Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Welcome to Side Jobs, a series about the sexual adventures of a handsome, well-hung and horny part-time handyman."

Some jobs are different from what I usually do and come about as a personal request from a friend or relative. On occasion I will help out with a friend's muscle car or hot rod, as that is what I do primarily, and do it outside of my normal shop hours and rates. These are usually fairly quick and simple, and I get paid in steaks and whiskey, trade for their services, or cash.

This was one of those jobs...

*****

George had called and asked for my help. His recent purchase, a 1964 Chevrolet Impala station wagon, was stalling and running poorly. Usually, I would have him book it in at the shop, but he had helped me out with some brickwork and tiling in the past and I felt I owed him a favor. I drove over Saturday afternoon to check things out.

The car was out in the driveway, a straight and shiny black Impala wagon with a blood red interior, and the chrome trim gleamed in the sunlight. Under the hood sat an old-school 350 V8 with a carb, headers, and a mild cam. It was as shiny as the paint, covered in chrome trim, and looked great. Unfortunately for him, it ran like shit. After looking the car over George opened the tailgate and showed me the spare parts that had come with the car. With the rear seat down and a thick blanket protecting the interior, he had laid out everything for me to look at. The first thing I noticed was the carb sitting in the open box.

"So did you change out the carb?" I asked.

"No, it was on when we picked it up with the trailer. The seller had just installed it."

"Well, then we will start with the basics," I informed him.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and turned to see Jill, George's wife, and a young woman standing in the driveway.

"Hello, J," Jill said with a smile. "Nice to see you."

"Hello, Jill," I replied and looked her up and down. "You look great, as usual."

She smiled and rolled her beautiful blue eyes. Even approaching sixty Jill was a dish, a slim, trim blonde with an ass to match her beautiful smile. In her white capri pants and yellow top, she could pass for forty any day.

"Always the flirt," she giggled. "You're so bad."

"Me?" I questioned. "You started it."

"What? How did I start it?"

"Coming out here all dolled up and groping my muscles," I teased. "You know it gets me going."

She laughed and shook her head, blushing slightly when she glanced at the young woman and patted my chest.

"Such a tease," she giggled. "Thank you for the compliment."

George chuckled and shook his head, used to our teasing, and gestured to the young woman.

"This is our granddaughter, Danica. She is visiting before heading off to college."

Danica was slim, petite and attractive. Her eyes were hidden behind the dark sunglasses she wore but her smile was as pretty as Jill's.

"Hi, Danica. I'm J," I introduced myself as I put out my hand. "Nice to meet you."

"Hi," she replied with a smile and shook it firmly. "Nice to meet you, too."

"Well, we will be back shortly," Jill announced. "You boys have fun with your toys."

They jumped into her SUV and drove off while George and I got some tools. I hooked up a vacuum gauge and timing light, checked the choke setting, and had him start the engine. After setting the timing I did a little adjustment on the carb, and we agreed the idle was good. There was a stumble when the throttle was cracked open, so I checked and adjusted the stroke in the power valve and reset the mixtures once more. Now it was responsive and smooth. We jumped in and went for a ride around the block, doing a final setting when the girls returned.

"How is it going?" Jill asked. "We have to meet that couple soon, George."

"Oh shit, I forgot. We have to meet some people interested in buying our cottage. We will be about an hour; do you mind hanging around?"

"How about I take the car for a cruise?" I suggested. "I'll go along the river and through the park. About an hour or so drive and not much traffic, so if it acts up, I can check it out. I'll take some tools along."

"That's a great idea!" he replied.

"Can I come along?" Danica asked.

"Sure," I answered with a shrug. "If you want to come for a ride."

"That's a good idea," Jill added. "Go have some fun instead of sitting around here waiting for us. George, get cleaned up, we have to go."

"Don't wreck it," he warned and pointed at me. "And don't burn off the back tires!"

"I'll be gentle," I assured him.

Danica talked with Jill while I grabbed a few tools and checked which parts were in the back of the car. I found a spare coil and a new ignition module, which I suspected would be the culprit, and was ready when George came back.

"See you in a few hours," he said. "If you get stuck, call me and I'll come get you."

"Same here," I replied with a chuckle. "I trust this one more than your new one."

He laughed and waved while getting into the SUV. Jill waved and told Danica to have fun just as they drove away.

"Well, ready to go?" I asked her.

She removed the jean jacket tied around her waist, opened the pass door and jumped in without answering, tossing the jacket into the back. I joined her inside and fired it up.

"Buckle up, baby," I instructed with a wink.

She giggled and did up the lap belt as we cruised out of the driveway and onto the empty street. I put my foot down and heard her laugh as she was pushed into the seat by the sudden burst of acceleration.

"Whoa, that's so cool!" she laughed.

"Yeah, it's fun," I agreed.

I drove out to the two-lane highway that ran along the river, avoiding the freeway traffic, and settled in at a steady speed. Danica unclicked her lap belt, slid over next to me on the bench seat, and gave me a coy smile after removing her sunglasses.

"So, Grandma says you are a ladies' man," she revealed.

"Is that so?" I asked with a chuckle.

"Yes. She says that you always have different women around."

"Well, that's true," I admitted. "I'm not a relationship type of guy."

Her hand rested on my thigh and slowly moved from above the knee to my hip.

"You know, I'm not a relationship kind of girl," she teased. "At least not yet. I like to have fun."

"Sounds like we have something in common," I replied.

Her hand slid higher, and her fingers ran over my now-growing bulge. She looked down and angled her body towards me, moving her right hand to the bulge and squeezing. I set the cruise control and put my arm around her shoulders.

"You feel pretty big," she giggled.

"Keep going, it'll get bigger," I suggested.

She giggled and stroked me through my jeans, her slim fingers engorging my cock, until it was uncomfortable. I moved around in the seat, sliding my hips down and laying back, allowing my hardened cock to lodge under the zipper. The tip poked out the top of my jeans and she poked it with her finger.

"Take it out," I suggested.

She undid my jeans and tugged the zipper down, allowing my cock to spring out.

"Holy shit! You're fucking huge!" she gasped.

Her hand grasped my shaft and squeezed.

"Wow, my fingers can't touch," she giggled. "No way I can suck all of that!"

"Well, just do your best and have fun," I suggested as I pushed her head down.

"Haha, fucking huge dick..." she mused and licked the fat head. "Wow."

Her tongue swirled around, lashing the tip and underside, and she moved around on the seat until she was lying on her stomach with her feet on the window ledge of the door. She smiled up at me, her eyes flickering brightly, and ran her lips up and down the throbbing shaft. I turned off the cruise and dropped speed as we approached the turn to the park entrance.

"You're so fucking hard," she panted between licks. "Like a rock."

We turned off the highway and drove through the gate at the entrance of the park. She moved herself up slightly and put her mouth over me, stretching it wide to go over the swollen head, and took me into her mouth. I turned along the east road, knowing it was the longest route around the park and struggled to keep my eyes on the road as her head bobbed up and down.

"Go easy, baby. Let me pull over to this picnic area."

She lifted her head, licking her lips as she smiled at me, and then sat up on her knees.

"Want to fuck me?" she asked, lifting her skirt up and revealing her bare pussy.

I backed the car into the open space behind the trees, leaving room at the back, and turned the engine off. I slipped my hand between her legs and slid my middle finger between her glistening lips, feeling the silky wetness, and nodded my head.

Abigaildavis1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Abigaildavis1

"Oh, yes. Do you want me to fuck you?"

"Yes," she giggled. "But, uh... go easy with that thing, I've never had one even close to that size."

"Don't worry, I will make sure you're comfortable with it," I assured her. "Come to the back of the car."

I stepped out, holding my pants up, and opened the rear tailgate. I moved the parts aside, leaving the center area of the cargo space open, and told her to hop in.

"Hehe, what do I do now?" she teased while she wiggled her ass at me.

"Dress up, on your back, legs apart," I instructed. "Let's get you ready for me."

She giggled nervously as she lay down, the dress up around her waist, and spread her legs. I pulled her close to me and played with her glistening slit, sliding my fingers between the lips and up to her clit, gently rubbing and teasing. After making sure there were no other people around, I climbed into the back of the wagon on my knees, crouched down, and hung my cock over her face. My finger slipped inside, and she lifted her head up and lapped at my cock as I stroked it. The finger slipped out and teased her little clit, rubbing little circles over it, and her slender hips wriggled in response. Little moans and giggles filled my ears, turning to panting moans when I pushed two fingers into her tight little cunt. I fingered her slowly, working the walls of her silky channel, and rubbed around her nub with my thumb. Her hand squeezed tight around my cock and her body quivered as she orgasmed.

"Ohhh... fuck yes, yes, ohhh," she groaned while my fingers continued to please her.

She sighed and gave me a big grin, slowly pumping my cock with her hand, and lifted her head to lick the underside of my thick shaft. My fingers continued, massaging and stretching, working her into another orgasm. She shuddered and groaned again, soaking my hand and the blanket underneath, and took the tip of my cock into her mouth and sucked hard until the climax subsided. She pulled her mouth away, took a breath, and gave me a big smile.

"Those are magic fingers," she giggled. "Wow."

I gave them a wiggle and got a little squeal in return. After slipping them out I rubbed them over her lips and let her suck them clean before moving back to the tailgate and getting out of the car. I grabbed her ankles and pulled her to me, spread her legs apart, and slipped my cock against her folds. After sliding it up and down a few times I pushed the tip against her opening and paused.

"You ready?"

"Oh, yeah, give it to me!" she urged.

The fat head pushed inside slowly, stretching her little pussy, and was enveloped in her hot, silky wetness. She gasped as I pushed further, the fat cock filling her tight channel, and I paused once more. After a moment I pulled back and pushed again, paused, and continued to slowly fuck her.

"More," she begged, lifting her head and looking at me with wild eyes and a devilish grin.

I pushed in harder and further, burying over two-thirds of my swollen meat inside of her, and began pumping my hips. Her grin stayed wide as her head flopped side to side, little grunts escaping her lips with each thrust as I began to pump faster and harder.

"Holy fuck, your cock is so big," she moaned.

"You ready for it all?" I panted.

"Oh fuck, yes!"

I thrust hard and pushed the full length into her, gripping her thighs tight and slapping my balls against her.

"Oh fuck!" she shrieked.

I held her tightly and pounded into her, watching her head bounce off the floor and her hands flail at her sides while my swollen cock pummeled her little cunt. Her eyes rolled back and her shoulders lifted as the climax slammed into her, a massive, shuddering, gut-wrenching wave of orgasms that lasted almost a minute before subsiding. She dropped back down and went limp, her eyes now closed and her head to one side. I stopped thrusting and held myself still as her little pussy clenched and milked the full length of my cock buried in it.

After a few moments passed I pulled out, flipped her onto her stomach, and pulled her towards me. Her toes dangled just off the ground, and she lay bent over the tailgate. Her little ass cheeks, like two firm volleyballs, beckoned for squeezing and I happily obliged while lining myself up. She groaned when I shoved my swollen prick back inside and her tight little pussy slowly took me in again. I held her hips and thrust a few times before picking up my pace and fucking her faster. She grunted and groaned as my thick cock hammered her insides, her head and arms flopping loosely as I fucked her.

"Damn, you got a tight little cunt," I groaned, struggling to hold back.

She replied with a throaty groan. I looked at her little ass and pretty face as the pressure built to the boiling point and decided to keep my bursting cock where it was, buried inside of her hot little cunt. I held myself still when my cock exploded, huge throbs pulsing through it as my huge load of semen was pushed into her, my knees shaking from the massive orgasm. Once the pulsing subsided, I pumped slowly, churning my seed and feeling it slip past my cock on each long stroke, until the last spurts were finished. I slipped my cock out and rubbed it between her cheeks, leaving a trail of slick wetness in the valley between them, and caught my breath as the cum streamed down her inner thighs and dripped to the ground below.

"Ohhh... fuuck," she moaned.

I leaned over her shoulder and kissed her cheek.

"Are you all right?" I asked.

"Oh... yeah," she replied quietly. "I, uh, I've never been fucked like that before..."

I chuckled and kissed her cheek again before picking her up and pushing her forward into the back of the car. I gently rolled her onto her back and sat on the tailgate beside her, watching her pretty face while she recovered. After a few minutes, her eyes opened, and she gave me a sly smile.

"We should get going," I suggested. "Don't want George to come looking for us."

"Hah, yes," she agreed.

I helped her out of the car, zipped up my jeans, and closed the tailgate. I grabbed the jacket she had tossed in the back and gave it to her.

"Put this on the seat, he won't like a stain."

"Oh, good idea," she agreed with a giggle. "I think it's still running out."

We drove back with her head on my shoulder until we got a few blocks away. She slid over and did up the seatbelt, giving me a conspiratorial wink as we pulled into the driveway to find George and Jill waiting. I turned the car off, jumped out, and pat the roof.

"She's a great ride," I told them. "No problems at all."

George beamed with pride when I gave him the keys. Jill eyed Danica, giving her a sly smile after watching her slowly get out of the car.

"Did you enjoy your ride?" Jill asked Danica.

"Yes. It was really fun," Danica replied with a smile. "I really like this old car, it's so cool."

"I'll bet," Jill teased. "You know, J has a few cool cars, maybe he can take you for a ride in one before you leave."

"Hey, we can all go tomorrow," George added. "J, you come by, and we will take our car and yours and go for a cruise together."

"No, George," Jill responded. "We have that brunch tomorrow right after church."

"Oh, that's right," he lamented. "I did promise to go with you."

"Well, if Danica is interested, I will swing by and we can go for a ride," I offered.

"I would love that," Danica answered excitedly. "We could go tonight?"

"I guess we could," I replied. "If that's okay with George?"

"Yes, that's fine," Jill answered. "We were thinking of going out for dinner anyway."

"We were?" he asked.

"Yes. You never pay attention," Jill chided and pat his shoulder. "Danica is only here for a few weeks, she should go have some fun."

George shrugged. "Yeah, that's fine I guess."

"I'm sure J will take good care of her," Jill added, giving me a wink and a sly grin.

"I'll be back around six to pick you up," I said after checking my watch. "We can go for a drive, grab something to eat, and I'll show you a few places around town."

"That would be great!" Danica replied with a big smile.

George thanked me and the ladies went into the house, talking and giggling as they walked away. He took out his wallet and offered to pay me.

"No, you did that tile job for me, remember? I still owe you."

He smiled and tucked his wallet away.

"See you later, George. Enjoy your night out with my girlfriend."

"Ha, you wish," he replied with a chuckle. "You show Danica a good time."

"I will, George," I promised. "I will."

Published 
Written by 1meanjean
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments