." She looked up at me and licked her lips. I blushed before responding.

"All yours babe," I grinned down at her before pushing the tip into her soft lips. She giggled again before opening wide and forcing herself three quarters of the way down my cock. It felt incredible when her gag reflex kicked in, sending a spasm of pleasure up my shaft. She then began to fully work my cock in and out of her soft mouth until I felt like I was starting to lose myself. I wasn't about to allow that to happen so I begrudgingly stopped her and pulled her up to her feet again. I told her to turn around and she obliged with a smile on her face. I crouched down behind her and pulled down her sweat pants and little cotton panties, first exposing her round ass and then the back of her swollen mound. I could barely contain my excitement. The smell of fresh, wet pussy made me so hard that it physically hurt. It was then that she shamelessly turned to face me, exposing herself fully to me for the first time.

"You like, babe?" She asked coyly, clearly enjoying herself. Like was the understatement of the century. A perfectly trimmed triangle of fiery red pubes pointed down towards my prize; my beautiful best friends lush folds and engorged clitoris. My mouth watered at the sight of her tight little virgin pussy inches from my face and I couldn't hold myself back anymore. I sat her on the edge of my bed and buried my face into her vagina, licking my way up the inside of her right thigh before flicking naughtily across her clit. She gasped at the brief contact, balling my hair into her fist like a leash. I was hers. She was mine.

I let my teasing method go on for a couple of minutes before finally giving her what she started begging me for; some full attention on her over-sensitive clitoris. "Ohhhhhhhhh fuck, yes James. Keep going!" She spurred me on, looking for her release. My tongue switched hungrily between working her clitoris and delving deep into her dripping wet snatch. I could feel her juices all over my lower face and it made me impossibly hard. "Ok baby I'm ready for you now, take me," she invited me and I needed little more encouragement. I made short work of the condom and her laid on her back ready to take me before I stopped to ask her.

"Are you sure Jess? This is it, I'll take it slow and I'll try to figure this out the best I can okay?" I wanted to double check before it was too late.

"Make love to me James, please I beg you," she moaned whilst stimulating herself with her own fingers. I positioned myself at the entrance to her little pussy and then slowly began to push myself in. Even with the lubricant on the condom and Jess's natural lubricant I met a lot of resistance so when the head was fully in I paused. Jess was breathing hard, clearly in a lot of discomfort but she was also looking determinedly into my eyes as I waited to proceed. It was the single most sexy thing I'd seen in my life, she had put herself completely at my mercy.

"Ok baby, I'm going to start moving again now," I warned her. She nodded her agreement and that's when I started to ease myself in, one inch at a time, pausing when necessary. I was about 4 inches when I reached a particularly resistant area. Jess flinched when I hit it and then when I pushed through she let out a little whimper. I didn't look down for blood, but straight ahead into Jess's eyes where I saw determination. Once I had moved in the last few inches I let out a sigh of relief, the overwhelming tightness was becoming too much to bare. After a few more seconds it was time to withdraw, and I did so a bit quicker. Jess let out a small gasp but I was already pushing in again and I'd soon worked into a nice rhythm. Grunts of discomfort were turning into moans of pleasure as Jess began to enjoy herself. I felt her beginning to buck back against my movements perfectly. We felt so in sync.

"Ohh, James this feels amazing!" Jess moaned, thrusting back harder and harder. She started taking a bit of control, pushing me onto my back and straddling me in the cowgirl position. The vision of her perky little teen tits bouncing in front of me and seeing my cock disappear into her tight snatch started to send me over the edge. Jess noticed my impending orgasm and started working her own clit, building her own orgasm. We both picked up the pace of our fucking, frantically searching for our release. Jess came first, screaming out my name as she did. "FUCK, James, yesssssss," she yelled grabbing both my thighs for support. Her pussy clenched tightly as she came, her spasms sending me into my own climax.

"Baby here it comes!" I grunted as I felt streams of cum erupt from within me. As the last of it drained out of me, Jess collapsed onto my sweaty chest, totally spent. I felt her flinch as my now semi erect cock slipped out of her and I removed the condom before pulling her back onto my chest. I half remember pulling the duvet over us before we succumbed to our first post-coital bliss.

Hey guys and gals, just another quick thanks for all the support, especially on the last chapter! I love reading all your comments and seeing the scores so please keep on doing all that good stuff. :) Stay tuned to see where these two's story goes from here.

Published 
Written by Niner94
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments