Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Susan begs for another 'Sexy Words' spanking."

Chapter 4 - A Whole Lotta Spankin’ Goin’ On

Part 17 – Susan Needs a Spanking

Some weeks later, Susan was spending the weekend again and wanted to make me a special dinner on Sunday night. We looked through my meager pantry and refrigerator to see what I had and needed to get, putting together a shopping list. I went to the supermarket while Susan would begin preparations. The list only had a few items, so it didn’t take too long before I was done and home again.

“I’m back!” I called out as I came in from the garage to the kitchen, finding it empty.

“I’m in here,” I heard from the living room.

“I got everything you need …” I started and, after setting the groceries down on the kitchen table, stopped abruptly, seeing Susan standing next to a conspicuous chair in the middle of the room wearing a gorgeous, royal blue babydoll with matching bikini panties visible through the sheer fabric. “You look …” I started again but was interrupted.

“I need to get spanked, Mark! I need it! Will you give me a spanking? Please? Take me over your knee and spank me!” she said in the cutest voice possible, biting her lower lip. “I just want to get spanked on my bare bottom! A good spanking and maybe a …” she stopped, looking down at the coffee table where her favorite little round paddle was sitting. “Please spank me?” she said as she walked up, took my hands, and led me to the chair. When I sat down, she stood directly in front of me as though waiting for instructions. “Please?”

“I will, Susan! I’ll spank your bottom good!” I replied, correctly identifying this as her Sexy Words fantasy turned around.  “Turn,” I instructed, taking her by the waist and turning her to the right, leaving her sideways in front of me. “Now bend over and put your hands on your knees. That’s it. You want to get spanked, little one?”

“Yes, Mark! I want to get spanked! Please spank me!” she said as my hand smacked her slightly bent bottom several times. “Mmm, spank me! I want a spanking!” she cooed, enjoying this new position we hadn’t tried yet. I continued spanking with my left hand on her back, holding the sheer top up out of the way of my hand, spanking her cute, little bottom in bright blue panties.

“You know I love spanking you, don’t you?”

“Yes! I do! And I love it when you spank me!” she replied, showing nothing but pleasure on her face from the repeated smacking of her barely covered bottom.

“It’s very special when you ask me to spank you just because you want to feel my hand on your bottom. Come here,” I said, taking her hand and leading her to my right side. Pulling her down until our eyes met, I added, “I’m going to put you over my knee, pull your panties down, and spank your bottom! Then I’ll take you to the bedroom and spank you even more! That’s what you want, isn’t it? To be spanked over and over again?”

Yes! Oh yes, spank me … and just keep spanking me!” she answered as she lay on my lap. “Ow!” she cried as I spanked her much harder than she expected to shock her, but quickly resumed the pleasant spanking I’d started with.

She was over my knee for more than ten minutes, though I spent a good part of that time caressing her entire body. Her panties didn’t last but a minute, and she very much enjoyed having them pulled down even though they offered virtually no protection. Her bottom colored nicely as it always did, a dark pink, on its way to red when I stopped.

“You want more, don’t you, Susan? And harder as well?”

“Yes! Spank me good and hard now! Make it hurt! Spank me till my bottom is very red and very sore! And then spank me again!”

“Up! Come here!” I said, helping her up to sit in my lap. I took her face in my hands and kissed her hard while one hand slipped between her legs and into her wet slit, which got her moaning as I mashed my lips against hers. Our lips separated, but our eyes didn’t. “Let's go someplace more comfortable!” I said as I grabbed the little paddle, lifted her in my arms, and carried her to the bedroom. “You still have a lot more spanking coming, little one!” I said on the way.

“Mmm, good! I need more spanking, Mark! And paddling!” she replied as we entered the bedroom. I laid her down on the far side of the bed and told her to move to the center a little, after which I grabbed all the pillows and made a big pile out of them with the smallest pillow on the bottom.

“Lay here with your cute, little bottom on top of the pillows,” I instructed as I tossed my clothes aside. Only her bottom was raised perfectly, while the rest of her body lay comfortably on the bed.

ninamelisa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ninamelisa

“Do it!” she cried just before my hand landed with a resounding splat across both cheeks. “Ohhh, I love getting spanked! Spank me! Give me a spanking!” she demanded as random spanks landed all over her reddening bottom. We both continued the spanking banter as I delivered almost a hundred to her upraised buns before stopping for a rest.

“Mmm, I love the way you spank me!” she said, looking at me with her eyes widening as she saw me take the small paddle in hand. “Ooo!” she said as I slapped my palm with a round wood paddle perfectly sized for her little round butt! She jerked with the first swats as the paddle made hard contact with her entire cheek!

“You want to get paddled, Susan? Hm? Feel your favorite little paddle smacking that perfect little butt of yours?”

“Yes! Oww! Yes! Paddle me!” She was enjoying the additional pain the paddle inflicted on her bare butt despite the pained cries. It wasn’t very long until I knew she’d had enough and wanted the comfort of a hand spanking again.

“Your bottom hurts, doesn’t it?”

“Yeah, just spank me now with your hand!” I had another position I wanted to try that would get her moving toward the incredible climax I had planned.

“New position, little one!” I said as I grabbed her ankles at the end of the bed and pulled her off the pillow pile towards the corner of the mattress. “Straddle the corner,” I instructed as I pulled, and she moved to an angled position on the bed with her pussy just over the edge, right at the corner. Still holding her ankles, I pulled them apart, fully exposing her glistening pussy and allowing me to kneel between them.

As I knelt, taking in the view of her spread thighs, her wet pussy, and her bright red bottom, I wondered why I’d never tried this before. Caressing and kissing her tortured bottom had her moaning again, though softly to soothe some of the sting. She let that continue for a minute or two before she wanted what she now realized this position allowed.

“Mmm, spank me! Give me a good spanking, Mark!” Still rubbing and kissing one cheek, I spanked the other playfully and then switched sides back and forth a few times before I knew she again wanted more. Sitting back on my heels, my right hand spanked again, a little harder now, while my left stroked all around her thighs and crotch teasing her by not touching her pussy until just the right moment when she wanted it so bad!

“Ahhhhhhh!!!” she cried as my finger slid first through her slit and then inside her while I thumbed her clit. Backing off a bit on her pussy to keep her from cumming, I spanked a little harder and much faster, which got her raising her bottom, inviting more. As her crying and moaning reached a fever pitch, I leaned in to slip my tongue into her slippery, wet pussy followed by my mouth enveloping her swollen lips, sucking them into my mouth while my tongue darted in and out.

“Oh my god, Mark!” she screamed. Knowing she was right on the edge, I accelerated the licking, sucking, and spanking as hard as I could until she practically exploded, leaving her body jerking and then shuddering as wave after wave passed over her.

Climbing on the bed to lay beside her, I knew I’d outdone myself. The look on her face was priceless as we leaned into each other to kiss softly, affectionately.

“Just when I think it couldn’t get any better, you do something like this!! I’m still shuddering inside, Mark!” she said as we held and stroked each other’s bodies.

“I loved doing that for you! I wish I could make you cum like that all the time!”

“It was amazing, but some will always be better than others. Now, lay back,” she said as she pushed me over on my back. “I’m gonna take care of that big, hard cock!” she added as she straddled my prone body and impaled herself on my stiff dick. Suspecting that I’d likely cum sooner than she, I flicked her clit with my finger as she bounced on my pole.

Grabbing her waist, I tried to slow her down some to prolong further the fabulous feeling of being inside her, but it didn’t help much as watching her pussy slide up and down on me was stimulating in itself. Her lips extended, clinging to my dick as it came out and slid inside in the other direction. We came quickly, with me a little before her, but stayed together while I shrunk inside her.

We both agreed it was one of our best times together and that this scenario would become a regular part of our spanking repertoire. In all the time we were together, we never tired of her Sexy Words fantasy, adding to our long list of sexy words and phrases over time.

~~~~^~~~~

I love being asked for a spanking, so I hope you enjoyed Susan's need to have her bottom spanked and paddled! Remember to 'like' and/or 'favorite' my story if you did! Thanks for reading!

Published 
Written by 2bespanked
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments