Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

"But why can't we just stay home, cook a simple meal, and, you know, celebrate in our own way," Sophia whined.

"Look, we've been over this, Soph. My family is expecting us and I will not disappoint them," Micah explained for the fifteenth time. "I'm tired of the complaining. We both accepted my mom's invitation over a month ago, so we are going and that's final."

Sophia rolled her eyes and huffed before spitting out, "FINE!"

"That's it. Up to the room. Lie face down on the bed, legs spread," he ordered.

"But. . ."

"NOW," he roared.

Sophia lowered her head, knowing she'd pushed him too far. It had been months since she had been punished, but today was going to break that cycle of good behavior. She removed her clothing, folded it, set it on the floor in the hallway before entering the room, and positioned herself on the bed just as Milord had decreed. She waited what seemed like a very long time, not daring to move in case Milord came in and saw her out of position. By the time she heard the door click open and then shut, she had reconsidered her behavior.

"Milord?"

"Yes?"

"I'm sorry. I know my apology won't save me from a punishment, and I don't want it to, but I do need you to know that I understand how badly I behaved. I love your mom and dad. Your sister, I won't lie, sometimes drives me batty, but I love her, too. Her husband is fun and the nephews are adorable. I shouldn't have been such a brat," she stated quietly but sincerely.

"That's good to hear, Soph. It's also good to hear that you know you're in for it. Your earlier behavior was uncalled for and I know you. You won't learn if I don't follow through," he said. "Would you like me to get on with it or do you want to know what I have planned?"

"Oh. Um. What you have planned, please," she answered in a shaky voice.

"Welp, do you remember when you were a kid and tracing your hand then coloring in the fingers like feathers and adding a beak and eyes to the thumb to make it into a turkey? Since it's turkey day, I plan on slapping your ass cheeks as hard as I can with my fingers splayed so that a bright handprint is visible, tracing it with a marker, and drawing a fine turkey on both cheeks. Once that is accomplished, I'm going to spank the rest of your bottom until it matches the color of the turkey," he explained. "If you can accept this without breaking position, I'll make love slowly and gently to your ass, fill it, and then plug it."

Sophia whimpered.

"Yes, you will keep the plug in throughout our time with my family. If no one guesses anything is amiss, I'll reward you when we get home. If, though, you bring attention to yourself, you will be punished again when we get home. Questions?"

"No, Milord."

The first slap came down leaving the room echoing with the cracking sound and Sophia gasping for breath. Before she could recover, the second crack echoed. She couldn't stop herself from crying out, but luckily remained stoically in place.

"Well done!" Milord praised.

She felt the soft tip of a marker on her skin as her body tried to absorb the sting.

"Perfect. Now remember. Do not break position. The turkeys are bright red, so this spanking can go two ways. Short and very hard or long and less forceful blows. The choice is yours."

Sophia bit her lip, thinking, before finally murmuring, "Short and hard."

"I'm sorry? Louder, please. I want to be very sure I heard you correctly."

"Short and hard, Milord, if you please."

With that, Milord's hand rained down Sophia's punishment. Within a minute, Sophia was gasping and biting her lip, clawing at the sheets and curling her toes. Soon, though, it was over.

"Perfect, Soph. Very well done," Milord crooned as he lubed her anus and easily slid his cock slowly inside of her.

"You are perfect, Sophia. So beautiful," he stated soothingly.

By the time he was fully seated inside of her, Sophia was on the verge of coming.

"I'm so sorry, Milord. But holy cow, this feels sooooooo gooooooood!"

"You go ahead and come all you want to. I'm going to take my time, though," he murmured.

And she did. Over and over waves of pleasure crashed over her, washing away the sting of her substantial spanking. Over and over again, Milord thrust his cock deep inside of her hot, welcoming body, making sure she received as much pleasure as he could give her.

"That's it, Soph. That's it. Give me all of your pleasure. Let me feel every tremor. Who do your orgasms belong to?"

"You, Milord!"

"And who do you obey?"

"You, Milord!"

She felt his cock thicken.

"And do you obey willingly?"

"YES!"

"Soph! I'm coming!"

And with that, he shot his hot cream deeply inside her body, filling her with his essence and forgiveness.

MrWomanCockxxTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MrWomanCockxxTS

"Don't move," he whispered before leaving the bed.

She heard water from the pitcher being poured into the bowl and sounds of him cleaning himself. Then, he was back, spreading her cheeks wide and inserting a large, flexible anal plug. She groaned, knowing she'd be uncomfortable throughout the evening, knowing she'd have to work to not grimace when she sat on her mother-in-law's hard oak chairs for the long family dinner.

Once it was fully seated, Milord said, "Thank me."

Sophia scurried off the bed to kneel in front of Milord. She could smell the soap from his washing then cupped his balls before kissing his crown. She opened her mouth wide and slowly slid down his length. She easily fit all of him inside her mouth since he had so recently come and was grateful. She loved it when he required this service of her. Milord's cock was so large when fully engorged that often her jaws ached, and she gagged trying to fit all of him in. Now, though, she could suck on him, adore him, worship him for as long as he allowed.

Sadly, they had little time and soon were again dressing for dinner with his parents.

*******

"Sophia! Micah! It's so good to see you!" Lauren, Micah's mother laughingly greeted them before pulling them each into a big hug. "I was beginning to wonder if you'd make it at all!"

"Sorry, Mom," Micah apologized quickly. "Something came up at the last minute that needed to be taken care of."

"Well, these things happen, don't they? Come, we're just gathering at the table. Have a seat."

"Can I help with anything?" Sophia offered.

"Sure. You can help bring in the dishes if you'd like," Lauren answered.

Once the table was near to collapsing under the weight of all the food, Sophia sat down, a quick pained look passing over her face.

"You okay, Sophia?" Cara, Micah's sister asked.

Sophia blushed and responded, "Of course, why do you ask?"

"You just had a funny look on your face for a minute, that's all."

"Oh, um. It's nothing. Just bit my tongue a bit."

She glanced at Milord to see his eyebrows raised and a darkly handsome grin spread across his face.

The rest of the evening passed without incident and soon they were back in their home.

Sophia looked up at Milord and asked, "Shall I head to our room or the special room?"

"The special one. That's where we'll be sleeping for the rest of the weekend, my love."

Sophia paled but also felt her nipples tighten, her labia soften, and went upstairs, again removing her clothing and folding it neatly before entering the special room. Milord hadn't given instructions, so she decided that since a punishment was forthcoming, she'd stand in her corner to await him.

She didn't have long to wait. Soon he was there, inspecting the turkey drawings on her cheeks.

"The red is all faded now. How does it feel?"

"It's fine, Milord. No residue sting at all."

"That's about to change. On the bed, Soph. Ass in the air, face on the mattress."

She obeyed without question. The first slap to her ass came as no surprise. This time, though, Milord chose to spank with less force, taking his time until her skin had reached the desired color. Over and over he spanked her cheeks, slowly building heat until wetness dripped onto the bed and she felt weak with excitement and shame.

"Good. Now, how's your asshole?" Milord tapped the base of the plug.

"Spread, Milord," she squeaked out.

He grasped the base and slowly turned it, gently removing it from her body. "Sore?"

"Not overly, Milord."

"That's very good because, for the rest of this weekend, I'm only going to use your ass or your mouth." She felt the bed shift behind her as Milord knelt between her splayed legs. "And, as long as those turkeys are visible." He pressed his cock past her sphincter. "I'm going to keep your cheeks a lovely blush color. You'll like that, won't you?"

"Yes, Milord!" she cried out.

In truth, she would like it. Very much.

"All weekend, you'll be naked so I can keep an eye on her turkeys. I'll spank you anytime they fade to creamy white," he explained as he began to thrust in and out "And each time I do, you'll thank me, won't you?"

"I will, Milord. I will."

"That's my good girl."

He said more to her, but she didn't comprehend his words, so lost was she in her ecstasy.

Later, her body again filled with the proof of his pleasure and she lay curled against him, she asked, "So, are we going to your folk's house for Christmas?"

"Yep."

Sophia giggled and said, "Well now, that's going to be something to look forward to, isn't it!"

Published 
Written by Anarie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments