Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Welcome to Side Jobs, a series about the sexual adventures of a handsome, well hung and horny part-time handyman."

After a quick shower, I sat in my truck, waiting as it approached eleven, and watched Pam and Jeff leave together through the front door. He pushed her up against the wall of the hotel, his hands groping her large tits as he kissed her and pushed his crotch into hers. After a moment, they moved apart and disappeared around the corner towards the rear parking lot. I noticed Milly standing outside by the staff entrance, watching them as well. I stepped out and stood beside my truck, waiting for Milly to look over, and waved when did. She glanced at the staff door quickly before scurrying across the lot to where I was standing.

"Hi!" she smiled.

She looked cute in her tight black jeans and red top, her brown eyes shining as she smiled coyly. I took her hand and pulled her close to me, sliding my arm around her waist and wedging my thigh between hers. I ran my fingers over the bare, smooth skin on her shoulder and gazed into her eyes.

"You are a beautiful woman, Milly."

"Thanks," she giggled. "You're pretty hot yourself."

I lowered my arm and ran it over the firm little cheek of her ass, feeling her press her crotch into my thigh.

"So... uh... Pam said you're really big," she purred.

"Why don't you find out for yourself?"

She glanced back at the hotel doors before her hand slipped to my crotch. Her nimble little fingers traced over the growing bulge before she put her palm over it and squeezed.

"Ooh."

"Take it out," I suggested.

She giggled and unzipped my fly, reached in, and pulled out the hardening snake from its tight confines. Her hand grasped the thick shaft and she stared at it as she stroked it to full erectness.

"Wow, it is big," she whispered.

I put my hand on her head and pushed down gently. "You know what to do, don't you, Milly?"

Without hesitation she bent down and took the fat tip into her mouth, flailing her tongue over it as she stretched her jaw and prepared to go further. I grabbed a handful of hair and guided her movements, slowly working more of my thickness into her mouth as she slowly sucked. I spotted Kayla approaching, her eyes going wide and her mouth falling open as she realized Milly was sucking my cock.

"Couldn't wait for me, could you? You little bitch!"

I held Milly's head down and kept my cock lodged in her mouth. She continued bobbing her head slowly, her tongue massaging the underside on each stroke.

"First come, first served," I teased. "If you want a turn I guess you should join her."

"Here?" she asked as she glanced around the parking lot.

“Milly didn’t hesitate,” I shrugged.

She glanced around quickly before kneeling down and moving close, her shoulder pressed against my thigh. I pulled Milly up, my cock now bobbing in front of Kayla’s mouth, and pulled her mouth to mine. I kissed her hard as Kayla wrapped her hands around my cock.

"Fuck, you have a huge cock," Kayla commented before taking me into her open mouth.

“Watch her suck me, Milly."

Milly giggled as she looked down. "Ooh, that's fucking hot. Suck it, Kayla."

I put my other hand on Kayla’s head and controlled her movements, watching my cock slide in and out of her pretty mouth, and held her steady as a small group of people approached. The idea of people watching these two girls blow me turned me on even more.

“You too, Milly.”

She kneeled down next to Kayla and stuck her tongue out. I pulled Kayla's head back and my cock was now a lollipop being shared by the hungry girls. Two tongues twirled and swirled around the head and shaft, slathering it with spit and teasing it rock hard. I watched the group pause, hearing whispers and hushed voices as they witnessed the girls sharing my cock, while I leaned against the truck. I hoped they were getting a good view.

“Suck it good, girls,” I growled, pushing it into Kayla's mouth and holding her head steady.

The group slowly moved away, a few stopping and continuing to watch as Kayla backed off and Milly took over. She took me deep, gagging slightly as I tipped into her throat, and pulled back with a gasp. They took turns, each trying to outdo the other, as the pressure in my balls intensified and I struggled to hold back.

“Lick it girls, lick it!” I urged when I was ready to burst. "Fuck!"

They twirled their tongues over the seeping tip and the underside, their chins and cheeks touching as Milly jerked my cock furiously. The thick cum erupted from my cock, with one long stream covering Milly's entire face, and the rest spraying over both of them. Spurts and globs hit Kayla's face, dappling her forehead, cheeks and chin with hot, pearly liquid as my balls emptied. Milly milked me as the eruption subsided, rubbing the head over Kayla’s chin and mouth as the last drops dribbled out, and swallowed whatever had gone into her open mouth.

“Haha, that was great!” Milly exclaimed excitedly.

Kayla glanced around and noticed the people watching.

“Fuck! People saw us?” she asked while she tried to wipe the cum from her face.

“Yeah, a few. You put on a great show, girls. That was fucking hot."

“That was so fucking hot,” Milly giggled while she wiped the cum from her cheeks into her mouth. “They watched us give you a blowjob in the parking lot!”

Kayla stood up and wiped her chin, avoiding looking at the group, and Milly gave my cock a long, last suck. When she pulled her mouth away she smiled up at me.

“I want you to fuck me with this,” she giggled while she shook my softened cock.

They stood up and I pulled them close, kissed them both and got a taste of my cum from each.

“That was great, girls. Now let’s go to the room and get you taken care of.”

*****

Once in the room, I pulled my shorts and t-shirt off, lay on the bed and looked at the girls as they stood nervously. Milly began to remove her top and I raised my hand.

“Wait. I want to watch you undress each other."

Milly giggled and reached for Kayla’s top without hesitation.

“Slowly,” I added. “I want a good show.”

Kayla lifted her arms up and Milly gently pulled the top over her head, tossing it to the side before running her hands down Kayla’s arms and sides, stopping at her waist. Kayla shivered slightly as the hands moved around her back and unclasped her bra, slowly pulling the straps forward and letting it drop between them.

Her perky little tits with hardened nipples hung freely as Milly bent down and began to suckle them, one after another until the little buds were hard and glistening. Milly lifted her arms and Kayla lifted her top off, revealing the bare breasts underneath. The nipples were swollen, big puffy strawberries waiting to be touched, and she giggled when Kayla touched them.

After a gentle squeeze, her tongue flicked out, running over the puffy strawberries as she cupped the big pillows and pushed them together. Kayla dropped to her knees and fumbled with the button on Milly’s jeans, finally loosening and pulling them down over the firm hips and helping her step out of them. The flimsy black panties followed, Kayla quickly pulling them down and tossing them aside. Her hands roamed Milly’s hips and ass as she looked up at her, their eyes locked in a nervous embrace.

Kayla stood up and Milly reached for the buttons on her jeans, her fingers quickly popped them open and pushing them down. Kayla wriggled and the jeans fell. Milly lowered herself down and kneeled, hooked her fingers into the waist of the lacy panties, and slowly slid them off. Her mouth covered Kayla’s slender thighs with kisses and licks as Kayla glanced at me with a look of apprehension.

“Very good, girls,” I praised. “Now come up on the bed with me.”

Milly scrambled up and lay beside me, grabbing my cock with one hand as she snuggled up close and pushed her tits into my side. Kayla moved slowly, settling in on the other side with her hand on my chest. I kissed them both a few times as Milly stroked me and Kayla rubbed my chest.

“I get the impression this is something new for you both?” I asked.

“Yes!” Milly giggled. “This is so hot!”

“Yeah,” Kayla agreed with a nod.

This confirmed my thoughts that Milly was the sex kitten here and that Kayla was more talk and tease.

“Either of you played with a girl before?”

“No,” they replied in unison.

“I have thought about it, though,” Milly added shyly.

“Kayla?” I asked. “Do you think about it?”

“Maybe once or twice,” she admitted quietly.

“You will enjoy it,” I assured them as I moved Kayla’s hand to Milly’s. “If either of you gets uncomfortable just say so.”

Milly giggled, leaned across me and kissed Kayla as their hands stroked my cock. I rubbed her hip and ass as she splayed out across me, slipping my hand under her firm cheek and rubbing her wet cunt with my finger. Milly reached out and squeezed Kayla’s breast as she continued to kiss her, pushing her tongue into her mouth and moving closer. I moved her over on top of Kayla.

“Move down and taste her,” I encouraged as I rubbed her lower back.

She replied with a giggle and slid herself down Kayla’s body, stopping when her head was between the firm, slender thighs. Kayla trembled and kept her eyes closed when her friend’s tongue began licking and exploring, teasing and pleasuring her aroused pussy. I kissed her shoulder and neck while stroking her nipples.

“Relax and enjoy it,” I whispered.

Kayla moaned in response, her hand falling to the top of Milly’s head and holding her in place when the first orgasm passed. Milly kept at it, obviously enjoying herself as she brought Kayla to another climax, her head being squeezed as the thighs clamped together. Kayla opened her eyes wide and groaned loudly as the third one was brought on by Milly’s fingers and mouth, wriggling and writhing as I massaged her firm tits and kissed her neck. With a deep sigh she relaxed and Milly looked up at me, her face glistening wet and wearing a big grin.

“Now kiss her,” I suggested. “Show her how good she tastes.”

Milly climbed up and put her mouth on Kayla’s, pushed her tongue inside, and gave her a good taste. After a moment she moved away, sat up, and smiled at me.

“That was great,” she admitted. “I’ve wanted to try that.”

“Kayla’s turn,” I replied. “Lay down and trade places.”

“Not yet,” Milly replied with a grin. “I want to ride you first.”

Quickly she straddled me, grabbing my cock with one hand and lining it up before slowly lowering herself down. Her wet cunt enveloped the fat tip and she paused before going further.

EmmaRossetti
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmmaRossetti

"Fuck, your cock is huge," she groaned.

"Just take your time, little by little," I suggested as she dropped down a little more.

Kayla put her head on my shoulder and began running her fingers over my chest and nipples, teasing and tweaking as we watched Milly slowly take more inside. Milly began rocking slightly, working my thick cock into her tight little cunt, and I could hear her moaning the entire time. She leaned forward with her hands on my chest, her long dark hair hanging down as she fucked me. I pulled Kayla closer and we kissed while she rubbed my nipples, our tongues writhing together as Milly moaned and rocked back and forth.

I felt her tight channel clench and squeeze as she shuddered and let out a deep groan, having her first orgasm while she slowly rode me, and I felt droplets of sweat drip onto my lower chest as she continued to rock back and forth. Kayla reached her hand under and cupped the big swaying breast, squeezing it and making Milly moan louder. I lifted Milly's hair up and she looked into my eyes.

"Sit upright," I told her.

She slowly sat upright and I thrust my hips quickly, pushing the last inches into her. My hands cupped her tits and I massaged them while Kayla watched intently. I thrust up a few more times and Milly let out a large groan, shuddered violently, and fell onto my chest in a sweaty heap.

"I want that, too," Kayla announced. "Don't finish yet."

"Don't worry, I'm good for a while," I assured her.

I rolled Milly off and onto the bed, her limp body splayed out beside me as Kayla took her place. She did the same as Milly, slowly taking me in and rocking back and forth as she adjusted to the size of my cock.

"Fuck, you are big," she giggled. "I've never felt this full."

I thrust my hips quickly and rammed my cock deep, getting a grunt and a gasp in reply. She suddenly sped up, rocking quickly and fucking me hard, slamming her ass down on each throw. I felt Milly's hand on my chest, rubbing my nipples and chest before her head fell against my shoulder.

"Oh, yeah... ride that big cock, Kayla," she urged.

"Oh fuck!" Kayla gasped as she climaxed, shaking and soaking my crotch with her pussy juice.

She let out a sigh and relaxed, leaning her head on my chest as she caught her breath. My cock slipped out and I rolled her off of me and onto her back, seeing Milly quickly move down and take my cock into her mouth. She sucked a few times and then ran her tongue over my swollen shaft, licking up the pussy juice Kayla left behind.

"Milly, lie on your back. Kayla, get yourself between her legs and give her what she gave you," I instructed.

Milly giggled and lay down, spreading her legs and anxiously waiting for Kayla. Kayla slowly moved between Milly's thighs, lay down and tentatively flicked her tongue out while I moved behind her. I grabbed her hips and lifted her ass up.

"I'm going to fuck you while you eat that pussy," I told her as I pushed my cock into her glistening cunt.

Milly moaned and writhed as Kayla's tongue and lips explored and teased, her hands holding Kayla's head in place as I fucked her. I picked up the pace, watching Milly's tits jiggle as I started pounding into Kayla harder and faster. Milly groaned and clamped her thighs around Kayla's head as she climaxed, writhing and bucking her hips into Kayla's face.

Once she relaxed I pulled out, climbed up the bed and hung my juice-covered cock in Milly's face. Her tongue flicked out and licked the underside of my shaft before her mouth opened wide and swallowed the fat tip, sucking hungrily on the thick meat pushing past her lips.

Kayla moved over and lay down beside Milly and I took her place between Milly's thighs, pushing my aching cock into Milly's wet and hungry little cunt. I lifted her knees to her chest and drove into her hard, fucking her furiously as the pressure in my balls built to the point of no return. I groaned loudly when my cock erupted and filled her little cunt with a huge load that quickly spilled out past my throbbing shaft. I held myself steady until the spurts stopped, slowly drawing back and watching the little dribble of cum run from between the reddened lips of her battered pussy. I pulled Kayla to me, grabbed her hair and put her mouth to my cock.

"Suck it!" I growled.

Her mouth opened and I shoved my cum-covered cock inside, holding her head steady as I slowly pumped back and forth, cleaning my cock and getting the last few drops sucked from my now-empty balls. I let her head go and she pulled away, wiped her chin, and smiled at me sheepishly. I pointed to Milly's dripping cunt.

"Go ahead, clean her up," I urged. "Get a good taste of us."

She paused and looked at Milly, who smiled in return and nodded her head.

"I'll do it next time," Milly promised.

Kayla took my place and put her face between the slender thighs, taking a few tentative licks before diving in. I lay my head on Milly's tummy and watched, prodding and urging Kayla as she shoved her tongue in and tasted her first cream-pie, until Milly climaxed again. Kayla stopped and looked up me, cum on her lips and chin, and gave me a sly grin.

"I like that," she giggled.

"Share with Milly. Give her a good taste."

Kayla moved up and lay atop Milly, putting her cum-covered tongue into Milly's waiting mouth. They kissed deeply, sharing the cum and twirling their tongues together, licking each other's lips and chins, until not a droplet remained. They giggled and Kayla rolled off onto her side, the two of them looking at me with big smiles on their glistening wet pretty faces.

"That was so fucking hot," Milly moaned as they cuddled together.

"Fuck, yes," Kayla added. "That was awesome."

"Yes, it was, girls," I praised. "You two play well together."

"I've always wanted to eat your pussy," Milly admitted coyly as she stroked Kayla's hair. "I didn't think you were interested."

"I didn't either," Kayla giggled.

I lay down on the bed and wrapped my arm over the two of them, snuggled up against Milly's back, and fell asleep.

*****

I opened my eyes to find myself alone in the bed. I could hear the shower running and noticed Kayla's clothing missing while Milly's top and jeans lay in a heap on the floor. She was still here. I lay back and stretched before getting up and going to the bathroom, stopping in the doorway as the shower turned off. Milly stepped out, dripping wet and sexy as hell, and reached for the towel. I grabbed it away and she looked at me, a sexy smile on her face as the water droplets ran down her firm young body, and gestured to the doorway.

"Kayla had to go."

"Come with me, Milly," I said as I took her hand and led her to the bed.

She lay down on top of me, her warm, wet skin feeling good against mine as we kissed. My cock hardened and pushed into her flat belly, and she wriggled her hips in response before sitting up and grabbing my cock. She lowered herself down once more, her hungry little pussy slowly enveloping my swollen prick, and began rocking slowly. After a moment she sat herself down hard, taking the bulk of my cock into her, and began grinding into me. I loved the feel of her tight cunt gripping and pulling as she moved back and forth, squeezing and clenching until she quivered and let out a deep groan. Once more she collapsed on my chest, gasping for air as the climax crested and washed away.

"Fuck, I cum so fast with you," she groaned. "You're so fucking big."

I slipped my cock out, shifted my weight, and she flopped down on the bed face-first. My arm went around her waist as I got behind her, lifting her up onto her knees as her face stayed buried in the sheets. I pushed in hard, getting a loud grunt in response, and starting fucking her fast. I held her hips and squeezed her ass as I pounded into her, pushing deep on each thrust and watching my thick pole disappear into her hungry little cunt. She gasped and grunted as I fucked her, pushing her ass back a few times as I felt the pressure build. I pulled out, flipped her onto her back, and jerked off on her face, pumping my cock furiously as the pearly cream streamed across her cheeks, nose and chin.

Her mouth opened and her tongue snaked out, licking her lips as I emptied my load and squeezed the last few drops into her gaping mouth. I rubbed my cock over her face, pushing the cum into her mouth as she swallowed and licked up whatever I could give her. Her face glistened when I was done, and I rubbed my softening cock over her lips and tongue, getting one last suck before sitting back on my heels and catching my breath. She looked so sexy, freshly fucked and covered in cum, and I told her so.

"Yeah?” she giggled. "Thanks."

"You are a great fuck, Milly," I praised as she smiled at me.

"Better than Kayla and Pam?" she asked teasingly.

"Better than Kayla, but that Pam has one great pussy," I replied with a smile. "I would say it's a tie."

"You liked Pam's pussy?"

"She has nice plump pussy," I said as I slipped a finger between her legs. "You would love it."

"Yeah?" she giggled while my finger pushed inside.

"Yeah. You should try it," I suggested.

She giggled, moaned, and writhed as I fingered her, clamping her legs together as I rubbed her clit.

"You want to try it," I teased. "You love the taste of pussy now, don't you?"

"Oh... yes... I want to eat her plump pussy..." she moaned as she came, shuddering and keeping her legs clamped tightly together.

After a moment she relaxed and I slipped my finger out, putting it in her mouth and watching her suck it clean.

"Oh, you make me cum so much," she purred. "My whole pussy hurts..."

I lay down beside her and stroked her nipples, gently teasing the rosy buds.

"Oh, I need another shower," she announced as she wiped a dollop of cum from her neck.

"We can have one together,” I offered.

"I have to go," she replied. "I just need to rinse off, I'm already going to be late for church."

"Sure. You go ahead."

She jumped from the bed and I heard the shower run for a few moments.

"This was so great," she praised after returning. "Will you be coming back here?"

"Maybe."

"I hope so," she giggled. "I want to do this again."

I lay back and watched as she dried herself off and dressed quickly. After fluffing her hair she leaned over and kissed me, gave my cock a squeeze, and went to the door.

"That was so much fun. I hope I see you again soon."

“I think you will,” I replied with a small wave. “Ask Pam. She has my number."

She waved back and closed the door behind her. I lay back on the bed with my arms behind my head and relaxed, thinking about what a great job that old shed turned out to be.

Published 
Written by 1meanjean
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments