Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tricked And Fucked By A Friend Of My Son

"Mom's Gotta Do What A Mom's Gotta Do"

171
24 Comments 24
9.7k Views 9.7k
3.4k words 3.4k words

I was a thirty-five-year-old single mom, with a sixteen-year-old son. It had just been Logan and me for the past ten years since his father passed away when Logan was six. Logan was always getting into trouble. Fighting, skipping school, shoplifting, you name it. The older he got the worse it got.

Logan and I were close but that didn't help. After his father died I dated, but nothing serious. Most of the time I didn't even let Logan meet the guy, the relationship was that short. Most of the guys were just a means to an end. I mean sometimes a woman needs more than her fingers and toys, if you know what I mean.

Anyway, Logan didn't have any kind of a male role model in his life, we didn't have any other family at all and I didn't want him getting too attached to any of the guys I was seeing because I knew the relationship wouldn't last long.

One day I was just getting home from my job as a bank teller. I had just taken my shoes off and wanted to relax in a nice hot bubble bath, maybe try out one of my new toys while I soaked. But I didn't get a chance to. Just as I headed to the bathroom the doorbell rang. I answered it and it was Frank, a friend of Logan's. They went to the same school and had some of the same classes.

I had met Frank a few times and he seemed like a good boy. I was about to find out just how wrong I was. When I opened the door and saw it was Frank I didn't even get a chance to speak before he pushed me back inside and told me, "Mrs. Banks, we need to talk."

Logan was supposed to be with Frank while I was at work, so I asked him, "Frank, where's Logan?"

He told me, "That's what I want to talk to you about."

He told me, "Please, sit down."

I didn't like where the conversation was going so I sat down. He started with, "First off I'm sorry about all of this."

I was getting upset and asked, "Please, just tell me where Logan is."

He said, "Ok, ok. Just so you know, this was all just supposed to be a joke. We were just going to take it to see if we could without getting caught."

I knew what he was saying, Logan had stolen something and got caught. Frank said, "He got caught by the police for trying to steal a video game."

The last time Logan got caught for stealing the judge told him if it happened again he would be sent to reform school and there was nothing I or anyone else could do to stop it from happening.

I started crying and said, "Oh no! This means Logan will be sent to reform school!"

Frank told me, "Not necessarily."

I told him, "But you were there last time. You heard what the judge said."

He said, "Yes, I know. But I can make it so he doesn't get in trouble."

I said, "Wait, you can?! But, how?!"

Frank said, "Well, we both ran and I got away. I know he is in a lot of trouble and I will tell the police I took the game and that Logan had nothing to do with it."

I started putting on my shoes telling Frank, "Ok, let's go down to the police station and get Logan."

Frank smiled at me and said. "Ok, but, first things first. I need something from you first."

I figured he wanted money so I said, "OK, how much do you want?"

Frank said, "I don't want money."

So I asked him, "OK, what do you want then?"

I never even saw this coming. Frank told me, "You are a very beautiful woman, you know that?"

I was flattered and said, "Well, thank you, Frank."

When he repeated, "Very beautiful."

I realized where the conversation was going. I told him, "Look, whatever you're thinking, forget it."

He turned and started for the door and said, "Fine. I hope Logan likes reform school."

I told him, "Frank, wait. What do I have to do?"

He turned around and with a big smile on his face said, "Anything I want. Shall we go to your room?"

I told him, "I'm only doing this once."

He told me, "Of course. Who knows, you might like it."

He told me, "Well, let's go. We only have a couple hours until Logan will have to spend the night in jail."

I told Frank, "Come with me."

He said, "Oh, believe me, I will."

Once we were in my room I asked him, "What do you want me to do?"

He said, "You can start by undressing. I have wanted to see what you looked like naked for a while now."

I slowly started to unbutton my blouse, Frank had a smile on his face the whole time, and his eyes were glued to my big chest. Normally I would be flattered but not this time. I don't know why but after I removed my blouse I didn't remove my bra. Instead, I took off my skirt. His eyes followed my hands as I slowly slid my skirt down and off. When I reached back to unhook my bra Frank quickly came over to me and said, "Wait."

Then he kissed me on the lips. At first, I started to push him away but stopped and I returned the kiss. As we kissed he reached back and unhooked my bra. Then he broke the kiss and pulled away just enough to let my big breasts free and let my bra fall to the floor.

He then kissed my neck making his way down to my tits. Frank brought his hands up and cupped one under each of my tits. Then he started planting kisses all over my mountains. When he started licking and kissing my nipples it was all I could do not to moan and grab his head and pull his face closer to me.

I didn't want to give him the satisfaction of knowing that I enjoyed what he was doing. But God, it felt so good. Soon Frank was kissing down my stomach as he slowly went to his knees. He looked up at me, smiled kissed the front of my panties that were wet, and then said, "I think these need to go."

Then he hooked his thumbs in the waistband and in one quick jerk he pulled them down to my feet and told me, "Step out of them"

I placed my hands on his shoulders to keep my balance and stepped out of them. Before I even had a chance to put my foot down from stepping out of my panties Frank was burying his face in my pussy, my hands still on his shoulders. This time I didn't even try to pretend I didn't like it. I started moaning and I put both hands on the back of his head and pulled his face deeper into my pussy and told him, "Eat it, baby!"

He reached around and grabbed my ass cheeks and buried his face even deeper in my pussy. Being an anal virgin I wasn't ready for his finger in my tight ass, but I didn't object. I gasped as he worked his finger in my tight ass but I don't know if he didn't hear me or if he just didn't care but at this point, I didn't care either.

I told him, "Make me cum!"

He kept eating me for a few more seconds and then pulled away. I asked him, "What are you doing?"

He told me, "I don't want you cumming until I am deep inside you."

I told him, "Then let's get to it. I need to cum."

He said, "Not so fast, first things first."

He stood up and was naked in a flash. When he was standing there naked I couldn't believe how big his cock was. It was bigger than some of the men I had been with recently. I must have given myself away that I liked it because he said, "You want it, don't you, baby?"

I couldn't believe I heard myself saying, "Mmmmm, yes I do."

He said to me, "Then come over here and get on your knees and let's see how good a cocksucker you are."

I tell him, "But I thought you were going to fuck me?"

Frank told me, "And I will, if you do a good job sucking my cock, now come here."

I quickly walked over to him and dropped to my knees. I wrapped my hand around it and started to jerk him but he slapped my hand away and told me, "No hands bitch, only your mouth."

He was already dripping precum and I licked it off the tip of his cock and then used my tongue to lick it from the length of his shaft. I slowly ran my tongue the length of his shaft down to his balls then I took one of his balls into my mouth. I could only fit one in my mouth at a time because they were so big. I love big balls, especially hairy ones like Frank's. As I sucked on his balls Frank reached back and gave my bare ass a loving slap with his hand and said, "I can't wait to fuck your ass."

I spit his ball out of my mouth and told him, "Nobody fucks my ass."

He said, "Nobody but me unless you want Logan going to reform school."

I had no choice, if I didn't want Logan going to reform school so I said, "Ok, but please, be gentle. I'm an anal virgin."

From the smile I saw on Frank's face, I knew I was wasting my breath telling him to be gentle. But a mother has to do what a mother has to do for her son, right?

He tells me, "I bet you can deepthroat me, can't you?"

Diamond_Sanz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Diamond_Sanz

I wasn't sure. I had never sucked a cock as big as his but I said, with a smile, "Let's find out."

I ran my tongue from the base of his cock up to the tip and then slowly took the head of his cock between my lips. I was waiting to feel Frank's hand on the back of my head and then him shoving his cock balls-deep down my throat but he didn't. He let me go at my own pace. He told me, "I'm going to fuck, and cum in all three of your holes baby."

It had been a while since I had been with a guy who had enough stamina and cum to cum in my mouth and pussy. I got to thinking that maybe losing my anal cherry might not be too bad. I have had girlfriends tell me that after the first time, anal sex is very enjoyable. I just didn't have a very high pain threshold and I hear anal, for the first time is very painful.

As I slowly took Frank's cock, it hit the back of my throat and I had only had about half in. Frank told me, "Look at me."

I looked up at him and he told me, "All the way to my balls, now."

I didn't know if I could but I knew I had no choice. I told myself it was for my son. But then again I wasn't sure why I was doing it.

I smiled as best I could with Frank's cock down my throat as I started taking more. Almost immediately I started to choke and gag. He told me, " If we had more time I would let you take your time but if we are going to get to the police station so Logan doesn't have to spend the night in jail..."

I immediately tried to take him balls deep and when he saw that I couldn't I felt Frank's hand on the back of my head as he started to pull my mouth down onto his cock. I could have brought my hands up and tried to push him away but I was only thinking of my son, and besides I kind of liked how Frank was treating me. Most of my lovers were normally very gentle. He wasn't really rough and didn't actually force his cock down my throat. He went slow, and let me try to adjust to the size, although I was gagging and choking the whole time.

Once he was balls deep down my throat he held his hand on the back of my head so I couldn't pull away. He held me there for about thirty seconds, me gagging and choking the whole time. Just before he released my head he told me, "Look at me, baby."

I looked up at him as best I could with my nose buried in his cock hairs. He told me, "I'm going to take my hand off and let you pull your mouth off my cock, but I want you to come up slowly, understand?"

I tried to mumble, yes. I'm sure he didn't understand it but he said, "Good."

When he took his hand from the back of my head the first thing I wanted to do was pull my mouth off Frank's cock as fast I could. But I wasn't sure how he would react. Maybe he would decide to leave and Logan would go to reform school. I just couldn't chance it.

So I did like he said. I slowly pulled my mouth off his cock. When just the head was between my lips he put his hand back on my head and told me, "Now, be a good mom and suck me, make me cum. And you will swallow every drop, do you understand me?"

Keeping the tip of his cock between my lips I smiled as best I could and nodded. Then I took about half his cock down my throat until it hit the back and then started to slowly bob my head up and down. He still kept his hand on the back of my head but he didn't try to make me take more of his cock than I wanted. I spent a couple of minutes sucking his cock and he told me, "Play with my balls, I really like that."

I reached between his legs with one hand and gently caressed his balls. After a couple of minutes of this, I could tell it wouldn't be long until I was drinking his teenage cum. And I had the feeling it would be a lot. When Frank did cum I swallowed a good bit and then pulled my mouth off and grabbed his cock with my hand and used it like a firehouse and sprayed my face and my tits. I know Frank said he wanted me to swallow every drop, but I was hoping he didn't get mad that I didn't. I was right, he didn't get mad, he just picked me up in his arms and tossed me on the bed like a rag doll, and said, "Spread your fucking legs, baby."

I didn't hesitate. I did just like he said. He didn't say what hole he was going to fuck and I didn't care. I just wanted his cock in me. Frank's cum was dripping down my face and covering my tits. I didn't even try to clean myself up. Frank got on the bed and used his knees to spread my legs even wider as he got between them. He used his hand to guide his cock to my dripping pussy. I was both relieved and disappointed at the same time that he hadn't chosen to fuck my ass.

Frank had me position my legs so that they dangled over his back then cock touch my waiting wet pussy. He was gentle at first, which surprised me. Once he had the head of his cock in my pussy he slowly pushed in until he was balls deep. I was in heaven. As he slowly fucked me I reached back and grabbed the headboard behind me and lifted myself up off the bed to meet his thrusts. He had his hands on my waist and was now fucking me harder in short fast strokes. I begged him to cum in me, and I yelled, "Cum in my pussy, baby! Fill me up!"

It wasn't long until I felt him cuming in me. We weren't using protection but I really didn't care. All I cared about was my pleasure. It was like we both came at the exact same time. Even after both of us stopped cuming he still pounded my pussy. Then without warning, he positioned my legs so my feet were behind my head, and then without using his hands, just his hips, he positioned his cock so the tip was pressed against my virgin asshole. Then he asked me, "Are you ready for me to take your anal cherry, baby?"

I responded by pulling him to me and kissing him deeply. As we kissed he slid his cock into my tight virgin hole. I kept kissing him, our kiss stiflingly my screams of pain. I wrapped my arms around Frank's neck and pulled him closer to me. Kissing him as hard and as deep as I could. Our tongues wrestling in each other's mouths. I didn't think anything could hurt that bad until I felt the tip of his cock at my cherry. I didn't think anything could hurt worse than his huge teen cock in my asshole. But I was wrong. As Frank slowly pushed through my cherry I broke the kiss and buried my face in his chest. It didn't completely stifle my screams but it helped. He tried to quiet me and said, "Sshh, it's ok. The pain won't last long."

I don't know how long the pain lasted, but it felt like an eternity. Frank just kept whispering, "It's ok, I promise it will feel good soon, you'll see."

I didn't believe him but he was right after a few slow strokes the pain turned to pleasure. When I started moaning he said, "See, I told you it would feel good soon."

I lifted my head from his chest and with tears in my eyes, I just kissed him. I sucked on his tongue like a woman who was starving. Frank started pumping his cock in and out of my ass hard, in long strokes, going all the way to his balls. I could tell he was about to cum, and he must have been able to tell too because he broke the kiss and whispered in my ear and asked, "Where do you want it, baby?"

I gave him a big smile and said, "Fill me up."

He said, "Whatever you say."

Then he started fucking my ass with his nice, young, hard cock. He reached up with both hands and grabbed the headboard on the bed and started to gradually speed up plowing his dick in my asshole. At first Frank was going balls deep every time he put his cock into me, but as he sped up it went down to just half his cock. When he finally came he pulled out leaving just the head of his cock in my asshole. He did just like he said. He filled my asshole and then some. After we had recovered he got up and started to get dressed. I told him, "I can be dressed and ready in five minutes, then we can go get Logan."

Frank looked at me and smiled and said, "Oh, there's no need for that."

I asked him, "What do you mean? You said if I…"

I didn't get to finish what I was saying as he walked out of my bedroom. I got off the bed and followed him to the front room. I told him, "You are going to go with me to get Logan, after all we did. We had a deal!"

As he stood at the door with his hand on the door nob to open it he turned around and smiled and said, "Logan didn't get arrested. I didn't even see him today. He is at Bob's house."

Then he opened the front door and left. I never saw Frank again. He and his parents moved away the next day.

The end.

Published 
Written by LIL1LOOKIN
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments