Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Please enjoy this story as a stand alone. You can also read more of Sophia and Micah's journey into 24/7 TPE by catching up on the other chapters of Milord."

Milord decided to play a game with numbers, just to keep things interesting. Sophia was to choose a number between one and fifty and that would be the number of the weekend. She chose fourteen.

"Great choice," he praised. "You've been keeping a pinterest board for our new lifestyle, right?"

"I have," she hesitantly confirmed.

He ordered her to go to that "lifestyle" board and choose the fourteenth item.

The crop. Sophia moaned. She HATED the crop, but it's also one of those things that she loved to hate.

"Excellent!" Milord exclaimed. "Go to the Room and drape yourself over the chair. I'll be with you shortly."

Sophia nodded, reluctant, but oddly excited. As was custom, she removed her clothing before entering the room, spread her legs spread wide, and gripped the armrests of the chair. She waited, exposed and vulnerable, getting wetter by the moment. After a fairly short wait, she heard the door open and Milord step behind her.

"Feel free to cry out as much as you want, but if you lift any part of your feet from the floor or wiggle away, the count will start over. Fourteen, correct?"

"Yes, Milord."

Luckily, Milord did the counting. At number eight she begged for a break, which he gave me. He also, not wanting her to become disinvolved with the situation, had her suck on his luscious cock during the break. He walked in front of her where she could lift her head to reach him.

Sophia had grown to love the feel of his cock in her mouth. The length and girth could still cause her to gag, but she had learned how to loosen and relax her throat so that she could suck his length down into her throat. She moaned with pleasure, the pain from the crop dissipating into a fog of pleasure.

"Would it be easier to continue if I keep my cock in your mouth?" he asked.

Sophia mumbled my assent and nodded her head, refusing to release his rod for her mouth. By the time he finished all fourteen "taps" as he calls them, her face was covered in tears, her jaw almost as sore as her ass, and was completely submerged in sub-mind.

Milord fucked her mouth and, within a few minutes, came, allowing her to swallow his sweetness. Sophia gulped, eager to own every drop of him. Rather than pulling free of her, he kept his satisfied cock in my mouth while he fingered her dripping pussy, plunging his fingers in and out of her drenched hole until Sophia exploded around his fingers.

Only when her squeals and tremblings had quieted, did he help her to stand, kissed her, and asked if she would like to go out. Wobbling, but still feeling very submissive, Sophia answered, "As you wish, Milord."

"Good. There's a new outfit for you on the bed. I took a look at your Clothing board and had a friend design something similar. Put it on with a pair of heels. Nothing else.

SofiaNashh
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SofiaNashh

"Yes, Milord."

Sophia agreed, but then stared in horror when she put the dress on. It was the sheerest of all the dresses on that board, one that she had chosen just for shits and giggles. Staring in the mirror, she realized that the bright red marks on her ass would be easily visible through the sheer fabric. Nonetheless, she'd agreed, so quickly donned the dress and then stood before Milord, head hanging.

"Lovely. Now, get in the car. We're going to Davino's."

Sophia sighed with relief. Davino's was an exclusive, lifestyle, members-only establishment where her accouterments would be admired, not viewed with horror, there.

Smiling, she understood that she should have known all along that Milord had something like this planned. While they had certainly become more daring, neither of them wished to expose the unsuspecting to their lifestyle.

Milord pulled into a parking space in Davino's underground, private garage. During the drive, Sophia had slipped out of subspace, so she turned to Milord and asked, "Milord, I would like to be in the proper frame of mind for this evening. Would you be willing to help me return to that state?"

Micah grinned and said, "Absolutely. Pull down the neckline of that dress so your breasts are free."

Licking her lips, Sophia complied. Her eyes widened as Milord opened the glove box and removed two wooden clothes pins. He sucked her nipples one at a time before clipping each pin to her swollen bud.

"Watch the clock, Soph. Let me know when fourteen minutes are up," he ordered.

Sophia glued her eyes to the car's clock. Micah glued his to her face and then reached between her legs to finger her pussy. Soon, she was panting and lifting her hips, eager for more.

"That's it. Come at will, Soph. Just keep track of the time," he murmured.

The clips, his fingers inside of her, his voice, and being forced to focus on the clock combined into a tsunami of pleasure washing over her. She dived deeply into her orgasm, her eyes closing and her head thrown back. By the time reality appeared again and she glanced at the clock, fifteen minutes had passed.

"Oh, crap! It's been fifteen minutes, Milord," she gasped out.

"I know," he said, removed his fingers from her, held them out for her to lick clean, then stepped out of the car. He walked to her side, assisted her out, and said, "Now, bend over the hood, Soph. You missed the mark by sixty seconds, so that will be sixty swats."

Dazed from her orgasm, Sophia nodded and complied.

When they walked into Davino's for dinner, Sophia leaned heavily on Micah, her ass a brilliant red, her nipples swollen prominently, her eyes glazed with pleasure, and a wide smile on her face.

Published 
Written by Anarie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments