Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Welcome to Side Jobs, a series about the sexual adventures of a handsome, well-hung and horny part-time handyman."

Some jobs are for repeat customers who have used my services before and require them again. I always give them priority and work their jobs in whenever I can, unless it's something major. Once in a while I will get a call that requires immediate attention and I do my best to get things resolved as quickly as possible.

This was one of those calls...

*****

I had been at Chrissy and Brad's house twice, once for a plumbing problem and once to replace some light fixtures. They were a nice couple in their thirties, with two kids and a small older home. It was early Monday morning when she called and left a message.

"Hi J, it's Chrissy Holden. I need your help with something as soon as possible, please call me back."

I called her back just before ten.

"Hi Chrissy, it's J returning your call."

"Oh, thank you for calling me back! I need your help again."

"What's the problem?"

"In my daughter's room the power outlet broke when she yanked a cord out. Now she can't use it. Is there any way you can fix that quickly for me? It's the only outlet in the room that is easy to use."

"The soonest I can get there would be tomorrow evening, I can stop by then."

"Are you sure you can't stop in today?" she pleaded. "I would really appreciate it."

"Well, let me get back to you," I answered.

After reviewing the day's workload and talking to the guys I called her back.

"It's J. I can stop by just after one this afternoon. If it's simple I will take care of it today, otherwise it will have to be another day."

"Oh, thank you so much! I really appreciate it!"

*****

Chrissy opened the door and invited me in, giving me a big smile, and closed the door behind me.

"Thank you so much," she gushed, wrapping her arms around my waist and giving me a hug.

"No problem," I chuckled while her head pressed against my chest and her arms squeezed.

"Oh, it's just that Brad had been gone so much," she explained while backing away. "I... uh... just didn't know who else to call."

"Well, I told you to call me any time," I replied with a smile. "So where is this broken outlet?"

She led me down the hallway to the furthest bedroom and pointed at the wall next to the bed. The outlet cover was cracked and the outlet itself missing the lower corner. I kneeled down and took a closer look as she stood beside me.

'Well, I will have to replace the outlet," I announced. "That won't take long. I do need to turn the power off to the outlets, though."

"Oh, the box is in the basement," she replied and put her hand on my shoulder. "Come with me, I'll show you where it is."

I stood up and caught her looking me and up down, her eyes pausing at my crotch.

"You look different today," I commented.

Previously she had her hair up in a bun and wore old jeans and sweatshirts. Today her hair was down, and she was dressed in a denim skirt and a pink satin top. She was also wearing makeup, the lipstick matching her top.

"Oh," she giggled. "I... I just felt like doing something different."

"You look good. I like it."

"Thanks," she replied with a big smile. "I was hoping you would notice."

"I did. Makes you even more appealing."

She giggled again and toyed with the thin gold chain around her neck.

"Thanks. Brad doesn't notice anymore," she lamented quietly. "Not that he is here much to notice."

"Working long hours?"

"So he says. I know it's more than that, but..." she shrugged. "I have two children to worry about."

I nodded and pointed at the outlet.

"Oh, yes... follow me."

We went to the basement and into the laundry room, where she pointed out the breaker box. I found the breaker and flipped it off, followed her back to the bedroom, and tested the outlet to confirm it was safe. I took a new outlet from my tool bag and replaced the broken one, ensuring it was secure in the housing, and asked her to go flip the breaker back on. After testing the outlet, I looked at the cover.

RubiKlar
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RubiKlar

"Is there an outlet elsewhere I can switch covers with? I didn't bring one with me."

"I think there is one behind the bed?" she answered.

I pulled the bed away from the wall and found there was one. I took off the cover and screwed the cracked one in its place, pushed the bed back, kneeled down and put the cover on the new outlet.

"There, all taken care of," I announced while putting the screwdriver in my pouch.

"Would you mind taking care of one more thing?" she asked in a sultry voice.

I turned my head to see her undoing the buttons on her top, revealing her bare breasts and torso. I stood up and turned to her, my eyes taking in the small berry-topped breasts that hung free under the pink satin. She stepped forward and pushed me back on the bed, straddled my legs, and undid my jeans. My hardening cock sprung out and she paused for a moment, looking at it with fascination.

"You... you are so big!" she gasped. "Oh, jeez."

She stood up, hiked up the denim skirt to her waist, and moved herself over me. Her hand held me in place as she slowly lowered herself down, pausing as the fat head pushed inside, and let out a breath.

"Oh, you are so big," she repeated.

"Take all the time you want," I suggested. "Go slow."

She giggled and lowered herself further, slowly enveloping my cock in silky wetness, and slowly moved up and down until over half was inside. I pumped my hips a few times, getting a loud groan in return, and she lowered herself further.

"Oh, jeez," she panted. "That's all I can handle."

She moved up and down, picking up her pace as she got used to my size, and was soon bucking and tossing her head side to side. Her first climax was quick, and she paused for a moment before resuming her movements. My hands groped her breasts, squeezing them and pinching her little pink nipples while she bounced up and down. She leaned forward and put her hands on my chest, getting a longer stroke each time she moved back, and let out a gut-wrenching groan when the second climax gripped her little body. Sweat dripped onto my chest, little droplets on my t-shirt, and she lifted her glazed eyes to mine.

"Oh, that was so good," she giggled.

I rolled us over, pinning her on her back with me between her legs. She laughed and urged me on as I started pumping into her.

"Oh yeah, take me," she growled.

I moved to my knees and hooked my arms under her legs, lifting them apart as I fucked her furiously. In moments I was on the edge, and I dropped her legs and grabbed my cock as it slipped out, jerking it violently as the streams of cum exploded across her tummy and chest. She licked at the portions that had splattered her lips and chin, moaning and urging me on as I came all over her.

"Oh, yes! Give me that fucking load... oh yes!"

I let out a deep breath as the climax washed away, rubbing the head of my cock over her wet slit as I relaxed and looked at the huge trails of pearly cream splattered across her body. Her fingers ran through the streams and puddles as she giggled.

"Holy shit, that's a lot of cum," she laughed.

"Yeah," I chuckled. "I hear that a lot."

"I'm sure you do," she giggled before licking her finger clean.

I slid off the bed, pulled my jeans up, and tucked my softened cock away while she watched.

"Thank you," she said quietly. "That was great."

"Yes, it was," I agreed.

"Hmm," she mused as her fingers ran through another puddle. "I wonder if I should tell Brad about this?"

"That's up to you."

"I don't think so," she giggled before slurping the creamy glob from her fingers.

I leaned over the bed and gave her a long kiss before picking up my tool bag.

"Call me anytime, Chrissy. I have to get going."

"Oh, I will," she promised. "There is always something here that needs attention."

I let myself out, returned to the shop, and e-mailed Brad the invoice.

Published 
Written by 1meanjean
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments