Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Moving into the next chapter, thoughts of the future accompany all the great sex and spanking."

Chapter 5 - Our Future Together

Part 20 – The Day After

“Good morning, beautiful! How’s the birthday girl this morning? Or, more to the point, how’s your bottom?” I said, waiting for her to wake fully before asking.

“Good morning,” she said with a sleepy look that I love. “My bottom feels really good! It hurts a little, but it’s just perfect! Thank you so much for the best birthday I’ve ever had!” she answered with a long, loving kiss to emphasize the point. “I want my next birthday spanking to be just like it!”

I smiled, hoping we’d still be together a year from now to make that happen.

“Counting the one at the park, you got spanked six times yesterday!”

“Don’t forget that I got licked even more! It was like a whole day of sex! From the time I woke up to the time we went to bed, we spanked and licked and fucked! And even when we weren’t, the next spanking was constantly on my mind!”

“So, you want to start with your first birthday spanking again next year?” I said with a look that I hoped would make her feel confident that I’d be there to do it.

“Yes! And you’re going to get your birthday spanking like that, too! Speaking of spanking, you know what I’d like to do right now?”

“Don’t tell me you want another spanking!?” I said, though not doubting that she might.

“No, I want to give you a spanking! A nice, sexy spanking over my knee right here in bed, and then you’ll turn over, and I’ll use my tongue to make sure you’re nice and hard, so I can sit on your hard cock and fuck you!”

“Mmm! Yes, Miss!” I said enthusiastically, using the domineering title to egg her on.

“Come here, you naughty boy!” she said as she sat up and patted her thigh. I crawled over her lap and lay comfortably with my growing dick between her thighs. True to her promise, she gave me a long, sexy, and just painful enough spanking before sucking me to ensure maximum stiffness and then stuffed me in her tight, wet pussy to fuck me to a glorious finish, her own climax not far behind.

“That was nice to wake up to!”

“I’ve got another surprise for you, but that’s much later today!” she said with a devilish smile. “How about some breakfast? And before you ask, no, I don’t want to be your stack of pancakes! I need a little rest down there,” she said, adding when she saw the sad look on my face, “Just for the morning, okay?” I agreed, and we set off to the kitchen in just our underwear and T-shirts.

We spent the day waiting for ‘much later’ to come doing various everyday things: listening to music and a little TV, and Susan left to run an errand or two while I went upstairs to practice guitar. When she returned, she heard me playing, and deciding not to interrupt, she went into the kitchen to make dinner. At an ebb in my playing, I heard pots and dishes banging around and went downstairs to investigate. On my way down the stairs, I smelled something wonderful, something I hadn’t had in a long time: pot roast! It was a favorite of mine as a child, and remembering my mother’s recipe, I realized I probably hadn’t had it since she passed.

“Mmm, what smells so good?” I asked, entering the kitchen to have Susan practically jump into my arms for a bear hug, a kiss, and some grab ass; both of us simultaneously grabbing and squeezing each other’s cheeks.

“Pot roast!” she exclaimed, “I remembered you talking about how much you used to love your mother’s. Is that okay?” she asked as I must have had something of a melancholy look on my face.

“Better and better,” I said, hugging her again even tighter.

One of the great things about pot roast is the long time it cooks, filling the house with that wonderful smell. The late afternoon became a scene of stereotypical domesticity with my fabulous Susan cooking a meal for me, interrupted only by me occasionally coming to check on her progress, which, of course, was just a ruse to hug and manhandle her delicious body. It got me thinking about Christmas, and having made some decisions, I now had some plans to make.

We had a fantastic dinner and decided to go to the beach again to see the sunset as we often did. We walked a while and then sat while we watched the sun sink into the gulf without clouds nor any spectacular color, just the bright orange sun in a clear sky disappearing below the horizon.

As we sat and watched, we quietly congratulated ourselves on one of the best weekends we’d ever had. Though one day was consumed with seemingly non-stop sex and the other quieter and more mundane activities, we both knew they were special days that showed how much we loved and cared for each other, and, though it remained unsaid, I believe we both felt like we’d changed; reached another level of our relationship that weekend. This unspoken thought passed between us with extended eye contact, after which we gave each other a gentle, loving kiss and decided to go home.

Once there, without a word, we headed straight for the bedroom and slowly, sexily undressed each other with fingers caressing, rubbing, exploring, and probing, arousing us both. When she pulled my underwear down from behind me, her hands came back up my legs to fondle my cheeks, surprising me with a firm, deliberate touch on the tight hole between, one gentle push short of inserting her fingertip.

We climbed on the bed together and made glorious, passionate love to each other, which involved everything we usually did together – fingering, licking, sucking, fucking, and even short but hard spankings for us both. At one point, she had me lying on my stomach while she rubbed my back, bottom, and legs and spanked me with short bursts of a dozen hard smacks to each side. Twice she again teased me with a fingertip on my anus, just firm pressure without any penetration. A third time, she pressed it in, just the tip of her finger, and whispered in my ear, “Do you want your surprise now?”  Hoping I knew what the surprise was, I enthusiastically nodded. “Good! Close your eyes!”

evaliu
Online Now!
Lush Cams
evaliu

I heard her open the drawer of one of the nightstands and fumble around in the drawer before closing it and dumping some things on the bed near me. Then, the sound of pillows being plumped and stacked before she instructed, “Lift your bottom! Higher! Good!” When I lowered myself again, it was over the stack of pillows, raising my bottom provocatively. This could be a good position for paddling or strapping, but I hoped it was something else and confirmed it was when she spread my legs apart and sat between them.

“Now keep those eyes closed!” she said as I heard the cap of a bottle being flipped open and felt the trickle of lube between my cheeks, followed by her finger smearing it around and then in my ass as her finger pushed slowly but firmly and deeply inside me as I groaned in ecstasy.

“You like that?” she asked as she wiggled her finger around, my pleasured moans an answer. “Mmm, but there’s more to come!” she said as she pulled her finger out, wriggling all the way. I heard the bottle being opened and closed again, and after a short pause, something else was pressing into my nether hole.

Thicker than her finger, I felt the stretch briefly, and then I closed again with something still inside me. ‘A butt plug?’ I thought, but then it pressed again and another brief stretch and close, but this time it was followed more quickly by a third, and a fourth, fifth, sixth insertion deep in my ass.

“Oh God, Susan!” I exclaimed with some discomfort but enormous pleasure as she pushed and pulled the beaded probe just enough for my sphincter to feel it but not enough to free any of the beads.

“Ooo, good boy!” she praised, “Feels good, doesn’t it? Yeah, now try to relax.” I found I could now relax, feeling the fullness of the anal probe. Next, I felt her pulling on the probe enough for one bead to escape, then another, and another until all but the last bead was out, but only briefly as she pushed them all back in quicker than before but still somewhat slowly. The feeling was exquisite as I felt my muscles forced open as each bead pressed in, closing behind it.

The next time out and in was quicker still, and she gradually found a rhythm fucking my ass with the probe, adding lube as needed when it started to feel dry. Grunting as it went in and moaning as it pulled out, I heard Susan moaning, enjoying what she was doing to me. Finally, she finished with the probe with three quick thrusts in and out, the last time pulling it out entirely with me feeling like I’d almost cum on the final pull!

“Jesus, Susan!” is all I could say, as I missed having the probe inside me, but I also felt amazing now that it was out. “Do it again?” I plead. More lube and her finger inside me again, and I was moaning already before she repeated the whole process, though the final quick ones numbering at least seven or eight, and again, I almost came when she pulled it out completely.

“Maybe more later, but I’ve got another toy for you! Keep those eyes closed!” she instructs as she lubes me up again with her finger, this time finger fucking my ass and giggling as she does. Later she’d tell me how surprising it was that she enjoyed playing with my ass when she initially did it just because I wanted her to.

Again, I felt something pressing to get inside me, but as I’d been adequately prepared, it slid in easily. This time, it was thicker than before, but there was some shape to it. I thought I knew what it was, and my feeling was confirmed as I felt it come in contact with my prostate. The bend at the end first touched, then stroked my prostate as she wiggled it around and pulled it in and out just a little.

“Oh yeah! Just like that!” I cried as she found a delicious pattern of movement that made me as hard as a steel rod.

“Lift up!” she commanded when I felt her other hand reaching between my legs for my cock. I got up on my knees but kept my head down, thrusting my ass up in time with her movements, pushing it harder against my prostate. Fucking my ass with one hand and jerking me off with the other, I came quickly to an extraordinary climax. Hearing Susan enjoying it added to the prostate massage, and her lubed hand stroking me faster and faster had me cumming with a loud gasp!

“Oh God, Susan! That was … Ohhh!” I cried with staccato breaths. She milked me of every last drop, adding another stimulus as she pulled the massager out. “Mmm … thank you,” I said softly as I turned over and reached for my amazing Susan. She fell into my arms with her head on my chest, listening to my rapidly beating heart.

“Wow! I guess you really like that, huh?” she said with a big smile. I couldn’t or didn’t want to speak yet. “You know, I wasn’t sure whether I wanted to do that since our experiment with the strap-on, but the way you reacted made it fun for me, too!”

“It was just amazing! I’m glad you enjoyed it. Enough to do it again, sometime?” I asked hopefully.

“Definitely! Do you think I might like it?” she asked tentatively. “Maybe having you in my bottom?”

“Whenever you’re ready to try it! But only when you’re ready, okay? Maybe try some smaller toys or a butt plug before you try to take me in there.”

“Yeah, I’ll think about it. Meanwhile, how’d you like a nice, big stack of pancakes?” she asked, the phrase now a code for eating her pussy.

“Yes, Miss,” I answered, reviving her dominant role after fucking my ass. “Would you like to sit on my face, Miss?” Her answer was to sit up and straddle my face, and within seconds my face was being wiped with her sopping wet pussy. Moments later, she was sawing her crotch back and forth over my face using me as something to grind away at her hungry cunt until near climax, when she pushed hard against my face, smothering me as she came covering my face in her juice.

The rest of the night was filled with gentler activities as we made love over and over again, just enjoying pleasing each other as much as the orgasms themselves. Again, I thought of how this day felt different for us, better for us, solidifying my decision about what I needed to do next.

~~~~^~~~~

Did you enjoy their experimentation? Mark certainly did! Remember to 'like' and/or 'favorite' the story if you did, and thank you for reading!

Published 
Written by 2bespanked
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments