Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Welcome to Side Jobs, a series about the sexual adventures of a handsome, well hung and horny part-time handyman."

As part of my business I like to contribute to the community, providing free services and volunteering with local organizations such as shelters, food banks, community clubs and others. I meet many interesting people and sometimes this leads to a small job or project that I get hired to do.

This was one of those projects…

*****

Winston wandered around the shelter, careful to keep his suit and shoes clean as he barked directions to the group of volunteers cleaning up after we finished painting. He patted me on the shoulder, praising me for my hard work and efforts in getting the project organized and done quickly.

“You’re a man of many skills,” he announced. “I really appreciate your support with this.”

“Thank you,” I replied. “I did it for the people that use the shelter.”

“We could use some help at the church, perhaps you could be of assistance?” he asked with a fake smile as he hoped I would offer to volunteer.

“Well, I could possibly do some work for you, but I would have to see what it is to give you an estimate.”

“Oh. An estimate?”

“Yes. I only do volunteer work for the shelters and food bank."

"Oh, I see," he said as the smile disappeared.

"I will come look and give you a reasonable price, Winston," I assured him. "Is there an evening I can stop by the church to take a look?"

"I will check with my wife, Nora," he replied. "She works in the office and will be the one you deal with."

"Give her my number and tell her to call me," I said as I returned to cleaning up.

"I will," he promised with another fake smile. "I will look after it."

He turned and walked away, making sure to avoid anything that could touch his clothes or shoes as he exited the room.

"What a douchebag," Billy commented. "Minister my ass."

I laughed and started picking up the empty paint cans.

*****

The woman on the phone was polite and friendly as she gave me the address of the church and confirmed that she would be there between six and eight that evening. I pulled up to the small rectangular building that matched the address, a small parking lot and a sign saying "Winston Evangelical Church" confirming I was in the right place. I parked next to the silver Camry by the side door and rang the bell, hearing a buzzer and a loud click as a voice erupted from the speaker on the wall.

"Please come in."

Inside was a plain room painted in an off-white and sparsely decorated with a few crosses on the wall. Two rows of old wooden pews faced the small stage at the front, a wooden podium with a microphone, a few chairs and two tall vases with plastic flowers taking center stage in front of the large cross mounted on the wall behind.

"Welcome," the cheery voice echoed in the silent space. "You must be the handyman."

A lanky redhead with a big smile, black slacks, a white blouse and a black jacket appeared from the doorway to the side of the stage and approached with her hand outstretched.

"I'm Nora, I look after the office," she announced.

"Hello, Nora, I'm J," I said with an equally big smile. "The handyman."

I took her hand in mine and shook it gently, noticing the long, slender fingers and sparkling diamond rings on her left hand as she brushed her hair back. She gazed into my eyes for a moment before looking down sheepishly and slowly taking her hand away.

"So Nora, what can I do for you?" I asked as she fidgeted nervously.

"Uh... well, Winston would like these refinished," she replied as she stepped over and put her hand on a pew. "We picked them up from another church that was being converted into a senior's center."

I caught her eyes running over me and I returned the look, making it obvious I was checking her out and getting a blush in return.

"You're a very attractive lady, Nora. Winston is a lucky man."

She blushed again and glanced at the ground, once more brushing her hair back with one hand.

"Thank you," she replied quietly before lifting her eyes to mine. "You... you are very handsome as well."

"Thank you, Nora."

I stepped beside her, my shoulder almost touching hers, and put my hand on the pew next to hers.

"What would you like done? Sanded and re-stained to this color? Or perhaps another color instead?"

She gazed at me for a moment before giving her head a little shake.

"Oh! Uh.. he... Winston wants them... um... painted," she stammered. "I... I think..."

"What do you think?" I asked as I ran my hand along the top of the pew, stopping just as it touched hers. "This wood is beautiful, it would be a shame to paint it."

She swallowed and lifted her other hand to her throat, fondling the necklace that hung between the lapels of her jacket.

"I agree," she replied in a hushed voice as her hand pressed against mine. "I prefer the look of stained wood."

Her eyes gazed into mine as we stood in silence for a brief moment, suddenly dropping them down and looking at her shoes as she fidgeted nervously. I stepped back and began walking along the pews, examining the condition as she began to trail behind me.

"Most are in very good shape, a few have some small cracks but are easily fixed," I shared with her. "They can be stripped and stained. Would you like a lighter color?"

She leaned against the pew, one hand fondling the necklace as she smiled at me.

"I would like something lighter, I find this too dark," she answered as she ran her hand over the seat back.

"I agree," I said with a nod as I returned to her side and looked into her eyes. "I will do up an estimate and e-mail it to you, then you can tell Winston what we've decided to do."

"Okay," she sighed. "Whatever you say."

"You have my number, just text me your information."

"My information?"

"Your e-mail, phone number, mailing address and business name, if you use one."

She blushed and looked down, mumbling "of course," as she turned away and began walking to the office. I followed and waited at the door as she retrieved a business card from the holder on her desk, leaning against the door frame and wondering what those long legs and little bum cheeks looked like in a bikini. She turned and looked at me, catching my hungry eyes travelling her body, and sucked on her lower lip as she stepped close and handed me the card.

"Very nice to meet you, Nora. I will see you soon," I said as I turned to leave.

"Yes!" she blurted out. "Uh, it was very nice meeting you, I mean..."

I walked away and out the door, turning and waving at the camera I had noticed when I rang the bell and got a "buzz buzz" in return.

*****

Nora had approved the estimate within minutes of receiving it and asked if I could begin on Sunday after the services were over. I arranged for Billy to come help and we arrived with my trailer just after three in the afternoon, finding the parking lot empty except for the silver Camry. The buzzer went off as I reached the door and we were quickly met by Nora.

"Hi!' she said with a big smile.

She was wearing a black skirt, heels and a red blouse with the top buttons undone, the lacy edges of a black bra showing underneath the necklace she fondled. When Billy came in behind me she quickly did up the lowest button, fumbling as she did so with a slight blush on her face.

"Good afternoon, Nora," I replied. "You look great. I like that skirt on you."

She flushed a little as she brushed the front of the skirt with her hands and looked at her shoes.

"Oh, thank you," she said shyly.

"This is Billy, he is here to help me load up the pews and put up the chairs I rented for you to use while they are getting refinished."

"Hello, Billy. Nice to meet you."

"Hi."

"Uh, well, I'll be in there if you need anything." She gestured to the office door and slowly turned away, looking back at me over her shoulder as she slowly walked away.

"Nice ass," Billy whispered. "She works here?"

"Yes and yes. She looks after the office for her husband, Winston."

"Winston?" he scoffed as he gestured to the office door. "With a chick like that?"

"Yup," I shrugged.

"Lucky douchebag," he said as he shook his head and went to retrieve chairs from the trailer.

I blocked the door open and we unloaded the chairs, loaded the pews and then set the folding chairs in place. Once done I went to the office to let Nora know we were leaving, finding her hunched over her desk looking at the monitor as Billy tied down the pews. On the monitor, I could see both the view of the parking lot and the inside of the church. I admired her long, slender legs and the ass wrapped in the black skirt as she bent over.

"So we are all done, Nora," I announced.

She jumped back and spun around to face me, a startled expression on her face as she quickly clutched the necklace with one hand and the edge of the desk with the other.

"Sorry, I assumed you knew I was here," I said with a grin as I pointed to the monitor.

"Oh, uh... I was just... you know, watching you guys... uh... what you were doing," she explained as she stood up and straightened out her skirt.

"I don't mind you checking me out," I teased.

She blushed slightly and pushed her hair behind her ear, glancing away as she smiled.

"I'm all done for now. I can bring them back as they are ready, a few at a time, or all at once. Which would you prefer?"

"Hmm, as they are ready I think."

"Good. That means I get to see you more often," I said with a wink.

AstoriyaNight
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AstoriyaNight

She put her hands behind her back and swayed slightly, giving me a coy smile.

"I'm good with that."

*****

Over the course of two weeks, I returned the pews, each time spending a few minutes flirting with Nora and finding her becoming bolder on each visit. Slit skirts, nice tops with buttons undone and high heels had become the standard. The last two pews were finished and I offered to drop them off Saturday morning.

"Can you come Friday evening instead? I have to be somewhere on Saturday."

I agreed and arrived at the church around seven, once more seeing the lot empty except for the Camry. Today she had on a short grey skirt with a matching jacket, black heels and a white blouse with the top buttons undone. The edges of her bra peeked out from under the blouse as she fondled her necklace and chatted for a moment, informing me that Winston was once more at a fundraising event of some kind. Her eyes dropped to my crotch as I stood in front her, the attention to my slight bulge making it larger as her hungry eyes and obvious interest had it's intended effects. When she stopped talking and gazed quietly I excused myself.

"I'll be done shortly, and then we can continue our chat if you like."

She nodded and smiled in reply.

I blocked the door open and brought in the last pews, putting them in place and doing a final inspection. I began loading the folding chairs into the trailer, my t-shirt becoming wet with sweat in the hot evening sun as I stacked the chairs and secured them in place. I closed the door and strolled to the office, stopping at the doorway before saying anything.

Nora was laying back in the chair with her eyes closed, one hand fondling her breast and the other under her lifted skirt as she masturbated while the monitor displayed the outside only. I realized she was not aware I was there and watched her for a moment while my cock stiffened in my shorts.

"Are you ready for me, Nora?' I asked as I leaned against the door frame.

She jolted upright, grabbed the ledger off the desk and quickly covered her lap, turning to look at me with an almost-innocent look on her face.

"I... I was just doing some office work..."

"Is that what you call it?" I teased. "It looked to me like you're getting yourself off watching me."

She looked at me for a moment, her eyes dropping to the swelling bulge in my cargo shorts briefly before returning to mine. She tossed the book to the floor, jumped from the chair and rushed to me, wrapping her arms around my neck and pushing her mouth onto mine. She pushed into me as her tongue snaked into my mouth, almost knocking me off balance.

"Sweet Jesus, forgive me!" she huffed. "But I just have to have you."

I grabbed her around the waist as we kissed, the sudden lust exploding in both of us as we embraced. Our hands roamed each other's body, her hands suddenly pulling up on my shirt and yanking it off when I raised my arms. She yanked off her jacket and dropped it on the floor before peeling her blouse open, buttons scattering around the room as I pulled my shorts off. She grabbed my cock and pulled me with her as she dropped down into the chair.

"Oh God, I want you so bad!" she panted just before taking me into her mouth.

She sucked vigorously while her hands pumped my cock, moaning and grunting as she bobbed. She pulled away and gasped, sucked in a deep breath and attacked me again in a cock-sucking frenzy. She took as much as she could, my tip touching her throat before she pulled away and gasped again.

"Your cock is so big! I need you to fuck me!" she demanded hoarsely as she stood up and turned around.

She grabbed the arms of the chair and bent over, her ass peeking out from under the skirt. I hiked the skirt up, pulled her white satiny panties to the side and jammed two fingers into her sopping wet pussy. She moaned and bucked as I finger-fucked her to a quick climatic frenzy, feeling her cunt grip my fingers as she groaned loudly. I pulled my fingers out and replaced them with the head of my cock, pushing in hard as she gasped and pushed back.

"Oh sweet Jesus, yes!" she blurted as I grabbed her hips and thrust hard.

I held her hips as I fucked her furiously, pounding my cock into her as she slumped forward in the chair. I lifted one of her legs and told her to kneel on the chair as I pulled out for a moment, resuming when her cute ass poked up in the air and her gaping pout was wide open.

"Oh, God yes! Fuck me! Fuck me!" she bellowed as my cock pounded her hungry cunt.

She shuddered and collapsed into the chair as another huge orgasm hit, cursing “Oh my god! Holy fuck! Jesus fucking Christ!” as she shuddered violently.

I held myself steady until she relaxed and caught her breath, hearing her giggle maniacally as she turned her head to me.

“Hahaha... I want to ride you,” she gasped.

I pulled out and stepped back, allowing her to get up from the chair and steady herself against the desk while I sat in the chair and lay back. She quickly straddled me, putting her arms around my neck as she sat down and enveloped my swollen cock.

“I have never had a man like you!” she gasped as she mashed her mouth against mine.

She wriggled and rocked her hips, grinding into me as my cock massaged her insides and talking between kisses.

“You’re so big… oh fuck… I’m such a slut… oh Jesus… so fucking big!”

She groaned into my mouth as she climaxed again, her nose pressed against mine as her juices soaked my lap.

“Hahaha," she laughed loudly with a big grin before suddenly jumping up.

"One more!" she gasped as she turned around, hiked her skirt up and pushed herself down on my cock.

She grunted and put her hands on her knees, bouncing herself up and down furiously as she fucked me. I grabbed her little bra-covered tits and held them tight as she rode me, slamming herself down onto my lap.

“Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!” she grunted. “Fuck, I love your big cock! Oh God, I’m such a little whore! Such a little slut!”

Another deep groan filled the air as she sat down and stopped moving, her pussy clenching around my aching cock.

“Oh, fuck, I’m going to cum,” I moaned.

She jumped up, turned around and dropped to her knees.

“Cum on me! Cum on my face! Shower me with your cum!”

I stood up and obliged her demands, anointing her face and open mouth with huge spurts of my steaming jizz as I jerked my cock furiously.

“Oh yes! Oh yes! Spray me, cover me with your cum!”

Her hands flailed about, rubbing the slick juice all over her face and chest as she panted loudly.

“Oh, so much cum… so much… I'm such a slut..."

She grabbed my cock and took it into her mouth, sucking frantically and draining me dry as my knees shook and I struggled to stay standing. When I softened she let my cock drop from her mouth with a slurp and smiled up at me.

“Holy fuck, that was hot!” she gasped.

“It was,” I agreed as I dropped into the chair.

“Oh, Jesus! Forgive me!” she lamented loudly as she suddenly put her hands to her face. “I’m a whore!”

She dropped her hands away just as quickly and gave me an evil grin, her eyes bright and wide.

“I love it!” she announced. “God help me but I love it! Hahaha!"

Her hands ran over her chest and face again, rubbing the slick juice into her skin as she giggled.

“So that's what really good sex is?” she mused. “Oh, how much I’ve missed out on.”

“Well, you're off to a good start catching up,” I chuckled. “That was a great fuck, Nora.”

“Winston is the only one I’ve been with,” she admitted coyly as she stood up. “I’ve never had anything like that before.”

“I am glad you enjoyed it,” I said with a smile.

“Oh, so very much,” she praised as she leaned down and kissed me. “I want to do it again!”

“Well, I’m sure we can arrange something. I would love to play with you again."

“Oh, Jesus, I’m a mess!” she announced as she looked down at herself. “I will be right back.”

She staggered to the bathroom across the room and closed the door. I stood up, picked up my shorts and t-shirt and dressed as she was gone. She returned all freshened up with her shirt buttoned up crookedly.

“I lost a button or two,” she giggled.

I chuckled as she shrugged and picked up her jacket, putting it on before picking up the ledger and pen from the floor. She placed them on the desk, grabbed an envelope and handed it to me.

“Your payment,” she said with a grin.

“Thank you,” I replied.

“I know you help at the shelter, will you be there tomorrow?” she asked.

“No, I only help on occasion. Why?”

“Oh,” she pouted. “I will be there, I agreed to help out on Saturdays for a while. I was hoping we could spend some more time together after."

“Well,” I replied with a grin. "You remember my friend, Billy?”

“The young man with all the tattoos?”

“Yeah. Well, he’s at the shelter every Saturday.”

“Oh?”

“He thinks you’re quite the dish.”

“Oh, really?” she replied with a coy smile.

“I’m sure he will be happy to spend some time with you, if you're interested."

“Hmm, he did look like the bad boy type,” she mused as she fondled her necklace.

“You can find out tomorrow.”

“Thank you so much,” she purred as she kissed me gently. “For everything.”

“My pleasure, Nora," I smiled. "Anytime, just give me a call."

"Oh, I will," she giggled. "Count on it."

Published 
Written by 1meanjean
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments