Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Passing the Finals

"The oldest and best fantasy to this day ;)"

16
9 Comments 9
13.7k Views 13.7k
1.4k words 1.4k words
My name is Alex Smith, and I'm in my second year of college. The only problem with this is that I don't do very well here. Up until college, I was what would be considered an outcast, not too unlike the girl from Stephen King's first novel "Carrie," but then a lot of things changed. I grew taller to about 5'6" or so, I remained slim as ever and my breasts decided it would be a great time to join the party at a nice C cup.

All of a sudden guys started to notice me -my brown eyes; brown hair and not to mention my body. From there, it was mere moments before guys were tripping over each other for me, and I was standing having no idea what to do, considering my lack of experience with men in general. But you know how the song and dance goes, and by the time of the ending of the first year I had plenty of experience under my belt. But anyway enough rambling and on to the story.

It's very nearly the end of the year and we are doing the final testing, but since I obviously had better things to be doing than studying, my plan was to cheat my way through, but I got caught and was asked to report to the dean's office immediately...

"You wanted to see me sir?" I say, as I open the door and poke my head in with caution.

"Yes, I did young lady, have a seat."

As I sit in the chair in front of his desk, I realize two things, one, how much my skirt was riding up while sitting, and I had never really taken notice of our dean before, so I decide to use this time to give him a once over.

"It seems we have caught you cheating, you know this college has a zero tolerance policy on cheating, you could fail school overall for this, do you have anything to say for yourself?"

I pull myself out the trance I was in, the entire time he was talking, and made a noise that to me sounds like "hhmmm?"

"Alex are you even listening to me? This is your future in jeopardy," he yells at me.

I sit straight up and answer, "Yes of course sir, I'm taking this very seriously and wish to pass my exams this year."

"Well I'm not to sure if you can anymore, to be honest with you Alex, there's not much left that would be able to save you," he says with a hint of grimness, but also in a way that suggests he's said it all before.

"Please sir, I am willing to do whatever it takes to pass, I'll do anything."

"I'm afraid the only thing that could save you now is me putting a good word into the board for you, and you're not exactly in my good books so to speak, Alex."

"Oh please sir I have to pass this year!" I plead with him.

"Hmmm," he hums softly, while slightly reclining back on his chair. I can see him thinking but am unsure of what it is. He sits like this for a moment before he stands up and walks around his desk and towards me. He leans down to me and whispers into my ear. "There is one thing that could get you through college, if your up for it."

Without thinking about it I quickly responded.

"Yes sir I'll do anything!" It was at that point I feel his hand pulling my skirt up further. I slightly panic at this at try to move back only to find the back of the chair. He begins to kiss my neck and I begin to get used to this idea quickly and start to move my head to give him better access. He then whispers in my ear. "You don't happen to have a condom on you by any chance?"

"I normally would but not today." I say with sadness.

"Okay then that's fine," he says as he stands up straight and looks at me dead in the eyes.

TamaraFuentes
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TamaraFuentes

I get the message immediately and get out of the chair and drop to my knees in front of him. I get his belt off with ease and begin to undo his button and pull down his zipper. His cock springs free and I see he is about average which is good if I want to give a good blowjob.

"Make sure to do a good job if you want to pass little lady," he says with cockiness.

"Don't worry sir I studied for this test," I say in the sexiest voice I can manage.

"Extra points for swallowing."

"Just how I like it."

"Oh baby you might be a valedictorian by the end of this," he says as he pushes my head onto his cock. He then lets me go to work. I start by gripping it by the shaft and licking it bottom to tip. I allow my tongue to swirl around and snake around the shaft itself.

"Ohhhh fuck, your tongue is so good you dirty little bitch," he says with a groan. I continue to swirl my tongue on his tip and lightly suck on it driving him crazy with my teasing. I keep this up until it looks like he can't take any more and in one go I take about three quarters of his cock down my throat.

"Ohhhh that's amazing Alex, I want to deep throat you forever, to see you gag on my cock for hours on end."

I begin to pull my head up to respond to him but before I was able to pull my head up I feel his hand on the back of my head and push me down until my nose was against his belly. Now guided by his hand he starts face fucking me, I can feel his cock entering and exiting my throat each time, fucking my tonsils raw. He continues to push his cock into my mouth faster, and faster, while I look up into his eyes. He forces me down and holds me there so I look up into his eyes as I stick my tongue out and lick his balls.

"Hmmm, go on you little whore, lick my balls you slut."

I continue to lick his balls until he pulls me off his cock entirely and holds my head there by my hair. He holds me there just looking at me while I pant like a dog dying of thirst. He then suddenly impales me back onto his dick fucking me faster while I go back to my swirling technique. I then hear the words that I always hear right about now.

"I am going to cum."

I force myself onto his cock pushing it down my throat as I feel the head of his dick expand ready to shoot its load into me. I feel the first blast of his cum go straight down my throat and into my stomach, I know there's not much time to prepare for the next one and for this one I decide that I want to taste his cum so I quickly pull his cock out until it's resting comfortable at the tip of my tongue.

The second wave hits and I get to taste it this time, and it's incredible, I try to swallow in time for the next blasts but as they go on it gets harder and harder to do. Even though some cum escapes my lips and begins to dribble, I swallow it all, as I feel my belly warm from the amount of cum I swallowed and I feel his cock begin to grow soft as I continue to suck out every drop.

"Now I see what you were doing instead of studying, Alex," he says with a satisfied chuckle. I smile while licking around the corners of my mouth.

"So have I passed sir?" I ask in hope.

"There's one final test before I can pass you Alex."

"What's that sir?"

"Come back to my office after school and we will discuss it further..."

Published 
Written by Fluorescence
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments