Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Man-Eater: Chapter Six

"Eve cruelly teases her boss all day taking things to a hot, wet, horny level"

69
20 Comments 20
2.4k Views 2.4k
5.6k words 5.6k words

Author's Notes

"Emboldened by her boss' responses to her teasing, Eve decides to sexually enslave Victor Moore, upping her teasing into outright, sexual torture. <p> [ADVERT] </p> Panties, a short dress, the business calls, and a dripping pussy become her weapons of mass seduction."

Eve awakened before the dawn, her fingers immediately burying themselves in her wetness. Not only was she still incredibly horny, but she needed a morning orgasm or two to put herself into the proper mindset. After the events of the previous evening, Eve was more than ready to enslave Victor, her boss. Covered in the dried cum of Jeff, Marsha, and herself and smiling in reverie, she took a long, hot shower and groomed herself. Her hands sensuously roamed over her nude body, exploring every hole and each millimeter of her pale, smooth, flesh.

Her sable hair was given extra attention, an herbal treatment that made it shimmer with a vibrant sheen. Eve’s light and supple skin was rejuvenated with high-quality lotions, and she applied her makeup dark and smoky. When she was done readying her body for her day, she looked almost whorish. It was perfect, and her chosen look would accentuate the sexiness of her meticulously picked outfit.

For maximum, sexually-lethal effectiveness, she went with a simple frock. Muted, understated sexiness would further draw attention to her lust-inducing curves, large and gravity-defying breasts, and erection-causing ass. A black mini-dress with the hem only covering about the top third of her thighs was her only garment. It was a simple affair, a sort of sexy mockery of business casual.

To the untrained eye, the dress appeared to be a button-down business shirt, as it strongly resembled an Oxford. However, the cut was designed to subtly conform to the curves of the feminine figure, and the topmost button was at the mid-chest level, the rest of the tops sweeping up and outward, out to her shoulders, showing lots of skin and boob. The fold-down collar was cut wide, adding a bit of elegant style while drawing one’s eyes to her cleavage. The slightly-large, tortoiseshell buttons were widely spaced, and the straight hem billowed with every step due to the thin cotton material.

The addition of a broad, black belt around her waist gave the dress some extra flair; it not only added more sexy style, but it also made the thin material cinch around her waist, which enhanced the full roundness of her amazing ass. Her sheer, lace-topped, all-black thigh-highs barely reached above the hem of the short dress. If she sat, elongated her stride, or bent over, the tops of her sexy stockings were fully on display. 

Having the day’s events—at least the outcome—loosely planned, as a good seductress doesn’t attempt to adhere to rigidity, Eve eschewed undergarments. She did, however, stow a pair of black, lace panties in her purse, just in case her boss preferred drooling over her thong-covered snatch instead of a bare cunt. In that short dress, if she bent deeply, her lack of panties became evident. That brought a naughty, scheming smile to her pouting lips.

“Perfect,” she said as she air-kissed her reflection. “Today, he’s going to surrender to me.”

Horny, emboldened, and as mentally prepared as she could be, Eve left the chaotic mess of her apartment and fought with her jalopy. Despite the warmth of the morning, the car sputtered and smoked for several minutes before all cylinders fired, allowing it to idle and run smoothly. Tuning her tinny, static-filled stereo to something with a beat, she sped into work, eager to get there, breaking nearly every traffic law in existence in the process. Her middle finger was in constant use, alerting other drivers of her opinion of their vehicular skills.

Eve, her dark hair wild, her slutty makeup a mask of seduction, arrived early. Aanya and Glen were already there, opening the store, and Aanya unlocked the door as soon as she saw Eve strolling up. She was the only other woman in the place, so Aanya and Eve had an instant affinity toward each other. Luckily, Aanya didn’t complain one bit about Eve being hired as her superior. She managed the store, and Eve managed the boss.

“Good morning, Eve,” she sang out. “You look so beautiful today.”

“Thank you,” she cooed, “Unlike you, I have to work to be sexy.”

Aanya smiled at the compliment, shyly blushing.

“Mission accomplished,” Glen complimented. “You look fuckin’ hot. Givin’ me wood! And, your ass looks spectacular. No panty lines. I could spank that all night.”

Aanya blanched, her jaw drooping. Eve, however, was very used to sexual attention and usually took it in stride. However, Glen’s lecherous tone irked her. Turning around, a malicious expression on her sneering face, Ever faced the young, handsome man.

“Let’s get things straight between us,” she purred. One of her hands reached out, patting his cock through his too-tight jeans. “I’m into men, not,” she looked down at his bulge and giggled, “little boys. If you talk to me like that again, without me starting it, you’ll be in big trouble, little man.” She patted his shaft, lightly, three times, then removed her hand.

“I’m sorry, Miss Smith. I didn’t mean anything by it. It was just a compliment. Please, don’t report me.”

“Report you? Glen, you do realize that I’m your superior, now, and I can report you or just flat-out fire you if I feel like it. But, I won’t do either. I’ll just break your fucking balls.”

The swarthy athlete gulped. “Noted. Thank you, Miss Smith. I’m truly sorry.”

“One more thing, Glen. I don’t care how suave you think you are. If I catch you drooling over Aanya’s butt or tits one more time, I’ll crush your testicles.”

“Ummm… aah…”

The Indian woman leaned into Eve and whispered into her ear. “I’m sorry, Eve, but I like it. I purposely dress to get his attention.”

Eve laughed at that, smiling at Aanya.

“Never mind that second warning, Glen. Your manager has the hots for you. Take her out for dinner tonight.”

“Oh, my God!” Aanya shrieked, hanging her head in embarrassed shame.

“Really?” Glen smiled, an ear-to-ear grin on his face. “You’re into me, too?”

“See, Aanya? He’s into you as well, because, who wouldn’t be? Now, find out what you two can do about it. I’ll be in the office if you need me.”

With that, Eve turned on her heel and marched into the spacious, private office she shared with her boss. She paused, a warm, sincere smile crossing her lips, as she saw the two begin talking to each other like friends with the promise of romance, rather than coworkers.

Inside the office, with the door closed, Eve surveyed the room’s layout, moving her desk into an optimized teasing angle. Her “just in case” panties were secreted inside one of her desk’s drawers, and she fired up her computer, running through her secretarial duties. Her chair needed a slight adjustment; she tilted the back into a bit more of a reclining position, knowing it would make her plump, juicy tits stick out more.

While she’d only been employed there for a few days, totaling the income and expenses for the array of businesses entailed entering or importing the numbers into a spreadsheet—not exactly rocket science. Her additional duties included answering a scant few emails in Victor’s name, following up on leads, making some counter-offers, and setting his schedule. Of course, she had his schedule planned out for the next few weeks, since men both need and love a strong woman to take care of them.

“Hey there, people.” Eve heard her boss’ muffled voice through the closed door. “Why are you two in such a good mood?”

Eve smiled in a nefarious way, crossed her legs, tweaked her nipples to firm hardness, and shook out her sable mane. Although she’d completed her morning tasks, Eve pulled up a recent, random report, and pretended to be studying it. The door burst open, and Victor stood there, looking extra hot in pleated slacks and a crisply-pressed shirt. His light and dark blue striped tie hung, undone, over one shoulder. In his hand, he held a drink carrier with three cups of coffee.

“You’re in early! I brought you coffee.”

Eve executed a very basic flirting maneuver. She scrunched her neck down a bit, tilting her head upward to look into his eyes, then averted her gaze, smiling shyly. Almost imperceptibly rocking her shoulders back and forth, she pushed against the side of her desk with one foot, spinning her chair toward Victor. Practiced and polished, her actions seemed unconscious and natural, displaying submissiveness, desire, and willingness to please. When she raised her eyes to meet his once more, she had him enthralled.

“Yummy,” she intoned. “I need something hot in my mouth.” The not-so-subtle innuendo was not lost on her leering boss.

She scooted forward on the seat of her chair, making the short hem of her dress ride up into scandalous territory. Knowing that her stocking top was exposed, the gentle curve of her thigh giving way to the full roundness of her butt, made her exhale a passionate sigh. Ignoring Victor’s gaze fixated on her legs, she idly swung her top leg back and forth, her high-heeled pump dangling from her toes, as she accepted the proffered gourmet coffee. Tossing her head from side to side so her long, sable locks flew about, Eve tilted her head back, uncrossing her legs and leaving her knees apart wide enough to tease but not to show, and took a long drink.

“Mmm,” she moaned. Jutting her tits forward, arching her back, she both looked and sounded orgasmic. It had the effect of forcing the handsome, muscular man’s eyes away from the sensual, tempting flesh of her thighs between her stocking tops and dress. His gaze focused on her pert, taut nipples. “Hot, sweet, and bold, just how I like my men.” She added a giggling moan for impact, then slowly wiped her lips with her index finger, knowing that it drew attention to her lips.

Victor stood stock-still for a moment, not even blinking. Finally finding the fortitude to act like her boss, he said, “I know you’ve just started, but I need you to run the sales and expense figures for the store and the rest of the network. The software is pretty easy, so it shouldn’t take you more than a few hours.”

“Oh, you mean this?”

With a grand flourish, Eve brought the newly completed report up on her computer. Victor nodded, smiling with approval.

“I got in a few minutes early and compiled everything before you got here. It’s okay; you’re the big boss,” she stared at his groin. “Really big boss. You’re allowed to come whenever you want.”

“Well then,” he coughed and cleared his throat. “there’s the scheduling that needs to be…”

“I have your schedule logged for the next three weeks, and Aanya had the store’s schedule worked out before I got in.”

“There are some Emails from yesterday that need to be responded to, then.”

“Done.”

“And a response to the Green Acres chain needs to be drafted. They’re interested in carrying our products in their ten or so locations.”

“I sent them a counteroffer about twenty minutes ago. The pricing tiers they suggested are highway robbery. I told them that the logistics of repackaging, delivery, etcetera necessitated a thirty percent increase over their offers. I ignored the fact that you also run the distribution network. They’ll counter, of course, and we’ll settle at twenty. I can rescind the offer if you think I’m out of line.”

“And you worked fast food? Your many talents were being wasted.”

“And here I thought you hired me because you get off on peeking at my panties.”

“About that, Eve. Last night… I was a bit stressed, and my wife conked out on me. I just wanted to say…”

“Guess!”

“Huh?”

“Look, Mr. Moore—I mean, Victor,” she intentionally addressed him formally and corrected herself for sexual impact, “we both know you get off on it. I don’t mind, so long as you pay me well. In fact, I wore this getup specially for you. Do you like it?” 

The scheming siren stood up, jumping out of her chair to make her ample, perfect boobs bounce. She took another swig of her java and placed the cup on her desk. Eve ran her hands from her neck all the way down her body, stopping at the hem of her short dress. Then, she spun around, placing both hands on the desk, bending over just enough to make the thin, black frock expose the barest hint of ass cheeks.

Mr. Moore could only stare in lust-filled silence. The black-clad beauty smiled, devilishly, and giggled.

“Well, answer me!” she began. “Oh, I see. Your juicy cock is doing the talking for you. Let’s get to work. What else is there to do? Let’s work hard. I like it hard. Anyway, as I was saying, guess what panties I’m wearing, rather than try to sneak peeks up my skirt.”

“I don’t think that’s appropriate.”

“But texting me about them while you’re out with your wife on your anniversary is perfectly fine. Guess what I’m wearing; we can make it our game, to make work a bit more fun. I won't tell. No matter what we do, together, I’ll never tell anyone, especially your wife.”

“Are they lacy?”

“Guess again.”

Mr. Moore and Eve wiled away the hours. Interspersed through the day’s work was an ever-increasing, sexual banter. Eve had him hard before her coffee had stopped steaming, and she kept the lusty pressure on, making him suffer. Every so often, Victor would shoot out a guess, either color, style, or material. Sometimes, she’d act surprised, as if he had guessed, then shoot him down with even more innuendo. Other times, Eve would just tell him to guess again, adding sexual overtones and calling him a filthy, little pervert.

As the day wore on, multiple calls came in on Victor’s private line. Problems, issues, and headaches became the theme of the day. Though she distracted her boss with suggestive mannerisms, sultry sexiness, and teasing, Mr. Moore grew increasingly agitated as the hours passed.

“Do your panties match your bra?”

Eve undid the top button of her mini-dress, exposing so much of her breasts that her nipples were in danger of being revealed. “Who says I’m wearing one? Oh, your wife is calling. I’ll get it.” She answered the phone, rocking back and forth in her chair, not bothering to button up her dress.

“Mr. Moore’s private line. How may we help you?” Eve paused, smiling, then frowning. Her boss was leering at her boobs, unconcerned with his wife, at that moment.

“Oh, yes, Mrs. Moore; I’m so happy that Mr. Moore gave you your dream anniversary.” She paused, listening. “He’s preoccupied right now, staring down something juicy, if you know what I mean…men and work, work, work!” She shimmied her shoulders back and forth, making her perfect tits jiggle a bit. “I’ll see if I get his attention.”

Smiling seductively, the azure-eyed seductress stood and raised the side of her dress over her stocking tops. Turned sideways to him, so Victor couldn’t see her butt or overheating pussy, just more flesh, she sensually and erotically presented her thigh, lifting the hem halfway up to her hip. She did it coyly, teasing him mercilessly, but not showing enough to reveal her lack of panties.

“I have his attention. Hang on.”

She stood, loudly saying, “Your wife is on line one, sir. She says it’s important, and her tone seems worried.” 

She strutted across the office, one foot crossing over her back leg to give her hips extra sway. Eve shook out her long tresses, making the sable, gentle waves cascade around her face and over her shoulders, as she leaned over the desk, shoving her ample bosom in front of her boss’ face. Her tits almost spilled out the top of her flimsy dress.

“Your wife, sir.” She handed him the cell phone, then sat on the corner of Victor’s desk, idly swinging her stocking-clad legs back and forth.

JesicaWashington
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JesicaWashington

“Hey, June. What’s up?”

Victor listened, staring at Eve’s perpetually moving legs. His face grew from jovial to neutral, then to concerned.

“Is she alright, babe? Really? Are you sure you have to? I mean, we had plans for tonight, making up for last night.” He paused and listened, frowning.

“Of course,” he continued. “Use the platinum card for any expenses. Two or more months? Fuck, June!… I know, I know. I’ll be fine. Yes. Love you, too.”

Victor handed the phone to Eve and said, “My wife wants to talk to you.”

Eve turned, placing both of her feet on her boss’s desk. Her high-heeled feet hung over his side of the desk. Although her legs were held close together, concealing her bare cunt, the short dress exposed her creamy thighs’ flesh and the tops of her stockings. Although glowering, Victor’s expression softened, and his eye took on a dreamy haze as he stared.

“Yes, Mrs. Moore? How can I help you?” Eve listened, intently. To lessen his angst and discomfort, Eve, feeling altruistic, idly rocked one knee back and forth, not showing him anything, but enticing his eyes. “Yes, ma’am…sure, June it is. Certainly. I’d be honored. You can count on me, Missus…I mean, June.”

Victor furrowed his brow, not hearing his wife’s side of the conversation.

“Yeah,” Eve replied to whatever Victor’s wife had said. “I guess I am pretty hot.” She paused and laughed. “Oh, you know Mr. Moore; he’s all business.” Eve idly ran her hand over her tits, absentmindedly flicking her thumbnail over her taut nipple. “He wouldn’t notice me that way even if I came to work in a garter belt, carrying a whip.”

Mr. Moore gasped at his personal assistant’s comment, his mouth forming a comical “O” as his eyes grew wide. Eve just laughed at June’s reply.

“No problem, whatsoever, June. I’ll take care of him.” Eve spun around on her boss’ desk, once more, dangling her feet off the side. The movement required her to raise her thighs off the surface and bend her knees. It was just barely quick and fluid enough to deny Mr. Moore his view of her promised land. 

“Yes,” she responded, “I’m well aware of that!” The two women both laughed, June loud enough for Victor to hear. “Like toddlers,” Eve mused. “Sounds good, June. Do you have my personal number if you need anything? I know, I know. Just in case, though, I’ll text it to you in a few minutes. Have a nice flight.”

With that, she ended the call.

“So, your mother-in-law seems to be in dire straights.” Eve bounced off the desk, her boobs bouncing when she landed. “Are you okay?”

“Fine,” he growled, sounding surly.

“Why the glum face? Most guys would be thrilled. Poor baby. You’ll be fine. Should I get you an edible or something from out front to calm your nerves?”

“Let’s just concentrate on work, shall we?” he snapped. Then, Victor’s jaw dropped, an expression of shame crossing his face. “I’m sorry, Eve. It’s just the straw that broke the camel’s back. I’m sorry. It won’t happen again.”

“Oh, you can be hard on me, Vic. I can take it hard, very hard.” That elicited a smile, at least.

“Paisley!” he shouted, recovering from his stressed-out state.

“Great guess.” She paused, smiling demurely. “Well…” Just then, the phone rang once more.

“Meta-Pharms is calling.” 

Eve picked up the phone once more as Victor very irately spewed, “Is this 'dump problems on Vic day?' What the fuck? Those assholes are a throbbing pain in my business ass. I swear, if we clinch the T&L account, I’m dumping those assholes.”

“Mr. Moore’s private line,” Eve said, her voice sultry and friendly, as she answered. This is Eve speaking.”

She listened, looking at her boss with whimsy, and she made a circle with the thumb and fingers of her left hand, pumping it up and down, mimicking male masturbation. Victor managed to laugh, very quietly, at that.

“Yes, sir, Mister Callie. We were just going over those numbers. I’ll put you through.” Eve covered the mouthpiece and said, “Rude,” to her boss as she handed him the phone.

The tone of the conversation—more like a subdued argument—stunned Eve to inactivity. She momentarily forgot to tease and seduce her boss. The mood and words went from reserved and polite, to adversarial and agitated. Victor's face reddened, and he ruffled his immaculately coiffed hair into a bed-headed, unruly mop. Anticipating where this was headed, Eve went to her computer and pulled up the contract, scouring it quickly.

Finally, Mr. Moore seemed to have had enough. “No! You look here, Jack. Your prices are pure extortion, your quality is substandard, and your company treats its biggest distributor like a peon. As of now, according to…” Victor paused, his anger-reddened face looking at Eve, pleading.

“Section four, big boss, under ‘failure to meet standards.’”

“Under section four,” he repeated with vehemence. “For failing to provide a quality product—far under any standards.”

Whatever Jack Callie was saying was obviously getting under Victor’s skin. As his voice grew extremely agitated, Mr. Moore began stuttering, and his expression was anguished. Springing into slutty action, Eve surreptitiously grabbed the black lace panties from the drawer and balled them up into her closed fist, hiding her unworn lingerie. With an impish smile, she model-walked back over to his desk, sidled in between his desk and his chair, shoved his keyboard out of the way, and sat upon the desktop once more.

Mr. Moore, succumbing to his stress, shot her an aggravated look, holding both of his palms up and out in a dramatic shrug. She shook her head back and forth, making her long, sable hair shimmy about, then raised a finger over her pursed lips, quieting him. From her vantage, she was staring down at him with a perfect view of his fuming face and seated body.

The seductress ran her empty hand down her torso, slowly and sexily. She undid the bottom button, near the hem, and wagged her finger at her boss. Jack Callie was giving Victor lots of grief; his animated voice was screaming about something. That didn’t dissuade Eve one bit; the caller’s ire inspired her to be extra slutty. 

She placed her hands on her knees and slowly spread her legs, showing him her hot, wet, bare pussy. Mr. Moore’s face instantly went from enraged to delighted. His eyes lit up like bonfires, and he smiled, broadly, finally jovial once more.

“None at all,” she huskily whispered to him. “Don’t let the asshole get you down. He doesn’t have what you’ve got, and he never will, big boss.” With those two, final words, enunciated to intentionally be sultry and passionate, Eve delicately placed her foot over his crotch and gave it a gentle rub.

“We’re through, Callie. You got that? Also, on a personal note, go fuck yourself. Remember, your business is a reflection of you, and you suck.”

Mr. Moore, drooling over his employee’s cunt, ended the call and slammed the phone on the desk. In a stuttering, worried voice, he said. “Thank you, I so…so, umm, needed that. But, what do I do now?”

“Leave everything to me, sir.” She picked up the phone, then opened her fist, showing him her lace thong. “I brought these in today, as well, just in case you prefer me in panties rather than my hot, wet, juicy cunt.”

As she spoke, she ran the thong across her lips and cheeks, down her body, and, finally, to her thighs. When she said, “cunt,” she began sopping up her wetness with the panties. Once Eve had her boss sexually hypnotized, she dialed Jeff Thomas’ private number. He answered quickly.

“Is this my favorite, sexy stud, Jeff? How’s it hanging, sexy? How are things at T&L Cultivators?”

Eve listened for a moment, smiling down at Victor as she ran the panties over her inner thighs. Her boss could only stare, mouth agape. The horny woman was giggling into the phone. Her pussy was volcanic. Usually, it took a couple of weeks to sexually mesmerize and lustily enthrall her bosses, but a perfect storm of opportunities has put her in the eye of the tornado called desire.

“Mmm, aah, that feels good,” she mewed into the phone’s receiver. The sexy woman shifted position, scooting her butt up to the edge of the desk. As she did that, she let her pumps fall from her feet. Then, she moaned. She continued talking to Jeff Thomas but peppered the conversation with a running, slutty, narrative of her boss’ horny pleasure. Mr. Thomas had no clue; to his mind, she was just a sexy woman he wanted to seduce. Victor, however, got the benefit of her words describing her actions.

“No, silly,” the Azure-eyed vixen retorted. “Mr. Moore just left.” Eve placed her bare foot over her boss’ growing erection, and, looking him straight in the eyes, said, “Something big just came up.”

“Eve,” Victor hissed in a lust-filled whisper. “What are you…”

Eve hushed him with a gesture, her lacy panties dangling from her finger as she did so. Into the phone, she said, “And it feels sooo goood to just wiggle my toes.” She flexed her toes repeatedly as she said that, caressing Mr. Moore’s cock through his pants. Her bare heel pressed against his balls, and she could feel the heat of his arousal warming her sole.

The pale-skinned woman listened, giggling a bit, and she bit her bottom lips, showing her desire. Holding the panties to her pouting lips, her long, languid tongue snaked out, licking them. 

“But I need to redo my toenail polish.” She gripped the crotch of the panties in her white teeth and tugged on them, stretching them out. Relaxing her jaw, the lace thong snapped back into her hand, and Eve passionately caressed her torso with them, sighing. When her panty-holding hand got to her hot, smooth thighs, she laid her lingerie over her thigh, the crotch resting millimeters from her exposed, wet slit.

“Do you like black?” she cooed into the phone, staring at Victor’s captivated visage. His eyes were riveted on the black panties, so she massaged her steaming flesh with them. Then, Eve laughed into the phone. “Oh, you’re so funny, Jeff. I think guys with a sense of humor are so sexy. But, I didn’t promise that I’d wear a bikini.”

Eve’s foot began stroking Mr. Moore’s erection through his pants, running up and down with agonizing slowness. Victor just sat in his chair, immobilized by lust.

“Down, big boy,” she laughed, her voice lilting with horny undercurrents. “I don’t care what you claim the ‘other girls’ are going to be wearing; this is a business meeting, remember? I’ll probably show up wearing a stuffy, business dress.”

Eve’s panties, still clutched in her hand, grazed over her now-dripping pussy. Some wispy tendrils of her sexual nectar clung to the black lace.

“So, sexy Jeffy, did you like those ribs I recommended the other night?” She tossed her now-wet panties onto the desk. Eve’s perfectly-manicured fingers ran over her pussy, her index finger sloshing through the wetness between the lips.

“Weren’t they just so hot,” she spread her pussy lips and thrust her hips toward her boss’ face. “Juicy, and so soaked that the juices were just dripping off of them?”

Eve, listening to whatever Happy Trees' newest grower had to say, scooped up her liquid sex and brought her fingers to her mouth, sucking her juices off of them. “So wet,” she said, looking directly at Victor’s stunned, gasping face.

“Oooh,” she sighed, running a finger over her engorged, lust-swollen clit, then leaning forward to wipe her cummy fluids over Mr. Moore’s lips. “Can I let you in on a dirty, nasty secret?” She bunched up her panties, masturbating with them.

Eve licked her lips as she stared at Victor’s bulge. Her foot was still fondling his shaft. “Oh, Jeff,” Eve moaned, not masking her horniness. “You’re such a pervert. I like that. I have first-hand knowledge that Mr. Moore is so excited right now that we’ll probably strike a deal tomorrow. In fact, I think we might drop those Meta-Pharm assholes and go with you. Would like to be in bed with me, I mean business-wise, of course.”

Eve raised her feet, removing her foot from Victor’s hard shaft, and placed them on the arms of his chair. The hand between her legs sped up, and her panties grew saturated.

“So, big stud, my question is…oooh, aah… do I need to bring a covered dish or something as etiquette requires, or are you cooking?” She listened, giving a few moaning “Mmm-hmm” sounds. Eve was tossing her head back and forth by then, her stomach quivering.

“Oh, I love shoving my lips down over a big, hard sausage! And corn? On or off the cob?”

Eve listened, her cheeks flushing with desire. She raised the panties to her mouth and sucked her horny ambrosia from the crotch. Victor Moore, afraid to touch her, ran his fingers through his hair and unbuttoned the top button of his shirt.

“On the cob! My favorite. Big or little ears?” Eve laughed her horny, slutty laugh at whatever he said. “I like them big, of course. I’m a woman, after all.”

Eve winked at her hyperventilating boss and continued.

“I like them three fingers thick.” She held up three fingers, the index, middle, and ring fingers, together, and ran them up and down between her dripping pussy lips. Drops of her arousal plummeted from her overheated flesh.

“Then, I like to drown it in creamy goodness,” her slit was pouring out fluid, her fingers making erotic, sloshing sounds. “Then just plunge,” she continued, plunging those three digits inside her pulsing, needy cunt and fucking herself for Victor’s voyeuristic pleasure. “Into it with wild abandon.”

Eve listened, moaning, grunting, and sighing as she masturbated. “Oh, no! I hate pickles on my meat. I want to relish the feel, taste, and texture of the meat in my mouth. But you can drown me in condiments. You can spray it all over until it drips all over me.”

Eve laughed; Victor covered his mouth. His chest was heaving in desire, his legs shaking with lust.

“Oh, don’t worry about that, stud.” Eve picked up her panties and began sopping up her wetness with them, humping her heat against them. “Once I get some thick, juicy meat inside of me, I can’t stop until I’m completely stuffed.”

On those last, two words, Eve gave Victor a naughty, orgasmic smile, her face showing only unadulterated lust, and she shoved her thong panties deep into her oozing cunt. Only part of the waistband could be seen, hanging out of her throbbing hole.

“Okay, Big Jeff,” she responded. “Have your proposal ready for us. I’ll be there in my professional personal Assistant dress, with my tablet firmly in hand.” Eve stopped furiously rubbing her clit and grabbed her succulent tit, squeezing it. She laughed into the phone. “How’s this? I’ll think about either the bikini or Daisy Dukes, you dirty pervert. See you tomorrow.”

Her hand returning to her overheating clit, Eve dropped her hand, setting down the phone. “I have him drooling for you. You’re good, boss.”

She threw her head back, leaning back on one arm and spreading her legs wide. The stuffed panties still inserted into her fuck hole, Eve moaned loudly, fingering herself with all the fury her unbridled lust could muster. It only took a minute, and she exploded in an intense orgasm. Her body convulsed with spasms, her legs quaking so frenetically that Victor’s chair rocked back and forth.

“Fucking fuck, I’m cumming. Watch me, boss! Does this help your stress level? Feels so good.”

As the waves of horny release washed over her, time and time again, the sable-haired personal assistant pulled the panties out of her undulating snatch, causing more intense waves of orgasmic bliss to shudder through her core.

“Oh look,” Eve pointed to the clock. “It’s time to go home.” She dangled the cum-soaked panties from her index finger, swinging them back and forth. Tossing them onto Victor’s lap, she said, “Keep those for tonight. I want them back tomorrow when you pick me up for the barbecue. I expect them to be covered in cum. See you tomorrow, my place, at 6:30.”

With that, a smiling Eve walked out and went home. She fingered herself the entire trip home.

To be continued…

Published 
Written by krystalg
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments