Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Welcome to Side Jobs, a series about the sexual adventures of a handsome, well hung and horny part-time handyman."

Every job is a little different and has its unique challenges. Sometimes it's the customer, sometimes it's the age of the house, and sometimes it's just unexpected issues that come up once the job is started. On occasion, a simple job becomes more involved due to additional requests by the customer to make changes or do something else while I'm there. Most requests are simple, some are unreasonable and some are just odd.

This one was odd...

*****

The house was an old three-story on a narrow lot jammed between a few dozen similar homes. Two upper stories with old wooden windows looked out over the enclosed veranda and the aged cladding on the exterior walls was chipped, cracked and coming off, the facade showing the age of the structure.

Each floor was a separate suite with separate tenants, and I had been asked to fix a leak on the second floor. The tenant was a snarly old bastard and it took a long time for him to let me in for the repair, agreeing only after I left and returned with a six-pack of beer.

The leak was a simple fix at the bathroom tap and drains, taking longer than needed due to Old Snarly not shutting up the entire time. He endlessly complained, starting with the landlord and the government and ending with a hushed narrative about his upstairs neighbour - The Witch- as he called her quietly.

“She scares me, that one,” he confessed. “And I don’t scare easy, ya know? One time I told her to keep the noise down… some weird chanting shit…” he took a breath. “And right after I had the shits for a week solid! Put some kind of hex on me, that…” his voice went quiet. “…fucking witch!”

“A hex?” I asked.

“Yup, a fucking spell… or curse… or voodoo type shit! Thought I would shit my innards out, let me tell you!”

I chuckled and tried not to laugh as he looked at me with a serious expression.

“Hey, it ain’t funny! I almost died... couldn’t eat, couldn’t drink no beer or whiskey, just blew right through me!”

“Because you asked her to keep the noise down and she put a hex on you?”

“Damn straight. Now, let me tell you about…”

I picked up my tools and went to the door.

“Sorry, but I have to go,” I lied. “I have another job waiting. Was nice talking, well, listening to you.”

“Yeah, yeah, you got shit to fix,” he nodded.

I was closing the door behind me when he stuck his foot in and peeked out.

“You watch out for The Witch,” he warned. “She’s always slinking around here somewhere.”

He pulled his foot out and slammed the door shut before I could thank him for the warning.

“You the repair guy?” the voice behind me asked.

I turned to see a young woman sitting at the top of the aged wooden stairs, looking down at me with her elbows on her knees and her chin resting on her hands.

“Uh, yeah,” I replied.

“Can you do something for me?”

“Depends. I was only hired to fix his leak,” I explained. “What do you need?”

“Nothing. I want something done, though.”

She stood up and crossed her arms, tilted her head and leaned against the wall.

“So?”

She had dark eyes, dark hair, piercings and tattoos and was wearing black shorts over black fishnets and a black t-shirt with some kind of death metal band design on it. A sexy Goth girl without a smile, always one of my favourites.

“Sure,” I shrugged as I climbed the stairs. “Lead the way.”

She turned and I followed her through the door, closing it behind me before stepping past the tiny entryway. The suite was dark and cluttered but smelled fresh and the floors looked clean, decorated with an eclectic mix of black and purple upholstered furniture. Leather, lace, satin and plush faux fur adorned the dark wood and black enamel of the furniture surrounding the square black coffee table in the middle of the room.

I watched as she moved the heavy table off of the black circular area rug, picked up the edge of the rug and rolled it up. She slid it against the wall and stood up, pointing at the floor.

“I need a pentagram here,” she stated.

“You mean a pentacle?” I asked.

“Huh?”

“A pentacle. A pentagram with a circle around it?”

“Oh, yeah,” she nodded. “A pentacle.”

“Painted or vinyl sticker?”

“What?”

“Do you want it painted on, which the landlord won’t approve, or a vinyl sticker that can be removed without damaging the floor?”

“What’s cheaper?”

“Well, paint is cheaper but time-consuming. The design needs to be taped off. A vinyl sticker is a little more money but easy to put down and remove.”

“Paint.”

“How many colours?”

“Just one, either red or orange.”

“How big?”

“Has to fit under the rug,” she replied as she pointed at the roll against the wall.

“How much do you want to spend?” I asked.

“How much to do it?” she asked back.

“Do you want a border? A black or purple edge? Or anything else? The more involved the more the cost.”

She tilted her head and sighed as she hooked her thumbs into the top of her shorts.

“I got $100. Almost.”

I looked her over as she stood quietly and rocked on her heels.

“Tell you what. I find you interesting and intriguing so I’ll help you out with this,” I offered. “IF you never tell anyone I painted it and for $100. Almost.”

The corners of her mouth lifted slightly and her eyes softened as she nodded in agreement.

“When do you want it done?” I asked.

“I need it before the first of May.”

“Hmm, that’s next Saturday,” I mused. “I can do it on Thursday and Friday, in the evening.”

“That’s cool,” she nodded. “But why twice?”

“Two coats and a clear so it looks good and doesn’t rub off from the rug.”

She shrugged and nodded.

“One more thing,” I added as I offered my hand. “I’m J.”

“Missy,” she replied as she shook my fingers.

“Missy. See you on Thursday around seven.”

She nodded in silent agreement.

*****

As I passed the second floor Thursday evening the door opened and Old Snarly stuck his head out.

“You watch your back up there,” he warned quietly. “Don’t let her put a hex on you!”

“I’ll be careful,” I assured him as I continued up the stairs.

Missy was waiting with the door open and gestured for me to come inside, closing the door behind me. She was wearing a black mini skirt, fishnets and a black crop top. The silver piercing in her belly button caught my eye and I wondered if her nipples matched.

The table and rug were pushed against the wall so I dropped down the sheet I brought to put my brushes and supplies on.

“I need to measure the rug,” I explained as I pulled the roll out and spread it open.

“Oh.”

I measured, rolled it up and put it back along the wall. As I marked out the design Missy turned on some music, perched herself on the edge of the black leather couch and watched. Instead of death metal or Depeche Mode the muted notes of instrumental flutes floated in the air. Soon I had the design taped out and was ready to paint.

“Look good?” I asked. “If you want anything changed it has to be now.”

“That looks good,” she answered with a nod.

I focused on painting, struggling to not be distracted by the fishnet stockings and black silk visible under her short skirt as she sat on the edge of the couch. It rode up her thighs and I had a clear view as I kneeled on the floor. I could feel her eyes on me as I worked and each time I glanced up more of the black silk was visible as her legs slowly parted wider. As I finished she moved to another chair, picked up a thick book bound in aged leather and began reading.

“I will do another coat in a few minutes,” I told her. “Just needs to flash dry.”

She looked at me over the book and tilted her head to one side.

“How tall are you?” she asked.

“Six foot two,” I replied.

“You look very healthy.”

“Thanks, I am,” I replied. “You?”

“Yeah,” she replied as she returned to the book.

After the second coat, I cleaned up, pulled the tape off and checked the edges. The flame orange looked good, but it needed an outline. I chose a light yellow and carefully trimmed in along all the edges, giving the pentacle a finishing touch.

“There you go,” I announced as I stood up.

She put the book aside, stood up and walked around the pentacle slowly.

“It’s perfect,” she praised.

“Make sure nothing touches it,” I warned. “I will stop by tomorrow night to finish it.”

MaiteSilver
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MaiteSilver

“Okay,” she replied with a slight smile. “I really like it.”

“Good. I will see you tomorrow around seven.”

“Can you come later? Maybe around ten?”

“Sure, it’s Friday tomorrow. Ten it is.”

*****

When I climbed the stairs just before ten I passed another woman, an older version of Missy, who paused, looked me up and down and gave me a smile as we passed. Missy stood at the top of the stairs, dressed as she was the day before sans fishnets. Her bare legs displayed a variety of tattoos, all in black ink.

“Come inside,” she invited.

I followed her in and closed the door behind me, once more hearing the muted flutes playing in the background.

“I won’t be long,” I said. “Just a quick coat of clear to protect the paint finish.”

“No need to rush,” she stated. “Take your time.”

I kneeled down and began brushing on the finish, seeing Missy once more take a perch on the edge of the couch. There was no black silk tonight, just a black fringe atop her exposed and glistening pussy as her legs parted and the skirt rode up.

“I see you had a visitor,” I said as I slowly brushed. “A friend or relative?”

“A friend,” she replied. “More of a mentor, actually.”

“Interesting. Is she Wiccan as well?”

“Yes, she is,” she answered in a surprised tone. “Are you familiar with it?”

“Not really,” I admitted. “I’ve had a few friends in the past that were though. I do know the significance of May 1.”

“Oh, you do?”

“Do you have any wine or beer?” I asked.

“Yes, both.”

“Get us each some wine,” I suggested.

She went to the the kitchen as I finished up with the brush, returning with two full glasses of wine. She put one on the table and cradled the other in her hands as she sat on the couch and watched me pack up my things.

“Do you mind if I use your shower?” I asked after I took a long drink of the wine. “It’s been a long day.”

“Uh... I guess you can,” she replied before draining her glass empty.

I finished off my glass and handed it to her.

“Why don’t you fill those again and get yourself ready while I rinse off,” I suggested with a smile. “It’s almost midnight. It will be the first of May in a few minutes."

She smiled back as I turned and went into the bathroom. The warm water felt good and I wrapped the towel around my waist when I finished drying off, leaving my clothes in a heap on the floor. When I returned to the living room there were ribbons hanging around and candles illuminating the room, some on the floor and placed at the points of the pentagram inside of the circle. Missy stood waiting, wearing a black satiny robe and a thin wreath of flowers on her head as she stood at the top of the pentacle. Her eyes travelled my body as I approached and a broad smile lit up her face as I stood across from her.

She kneeled down and I did the same, watching as she held her hands out, palms up, and began chanting quietly. I couldn’t understand the words but suspected it was an incantation of sorts related to the Great Rite and the holiday of Beltane.

When she finished she stood up and took off the robe, revealing herself to me fully. She had a great figure, a myriad of tattoos and nipple rings that matched her belly piercing. My cock swelled at the sight of her, lifting the towel as I stood up. Her eyes widened as I dropped the towel and my hardening cock jutted out, bouncing slightly as I walked to her.

"Shh, don't talk," I whispered as I wrapped my arms around her from behind and nuzzled my face in her neck.

I took a deep inhale of her flowery fragrance before putting one arm behind her back and the other under her curvy bottom, scooping her up in my arms. I heard her gasp as I quickly lifted her off the floor and she put her arms around my neck and gave me a smile as we locked eyes.

"I know it's not what you're used to, but I am not going to just fuck you. I'm going to make love to you," I whispered as I gently her kissed her forehead and carried her to the bedroom.

I removed the flowery wreath and tossed it aside before gently placing her on the queen-sized bed and laying down next to her. My lips touched hers before moving down her neck, stopping to loiter at the soft spot at the base of her throat before continuing down her chest. Quiet murmurs passed her lips as my tongue circled her nipples, tweaking the shiny rings, and my hand gently roamed her stomach and upper thigh, touching and tracing the tattoos that adorned her firm flesh.

I slid myself down as my mouth travelled across her torso and my fingers brushed the dark hair, the light fuzz soft and downy to my touch. My lips sucked in the silver jewelry that glistened on her flat belly and gently tugged as my finger slid along her inner thighs, the tip caressing the edges of her pouty lips as her hands gently grasped my hair. A loud gasp erupted when the tip of my finger slipped between her wet folds and travelled the length of her slit, followed by quiet moans as it gently explored.

The jewelry slipped from my lips as I continued down her body, my mouth licking and kissing its way across her pelvis until it reached the dark fuzz. The fragrance of an aroused woman passed my nostrils as I gently nipped the little hairs with my teeth, the scent inflaming my desire intensely. I slipped my finger inside her slick opening and gently stroked as my tongue made it's way through the downy hair and to the top of her pouty folds, searching for the little hidden gem of pleasure that was buried within.

Her hands suddenly grabbed my hair tightly and she groaned loudly when my exploring tongue discovered the prize it was searching for. The first orgasm was quick, the second much longer and intense as I sucked the little gem between my lips while my finger thrust in and out. Her hips twisted and bucked as she held my head tightly, loud moans filling the suite as her climax erupted and her juices soaked my hand.

As her body relaxed and the grip of her hands released my hair I slipped my finger out and moved up, putting my mouth on hers and sharing a deep kiss as I moved between her thighs. My swollen cock found her opening and the tip was quickly enveloped in the wet heat as I leaned my body close to hers, my chest just touching the tips of her hardened nipples. Slowly I pushed my length into her, pausing as she adjusted to my girth before pulling back and pushing in again.

Her legs wrapped around my waist and her arms around my neck as we slowly fucked, lips locked together and tongues slowly dancing with each other as we shared our energy and passion. Her legs squeezed my waist and she held me tight as she climaxed again, whimpering as my cock swelled to the bursting point. My orgasm erupted and I thrust deep as my cock throbbed mightily and pushed my huge load of seed into her, both of us quivering as our shared climax crested in a wave of intimate pleasure.

I collapsed onto her, my face in her hair as I panted and gasped. The intensity of the climax drained me of energy, all of it poured into the wet, silky oven that held me hostage between her legs and accepted a part of my soul in exchange for the intimacy she gave me. I moved down slightly and my lips found hers once more, this time with gentle kisses as we both recovered from the experience.

"That... was incredible," she whispered softly. "Thank you."

My lips tasted a salty tear as I kissed her cheek. My softening cock was still lodged between her squeezing thighs as we relaxed in our embrace and was slowly released when she unlocked her ankles and put her legs down. I rolled off of her and onto my side, pulling her tight to me as she turned to face me.

"Thank you,” I whispered before we both fell asleep.

*****

"I warned you," Old Snarly barked from his partly opened door as I descended the stairs Sunday morning.

I paused and looked at him.

"The Witch will put a hex on you, but you don't listen. I warned you, she'll put you under her spells!"

"I believe I put her under my spell," I replied with a grin.

"Your spell? What does that mean?"

I stepped close to the door and spoke in a quiet and serious tone.

"Have you ever heard of a Warlock before? Or the Horned God?"

"Wha.. shit! You’re a fucking witch, too!" he exclaimed loudly as he stepped back.

I stuck my foot in the closing door and leaned in close.

"I didn't say I was," I whispered. "But you better treat your upstairs neighbor nice."

I pulled my foot away and the door slammed closed. I chuckled as the deadbolt clicked loudly.

"Hey, you forgot something," Missy called from the top of the stairs.

The black robe opened slightly as she danced down with my pouch of brushes in her hand. She handed them to me with a smile.

"Maybe I left these here on purpose?" I teased. "So I had an excuse to come back later?”

She grabbed the pouch back, giggling while she turned and bounced up the stairs.

Published 
Written by 1meanjean
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments