Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"The characters develop further."

Chapter 1 - Getting To Know Her

Part 3 - Home At Last

Almost a week had passed, and I hadn’t heard from her again. Before, my doubts were based on not knowing her or how she’d progress from that point. This time, she seemed to react to me in a much more friendly way, like she’d be anxious to do it again much sooner this time. Maybe she was trying to formulate a plan again? Perhaps I read her reactions wrong? Was her sad goodbye wave through the window a final goodbye? No, I didn’t want to believe that!

On my way home from work late in the week, I tried to plan how I’d initiate something if she hadn’t by when; tomorrow? The weekend? Should I even do it? I imagined a ridiculous phone call, ‘Hey Susie, mind if I stop by and spank you?’ Maybe an invite to a coffee shop? And I still didn’t know if it was safe for me to call unannounced. I’m so bad at reading and understanding women. Nobody understands them completely, but I feel like everybody else learned the basics in school and had to let experience fill in the rest while I missed that day at school.

I hadn’t settled a thing by the time I arrived home. I parked my car in the garage and went to get the mail. The usual pile of junk mail, a bill or two, and a card from Susie! I opened it while walking back to the house, fearing that writing rather than talking to me in person was her way of telling me it was over. It was one of those blank cards with an attractive graphic or pictures of flowers on the outside and a blank card with an invitation to her home! A sudden wave of relief passed over me, and I went quickly into the house to reread it.

 

Dear Mark, I hope you’re okay! I’ve wanted to call since our last ‘encounter,’ but I couldn’t call from the office as they’re suspicious of something. They’ve been commenting that I seem happier somehow. If so, it’s because of you! I’d really like to get together again and wonder if you’d like to come to my home for some conversation and probably … you know. Give me a call to make arrangements. My number is below. Call soon!!

Sincerely, Susie.

I was ecstatic! I didn’t care if I seemed too eager; I would call her now! I picked up the phone and dialed her number, which was busy! I waited five minutes and tried again, but it was still busy. Ten minutes later, I got through!

“Hello?”

“Susie? It’s Mark.”

“Mark! I thought that might have been you on call waiting, but I couldn’t hang up on the other call,” she explained apologetically.

“It’s okay. Hey, I got your card!”

“Wow, I only sent it yesterday! So, would you like to come over?”

“Yes, I’d like that. When?”

“Day after tomorrow? That’s Saturday. Say, eight o’clock?”

I wrote down the address, and we signed off, saying we were looking forward to it. I felt like this might be a breakthrough in our relationship, and I would finally get a good feeling about how she viewed our encounters. Inviting me to her home was meaningful, and her joy on the phone when I accepted was evident. I wanted to plan something but thought I should let it happen naturally.

Two days seemed like ten, but finally, Saturday came, as did eight o’clock, and I was on my way to her home. As I pulled into her neighborhood, I noted that all the homes were fairly small, starter homes, I’d call them, with two bedrooms and one bath. They all had garages, but most also had cars parked in the driveway, a sign that the garages were full of the ‘stuff’ that a typical Florida home didn’t have storage for.

As I drove down her street, I recognized her car in her driveway, and the house number confirmed it. I remember when I lived in such a community, there were usually a couple of neighbors who took note of any comings and goings in the street. Trying to spare Susie from the inevitable questions, I passed her house and parked down the street a few houses.

As I walked back to her house, my excitement was building rapidly, especially evident as I rang at her door. I could see a shadow of someone in the door’s sidelights before Susie opened the door. For the first time, I was seeing her in something other than medical scrubs.

She’d made up her face nicely, but not overly so, and her hair got the attention I’d noted it needed, with a bit of a curl down the long strands flowing over her shoulders. She wore a denim shirt with several buttons open. Her skirt was not sheer but gauzy with a floral print that seemed to reveal what was underneath, or was that my imagination? The skirt fell provocatively to mid-thigh. She was barefoot, which I usually am within my home as well.

“Mark! I’m so glad you could come! Come in!”

“Hi, Susie! I’ve never seen you out of scrubs. You look really nice,” I said sincerely. The door opened into her living room, but with the open floorplan, the kitchen and dining room were close by. She suggested I sit on the sofa, where I noticed a platter of cheese and crackers.

“Would you like some wine?” she asked with a voice that said she was as excited about this as I was.

“Red, if you have it.”

“Sure,” and she went to the kitchen to get it. A glass was already on the table, somewhat less than half full. She’d started before me. She returned and handed me my glass. “It’s a Cabernet. Is that okay?”

“My favorite,” I replied honestly. We drank a small toast to ‘us’ and engaged in some small talk. How was work this week, the weather, local news, etc? She was sitting a couple of feet away on the sofa but turned to sit cross-legged facing me.

“This was a big step for me, Mark, inviting you to my home. I’m a little paranoid about having anyone, let alone men, come to my house and know where I live.”

“I completely understand. You can’t be too careful about it.”

“Thank you. It’s nice that we’re finally able to have a conversation that lasts more than five minutes before we have to leave, but there is something I’d like to talk to you about.”

“What’s that?”

“Can we talk about spanking now?”

“My favorite subject,” I said while she laughed.

“It’s getting to be mine too, but I don’t have anyone to discuss it with. First, I wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed my first spankings. I surprised myself at how quickly I decided that I loved it. From the first light pats on my pants to the harder spanks on my bare bottom and even harder the last time.” She giggled, adding, “I couldn’t have liked it more. I was a little nervous about trusting you not to hurt me, but that quickly passed as you were so nice to me despite the fact that you were smacking my bottom!

“I liked having my pants and panties pulled down separately with the pain increased so deliciously as you peeled away those layers! A little bit of naughty girl scolding was nice, too. I liked being called a naughty girl and getting punished for it. The only thing I didn’t like about it was that it had to end. I guess you were taking it easy on me for my first time, but I felt I could have taken more!”

“I’m glad you described it that way. It tells me that I accomplished what I’d set out to do: get you to feel what a real spanking was like without scaring or hurting you.”

“Is that what your first time giving a spanking was like?” she asked with sincere interest.

“That’s way more complicated with me, Susie. It could be a long explanation. Are you sure you want to hear it?”

“Definitely,” she said, biting her lower lip, a look that I came to love, and once she knew that, she used it to get to me.

“Okay. This first part will sound weird, but I assure you it’s not an unusual way to become interested in spanking. Nobody knows why, but many people develop an interest in it before they understand the sexuality of it.”

“Really?! How can you …”

“It’s impossible to explain, but there’s no doubt that interest was there. People like me all describe similar actions: looking up ‘spanking’ in the dictionary, noting with extreme interest any movie or TV show that had a spanking in it, and others, yet we have no idea why or even what started it.

“I later learned that there’s a common term used for people whose interest in spanking developed early on. ‘Spanko’!

“As an adult Spanko, my first hands-on experience was with a girlfriend named Rosa. We dated a couple of times in New York and continued when we moved to Florida with the company. Rosa is the one I got that phrase ‘You need a spankin’ from, to which I would usually reply, ‘Promise? which I thought was just being a little cute or kinky, but I never took it seriously.

“You see, at this point, I still believed I was somehow different than everyone else because I liked spanking. I didn’t imagine people actually did it for fun or sexual pleasure, so I thought of myself as something of a freak.

I told her about my first experiences with Rosa up to the point where she moved back to New York, getting sympathetic responses along the way. I continued with my discovery of the magazine called ‘Variations’ which opened my eyes to many sexual practices, but most importantly, spanking.

“For the first time, I realized I wasn’t quite so unique and that people did engage in spanking for pleasure and degrees of punishment. It took reading several issues, one of which was ‘the’ spanking issue before I connected the dots to Rosa, and I felt like such an idiot. Here was someone who almost certainly wanted to get spanked, and I blew my only chance.”

“So, if it wasn’t Rosa, who was your first?”

“Actually, it was Rosa! I had business in New York, and I managed to look her up with help from her mother, who liked me, and we arranged to meet at a bar we both knew from our days together in New York. I told her a more elaborate version of what I just told you. She told me I was right about her and that I was an idiot, amusingly. We left the bar for someplace I could finally spank her, and I did!”

“So, the rest is history, right? Was it a wonderful experience to finally spank Rosa?”

“It was! Everything I’d imagined it to be and more! Unfortunately, it didn’t continue because she would never move back to Florida; she never really liked it here, and we’d been together enough to realize we didn’t have much in common. The relationship would have ended on its own, though probably after quite a bit of spanking! After that, we talked on the phone mostly about spanking, and she came to Florida on vacation twice; I went to New York once again with lots of our favorite activity, but it fizzled out, and all I had to show for it was a clever ice-breaking phrase to find someone else; as I did you!”

I was intentionally not mentioning my interest in being spanked because I didn’t think Susie was ready for it. A first-time Spankee often regards their spanker as an authority figure, and knowing I’d love to have her spank me might lessen that image and turn her off this early on.

“Wow, that’s some story! Mine seems mundane by comparison,” she said with no regrets.

“Yours is the more interesting story! Though you discovered your interest much later, you managed to hook up with someone, with a lot of luck, I guess, and find out if your desire was real.”

“I guess. I have no idea what started me to think it was something I might be interested in, and I didn’t have any idea or plan for finding out until you told me I needed a spanking!” she laughed. “One thing that has surprised me since is how sexy the word ‘spanking’ is. After our first time, I said to myself at one point, in disbelief, ‘You just got a spanking!’ and ‘Mark spanked you!’ and it was arousing!”

AviThomson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AviThomson

“It’s funny. I feel the same way about those words! And I’ve often made similar statements aloud because of their effect. Another batch of words I find interesting are the various words for your bottom. For some reason, I don’t like the word ‘ass,’ at least in a spanking context. It seems crude to me, but many other ‘ass’ words are better, some kind of funny: bottom, butt, bum, buttocks, behind, backside, buns. Notice they all start with ‘B,’ but also fanny, rump, and other somewhat juvenile words.”

“I like ‘bottom.’ It has a kind of innocence and sexy connotation.”

“It’s one of my favorites, too.”

“Something else I wanted to ask you is whether all spankings have to be some kind of fake punishment. Don’t people give each other fun and sexy spankings without mentioning mistakes or naughtiness? Just sexy fun where someone is also getting spanked because they like it and want it, rather than pretending not to?”

“One of my favorite types of spanking! So, yes, it does happen, though not as often as you might think, and while there are certainly fun aspects to it, it’s not always seen that way.”

“Why? I mean, if all these people like spankings, why do they have to pretend they’re being punished?”

“As I said, there’s good and not so good about it. I think it’s sexy as hell to have a woman ask me to spank her just because she wants it! But I suspect it doesn’t happen more often because spanking is rooted in discipline. Therefore, the scenarios that make the most sense in a spanking role-playing situation are made-up punishments. Some kind of punishment scene likely triggered people’s interest in spanking. They didn’t become interested in it because someone said, ‘Please spank my hiney!”

“Ooo, hiney! I like that word! Add it to my list of favorite ‘bottom’ words.”

“It is sexy and stimulating and exciting, but by its very nature, it leads to other fun/sexy stuff, heavy foreplay, oral, intercourse; that are not spanking related, which some spanking relationships don’t include.”

“Yeah, I don’t think I’m ready for that yet,” she said, looking at me to measure my response.

“Like everything about spanking, it has to be consensual. You should never be forced or talked into any part of it you’re uncomfortable with.”

“I love this conversation! Are most spankers as kind and understanding as you?”

“I don’t know about ‘most,’ but there are people who will inflict unwanted pain under the guise of ‘you wanted it!’ You were smart to plan your first times the way you did, although you did have to have a great deal of trust beforehand to allow yourself to be alone in a building with a man you didn’t know very well.”

“Yeah, I thought of that, but I’ve known you for many years, Mark. You’ve been my patient for as long as I’ve worked in this practice.”

“Just be a little more careful in the future,” I said, trying to show genuine concern and let her know that I was not assuming this would be a committed relationship, which drew a somewhat confused look on her face.

“I will,” she replied as the only fitting answer. “I really liked being over your knee! It has a naughty girl feel that I enjoyed.”

“You see? You felt like you were being naughty and got punished. It’s by far the most common position, especially with spankings that remain on the light side instead of heavy domination scenes.”

“What other positions do you use often?” she asked with a sly smile.

“Well, the best way to answer that question is by demonstrating! Get up, you naughty girl! Stand in front of me with your backside to me!”

“Ooo, more spanking!”

“One quite simple position, but not used often, is the ‘stand up’ position.” I spanked each cheek five or six times as she stood before me. “It’s fun because your bottom is completely relaxed, so you get some great bouncing and jiggling of spanked cheeks, and it doesn’t hurt as much because the buns are relaxed, not taut!”

“Mmm, more, please!”

After a dozen or so, I said, “What some connoisseurs consider a ‘real’ over-the-knee spanking is not given from a sitting position.” I got up and put one foot on her coffee table. “Stand right here in front of my raised knee. Up you go!” I said as I lifted her by the waist and bent her over my raised knee, with her arms and legs dangling on each side, unable to reach the floor. Lifting her skirt, I gave her another five or six on each of her cheeks, noting the sexy blue panties she was wearing.

“Oww! Ooo!” she cried, wriggling atop my knee. “Oh, I don’t think I like this one!”

“It’s often used where the spanker wants the Spankee to feel helpless and vulnerable. Maintaining the balance on your knee is tricky if the spanking lasts longer than those few spanks.

“Next is the bent-over position.” I took a chair from the kitchen table and placed it in front of the sofa. “Stand behind the chair, bend forward over the chair’s back, and put your hands on the seat. Now arch your back and stick your butt out!” As she fell into position, I lifted her skirt to lay against her back and yanked her panties down to just below her bottom. Maybe eight spanks on each naked cheek this time.

“Mmm, I like this one too! Especially with my panties down!” she said, giving me a sexy little smile. “You can give me more like this too if you want?” she said, but then a few ‘ows’ and ‘ouches’ when I got to around forty.

“That one is often used with implements like paddles, straps, and canes. The Spankee is presenting her bottom for punishment. Bending over the edge of a bed is similar but a little sexier than punishment.

“Okay, one more, and don’t pull those panties up yet! Sit on the sofa with your bottom on the edge of the cushion. Good, now lay all the way back and lift your legs straight up,” I directed, lifting her legs for her, “Now put your arms around your knees to hold your legs up! This is called the ‘diaper’ position, for obvious reasons.” I gave her eight more on each now-pink cheek. I don’t think she realized her pussy was fully displayed between her legs since she couldn’t see it.

“Ow! Ohhh … ow-ow-ow-ow-ow! Ooo, that one really hurts!” she said as she let go of her legs and stood up.

“That’s why you’d use it. It’s more painful. The skin on your bottom is stretched tight, so there’s no cushion at all when you’re spanked. You can pull your panties up now.”

“Mmm, do you remember the two that I liked?” she asked with that bitten lower-lip smile I like.

“Yes, Susie. I’ll remember.” She stood facing me and took both of my hands in hers while looking up at me.

“Please spank my hiney, Daddy!” she said, repeating the phrase I had used earlier and summoning up all the innocence her adorable face could manage.

“Have you been a naughty girl?”

“No, Daddy! I just want you to spank me!” This girl was pushing every one of my buttons, and I loved it! I took her by the wrist and led her to the chair we’d just been using. I sat in the chair while she waited patiently on my right side.

“Over you go!” I said as I guided her down onto my lap. “Little girls ought to be careful about asking their Daddy to give them a good spanking!” I said as I began spanking her tight, little buns in her sheer blue panties. Spanks, as hard as she’d gotten so far, had her writhing and squirming on my lap in ecstasy. “You might get more than you asked for!” I threatened.

“But I like it, Daddy! Just give me a good spanking.” Her silky, thin panties provided very little protection from my hand. I spanked in groups of ten or so, and though she didn’t want the full, sexy spanking, I did give her some other stimulation.

With her panties still up, I softly caressed her smooth, shapely thighs from her knees almost up to her crotch but avoided touching her there. She moaned in response, spreading her legs a little further to allow better access to the inside of her thighs. “Ohhh, Daddy! Aren’t you going to pull my panties down? And spank my bare hiney?”

She lifted to allow me to draw them down over her almost red cheeks. Scraping the elastic against her tender bottom got a reaction as she raised her bottom, trying to increase the sensitivity. Leaving them banded around her thighs, my hands softly rubbed and squeezed her gorgeous bottom.

Without warning, I resumed spanking my naughty girl, getting ecstatic moans and sighs. After a short rest, I was ready to try another stimulating trick.

I began spanking again, though faster and a little harder, but in one spot only. After a dozen or more on her upraised bottom, I stopped and immediately scraped my fingernails against the skin right where those spanks had landed. Her body stiffened with a sharp intake of breath, and only stifled moans and grunts came from her mouth. I love doing that almost as much as I like having it done to me. The feeling is a fantastic over-stimulation that you don’t think you can take much more of but want more just the same. Repeating the process on the other side, I got an even more animated reaction.

“Ohhh, Mark! Oh god, that feels so good!” she said through labored breaths, no longer calling me ‘Daddy.’ I did it twice more on each cheek, and each time, her pleasure increased. It seemed like a good time to finish this spanking, so I started a long series of spanks in random patterns like I had last time, but significantly harder and faster. Her reaction told me she knew and approved of the ending to come, but not before almost a hundred continuous spanks landed on her sore, red bottom.

She remained, or rather collapsed, on my lap as I soothed the sting in her tail with rubbing, squeezing, and massaging hands and an occasional moan indicating her approval. Finally, she started to find her way up off my knees.

“Oh my God, Mark! That was so amazing! Mmm, tell me we can do that again, very soon!!” she said as she knelt at my side, still trying to find the strength to stand up. When she did, she put one arm around my shoulders and said a simple, “Thank you.”

“You are more welcome than you can imagine, and we can do that and more again whenever you’re ready!”

“More? That’s hard to imagine right now!” I stood up, and we sat on the sofa, reaching for our forgotten wine glasses. We toasted again but didn’t seem to have much more to say to each other. Susie was still recovering from her spanking experience; anything else I could say would be anticlimactic compared to her state of mind.

“I should probably go,” I said, standing up. I’m not sure she wanted me to leave, but I still couldn’t think of what we would do next, and she got up a few seconds after I did. “Susie, would you like to go for a walk on the beach some evening this week? Walk and talk while the sun sets?” We see the most beautiful sunsets from the Gulf Coast of Florida. “We can even talk more about spanking if you like.”

“I would love that, Mark! How about Thursday?”

“Good! I’ll pick you up here, okay?” I said, and she nodded as we arrived at the front door. I turned to face her, that cute, innocent face looking up at mine. I put my hands on both sides of her head, tilted it back, and kissed her affectionately on the forehead.

“My good friends know I prefer to be called Susan,” she said with another of her trademark cute smiles.

“Good night, Susan,” I said as I turned for the door and left.

~~~~^~~~~

Perhaps you can see where this is leading now? I hope you liked it and continue to read about Susan and Mark. If you did, please remember to 'like' and/or 'favorite' my story. Thank you for reading it!

Published 
Written by 2bespanked
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments