Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"I've set the stage for a lot of 'Fun & Sexy' spanking to follow! Read on!"

Chapter 3 - Getting To Love Her

Part 9 – Celebration!

I spent the rest of my day straightening up my house. I hadn’t told Susan I planned to bring her here after dinner. I was a little worried that she’d question why I’d waited so long to show her my home, but she’d never brought it up, and I felt I had a good reason for waiting but didn’t know if she’d see it that way. I spent a lot of time on one room in particular as she’d be interested in its purpose. Midday got to late afternoon, so I changed my focus to dressing for dinner.

I left with plenty of time to get to her house as I didn’t want to rush. Our special day had left me so calm, and with only my care for Susan, I didn’t want to drive fast, as I usually did in this car, and pulled slowly into her driveway, excited to see her again. As I got out of the car, I saw a neighbor looking at me, and I waved, thinking there were no secrets anymore and they’d be seeing even more of me now.

As I started up the walk, Susan opened the door before I got to it. I stopped just to take her in. I suddenly realized I hadn’t told her where we were going, just an oversight, so she didn’t know whether to dress casually or formally. She struck a balance between the two with a pale green pullover top and a flouncy skirt with a subdued floral print, the colors of which blended perfectly with the blouse.

“My God, you are beautiful,” I said, raising a big smile on her face as she ran to my open arms. We kissed as though it was our first and then stared at each other’s faces, smiling. “Ready to go?” I said finally.

“Yes!” was her excited reply as we headed to the car. “Where are we going?” she asked as we drove down her street.

“It’s a little Italian place called Stefano’s. Ever been there?”

“No, but I’ve seen it. On Park Boulevard, right?”

“Yes, it’s very small, not even a dozen tables, and the food is excellent!” Susan just smiled. I suspect she'd be equally happy if I’d told her it was a pizza parlor. We arrived quickly as it wasn’t far from her house and remarkably close to mine. We went in holding hands and were seated promptly after asking for a table that would be private, at least for a while.

“This is nice! Homey! And romantic!” she said, reaching across our small table to take my hands and smile. “I’m so happy! And I love you so much!”

“Nothing has ever made me happier than when you told me. I love you too!” I felt my eyes watering again, and it looked like hers were too.

We looked at our menus, and I told her what I liked. Our server came by to take our drink order as we were still deciding. In this case, I had my usual red, Chianti, and when I thought I’d hear her order her typical white, she surprised me by saying she wanted the same as me, so we got a carafe. The server returned quickly, as ours was one of only two tables occupied, bringing our wine and some bread. We drank a toast to our love and kissed after sips of wine.

“After dinner, I’d like to take you someplace special to me,” I said, adding a bit of mystery to it.

“Where’s that?”

“My home.”

“I’d love to. I was wondering when I’d get to see your place.”

“Susan, I didn’t want to …”

“It’s okay,” she interrupted, “I was only slightly suspicious.” She added with a giggle, “Like maybe you lived in a dump or a cardboard box!” We both laughed at this.

“I’ll tell you why when we get there if you want.”

“If you want to,” she said, clearly stating she didn’t need to know and trusted me.

The server took our orders, Susan insisting that I order for her. Then we drank our wine, engaging in small talk for the most part, except for her telling me she’d told Chloe about our mutual declaration of love and that Chloe was overjoyed. Our talk continued through dinner, returning to our happiness at realizing our mutual feelings for each other several times. Susan was pleased with my choice of a special kind of ravioli that I thought was unique to this restaurant.

“Mmm, it’s delicious!” she said, eating daintily and reminding me that she could be a cute little girl, a gorgeous, sexy plaything, or an authority figure as she desired. She noticed I’d stopped eating and was staring at her eating. “What? Is there something on my face?” she asked, grabbing her napkin in preparation.

“Better and better!” I said, getting a smile and a kiss reached across the table in return.

We finished our meals but waved off dessert as we were both very full. The check was paid, and we made our way to the door and my car.

“Is it far from here?” she asked as she got in.

“It won’t take long,” I replied with intended understatement.

We pulled out of the parking lot, which had many more cars than when we’d arrived. The only traffic light we’d go through was green, making the trip seem even shorter. I drove up a small hill, less than a quarter mile, turned right into my street, and right again into my driveway. I drove slowly to see Susan’s face when she saw it.

“Mark! It’s beautiful!” she could only say with her mouth open in surprise. I have done a lot of work on the house over the years, and it has never looked better than now. It has two stories with a steep roof that encloses the upper floor, a brick front façade, a paver driveway, and well-maintained landscaping. I suggested she get out in the driveway as getting out in a garage with two cars in it is rather tight. I parked the car and got out to find Susan wandering in the large driveway, exclaiming how much she loved it. “You never told me you’re rich!” she said in an amusing, not accusing way.

“I am far from rich, Susan!” I corrected, “I’ve just been careful with my money and did much of the work myself to get it to this state. Come inside?”

“Yes, please,” she replied enthusiastically. We went in the front door, Susan commenting on how much she loved it and other things until we got to the family room. It’s a Great Room, with a ceiling going to the peak of the house and open stairs leading to upstairs areas. She was taking it in wide-eyed, looking at the fireplace and the French doors leading to the backyard, and then that caught her attention. “Oh my god! Look at that backyard,” she cried, heading for the doors to open it. One of the more recent improvements was a short deck that was even with the top of a spa/hot tub and stairs that led down to the pool deck, which was also pavers. It was landscaped to give it a relaxed resort kind of feel. Again, Susan was wide-eyed. “This is so nice, Mark! Did you do this?”

“I designed every bit of it, and all the landscaping and planting was me alone,” I replied proudly.

“It’s beautiful! You should be very proud!” she said as we returned to the stairs, with Susan lifting the spa cover to peer inside. “Mmm, can we go in later?”

“Do you want to go home for a bathing suit?”

“I don’t think we need suits, do we?” she smiled devilishly. “I want to be naked with you in there!”

“Mmm, I can’t wait!”

We walked back inside, and I gave her a tour of the bottom floor. And she smiled devilishly again when she saw my bedroom. A guest bedroom, den, and dining room led us to the kitchen. An ordinary kitchen, I thought, but Susan loved the hardwood floors and granite countertops. A picnic table with benches was the eating place.

“Want some tea?” I asked.

“Aren’t we going to go upstairs?”

“Yes, but I’m saving that for last. I think you’ll enjoy it!”

“As if I haven’t been enjoying everything else so far!”

“Just wait, little one. It’s a surprise,” I said, planting a kiss on her cute mouth.

“Mmm, I like that, ‘little one’! Okay, I’ll wait, but not long,” she warned, “And yes, I’d love some tea!”

I set about making a pot of tea with filtered water in a heating pitcher and loose tea in a pot made for it. It takes about ten minutes to complete, and I poured us both a cup once finished.

“I hope you like this?”

“I guess I should, seeing all the trouble you went through to make it,” she said, adding milk and sugar to her liking. “Do you do that every time?”

“Every time.”

“Well, let’s see if … Mmm, this is good!” she said and took another sip. “It’s delicious!” She sipped almost continuously and asked for another cup rather quickly. As I poured and she sugared, she asked, “So if you’re not rich, how did you afford all this?”

“I am not rich, but as I said, I’m careful, not cheap with my money. This house was not quite a fixer-upper, but nothing like it is today, and I did a lot of the work myself. I grew up in a house with a wood and metal shop and every tool you can imagine in our basement, so I know my way around machines and power tools. My work pays me well with opportunities for bonuses and stock options that I’ve invested, mainly in my retirement, so there’s not a huge amount of cash at my disposal.”

“So, what is your position at your company? You’ve told me you have a management position in IT, but that’s about it.”

“When people think of IT, they picture a lot of nerdy folks running around with all sorts of techno gadgets. I’m in charge of all the IT people at my company; that’s about fifty people at last count, and my title is CIO, that’s Chief Information Officer. I report to the two top people in the company: the CEO, Executive Officer, and COO, Operations Officer. I’ve been there over thirty years, rising through the ranks from an assistant plant manager trainee to this in that time.”

“Holy shit, Mark! You are the master of understatement! I had no idea.”

“I’m very proud of what I’ve accomplished with no college degree, but I don’t brag about it, and in the end, the pride doesn’t make me as happy as you have today!”

“Oh, Mark!” she cried as she got up to hug and kiss me, “I love you so much!”

“So, wanna see upstairs?”

“Yes! Let’s go!”

The upstairs consists of two areas: a large ‘bonus’ room that’s my music studio and another large bedroom that I’ve put to a different purpose. We went to the music room first.

“Now, here is what I do spend my money on,” I said as I opened the door, and we walked in.

“Wow! You didn’t tell me about all this!” she said as she took in the wall of guitars, an electronic drum set, several keyboards, a recording console, and a bunch of amplifiers. Among all that was various rock & roll paraphernalia that gave the room a cool musical vibe. “You told me about your band and that you practice at your home, but I was imagining a hot, sweaty garage setup! What do the guys in your band think about it?”

“Everyone has pretty much the same reaction you did when they first see it, but the band loves that they only have to bring their main instrument and a few accessories, rather than a whole rig that has to be set up and taken down each time.”

“You’ll have to play for me sometime,” she said, “but I’m too excited to pay attention right now.”

“And I’m too nervous to play! And I’ll have to find just the right song. Okay, seen enough?”

“I guess. Something tells me you could walk into this room ten times and still not see it all!”

WhiteQueen888
Online Now!
Lush Cams
WhiteQueen888

“Well, maybe five times,” I said, playing it down. “Come,” I added as I led her out of the studio towards the other end of the upstairs.

I was a bit nervous showing Susan this, unsure how she’d react. “This is another bedroom with its own bath,” I said as I pointed to it before opening the door to the bedroom. “… and this is kind of a playroom!” I said as we walked inside.

“Mark!” she said with a shocked voice at first. It wasn’t overwhelming, but I’d set it up for spanking play. First, it is a bedroom with a queen-sized bed and such. But there was also a sofa with heavily padded arms and back, a spanking bench, a wall rack with several paddles, straps, and other implements of ‘ass destruction,’ and a chair sitting conspicuously in the middle of the room. It was lit with color-changing LED bulbs that I controlled with an app on my phone, set to a pinkish red at the moment.

“Oh my, I … how long have you had this?”

“I don’t normally keep it this way as I haven’t had much use for it of late, but I set it up for you to see and try if you like?” She went to the wall rack, handling the implements each in turn.

“Where do you get all this stuff?” she asked.

“Most of it I made myself,” I said, unable to read her reaction.

“What’s this?” she asked, standing by the spanking bench.

“It’s a spanking bench! It’s fun and rather comfortable when you’re being spanked, and you can be strapped in if you like or need to be restrained. See? You straddle it like this and put your feet and hands on these rests,” I said, demonstrating the positioning. Susan had a small smile, so I pushed it one step further. “Spank me, Susan! Pull my pants down and give me a spanking!” I said, still in position on the bench. A strange look came over Susan’s face, and she backed away from me.

“No … no, I won’t spank you, Mark,” she said, looking sad.

“Susan? What’s wrong?” I asked, getting concerned.

“I can’t spank you. I want you to spank me! Give me my punishment spanking on that bench!” I was only slightly relieved at her statement as I worried whether all this had given her a different view of me, one she didn’t like!

“Susan! I was kidding about that!”

“Well, I’m not! Spank me! Please??”

“You’re not talking about a fun/sexy spanking, are you?” I worried.

“No. I need to be punished. I need it for me! I love you so much, but a part of me feels like I don’t deserve you as long as this is hanging over my head!”

“Why? I forgave you! I told you there’s no need for it!”

“Spank me, Mark! I’m not asking!”

“You’re sure?” I said, still doubtful about all of this.

“Yes! Make me cry!”

“No, Susan! I can’t! … not today!?”

“I was about to cry when you spanked me at the park! And that was what? A hundred and ten? Give me two hundred, but really hard, and I’ll feel like I’ve been properly punished for being so cruel to you. I didn’t know you loved me then, but I knew how much you cared about me, and it was so unfair to leave you thinking you might lose me, especially since I already knew I loved you! Now, spank me! SPANK ME!!” She was near tears already, and I hadn’t spanked her even once.

“If it’s what you really want, I’ll …”

“It is! And you’re not spanking my cute, little hiney, or naughty bottom. You’re spanking my ass! Hard!”

“Take your clothes off! NOW! You’re getting a spanking you will never forget for treating me like you did!” I said, letting the authoritarian in me take charge. I watched as she stripped down to her panties, a gorgeous pair of boy shorts in silky red. I wished I was seeing them under different circumstances.

“Can I keep my panties on?” she asked, getting into her naughty girl role.

“No! You can’t keep your panties on! You’re being punished, not some fun, sexy pats on your hiney, a real spanking on your bare ass, Susie!” I stumbled, remembering her instruction. I stared as she peeled the little panties down and off. “This is going to hurt! Do you understand that?”

“Yes, sir,” she replied, holding her cute cheeks.

“Get on the spanking bench! I won’t restrain you unless you give me a reason to. Do you think you can hold still?” I challenged.

“I’ll try, sir,” she replied as she climbed on and positioned herself. The leg and armrests are adjustable, and I’d tried to guess how she would fit them when I set it up, so I was pleasantly surprised that I’d gotten it almost right.

“If you try and fail, I will strap your arms, legs, and waist to the bench so you can’t wiggle around. “Now tell me why you are being punished and ask me nicely to give you a spanking … and be specific!”

“Yes, sir. I’m getting spanked because I mistreated you so horribly, and I deserve a severe punishment spanking to make up for it. Please spank me, sir. Please give me two hundred hard spanks on my bare hi … my bare ass; and use whatever implements you think necessary to make me cry!”

“Very well. Here we go,” and I started spanking much harder than usual, but not the hardest she’d ever gotten. We had plenty of time to get there. I spanked in series of ten only to make my counting easier. Ten across her whole bottom, ten on one cheek, ten on the other, ten alternating, and ten random, before I stopped for a short rest after each fifty.

“Oh, Mark! I am so sorry! Please spank me and forgive me for what I did to you!” She was holding still so far, so restraints weren’t necessary yet. She was taking it stoically, but there were plenty of ‘ohs’ and ‘ows’ and ‘ouches’ on the spanks that landed just right. I imagined she thought this was as hard as it would get when she said, “Are you spanking me hard enough, Mark? I don’t think so!”

In response, I upped the intensity several levels, and her cries told me she was realizing for the first time just how hard a spanking could be, even though I could still spank much harder.

After another fifty, she acknowledged the new level of pain. Her bottom was much redder than I’d ever seen, and we still had a hundred to go. I’d have to let up somewhat without her realizing it.

“Oh my god! It hurts! My hiney hurts!!”

“Your what hurts?” I said, taking a play from her book.

“My hiney hurts! I know what I said, but it’s my hiney, and it hurts!” I resumed spanking, backing off just a bit and maybe a bit more later. The cumulative nature of pain made these seem just as hard as previously, and she was starting to squirm a bit.

“You’re squirming, Susie!” As she shot a hand back to her sore cheeks, I said, “Do I need to restrain you?”

“No, sir! Please? I’ll try harder!” But her attempt was unsuccessful, so I started with the Velcro restraints when we reached one-fifty. “No! Please don’t tie me down?!”

“I warned you about squirming and wiggling twice! And you still can’t stay still. You’ll get the last fifty like this.” I said as I fastened each appendage, took the long strap across her back, and fastened it as well. She immediately started testing the restriction and found she could not move in any appreciable way. “Now, you will count the last fifty, as I told you the last time you were punished. Do you remember?”

“Yes, sir,” she said as her tears began to flow. ‘Good,’ I thought to myself. I didn’t know what she’d do if I hadn’t made her cry, but I didn’t want to spank her even more.

“Good. We begin!” I started spanking much faster than before, but she kept up with her counting until we reached forty. “That was forty, not fifty! We’ll do forty again!”

“Oh, please don’t!” but I didn’t give her any time to finish whatever thought she had. Spanking faster had a dual benefit. First, it would be over quicker, and second, it masked the fact that I’d let up considerably, though this was still harder than she was used to.

“Good! You’ve made it to forty again. You’ll get the final ten with the school paddle. This will give you a new definition of pain, Susie, but it will drive the point home effectively. You will continue counting as before.” I went to get the paddle and brought it around so she could see it as I slapped it against my palm a few times for the scary effect. “Ready?”

“Yes, sir. OWW!” she cried out as the paddle landed sooner than expected. “One, sir. Oww! Two, sir! Oh my god! Oww! Three, sir!” I continued with her cries and crying getting more intense with each swat. I stopped after seven for a few moments and gave her the last three in quick succession. “Oww-oww-oww!” she cried, “Eight, nine, fifty, sir!” she yelled with exhausted relief.

“You did good, Susan,” I said, now out of character. I released her hand restraints first, and as I expected, she immediately began to rub her dark red, sore bottom. “I didn’t want to do that, but you insisted,” I said, removing the strap from her back. She got up gingerly and now knew what a real punishment spanking was like. I hoped she wouldn’t hold it against me on our special day. As soon as she was standing, she grabbed me and hugged me so tight I had trouble breathing.

“Thank you for doing that, Mark! I really needed it, and I’m so … so sorry for what I did to you. Do you forgive me?” she asked, still crying and sniffling.

“I do. I forgive you, little one,” using the term she’d liked earlier and getting a small smile from her. “And I love you even more for feeling so strongly about it that you’d ask for such punishment!”

“My hiney hurts so much, but I feel better for taking my punishment. You really forgive me?”

“Susan, a punishment spanking always comes with complete forgiveness. Now lay on the bed, and I’ll rub some lotion on your sore hiney.” She practically jumped on the bed in anticipation of having her bottom soothed. A good skin healing lotion was also part of the room’s equipment. She winced at the first application on her right cheek, the pain still very present, but soon settled down and moaned appreciatively as I rubbed the lotion into her stinging red bottom. After the second cheek had its sting soothed, she sat up, wincing again as she sat on her bottom, but quickly started undressing me.

“I want you, Mark! … so bad! Please love me, and fuck me, and lick me, and hug me, and kiss me! And then fuck me again!” she finished with a laugh. “I hope you don’t mind me not being on the bottom,” she said, giggling again. As soon as she removed the last bit of my clothing, we fell into each other’s arms, our bodies folding together even tighter than before.

We kissed and licked and hugged and fucked for at least an hour ending with just staring into the other’s face with a loving smile. All was right with the world! Or was it? I was starting to feel guilty about spanking her like that, even though she’d asked for it and taken it.

“I’m sorry, Susan!”

“For what?”

“For spanking you like that! It wasn’t necess …”

“Oh no! Don’t you start feeling guilty now! I asked you for it, I needed it, and I deserved it! And a small part of me actually liked it!”

“You’re not supposed to like …” I said but was interrupted again.

“I know, and I don’t want to do it again any time soon, but it’s comforting to know that you’d do that for me and I for you at some point. It’s like we can settle any difference quickly, even though it may be quite painful. Promise me you’ll do it again if I deserve it!”

“I promise.”

“And I’ll spank you like that if you need it, but don’t make me do it anytime soon. I need more practice,” she said, and we both laughed.

“I really love you, you know!”

“I do, and I’m so happy you do!” With that, we fell back on the bed, kissing and touching each other everywhere.

~~~~^~~~~

What a great start to their life together, including finding a way for Susan to feel she'd atoned for her mistake. If you liked the story, please be sure to 'like' and/or 'favorite' it! Thanks for reading!

Published 
Written by 2bespanked
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments