Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Welcome to Side Jobs, a series about the sexual adventures of a handsome, well-hung, and horny part-time handyman."

Some jobs take me to upscale neighborhoods and homes of wealthy folks, usually on a referral basis. On occasion I am asked to do something out of my normal activities, such as work on their cottage or summer home. I usually decline, due to time limitations, but for certain clients I will take on some smaller jobs.

This was one of those jobs...

*****

The cottage, as they called it, was actually a large two-story house on the shore of a popular lake. Its expansive front windows and vaulted ceilings took in a lot of natural light and offered a fabulous view of the lake. The boathouse and dock were below the hill and sat on the water, a short swim from the main beach that everyone frequented, and the five large bedrooms offered plenty of room for guests during the summer months.

Paul and Cassie met me at the door and gave me a quick tour of the beautiful mansion he called 'The Retreat'. I had done a few jobs for them at their luxurious home in the city, and Paul had offered a substantial payment for this service visit. The hot water tank on the main floor had leaked, warping the flooring in the laundry room and hallway, and when he called I had come out one day and replaced the tank. After taking pictures and measurements, I ordered the replacement flooring and had brought out everything I needed in my trailer. Paul had assured me the place would be vacant for the few days I needed and offered a bedroom for the duration.

Cassie was, as always, dressed to the nines, wearing a red sundress and heels. She gave her usual welcome when she greeted me, holding my hands and kissing my cheek, her beautiful eyes glimmering with mischief. On the last visit she had flirted heavily, touching my arms and chest numerous times, and commenting on how strong I was for a man my age. I had laughed and told her I looked older than I was due to my graying hair, and kept in good shape by working hard.

"Ready to work hard?" Cassie asked after kissing my cheek.

"As hard as I need to," I replied.

Her eyes dropped to my crotch and took in the bulge in my jeans.

"Did you bring your swimsuit? You can go for a swim in the lake anytime you want."

"I did," I answered. "I look forward to it."

"And feel free to use the boat or the jet-ski if you want," Paul added. "They are in the boat house, just help yourself to whatever you want while you're here."

"That's very generous."

"Well, I appreciate you coming all the way out here and taking the time to do this for us. Cassie didn't want anyone else."

"No, I want you. You are my Handyman," she giggled, poking me in the chest with her finger.

"I appreciate that," I replied, giving her a smile.

"Well, here are the keys for the doors and the boathouse. The keys for the boat are in that little cupboard over there. We are heading back to the city, so if you need anything just call."

"I hope you don't get too lonely here by yourself," Cassie pouted.

"Oh, I will be just fine," I assured her. "If I do get lonely, I'll go for a walk to the beach. I'm sure I can find some of your friendly neighbors there."

"He's fine, Cassie. Let's go, I don't want to be late for that meeting."

"Maybe I should stay?" she offered. "In case he needs some help or anything."

"You can come back out tomorrow if you really want to," Paul suggested. "Come on, let's get going."

Cassie pouted for a moment and shrugged.

"All right, Paul. We will let him get to work."

"Have a safe drive," I offered as they walked out the door.

I let out a deep breath once they left, happy to be alone to get to work, and started prepping the floor. By late afternoon I had everything ready and decided to take a break, putting on my swimsuit and heading out to the dock. Once done and dried off I returned to my work, starting in the laundry room. Cutting, trimming, and laying the floor went well, and by early evening I was further ahead than I expected to be. I quit for the night, enjoying some of Paul's whiskey while sitting on the dock, and enjoyed the sunset.

*****

The sun was high and the temperature soaring by eleven, and the sound of the waves hitting the shore and dock kept calling for me to take a break. I was nearly done, with only a few more boards to go, when the door opened and Cassie appeared.

"Hello!" she called out.

"Back here," I replied. "Watch your step."

Cassie came around the corner, dressed in a short black dress and heels, and I stood up to greet her. Her eyes travelled my body, taking in my shirtless torso and swim trunks, and she fingered the necklace hanging above her generous cleavage.

"You look really good," I commented. "Going out somewhere?"

"So do you," she replied softly. "Yes, I'm meeting the girls at the golf course for brunch."

"What do you think?" I asked, gesturing to the floor. "Almost finished."

"Really? I thought you would be here longer?"

"Oh, well, it's going very well."

"It looks great. I can't even tell the difference."

"I was able to match the flooring with a sample I took last time, so it's the same as before. You will never know the water tank had leaked when I'm done."

She stood quietly, chewing on her lips as she gazed toward me.

"You enjoy your brunch," I suggested. "I'll be done by the time you get back."

"Okay," she sighed. "I'll be back in a while."

Her eyes travelled my body once more, then she gave me a sly smile and left. I watched her shapely hips and curvy ass when she walked away, then turned my attention back to the floor. Once I was done with the flooring, I put the baseboards back on, rehung the laundry room door, and cleaned up. Satisfied with the finished product, I gathered up my tools, put them in the truck, and headed down to the dock for a swim. I was nearly dried off when I returned to the house and met Cassie coming in the other door as I entered.

"Well, how was your brunch?" I greeted her with a smile.

RoxyRosee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RoxyRosee

"Good, very good," she giggled. "A little bit of lunch and a lot of wine."

We looked at each other for a moment and she gestured to my crotch.

"Your trunks look wet, you should take them off," she suggested.

"I was just in the lake. I'll go and change."

"Just take them off here," Cassie commanded in a sultry tone, her fiery eyes locked on mine.

I shrugged and slid the shorts down, picking them up and laying them across the back of the dining room chair, and turned towards her with my semi-hard cock bobbing freely. She gasped and sucked on her lower lip, then stepped close and put her fingers on the swelling tip. Her eyes returned to mine and she smiled.

"That," she grinned, "Is a very big cock."

Her fingers wrapped around the shaft and she pushed herself against me, looking up with a lusty grin, and then sank to the floor on her knees. Her tongue flicked out, licking around the head and underside, bringing me to full hardness. Her hand stroked slowly, guiding my cock over her lips and across her face as she closed her eyes, moaning at the feel of the hot meat on her skin. Her eyes opened and she took me into her mouth, sitting up slightly and forcing herself past the fat tip and down the thick shaft, sucking slowly and putting her hands on my thighs. Her head bobbed back and forth, the tip touching her throat, and I rest my hands on her head and clutched handfuls of blonde hair. She pulled back and sucked in a deep breath.

"Fuck, you're huge," she gasped. "I want it inside of me."

I reached down and pulled the zipper on the back of her dress down, revealing the top of her curvy ass clad in black panty. She shrugged it forward and sat down to slip it off, lifting her hips to slide it out from underneath, and tossed it aside. I dropped to my knees and put my hand between her legs, pushing the wet satin aside to plunge my fingers between her folds while hanging my cock in her face.

She licked my shaft and slurped on the swollen tip while I fingered her, getting her wet and bringing her to climax as she moaned and shuddered. Her tongue ran over my frenulum, licking back and forth in rapid movements, bringing me close to the edge. My hand slipped the bra down, exposing her generous tits and puffy nipples, and squeezed and kneaded until I was ready to explode.

She took the first burst into her mouth, the second streaming across her cheek and chin. She jerked me furiously and aimed the rest at her chest, with most hitting her neck and cleavage, then sucked the pulsing tip until there was no juice left to suck out. I let out a deep sigh and ran my cock through the puddle on her neck before sitting back on my heels.

"Let's go to the bedroom," I suggested.

She grinned and nodded.

"Give me a minute."

I got up and had a drink of water while she lay on the floor, and helped her up when she was ready.

"Oh, that was a big one," she giggled. "You have great fingers."

"Wait until you try my tongue," I teased, running it over her pouty lips.

She giggled and kissed me, pulling away when her phone suddenly rang. It stopped just as she pulled it from her purse, looked at the screen and then at me.

"It was Paul."

She called him back, and I could hear him speaking.

"Hi, Cassie. How does the floor look?"

"Great. It looks just like it did before."

"Oh, so he is done already?"

"Yes, he is all done."

"I'm on my way, tell him not to leave right away. He can stay for a few drinks and some dinner."

"Okay, hang on," she replied, turning to look at me.

"Paul would like you to stay for dinner," she said loudly, pretending I was not standing next to her. "He says he will stay."

"Good. I will be there in about a half-hour, keep him entertained."

"Okay," she grinned, giving me an evil smirk. "See you soon."

"See you soon."

She put the phone down, turned towards me, and slipped her bra off.

"Come on, we have to be quick," she giggled, taking my hand and leading me to my room.

She tugged her panties off and lay on the bed, spread her legs, and gestured to her glistening pussy.

"Show me that tongue, and then give me that big cock," she urged.

I put my face between her thighs and gave her a good tongue bath, swirling and twirling until she begged for me to fuck her. My cock was hard again, and I fucked her hard and fast, driving into her with her legs in the air, watching her tits jiggle and her head thrash about. She shook and quivered, climaxing while my thick pole pounded into her, and let out a deep groan. I couldn't hold back any longer and joined her, filling her hot cunt with my creamy load as my balls emptied out. I pulled out and rubbed the tip over her puffy, cum-soaked pout, and put her legs down.

"Oh fuck, you are so big," she panted. "We have to do this again."

"Sure. You have my number," I chuckled. "You're a hot lady, Cassie."

She giggled and sat up, grabbing up her panties and bra.

"I'm going to shower quick and put on my swimsuit, I'll meet you on the dock," she explained, giving me a quick kiss and running from the room.

I retrieved my swim trunks and put them on, filled a glass with some whiskey and ice, and returned to the dock. I took a quick dip to rinse off, washing away the smell of Cassie and cum, and relaxed in a lounge chair in the sun. Cassie arrived, bring along a bottle of wine and a tray of snacks, and sat in the chair next to me. She filled a glass and held it up towards me.

"Cheers!" she smiled.

"Cheers," I replied.

She drank half the glass and settled back into the chair, pulling her sunglasses over her eyes and leaning her head back.

"I am going to call you," she announced quietly.

"Anytime, Cassie. Anytime."

I sipped my whiskey and listened to the waves lapping along the shore, satisfied with a job well done, and wondered how long it would be before she called.

Published 
Written by 1meanjean
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments