Which Lush author can you not get enough of? [inspired by Nicola's thread]

last reply
57 replies
5.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I'm always surprised I don't feature in more of these lists. And by more, I mean one of them
Lurker
0 likes
I would be less than honest, if I didn't say that I enjoyed my style. I try to be honest in my writings and not get swept away by how others may feel about my works. I do recognize that there are some with a genuine talent on Lush, that draw my attention. At one time, I may a list of favorites, but realize that isn't fair to the ones that I didn't list.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Burquette
I'll recommend AngryishLover....

Give I'm Desperate to Fuck You a try. It's hot and tense and deserves the RR.

It really want worth an RR in terms of effort!

It's funny, as that's the story 'my readers' seem to prefer (by some margin), yet is one that I spent the least amount of time on. I wrote and edited it in a matter of 2 or 3 hours, whereas I've spent 20/30 hours on other stories which aren't nearly as liked.

Basically, the harder I try the worse I become. So my motto? Don't try....

For what it's worth, I preferred my latest story to any of my others. But again, it's reception was muted from the community. Still, it was the one I was proudest of
0 likes
I will have to go with Milik The Red. I love his style of writing. Buz. I love how he makes his characters believable. ChrisM tells one of the best stories even if it is short or long. So I really can't put my finger on just one.
Love Bug
0 likes
Quote by TonyaL
There are so many and I find new authors daily.
Always Mysteria, Lilly's poems are amazing, Gilrenard has some great stories avgblkgirl is a new author for me, green_man is great. My list of favorites just keeps growing. It truly depends on what you're in the mood for. Chrism has some great things as well as Master_Jonathan. I'm sure I could keep going Trinket and Adi are always a joy to read as well.

Thank you for mentioning me. You are really growing as an author yourself!
Love Bug
0 likes
Quote by Denim_Daisy10
the authors I can't get enough is : A_Chica.LittleDuchess.Master_Dragon883 (his series tales from paradise apartments is great).Buz. treborin .Lilly and Rune

Thank you for the mention. I have enjoyed the work you are starting to write, keep at it!
Love Bug
0 likes
Quote by Midnitexpres
I love to read and I follow a great many but my absolute favorite is Lilly. Everyone else is a close tie for 2nd.

You might possibly be a bit biased. But I am always excited to see your response to my work. You are special in that you enjoy such a variety of authors and are very loyal to their work. I love that about you. (It's one of the million things I love about you )
Story Verifier
0 likes
Right now...I'm patiently waiting for this guy to add to his collection of stories. Remarkable writer. Love his stories that I raced through them all. jaded_buddha

One of the most beautiful stories ever written is by this guy. I love his work l8lastnight

Our resident wordsmith is an incredible writer and I only have a few of his left to read.

Although his stories might have been around for a while, I'm reading through his catalogue and absolutely inhaling each one at an impressive rate. There's filth then there's damonx I utterly adore his writing. Hope he writes more...
Old Bag Of Bones
0 likes
There are way too many great writers on here to mention all of them. I will say though that I follow a few regularly. In no particular order, I think the following ones should be read more.

XavierCarter, RuNe, AmeliaLeigh, Beffer, Pixie_Hoffmann, Milik_the_Red, ChrisM, Kee, Jasmine_x, marie5555, naughtyannie, 3FingerKelly

All of those are great writers and don't always get recognized for their talents. They all bring something different to the table and some are just not talked about enough. They are not part of the in-crowd.

Remember to check out a few of my stories. You can find them here.

https://www.lushstories.com/profile/Jimwillhavefun/stories

For those who like a change and prefer something a little more PG, check out my stories on Storiespace.
https://www.storiesspace.com/profile/Jimwillhavefun/stories

Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Thanks for the mention, Jim! You're right! I'm definitely not part of the in-crowd.
Lurker
0 likes
I think that elliotlacey3 is several steps above most. However there are several writers that I enjoy.
Story Verifier
0 likes
Quote by Adagio
I think that elliotlacey3 is several steps above most. However there are several writers that I enjoy.

Absolutely! There are many absolute legends of lush and many on my favourites including frank_lee, jaymal, madmartigan, browncoffee and many more. When I grow up I would love to be half as good as Dancing_Doll
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Ravenstar will always be Queen.
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
Quote by Jimwillhavefun
There are way too many great writers on here to mention all of them. I will say though that I follow a few regularly. In no particular order, I think the following ones should be read more.

XavierCarter, RuNe, AmeliaLeigh, Beffer, Pixie_Hoffmann, Milik_the_Red, ChrisM, Kee, Jasmine_x, marie5555, naughtyannie, 3FingerKelly

All of those are great writers and don't always get recognized for their talents. They all bring something different to the table and some are just not talked about enough. They are not part of the in-crowd.

Thank you for including me alongside these wonderful writers.

I'm proud not to be part of the in-crowd. It means I don't get as many RRs and ECs as some people, but I get lots of reads and comments from you lovely people out there. Thank you all! xxx

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Lurker
0 likes
Jaded_buddha

Frank_Lee

Browncoffee

AmeliaLeigh

Farmerroger
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
There's not a lot of people i read for pleasure here these days. blame the job. that said, there's a small group of writers who i will almost always put aside time for when they publish something.

Dancing Doll
Jen
Ravenstar
MadMartigan
BrownCoffee
Verbal
Dephi
Burquette

I think that covers it? sorry if your name is not on the list - just not enough hours in the day, tho i do try to read a little of this or that here and there when i can...

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
So many good authors here, but a real favourite of mine is Submissivemom72. She has written a lot of stories, but in particular those of hers that are based on her true experiences really do it for me. I also like JennyGently a lot. Also Sugartits16 has written several terrific stories. A particular favourite is where she is persuaded by the team coach to be a sort of sex teaching aid for the team ! Appeals to my pervy nature no end !
Saucy Little Minx ♥️
0 likes
By far my favorite is Whispered_Words

And in no particular order...

Jude
browncoffee
Strongblue
Hogwash
KindOfFool
Buz
Sprite
Firstblush
Burquette

I could go on but I’ll stop here... I have read so many and there are so many more to read

I apologize if I have forgotten someone but know I appreciate all of you! ~B
Ungovernable
0 likes
Quote by Bria_V2
By far my favorite is Whispered_Words

And in no particular order...

Jude
browncoffee
Strongblue
Hogwash
KindOfFool
Buz
Sprite
Firstblush

I could go on but I’ll stop here... I have read so many and there are so many more to read

I apologize if I have forgotten someone but know I appreciate all of you! ~B

(checks for misprint, shakes head in disbelief) Wow...Thank you, Bria! What a lovely surprise (and that's one impressive list)!
Short Arse Brit
0 likes
I don't get to read as often as I'd like but the following I personally think are amazing.

Sprite
Wilful
Buz
Jen
Lupus
Mazza
Burquette
Liz

Edited: I forgot to add Magical_Felix

I can only comment on my opinion on those I have actually read. I know many mentioned here and their reputations as outstanding authors, I just haven't had a chance to read their work.
The Duchess of Tart

Please check out my new story, co-written with the amazing Wilful.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/long-time-coming.aspx

And my latest poem, The Temptation.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/the-temptation.aspx
Forum Wordsmith
0 likes
I read a ton of stories before I ever joined so I don't remember all the names. But, a short current favorites list would be:
naughtyannie
KatieM
RavenStar
Liz
tangerinesky
Sprite
FirstBlush
AmeliaLeigh
Kiera (especially audio stories, her voice and accent is creamy goodness!)
Poppet (Another audio favorite, drips sex)
And calx86 is really fun and clever.
Life is short, break the rules. Forgive quickly, kiss slowly. Love truly. Laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that makes you smile - Mark Twain
Ungovernable
0 likes
Quote by Bryne
I read a ton of stories before I ever joined so I don't remember all the names. But, a short current favorites list would be:
naughtyannie
KatieM
RavenStar
Liz
tangerinesky
Sprite
FirstBlush
AmeliaLeigh

That is an awesome list! Really honored. Thank you so much!
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
Quote by Bryne
naughtyannie
KatieM
RavenStar
Liz
tangerinesky
Sprite
FirstBlush
AmeliaLeigh

Thank you for putting me at the top of your list. I'm honoured to be in such company.

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Forum Wordsmith
0 likes
You both are very welcome!
Life is short, break the rules. Forgive quickly, kiss slowly. Love truly. Laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that makes you smile - Mark Twain
Lurker
0 likes
There are many good writers here I think, from their offerings I've read compared to other sites.

I not have much interest in writing erotic stories really.
I like to write about other things of different importance to more express myself.
My first 2 years at Lush, I never read even one story here, mostly having my fun in chat und cyber-play,
but this year I tried to read at least one story from each of those authors here who Lush favors much of the time,
und from some of the other hidden gems here who write extremely well, but ya have to search them out.
I not think I can pick a Lush author who I,..."can't get enough of" though.

Everyone I've read here, in their own way, ist most equally encapsulating, eloquent, imaginative,
und exciting in their offerings of erotica,
und could do well in writing more respected published work too if they so choose I think...