Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

"That sneaky, strict, sexy man! He set me up. He totally set me up," Sophia thought.

When Sophia's friend, Julia, asked if she would like to grab dinner for a Girls' Night Out, she immediately said yes. She hadn't seen Julia in a few weeks and desperately wanted a night out with her friend. Micah, she knew, wouldn't mind a bit. He never set rules for which friends Sophia can see or when. He only asked to be informed - which is reasonable in any relationship.

"Before you leave, would you like a reminder of what you mean to me?" he asked.

Every now and then, Sophia asked for this. She loved that delightful tingly feeling of a well-spanked bottom or the feel of his cream making her panties wet. Yes, she enjoyed going out with her friends, but she enjoyed knowing who was waiting for her at home as well.

"Actually," she answered, wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing his cheek, "I believe I would."

Micah instructed her to bend over the bed and then proceeded to spank her ass until it was a soft rosy color and warm to the touch. Sophia moaned, her need dripping between her legs. Graciously, Micah obliged by lubing up her ass and giving a phenomenal orgasm or three while he fucked it, finally filling her back tunnel with his own cream. Just for an added "reminder", he inserted the most comfortable plug.

"There. That should keep you comfortable and reminded of what you mean to me, not to mention your rules," he said, then zipped up her dress.

"Have a great time, Soph," he said before kissing her goodbye. "And be good."

Sophia waved to him as she got into Julia's care, not noticing the knowing smirk on his face.

And Julia, another submissive was in on Sophia's little test. Per their newest set of rules, Sophia was only allowed to drink alcohol when Milord was present. However, when Julia ordered herself a glass of chardonnay and asked Sophia if she'd like one, Sophia said yes. Julia even snapped a picture of Sophia sipping from her glass when she wasn't looking!

A few hours later, Sophia cuddled on the couch next to Micah who asked how her evening was.

"It was great. We just ate and talked and laughed all evening," Sophia responded.

"I see. Anything else you want to tell me?"

The glass of wine popped into my mind, but she didn't want to admit her lapse, so she said, "No, why?"

Micah pulled out his phone and showed her the picture.

Sophia closed her eyes, knowing she could be angry with Julia, but she did break the rule. She could easily have ordered a glass of iced tea. Also, as another submissive, Julia had no choice but to follow her dominant's rule - which, it turned out, was to keep an eye on Sophia!

"So, not only did you break your rule, which you came up with yourself, but now you lied," he stated. "Go to the room and wait for me to come tell you your punishment. It won't be short or easy."

Hanging her head, she did as he said, removing all of her clothes, folding them, and setting them on the floor next to the door. She stood facing her corner until he came into the room. She felt terrible for having broken the rule, but couldn't deny her excitement over a discipline session.

When Milord came in, he wrapped his arms around her waist and whispered, "For the next five days you will be subjected to servicing your lord's cock every morning. After showering, you will come into this room and bend over the bed. I will administer twenty-five swats to your lovely ass with my hand or my belt or the suede flogger."

Sophia moaned and leaned against him. Her nipples were rock hard and laherbia soft.

AmmyKross
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmmyKross

"I will then plug your ass with something a bit more uncomfortable, since obviously, this one," he reached down and tapped the small plug, "wasn't incentive enough for you to remember one simple rule."

He was right. Sophia had grown so accustomed to the small plug that she had actually forgotten it was there.

"You will keep that plug in all day. If you need to remove it, you will send me a picture of the removal, do what you need to, relubricate it, then send another pic of it in your ass."

She blushed but knew she'd obey.

"When I get home, I will expect you here, bent over the bed, where you will accept another 25 swats before I remove the plug. Then. . ."

He paused and allowed her situation to sink in. He kissed her neck.

"You will crawl up onto that bed, forehead down, ass up. I will fuck your ass for my pleasure alone. If you come without permission, I will give at least five swats to your delicate lady parts once I finish coming inside of you."

"Questions?"

"Um, will this start tomorrow?" she asked.

"We will, but for now, I'm going to give you a taste of what your evenings will entail. Go bend over the bed."

Sophia did so, eager to begin. Milord chose to use the flogger, slapping her ass just hard enough to be felt but not hard enough to bruise. When he finished, he slowly removed the small plug, his cum still lubricating her anus. He plunged in, balls deep, his fingers digging into her hips. Sophia cried out and clawed the sheet, trying desperately not to come. Over and over again he thrust his cock inside of her.

"Please, please, Milord. Please let me come!" she sobbed.

"Do you deserve it," he ground out, obviously close to orgasm himself.

"No. I don't!" she whined, "But please! Be merciful!"

Milord grasped her hair in his right hand, close to the scalp, pulling her head back. He leaned over her and murmured, "Come."

She exploded around his cock, her own honey dripping onto the clean sheet as he, for the second time that night, filled her backside with his cum.

After, she lay in his arms and asked, "So does this mean you won't be using my pussy? For five days?"

"Yep. It does. Now, why don't you change these sheets while I shower then you can get ready for bed."

"In our bedroom or here?"

He chuckled and said, "Bedroom. We're both exhausted and need sleep."

Six days later, Sophia had to admit that she rather missed part of his discipline routine. She did not miss not being allowed to come but surprised herself when she realized she'd actually looked forward to the feeling of being humbled and held accountable for her actions every morning.

That night when Milord got home from work, Sophia met him at the door wearing only a set of heels. She wrapped her arms around him, kissed him, and asked how his day was.

"A thousand times better now," he admitted. "What's this all about?"

"Well, it turns out, being properly put in my place all week has not only made me more obedient but also horny as well."

Micah laughed, picked her up, and began to carry her to the bedroom.

"In that case, how about a good old-fashioned love making?"

"Perfect."

"And Sophia?"

"Yes, Milord?"

"I'm going to fuck that pussy so long you'll beg me to stop."

She giggled and asked, "And am I now allowed to come at will?"

"Not only that, but you are required to."

Yes, Milord set her up. Yes, he is strict. Yes, she would have it no other way.

Published 
Written by Anarie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments