Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"If you enjoyed this story, you should read the rest of Micah and Sophia's initiation, journey, and adventures into the wild world of BDSM."

Spring has sprung and with it new rules, especially since both Micah and Sophia had become lax during the winter regarding their roles as Master and Sub. Therefore, they both agreed that it was time for an update to the rules and a stricter adherence to protocol.

Sophia prepared a pot of tea and placed that, matching cups and a plate of cookies on the table. Micah brought a pad of paper and a pen. By the time the pot was empty and the cookies eaten, they had settled upon ten new rules which would replace the previous ones.

"Here," Milord stated, handing Sophia the sheet of paper with ten finalized and agreed-upon rules, "read them aloud, please."

Sophia cleared her throat and began:

"1. When He comes home after work, I will drop to my knees before Him. If He desires, I will unzip his trousers and worship his cock. (This means that I will be home before he is.)

2. Every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, I will go to the bedroom after dinner, undress, and lie on the bed. I will have the spanking pillow beneath my hips and wait for Milord to administer a maintenance spanking of no less than 8 minutes.

3. I will practice for no less than 15 minutes a day with the ben wah balls.

4. I will garden every day, thus ensuring no weeds in the vegetable patch.

5. I will complete sixty minutes of yoga three times a week. I will be nude while doing this.

6. I will wear only skirts or dresses. I may wear one of three approved bras, but no underwear unless approved.

7. When underwear is approved, I will wear the egg-shaped butt plug. Once the plug is inserted, only Milord may remove it. The underwear will be removed upon request – immediately and without complaint - no matter where we are. If we are in public I will do so discretely or ask to be excused to go to a restroom where I will deposit the underwear into the trash bin.

8. Milord has the right to deny me clothing for a full twenty-four-hour period, if He so desires.

9. I will stay within my budget.

10. Milord has the right to use my body for His pleasure whenever and wherever He chooses. If I disagree with this use, I will respectfully object, but ultimately, the decision is His unless I use my safeword."

Milord had his eyes closed as Sophia read through the list. When she finished, he opened them and smiled at her. He reached out to hold her hand and asked, "And you agree to all of these?"

"I do," she answered without hesitation. "I think they're a nice mix of practical, challenging, and submissive."

"I do, too. Now, Read through the consequences."

Sophia nodded and then began, "If I break these rules, my punishment will be swift and strict by my request. Milord has my express agreement to “ground” me to our room or house for up to forty-eight hours, deny me clothing and phone access except in the case of emergency or to answer his texts, to use ginger in my anus or on my clit, spank me with his hand, belt, flogger or switches. Further, he may deny me orgasm for a time period of his determination."

Sophia looked up from the paper, frowning. "I think we should add that if you feel a different punishment is warranted, I have the right to respectfully question the decision or to use my safeword. You're creative, Milord. I don't want you to be restricted to only these items."

"Excellent suggestion. Write it down," he stated. "Tomorrow, I'd like you to make four copies of this list. One goes in the DM room, one in our bedroom, one inside the medicine cabinet, and one somewhere else of your choosing. I want both of us to see and read these rules several times a day until we both have them memorized."

"Of course, Milord."

"Now, since today is Friday and it is, in fact, after dinner, head up to the bedroom for the first maintenance session," he ordered.

Sophia grinned and said, "Happily, Milord," before practically skipping up the stairs.

She waited, ass elevated by three pillows, hands tucked beneath her chin. Micah entered the room and grinned. He'd never tire of seeing his wife's beautiful round ass. He rubbed a hand over each globe before beginning her warm-up. He began gently spanking her bottom, then slowly increased the force and speed until her skin was a lovely rosy color. He reached one finger between her labia and swiped.

Ninochka
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Ninochka

"Oh!" she squeaked, body trembling delightfully.

Micah laughed. She was dripping already. He removed his belt and began her tri-weekly spanking. He used firm, steady strokes, not too hard, but not too soft. Maintenance was not punishment, and he had no desire to bring her to tears. Still, he wanted her to feel the effects of this spanking throughout the night. He'd spent a long time perfecting his use of the belt. Sophia, first fearful of the thick leather, now sometimes requested it. He knew precisely the right angle and force to use to elicit a favorable response.

Before he began, he checked the time. After precisely eight minutes, he stopped, ran his hand over her scarlet, hot skin, and asked, "How does that feel?"

"Stinging and hot, Milord. Thank you," she answered, her voice husky, a sure sign she'd entered subspace.

"Good. Now, undress me, then thank me properly," he ordered.

Sophia efficiently removed Micah's clothing. He lay on the bed so that she crawled next to him. She began with his balls, licking and kissing them before sucking each gently into her mouth, her hand wrapped around his cock. Micah reached down and began to finger her dripping pussy.

She switched positions, gently cradling his wet balls, and kissed her way up his shaft. She licked back down and kissed back up before wrapping her lips around his crown. Keeping her lips tightly against him and her lip pressed against the underside of his shaft, she began to bob her head up and down, going further down with each bob. His tip pressed against the back of her throat, gagging her, and she paused until her throat relaxed. Farther she pushed, sucking him harder.

Micah continued gathering her wetness, then, he rimmed her anus with his slick fingers. He pushed in gently, lubricating her anus with her own slick juices. Sophia moaned and wiggled her hips, continuing her duty until her lips pressed against his base. She felt his balls tighten and hoped he'd explode so that she could drink his essence.

"Climb on top," he ordered.

She hesitated, desperately wanting him to come in her mouth, but knowing she needed to obey.

He slapped her ass hard and shouted, "Now!"

Whimpering, Sophia obeyed. She knew what he expected. During a maintenance session, Milord never used her pussy. She knew his cock was slick with her saliva, so she didn't hesitate. She positioned herself over his sword and slowly slid her anus down his shaft.

"Oh God!" she murmured, beginning to feel the rise of pleasure waves already.

Milord held her hips in place and said, "Go ahead. Come as much as you like, Soph, but you will keep fucking me until I fill your bowels with my cum."

Sophia exploded into a thousand shards of light. Somehow, her body knew what to do. She pressed her breasts to his chest and moved rhythmically, fucking her master, and bringing him pleasure.

"That's it, Sophia. That's it," he encouraged.

He held her tightly and flipped her over onto her back. He knelt between her splayed thighs and lifted her ankles onto his shoulders. Over and over, he thrust into her, taking all that she had to offer. He reached down, pinched her nipples tightly, and said, "Ready?"

"YES!" she screamed. "PLEASE!!"

With a growl, he emptied his balls inside of her, twisting her nipples. She screamed again, accepting his dominion over her body.

Later, holding her in his arms, Micah asked, "So, do you think you can really handle maintenance sessions three times a week?"

Sophia giggled and said, "I can if you can, Milord."

Published 
Written by Anarie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments