Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"This is part of a longer series title Milord. Each chapter can be read as a stand-alone or as part of the series. I hope you enjoy my words. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Please feel free to clap and leave a comment. I thrive off of your praise as much as Sophia does from Micah's."

Micah had texted Sophia to have a plug of her choice in her ass, be in the nude, and have a light dinner prepared by the time he arrived home at 6:30 p.m. Despite her strong, independent nature, Sophia had developed into quite the submissive, so when he got home at the appointed time, Micah was unhappy, to say the least, to find that his wife had followed none of his directives. Instead, he found Sophia wearing a pair of shorts, a t-shirt, panties, a bra, no plug in sight, and munching on a slice of delivery pizza.

Willing to give her the benefit of the doubt, Micah asked, "So, did you get my text?"

"Yes, and I know you planned on something tonight, but I'm just not feeling it," she answered cheekily, her mouth full of cheese pizza.

"Really," he said dryly. Thinking back, Sophia hadn't incurred a punishment since that night he had shown her off to Greg several weeks ago. Aside from then, not only had he not punished her despite some small infractions, but he had skipped a maintenance session. However, knowing the blame for her behavior was mostly his responsibility, wouldn't save her from the consequence she so richly deserved and needed.

He folded his arms across his chest and stated, "You will stand up and strip out of those clothes right now, wife. Then, you will go to the MP room. Put the cuffs on your wrists and ankles then climb up on the spanking bench."

She glared at him, then muttered "fine" before stripping out of her clothes and stomping up the stairs.

Micah took his time to let his anger and disappointment cool. He devoured one slice of pizza and then cleaned everything up before grabbing the ginger paste from the refrigerator and making his way up to the Maintenance Place. If Sophia was feeling neglected, he'd make sure she felt attended to in a way that would stay with her for days to come.

As he attached the cuffs on her ankles and wrists to the carabiners dangling from his homemade spanking bench, Micah scolded Sophia.

"I can't believe you're behaving so badly, Soph. I know the fault is partially mine, though, for neglecting last week's maintenance, but still. I won't tolerate your disrespect. Just because you're feeling neglected doesn't mean you can just do whatever you want. If you have an issue with what I do, what are you supposed to do?"

She huffed, then said, "Talk to you."

He slapped her ass hard.

"OW!! Talk to you, Milord!"

"Better. Now, repeat our summer rules while I prepare your ass. You're going to take the round plug. The large one."

"But, Micah. . ."

Before she could finish her sentence, Micah spanked her ass until his hand ached. By the time he finished, her bottom was scarlet and hot to the touch. She was also sniffing, snot and tears running down her face and dripping onto the floor.

"Now maybe we can try again, but this time with the proper attitude."

"Yes, Milord," she murmured.

"Louder."

Micah unscrewed the lit of the ginger paste, squeezed out a large blob, and began to insert the stinging substance into her anus.

"Yes, Milord."

"Better. Now, Rule one?"

Sophia began to pant as the heat of the ginger began to warm her inner tissue.

"I will wear only skirts or dresses."

Micah pressed the rounded head of the plug against her anus and slowly pushed.

"OW!! Um. Rule two is that I will wear a bra only with permission."

"Press back, Sophia. You need to open."

"Okay. Rule three is that I will have a cock in my mouth both in the morning and before bed."

With surprisingly little effort, the plug popped into place. Micah stood back to admire his handiwork, his cock hardening with each gasping breath Sophia took. He loved how well her body and mind had taken to all the anal training. She came faster and harder whenever she was plugged. He reached for the thin, wispy cane.

KleioOwens
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KleioOwens

"Rule four is that I will keep my pussy shaved completely."

He sliced the air a few times with the cane, making sure she heard what was coming her way.

"Oh god. Um. Five. Only you can remove a plug once it is inside of me."

"That's right," Micah stated coldly. "And how many of those rules have you broken today, in addition to not following my orders earlier?"

"gosh. The ginger is burning so much! Um. Three. I've broken the first three rules. I think," she blubbered.

"Correct. So those three, plus not being dressed appropriately, not having a light dinner prepared, and not having a plug inside of your ass. Six altogether, right?"

"Yes, Milord."

Micah smiled at the sudden humility in her voice.

With precision, Micah laid six strips across her beginning with the fleshy part of her bottom and ending at her sit spot. He gave her no time to adjust between strokes, but delivered them hard and fast. When he finished, she opened her mouth and screamed. He ran a hand down her skin, pleased by the welts just beginning to form.

"There now. I know it hurt, but so did your behavior, didn't it? I had thought to do a maintenance session as well, but I don't think we'll have time for that. You see, we have guests coming over tonight. Pearl and her husband, Sir, will be joining us," Micah explained. "My plan was to show them just how well you're adapting to the submissive life, but now, they will also see evidence of your misbehavior, won't they?"

He continued to explain as he undressed. Sophia began to cry.

"Oh, Milord. I'm so sorry," she began.

"Shhhh," he interrupted. "You're still being punished, my love."

Micah adjusted the spanking bench to further splay her legs apart before stepping close to her. Without preamble, he thrust his cock deep inside her drenched tunnel.

"OH!"

Digging his fingers into her hips, Micah spoke as he continued to fuck her. Gods but he loved how tight her pussy was when her ass was filled with such a large plug!

"You are on voice restriction, so no talking unless spoken to. You will also be denied the privilege of clothing tonight. You can greet my sister and her husband just as you are. Naked, silent, marked, plugged, and with cum dripping down your thighs."

He thrust in and out of her as her body tightened in preparation for an orgasm.

"Go ahead. You can come all you want."

And she did, her body seizing with the pleasure of his use of it.

"Good girl. Keep it up. Keep it going. Soph!!"

Micah shouted her name and emptied everything he had inside of her. Her body milked him, almost of its own accord, thirsty for that which only he could give. When he was drained, he dropped his head to her back, kissed her neck, and pulled back. Carefully, he unhooked her from the bench, leaving her cuffs in place.

He helped her stand then wrapped her in his arms, kissing the top of her head.

"I love you so much, Soph. I'm proud of you, and I'm sorry for neglecting you. Go ahead and thank me for correcting both of our mistakes. I know you want to."

Smiling up at him, Sophia dropped to her knees and began to lick their combined juices from his cock. Once she was satisfied, she used her mouth to clean his balls as well before sitting back on her heels, eyes downcast.

"Perfect. Still, that won't save you this evening. You're still going to serve our guests as you are and, before they leave, If Sir so desires, you're going to suck his cock, aren't you?"

Sophia raised her eyes to look up into Milord's. "I will, Milord, do as you command."

Published 
Written by Anarie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments