Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Man-Eater: Chapter Five

"A wild ride to her new friends' place turns into a nasty threesome"

73
18 Comments 18
2.5k Views 2.5k
2.8k words 2.8k words

Author's Notes

"Eve continued molesting her friend. Her hands and mouth feasted on the smaller woman, making Marsha surrender. “Give me your panties, you dirty, little slut.” Eve grabbed the waistband of the blond’s thong and tore the panties off of her. <p> [ADVERT] </p>“If you want them back, you’ll have to earn it.”"

The ride to Jeff and Marsha’s house was quite a sexual adventure. Sandwiched between the sexy, young couple, Eve wrapped her arms around their waists as they left, and she let herself be led to their car. Their shiny, newer BMW was an affluent contrast to her usual rust bucket of a vehicle. It was a small, candy-red two-door, and Eve, letting her hands drop to fondle both of her new friends’ asses, climbed into the back seat.

“Come sit beside me, so I don’t get lonely,” she purred, patting the empty spot beside her.

“Go ahead, Marsha. I’ll drive.”

The blond with blue highlights in her hair dove into the back seat, staring at the brunette with open lust.

“I hope you don’t mind, but we live way out in the country. It’s our first place together.”

“Honey,” Jeff exclaimed. “Porn movies start like this.”

The two women stared at one another as the car pulled off the street onto the highway. Eve knew that this was the moment that would make or break the rest of her evening. The swarthy and handsome man had unintentionally voiced expectations, but his girlfriend’s expression showed trepidation.

To smooth out any peaks of doubt Marsha may have been having, Eve placed her hand on the lithe woman’s thigh, caressing it. As Marsha’s expression softened, Eve gave her a naughty smile and a wink.

“That’s also how horror movies begin, you pervert,” she replied. This elicited a bout of giddy laughter from the other woman.

“Yeah, Jeff….oooh,” The small pixie’s tone began as scolding, but Eve’s hand ran over the crotch of her soaked panties, making her words trail off into an impassioned moan.

Eve, feeling her already-hard nipples stiffen even further, reached out and pulled her smaller lover’s top over her tits, exposing them to her eyes and the cool, night air. “You’re a little pervert, too, aren’t you, you slut?”

“No! Oooh, aah, mmm, that feels so good. I’m not a slut.”

“Yes, you are. I know the game you two are playing. You went to Rule 34 to pick up some lovers, didn’t you?”

Eve’s fingers dove under Marsha’s panties, pushing them out of her way. Her deft digits quickly found the sexy blond’s clit, and her manual skills instantly had the pert-breasted woman moaning and writhing on her fingers.

“No,” she sighed, her breath becoming ragged. “We were just trying…”

“Confess, you slut!” Eve told her in a stern voice. “You were looking to hook up, weren’t you?”

“Mm-hmm,” she moaned, her lithe thighs beginning to shake.

“Let me guess,” Eve continued. Her face was a mask of sultry dominance, and she knew that she’d quelled all of Marsha’s hesitation. “You didn’t find anybody and went back to Jeff only to see him dancing with me. Did it make you jealous, or did you want me all for yourself, you dirty, little slut? You want to fuck me, don’t you?”

“Yes,” the younger woman screamed.

Jeff was dividing his attention between the road and the action taking place in the back seat. The car swerved dangerously more than once.

“Eyes on the road, stud, and pull out that cock, so it’s nice and hard for me. Stroke it while I make your girlfriend cum.”

“Drive faster! Oh…fuck, that feels good. I’m cumming. Aah, ooh, mmph.” Marsha’s words trailed off, grunting moans replacing her speech.

Eve, taking control of the situation, had her fingers buried in Marsha’s quivering hole. The blond woman’s nipples were erect, and her chest was heaving with every moan or sigh. The dark-haired woman’s lips descended over a nipple, Eve’s tongue lashing out and flicking it as she sucked the sensitive bud between her teeth.

“Oh, ooh, ooohhh.”

Marsha’s entire body convulsed as if stricken by a seizure. Her blond and blue hair flew about as she tossed her head from side to side, and her limbs lashed out at random. Suddenly, as she moaned and grunted, loudly, a thick stream of milky-clear liquid spewed from her pussy, spraying all over the seat of the car. Some of her ejaculate splotched onto the backs of the car seats, dripping down the vinyl like erotic dew.

“Does that make you horny, Jeff? Is your cock all hard for me, knowing that your girlfriend is a fucking, dirty, little slut? Can you smell the scent of her cum? Your seats are soaked. She just squirted a horny geyser all over your car.”

Eve turned to face Marsha, withdrawing her hand from the woman’s pouring cunt. The shapely woman’s soaked hand raised to Marsha’s face, and she spread her liquid sex all over the blond’s face and lips.

“Confess! Tell me that you’re nothing but a dirty fucking slut, and you need to cum. Say it!”

Eve’s lips and tongue descended to Marsha’s face, licking and sucking her sexual nectar from the younger girl’s blushing face.

“It’s true!” she screamed. “I’m a fucking slut. I want you to make me cum.”

“Beg for it, you pathetic piece of fuck-meat.”

Eve continued molesting her friend. Her hands and mouth feasted on the smaller woman, making Marsha surrender.

“Give me your panties, you dirty, little slut.” Eve grabbed the waistband of the blond’s thong and tore the panties off of her. “If you want them back, you’ll have to earn it.”

Eve crumpled up the woman’s frilly, satiny panties and tossed them to the front of the moving vehicle. Jeff grabbed them, holding the soaked crotch to his nose and inhaling while the car swerved more.

“Now, you’re dressed like a proper, little whore. Tell me how badly you want to suck my clit and make me cum all over your fucking face.”

“I need it! Please, Eve, let me lick your pussy. I want to make you cum, too.”

“Holy shit,” Jeff said. The excitement of his arousal was evident. “I love it when you go crazy, Marsha.”

A predatory, primal smile crossed Eve’s face, and she continued fingering the squirting blond until she was unable to form words. Marsha’s entire body was flailing around the back seat, her sighs, whimpers, and moans drowning out the car’s stereo.

The azure-eyed vixen made the waif-like woman completely surrender to her, making Marsha beg and plead, promising to do anything, if Eve would just let her have one more orgasm.

“That’s a good little slut. Cum for me. Tell me what a nasty, little slut you are.”

“I’m a slut. Sorry, Jeff, but I love it.”

“Now, lick my fucking cunt and get me all primed for your boyfriend’s cock. You wanted Jeff to fuck somebody else, and, now, you’re his warm-up act. I’m going to fuck him ten times better than you ever could, and, if you’re lucky, I might let you have some, too. Lick it, you fucking, worthless whore.”

Marsha knelt on the vinyl seat, lowering her head between Eve’s thighs. The sable-haired woman spread her legs and leaned back against the sidewall. Both of her hands grabbed handfuls of blond hair, and she pulled her lover’s face into her pussy with needy, aroused force.

“Suck my fucking clit and finger my cunt. That’s it; good girl. Fuck yourself while you eat me. I like my sluts to be horny whores.”

The BMW erratically drove to their home, pulling into a long, well-manicured drive.

“We’re home,” Jeff announced. “Shall we go in and get comfortable?”

“Just open the door and feed me your fucking cock while your girlfriend eats my cunt.“ Eve turned to her feminine lover, who was feasting on her sex. “Finger my fucking ass while you suck my clit, you dirty, fucking slut. Moan into my cunt and finger my snatch. If you don’t get me off, I’m keeping your boyfriend all for myself.”

OhhhLenna
Online Now!
Lush Cams
OhhhLenna

One of the dark-haired woman’s hands left Marsha’s head, grabbing Jeff’s scrotum as she pulled his cock toward her open, moaning mouth. “Fuck… oh shit! Lick me you worthless bimbo…aaah! Fuck my mouth. Pound your meat down my throat.”

Eve’s insatiable hunger finally began to be addressed. With fingers in her dripping hole and ass, as well as Jeff’s slightly large member slamming into her mouth, little waves of pleasure began to well up inside her. She pulled the man’s body into her face, taking the entire length down her eager throat. Marsha was violently fingering her pussy, her hands fucking Eve’s other two holes.

“Mmmph, Gaagh, Ooaff, FUCk!”

Eve’s entire body exploded with spasms, her whining wails muffled by the cock pistoning into her mouth. She convulsed so much that the entire car rocked up and down with the humping of her orgasming hips. Marsha tried to keep contact with Eve’s clit, and she continued licking, sucking, and fingering, riding the crests of the pleasurable waves.

Just then, Eve’s phone rang. “It’s my boss. I need to take this. Don’t fucking stop eating my cunt! Get back down there, you fucking, pussy-eating slut. Stroke your cock for me. Jack it all over my fucking face.”

She grabbed her phone, still moaning and humping against the blond’s face. “Ooh, ahm, mmm….this is, ah, Eve. What do you need, Victor?” Eve’s voice trailed off into whimpers and moans.

“Eve, are you okay? You sound winded. Is something wrong?”

“My new friends are fucking me. Your Aphrodite weed works great.” She put her cell phone on speakerphone and held it close to her pussy. “Can you hear that? A sexy blond is eating my cunt. Oh, fuck! I’m going to cum, again. Shit, shit, shit! Fuck! How… was… your…anniversary?”

“It went well, except she fell asleep on me, and I can’t relax.”

“Fucking fuck my slutty mouth. Ram it in hard.” Eve dropped her phone, gagging and gurgling as Jeff’s hardness penetrated her wanton lips.

“You’re getting fucked right now?” Victor’s voice wavered with passionate arousal. “I guess we’ll call this strain success.”

“Mmmph, aachg, oh…fucking fuck my mouth.” Eve paused, pulling Marsha’s mouth tight against her still-cumming cunt. “What do you want, Victor.”

“I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have called so late. I was just worried about you.”

“Bullshit,” Eve declared, pulling her mouth off of Jeff’s cock and stroking it. “You can’t get me out of your mind. I bet you’re jacking off to my picture right now, aren’t you?”

“No!”

“Liar. Here’s some whacking material for you.”

Moaning and grunting, her sable locks flying about her head and shoulders, Eve handed the phone to Jeff.

“Get a picture of me sucking your cock while your girlfriend licks my wet cunt and send it to him.”

“Huh?” Jeff inquired.

“Do it, you worthless cock, or you can’t have my hot, tight cunt.”

Eve screamed obscenities, humping her swollen clit against Marsha’s lashing tongue as she smiled, seductively, for the camera. As she felt another orgasm consume her, she screamed, “I’m busy, boss. You can listen, though.”

Jeff handed her back the phone, his hard shaft fucking Eve’s mouth. She let it fall to the floorboards, not bothering to end the call. In one fluid motion, the brunette’s leg raised and connected with Marsha’s head, pushing it back, off of her orgasming pussy. Eve, mid-orgasm, spun around and exited the BMW, bending over the rear of the parked vehicle.

“Now fuck me hard. Make me feel it.” She turned to Marsha, “Get your worthless, scrawny ass out here and suck my fucking clit while your boyfriend fucks me. And grab the phone so my perverted, panty-loving boss can hear. Are you still on, Victor?”

“Still here, Eve.”

“That’s it, Jeff! Cram that hard cock into me. Fuck me hard and deep. Oh, fucking fuck, that feels so fucking good. Fuck me! Fucking fuck me.”

Marsha ran to the rear of the still-idling BMW and sat on the driveway. Her back was against the car, and her head once more sought Eve’s throbbing, swollen clit.

“Fuck me, you fucking stud. Pound my cunt until you unload. Shoot it all over my fucking ass, and paint my asshole with your spunk.”

“Oh, fuck, Eve. I’m going to cum,” Victor’s voice, slightly muted from the phone, shouted.

“Finger yourself, you dirty whore,” she commanded Marsha.

The lithe blond was lost in her own universe of lust. Marsha’s hand was buried in her pussy, fingering her wet hole and pounding on her clit.

“Aaah…mmmh…cumming,” Marsha screamed.

Marsha writhed on the concrete driveway, still keeping her mouth clamped over Eve’s pulsing clit. Her ejaculate squirted like a geyser, soaking both her boyfriend’s and the brunette’s legs.

“Fucking cum for me, you fucking loser,” Eve commanded Jeff.

The dark-haired woman, in an insatiable state of sexual heat, reached back and harshly squeezed the man's balls. Jeff grunted and moaned, his pace furious.

“I’m going to blow!”

Eve timed her actions perfectly and cruelly. As soon as his deeply embedded cock shot the first spurt of hot cum, she pulled off his cock, pressing her asshole against his cumming cock.

“Aaah, fuck, yes.”

Eve nearly lost control of her limbs as she felt the hot, steaming spunk splash against her ass. Jeff groaned in release and the man-eating, statuesque beauty reveled in the warmth of the thick cum as it painted her inner cheeks and ran in sexy, erotic tendrils over her soaked pussy lips. As soon as Jeff’s manhood deflated, she released her death grip on his testicles and spun around, shoving her cum-covered butt into Marsha’s face.

“Clean me up, you trashy whore. Your boyfriend jizzed in my asshole, so make sure you lick and suck out every drop. Now, feed me your pathetic, little cock, so I can clean you up."

Marsha had never licked anybody’s butt before, let alone eat her boyfriend’s cum out of one. Nonetheless, Eve’s dominant command had her so overcome with lust that she greedily lapped, kissed, and sucked all the sperm from Eve’s steaming flesh.

“Now, give me my phone back so I can call my ride.”

“Aren’t you coming inside?”

“Sorry, kids. I have work tomorrow. Maybe we’ll hook up, again, later. Now, Jeff, your girlfriend, the worthless, dirty, slut, has been a good girl. Eat her cunt while I wait for my ride. Make her squirt.”

For the next forty-five minutes, Eve fingered herself, conducting the action. She even decided to suck Jeff’s cock back to hardness, so her new friend could get some dick. When Roy pulled up, he slammed on the brakes of his car, turning on the brights, and watching the action.

“Take me home, Roy,” Eve said to him, smiling at the way his eyes were riveted to her perfectly formed tits. “Tell you what. I’ll ride home topless if you promise to behave.”

Eve’s idea of behaving involved getting fucked in the back seat of the car about halfway home. This time, she had him spray his cum all over her boobs, and she rode the rest of the way home like that, occasionally scooping some up to taste.

“Thanks for the rides. See you next time. I’ll give you five stars!”

Eve paused long enough to put her crop top back on, then she made her way to her chaotic mess of an apartment. Covered in cum, she munched on a half-finished bag of potato chips while she planned her wardrobe for Thursday. Since the teasing had escalated, she knew exactly what she was going to wear. Of course, since Victor had a thing for thigh-highs, she chose her sluttiest pair, first.

In bed, her hands explored her body, masturbating to three more orgasms before her cum-covered body relaxed enough to sleep. The smell of dried sex permeated the room, and it made her cum even harder. She’d gotten Marsha’s phone number but didn’t know if she’d ever call. Usually, it was better to use them and leave it at that. However, she enjoyed how pliable and submissive those two were, so she might make an exception.

To be continued…

Published 
Written by krystalg
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments