Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ann and Will have been together for a couple of years and one evening when he was getting ready to go back on the road he started to tease her about leaving her behind and picking up some strange pussy on the road. Suddenly Ann got this look in her eyes that told Will she was plotting something exciting and devious that involved sex. Both were open-minded when it came to sex and their sex life was anything but dull.

“I see you have that look in your eyes, Ann, but do I dare ask what your devious mind is plotting?” he teased her.

“I think you will like it,” Ann told him, smiling. “Would you mind getting up a little earlier in the morning and stopping to have breakfast at the Miller café after you pick up your truck and load?”

“Why not before I pick up? It would make more sense.”

“Not for what I have in mind,” Ann said

“Okay, sexy, spill your devious plan. You have my attention.” Will said as he kissed her on the nose.

“Instead of there we will make it the convenience store/fast food place where you have gotten gas. You know where I am talking about?”

“Yeah, so go ahead,” Will encouraged her

“I want you to take me out there and drop me off before you go to the yard. I will go in and have a coffee and wait on you. You pull in and get gas if you need it or just come in to get a coffee. Look over at me, catch my eye, and smile or something but don’t approach me. You go out and I follow you.”

Thinking a minute, Will said teasingly, “What if I don’t want to pick you up? How are you going to get home?”

Getting up and heading to the kitchen, Ann said, “Then I will just have to find myself another trucker to give me a ride to town or wherever he is going.”

Will just laughed and said, “Okay, but you know pickups don’t ride for free.”

Ann stopped, turned and looked at Will, “Are you telling me you have picked up girls before?”

“I will never tell.”

Ann picked up a pillow off the couch and threw it at Will, hitting him in the head, which he promptly threw back at her, hitting her with it.

“Ouch, that hurt,” Ann whined, lifting her shirt off. She looked down her chest, examining herself. “Look at those bruises pop out!”

Will was looking alright. The only thing he could see with any discoloration was her nipples that had hardened while she talked about her plan.

“Come here and I'll help kiss your bruises away,” Will said, getting up off the couch.

“No!” Ann yelled as she threw her shirt at Will and took off towards the bedroom.

Will, grabbing the shirt midair, tossed it on the couch and chased after her.

As she made it to the bed, Will grabbed her and pulled her into his arms, latching onto her nipple, sucking and nipping it, causing her to squeal in mock pain. He pushed her back on the bed, grabbing her shorts and pulling them off, tossing them over his shoulder. Spreading her legs, Will kneeled down and ran his tongue up and then down her sex slit, earning a loud moan from Ann.

“You don’t play fair,” she said as she tried to push her pussy closer to his mouth.

Will just chuckled and pulled her lips apart, using his tongue to lick up her pussy juices. Then he latched onto her clit, sucking on it gently as he slid a finger and thumb into her pussy. Once lubricated, Will pulled Ann closer to the bed and inserted his thumb in her ass.

“Oh damn,” Ann moaned, “you are going to make me cum,” as she felt her orgasm building up in her inner core. Her fingers automatically started to play with her nipples, pinching and pulling on them.

Taking her to the edge, Will stopped and stood up, taking off his clothes while her fingers sought out her clit.

He leaned down and gently tapped her fingers, saying, “Patience, my pet, patience.”

Ann growled low in her throat and scooted up to the middle of the bed, patting the space beside her for him to join her. As soon as he lay down, Ann moved between his legs, running her tongue up one side and down the other side of his shaft, then came back to his slit, tonguing it while she stroked his cock. While she sucked on his mushroom head and underneath, Ann ran her nails lightly up and down his cock, earning her a taste of his precum.

Raising his cock up, Ann zeroed in on his balls, taking them one at a time into her mouth, rolling them around with her tongue while stroking him. Sucking on her index finger, Ann pushed his legs up toward his stomach so she could insert her finger into his little-puckered hole while she sucked Will’s balls and stroked his cock. The only sounds in the room were Will’s loud moans and the slurping sounds of Ann sucking his balls. When Ann found his balls tightening she pulled out her finger and moved up beside Will, still stroking him.

BiancaTorres
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BiancaTorres

“I need some pussy,” he whispered softly in her ear as his hands played with her nipples.

Turning around, she lowered her pussy toward his waiting mouth as she leaned forward, capturing his cock with her warm wet mouth, her lips clenching him tight as she sucked him from head to base and back until she had most of him in her mouth, his precum dripping down her throat.

Will grabbed her by the hips and pulled her forward some so he could tongue her little-puckered hole while he played with her clit. After a few minutes, he slipped a finger into the little hole, pulling her back so he could use his tongue on her clit and sex slit. When they were almost the point of no return, Will tapped her on the ass.

Ann knew that was the signal he wanted to bury his cock deep inside her pussy, so she turned around and impaled herself on just the tip of his cock, clenching and unclenching as she took him in more and more until he was buried balls deep inside her. As Will started to pinch and pull her nipples, she started to rub her clit while using the other hand to play with his balls. Soon she was riding him hard, her tits bouncing with each thrust. Will thrust his hips up, trying to drive his cock deeper inside her, both of them starting to breathe heavily as they worked their way to climax.

Ann could feel the familiar tingling starting in her pussy, working its way up her body, a sexual red flush starting to cover her body. She continued to clench Will’s cock tight, as she rode him hard and deep. Squeezing his tightening balls, she felt his body go stiff, then she felt the first jets of his hot cum shooting deep within her. Giving out a cry, Ann felt her orgasm taking over her body, colored lights flashing before her eyes, every nerve ending on fire, and her juices poured forth on his cock and pelvis.

“Oh fuck!” she said as she collapsed on his chest, his arms going around her, hugging her tight.

Raising her head, they kissed and she rolled off and to the side of him, Snuggling close, they both dozed off.

********

The next morning, Ann dressed in a pair of tight blue jeans, the band of her thong showing over the top of her jeans, and a tube top, her 40C tits pushing against the fabric, stretching it out. She put on a pair of tennis shoes and sat on the bed waiting for Will to finish in the shower. When he came out and saw the way she was dressed he let out a low wolf whistle.

“Hey, sexy, looking for a lonely trucker to hitch up with?” he teased her as he leaned down and kissed her.

“Maybe,” she teased back.

Once he was dressed they loaded up his pickup truck and headed out to the convenience store/fast food where he pulled up to the front door to let her out.

“I will be back as soon as I can,” he told her. “Don’t hitch up with another trucker.”

“You don’t have to worry about that, babe. You suit me just fine both in and out of bed.” And with that, she got out of the truck and shut the door behind her.

Ann knew he was watching so she put a little more wiggle in her walk as she disappeared inside. Will shook his head and pulled off, heading to the yard to get his truck and load. Ann got herself a doughnut and a cup of coffee, taking both over to a table near the back of the store/restaurant. About an hour later Will came strolling into the store, going over to get a pop and some cheese crackers. As he passed her he smiled at her and winked. Ann waited for him to pay, and then she followed him outside.

“Excuse me, mister, but are you a long-haul trucker?” Ann asked

Stopping, he turned and said, “Could be. Why do you ask?” as he looked her up and down, his eyes zeroing in on her tits. “Are those real?”

“Sure are,” she said, “Do you have someplace I can show you and let you feel for yourself?” as she pulled her top down a bit just so he could see the top of her tits.

Without saying a word, he started toward his truck, Ann behind him. Going over to the passenger side where they could not be seen, she pulled her tube top down, revealing her tits. Will reached out and pinched the nipples and gently squeezed her nipples. Once he was satisfied they were real she pulled her top up, covering them.

“Need a ride out of town, so can I hitch a ride?” Ann asked, batting her eyes at him, reaching out to cup him through his jeans, giving him a light squeeze. “I give a hell of a blow job.”

Thinking a minute, Will said, “No one rides for free, so ass or cash.”

“Ass and pussy,” Ann promised as she put his hand against her pussy lips. “What are you packing?”

“There is enough to satisfy you.” He leaned down and kissed her. He then turned and opened the door of the truck, helping her in, making sure that he grabbed her ass and squeezed. “You have a bill to pay later, sexy.”

 

 

Published 
Written by freespirit13
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments