Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Erotic Poems

Erotic poetry is concerned with the sexually diverse and alternative aspects of the genre, rather than specifically with the love and romance associated with 'Love Poems'.

Although romance and poetry seem to go hand in hand, explicit, frank, and even fetishistic sex can also be great subject matter.

Poems with a primary focus on sensuality and passion are better suited to our 'Love Poems' category, anything else is welcome here.

Popular Stories

All Stories

Daydreams and Desire.

A woman's fantasies about a coworker culminate in her first squirting orgasm.

In the darkness of her room, She lies upon her bed, Fingers dance, a frenzied plea, As she calls out his name, lost in ecstasy. The man from work, so bold and strong, His hands on her body, so tight, She closes her eyes and imagines, Him taking her with a...

Evening Greetings

Padding for her knees.

My love unbuckles, my pants. Slide them down, my boxers next. Follows to hit, the floor. Around my ankles, they bunch. Padding for her knees, to enjoy giving me my daily present. She starts, around my balls, Dragging her tongue, up my stiffening cock. Run...

My Kryptonite

she can make me crumble

She is a beautiful danger my favourite kind A shipwreck for my soul My Kryptonite With her mesmerizing eyes Instigating a spinning delirium within my chest A burning lust within my rampant manhood Tempting my soul into the hell of her choosing She is Eden...

Splish Splash Satisfaction.

A woman's raw, unrestrained exploration of her darkest sexual fantasies and desires, culminating in a rapturous, uninhibited climax.

A woman, she sat in the bath alone, Her body aching, mind hungry and prone, To thoughts of pleasure's sweet release, As roaming hands sought to increase. The splashing waters swirled around, Each slick fold explored, every curve found. Her engorged clit t...

A Kitten’s Temptation

Her smile is worth it all

I indulged her with another kiss. The kind that falls from velvety lips with tongues that intertwine The ones that make her body shiver From her eyes that glaze and her breath that quivers Her dulcet plea to smell her scent To taste her flower ravenously...

Indiscreet Pleasures Observed

Overtaken by lust, a woman brings herself to ecstasy in her car, unknowingly putting on a risqué show for an entranced observer.

Sitting in her car on her lunch break, Naughty thoughts had somehow found their way. Unbidden yearnings made her body wake, She felt a sudden craving deep within. Her thoughts ran wild, her body awake, As she yearned for a moment of sin. With a deep breat...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

The Harvest

Some reap what they do not sow.

The farmhands come and one by one, They plow her furrow, plant their seed. My work begins when down's the sun, When I return to do my deed. It's I who always left her fallow, Reliant on the hired hands. For me the work is reap and swallow Others' seed at...

In His Hands

the only place that she feels safe

I’m in his muscular hands within his care and grace His blue eyes penetrate me body, mind, soul and cause naked shivers to ripple over my form Bound as I am with rope lines criss- crossing my body His tongue tastes Just above my legs His lips purse and su...

Her Clandestine Bliss

In the confines of her office, a woman indulges in secret.

In her office, phone in hand, A clandestine act, no one will understand. The screen's glow illuminates her flushed, curious face, As she ventures into this forbidden, arousing space. The men on the screen, wanking and fucking, Her heart races, body quiver...

Her Want, My Art

she is all I could want

Your haunting wanting eyes surround me For I see a sharp ripple of greed and lust inside their darkness commanding me to obey and bow my arms bound to your bed Your tongue slithers growling against my aroused aching form Your focussed work between my spla...

Ode to Her Soft White Ass

Butter on your biscuit?

A revelation! Without a doubt Framed with a T-shirt at the top And panties pulled down A glorious biscuit, unbuttered As you bent forward, revealing A cherished rosebud Pillows of white flesh Spread by a soft grip Her moist, petaled pussy Creating a path...

Symphony of Ecstasy

A sensual, lyrical exploration of a woman's intimate self-discovery and the euphoric power of her own desires.

In the hush of her sacred sanctuary, A whisper of desire, a feverish yearning. Her pulse thunders, a wild, primal rhythm, As primal urges stir, passion's hymn. Unbidden, vivid images flood her mind - His lips devouring her neck, possessive and kind. She i...