Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Pushing beyond limits, Justina gives Mark a fantasy spanking that may never be improved on."

14 - Not Done With Him Yet!

“There! Now you’re ready for the paddle! You can get up, but I want you bent over the end of the desk.”

I got up off her lap, feeling the pain more now, as I stretched and used muscles that had been tensed during the spanking.  Rubbing my sore bottom got an appreciative smile from Tina as it would have from me. There’s something about watching someone rub their spanked bottom that is arousing, and the redder, the better! I hobbled over to the desk with my underwear still wrapped around my knees and bent over it, with my hands on the desktop.

“Lay your body down on the desk!” she commanded. “That’s it!”

I lay on the desk as instructed, with my head resting on my arms, and I turned to be able to see Tina. She was standing in front of the chair, stretching with her legs apart, showing off her luscious pussy! She brought her legs back together again, and after taking in that view of her slit that I loved so much, I looked up at her face and tits.

Stretching her arms towards the ceiling and thrusting her chest out, made me wish I could see those magnificent breasts. When she brought her arms down, as though reading my mind, they went for her bra clasp at her back, made quick work of opening it, and slowly drew the straps forward and off, leaving the large, firm orbs jutting out from her slender chest.

“Headmistress, have I ever told you, you have magnificent tits?”

“Thank you, but no you haven’t. But then that wouldn’t be appropriate in our working relationship. I bet you’d love to get your hands, and your mouth, on them, wouldn’t you?” she teased as she squeezed them and pressed them together. Coming towards me, she leaned over and placed them within inches of my face but pulled back when I tried to reach for them with my left hand. “I thought so! I don’t know, should I let such a naughty boy have his way with my tits?” she asked herself.

Sitting on the desk, she swung her legs up to place her feet on the desktop and then swung her left leg over my prone body. Lifting her body on hands and feet, she moved to lay her crotch down within inches of my face, now looking forward. Like a stripper, she continually teased me by opening and closing her legs, with her pussy alternately spread wide or closed up tight, knowing how badly I want to eat her again.

“Up on your arms,” she commanded and slid her body underneath mine so that her tits were directly below my mouth. “Would you like to lick my tits?” she asked, and as I lifted a hand to hold one of them, she added, “No hands! Just your mouth!”

My mouth immediately took to suckling her left breast; licking and nibbling on her erect nipples, and when I tried to move to the other, she pressed forward, trapping my face between the fleshy melons, squeezing them against my cheeks. After a minute or so between her blissful breasts, she released me so that I could give the right one equal treatment.

Grabbing my face between her tits again for just a few seconds, she said, “Mmm, my little pussy is feeling left out. She wants to be licked too!” She pulled out from under me to position her hot, wet crotch right below my face.

Wasting no time, my hands slid up her thighs, again with my mouth and tongue in hot pursuit. As my hands grabbed at the sides of her ass, my tongue flicked ever so softly at the various sensitive parts of her slippery, wet pussy. When I lingered on this activity a little too long, she lifted herself off the desk and pressed her crotch into my face.

“Ooo, yeah, like that!” she moaned, as my tongue lapped hungrily at her crotch, her thighs, her cunt, her cheeks and crack, and everything in between. Again, with fingers and tongue stimulating all I could touch, she was coming fast. Not as fast as the first time, but still rather quickly. Sucking her tender flesh into my mouth for my tongue, and fucking both holes with my fingers, I brought her to, and past, the finish line, everything drenched again in the process.

I added to the aftershocks with continued stimulation from my lips and tongue, but when I sensed the peak was well past, and moved to remove my face from her crotch, her hand came down on my head to keep me there. Stretching her legs out on both sides of my body, she sat directly on the desktop and slid forward to keep my face firmly planted between her thighs. With me still bent over the end of the desk, lying between her legs, and my head trapped in her steamy crotch, she picked up the long paddle from where it lay on the desk behind her.

“Now, let’s see how much more stimulating your tongue can be when you’re being paddled at the same time as you’re licking my pussy!” I was about to look up and give her an appreciative smile for her ingenuity when the paddle landed on my left cheek.  “NOW … I’m going to PADDLE your … NAUGHTY … LITTLE … BOTTOM, while you LICK my … HOT … WET … PUSSY!” she said, emphasizing each word with increasingly hard swats to alternate cheeks. I now knew why she had chosen the long paddle, as it was only the last six inches or so that was beating my burning bottom.

I got back to work on her delicious cunt, with my efforts occasionally interrupted by my reaction to an especially hard swat. With my mouth full of her swollen lips, I could only grunt when one of the hard ones landed, but she seemed to like my reaction as evidenced by the increase in frequency and intensity of hard swats to my bottom. Eventually, they were all hard, and I sensed she was again close to coming.

Placing her left hand on the back of my head, she kept my face pressed hard into her crotch, leaving me only able to wipe her soaking wet pussy with my face, while my jerking reaction to each stroke of the paddle pushed my face harder into her crotch. When the frequency increased to more than a swat a second, her verbal reaction increased as well.

“Oh yeah! That’s it! Eat my cunt! Eat me while I paddle your ass! Make me cum! Ooo, you’re getting a good paddling!”

The phrases repeated but became disjointed as her labored breathing made it harder to speak. Paddling almost continuously now, I could tell she would come almost any second, her climax confirmed by another flood of her slippery juices.

Tina lay back on the desk, my face now hovering over her glistening pussy. With fingers only, I gently massaged everything lubricated by her juice, while we recovered our ability to breathe. She signaled her approval of my gently probing fingers, with soft mews and moans, her body still squirming in reaction.

NancyTorresGu
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NancyTorresGu

“I hope I pleased you, Headmistress,” I offered.

“Mmm … yes. You may stand, but don’t go anywhere,” she said as she looked at me appreciatively. I stood up and realized how much my bottom hurt. I didn’t even want to see it, imagining it to be at least the deep crimson she said it would be. Despite the pain, my dick was as big and hard as ever, and pointing straight back at Tina.

“Are you done spanking me, Headmistress?”

She slowly rose to a seating position and slid towards me on the desk. Her legs spread as she pulled close to my body and my stiff rod lay across the tops of her thighs.

“Not quite,” she replied as she reached back for the paddle and placed it on the desk next to her. “You have one more paddling coming,” she said, smiling at my pained reaction to this news, “but I think you’ll find this one a bit more enjoyable.” Taking my cock in hand, she maneuvered us both to a point where she could slide forward and impale herself on my hard shaft.

“You’ve taken your spanking very well, Mark,” she said as I plowed as deep into her pussy as possible, “and I think you deserve a little reward, so I’m going to let you fuck me but … this is still supposed to be punishment, not pleasure, so you will be paddled and maybe spanked while you fuck me.” Smiling, I started to pull back from my position, plugged into her pussy when she stopped me with a hand on my ass, “I won’t stop spanking until we both cum again. Understood?”

“Yes, Headmistress,” I replied as I continued pulling back slowly.

Picking up the paddle she gave me a good, hard swat across both cheeks, the way the paddle was intended to be used. My reaction: lurching forward rammed my cock hard into her slippery, wet cunt, where another swat was delivered.

A pattern quickly developed, a swat to thrust in and another to pull out. At first, it was a bit clumsy, but we soon fell into a rhythm that got even better when she put the paddle down and used her hand instead. It didn’t hurt very much, if at all, but it was still quite enjoyable, and spanking with both hands drove our frenzied fucking.

Breaking from the scenario, I was also able to get my mouth on her fabulous tits, and she assisted by pressing them into my face when she could. I was very glad I’d come once already as I wouldn’t have lasted ten strokes before coming. I worried that Tina may take much longer than me as she had already cum three times, but she seemed to be progressing at a rate similar to my own.

Smacking my ass as hard as she could, and bucking her hips hard against my thrusts, she pushed me to where I just couldn’t hold on any longer and I came like a cannon inside her, and after savoring the climax, I gave my attention to making Tina do the same. Grabbing fists full of her hot ass, and ravenously licking her tits, she came as well.

“Oh my God,” she said as we let go of each other and I pulled out of her tender, wet pussy. Her eyes closed, and I could only imagine the rapture she was feeling as I could visibly see her body twitching, but slowly quieting, as she absorbed her pleasure.

“Thank you, Headmistress. I’m sorry you had to spank me and paddle me. I’ll try to do better in the future,” I said, getting back into character.

“Hold on! I’m not done with you yet,” she said, enjoying the look of surprise on my face. “We can’t finish off a punishment with such pleasure! Let me get dressed and then you’re going back over my knee!” she declared as she stood up from the desk and began to gather her clothes. She didn’t bother with her bra or her jacket so her breasts swung seductively within her loose blouse as she moved to the desk and sat down.

“Come … over my knee,” she said as she sat with her legs straddling the corner of the desk. I did as I was told, hoping it didn’t start up another whole cycle of arousal. With my feet on the floor, I was standing as I was bent across her knee. “Just a good spanking over my knee to put a proper finish on this punishment.” With that, she started spanking back and forth alternating cheeks, but hard; like she was putting whatever energy she had left into this final spanking.

“Now I trust,” she said as she spanked, “that there will be no repeat of this abuse of our rules and our young students.”

“No, Headmistress,” I said, as she approached thirty or more spanks with no sign of letting up.

“And if there is, you will be punished again even more severely! Do you understand?”

“Yes, Headmistress,” I replied meekly as the count reached fifty with still no sign of stopping. Finally, as the count topped seventy, she began what became a series of ten, even harder spanks shared by both cheeks, and she stopped.

“You may get up now,” she said. “Now that’s a properly spanked, sore, red bottom,” she added as I stood up and instinctively started rubbing my burning hot bottom. She gave me another badly aimed swat as she walked past me to the door. A quick look back at me still standing by the desk with another hard-on, and she left, closing the door behind her.

I was stunned by the intensity of what just happened and was both reeling and reveling in the aftermath. I started to gather my clothes when I heard Tina call.

“Mark, will you come here?” she called from somewhere other than the other side of the door. I opened the door and heard, “In here!” from her bedroom. I walked in to find her lying on the bed, totally naked, knees up and legs spread wide. “I can’t let you go home with that,” she said pointing to my hard cock. “C’mon, fuck me? Make me cum one more time?”

It was phrased as a question rather than a demand, to which I responded by getting on the bed and positioning myself between her legs. I quickly entered her waiting pussy to begin what became a long, sensuous, and loving fuck; both of us coming in a fabulous, though relatively subdued, climax.

We spent quite a while lying in her bed, just touching each other, caressing, massaging, feeling, with a little more fun to come of it. She had turned me over on my belly and was rubbing my burning bottom with some soothing cream, which couldn’t help arousing me, and when she saw me hard again, she had to have it; and she did, with me on my back and her sitting on my penis, bouncing up and down till we both came once again.

We’d spent hours together that evening before we said our goodbyes, both physically and emotionally spent, and it took a day or two longer than usual for my bottom to recover from what may well have been the hardest spanking I’d ever gotten.

Published 
Written by 2bespanked
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments