Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Rule: All clothing will be removed while at home. Even when outside, no clothing other than shoes and a sun hat will be worn. Asking to wear clothing is forbidden. Only Milord can decide to allow clothing.

Updated Rule: All clothing will be removed while in the house. Milord has set the daytime temp at seventy-five and nighttime at sixty-five. When going outside into the yard, boots, a coat, gloves, and a hat may be worn without permission. However, all outer clothing MUST be removed within two minutes of returning inside.

Yesterday afternoon, Sophia was in the process of bringing in some firewood when Micah came home. He kissed her and offered to take the wood.

"No, I've got. But could you get the door please?"

"Of course."

“Why don’t you change while I get a nice fire going?” she asked and headed to the living room. He gave her an odd look but agreed.

Ten minutes later, small flames licked at the dried wood. She stood up, noticed him staring at her with his arms crossed and eyebrows raised, and realized her mistake. She was still wearing the coat and boots!!

Rushing to the coat closet, Sophia slipped out of her boots and hung up her warm, furry coat before walking back to him, head bowed.

“Figured it out, did you? Legs spread, hands on your head. Keep your eyes toward the ceiling,” he ordered.

Silent, she assumed the position and waited while he left the room. A moment later, he came back into the living room, humming. 

He began by pinching her nipples until they were quite prominent. Then he attached the clips. She gasped, her eyes wide. They were COLD!!

“Now, while you were setting the fire, I put these in the freezer. I know they're cold, but not so cold as to harm your skin," he explained. His voice became quite firm, and Sophia's body reacted immediately. "It’s quite warm in the house, so there was absolutely no need for you to keep that coat on while working on the fire, was there?” he asked.

“No, Milord,” she murmured. He slapped her exposed labia.

“It obviously wasn’t for warmth, but rather because you forgot the amended rule, wasn’t it?”

“Yes, Milord.” Slap.

"Do you want to revert back to the original? So that every time you need to go outside, you must do so naked?"

"No, Milord." Slap, this time accompanied by a wet, sluicing sound.

“I didn't think so. Still, you need to remember, so I'm going to match your consequence to your disobedience. Tonight we will be doing a bit of temperature play. I know you don’t much like being cold, but you need a reminder of my generosity in allowing you to wear your outer clothing when in the yard.”

By now, the clamps had warmed, but the dangling chain was still quite chilled. Sophia groaned but didn’t utter a word. His decree was, she had to admit, fair. She could feel gooseflesh rising partially from the chill, but partially from the anticipation of what was to come. 

“Go get dinner on the table,” he commanded.

Sophia did so in record time. Before she was allowed to sit, however, Milord bent her over the table. He lubed her bottom hole with chilled ginger paste then inserted a large metal plug which he had obviously been storing in the refrigerator.

"That should keep you focused during dinner. Come now, have a seat," he stated.

Sophia sat gingerly, both enjoying and hating the contrasting feeling of the cold plug and the organic heat of the ginger penetrating her delicate tissue.

"Time's up for these," Milord said as he removed both nipple clamps.

Sophia squealed as the blood rushed back to her bits and barely managed to control her instinct to press her hands against the throbbing buds. She blushed, pleased with herself when she saw the look of pride in Micah's eyes. Milord, naturally, was in no big hurry to finish eating, obviously enjoying Sophia's wiggles and squirms. 

BrunoPervert17Cm
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BrunoPervert17Cm

“Lovely meal. Now, I’ll clean up, and you head to the MP room. I want you lying on the spanking bench, tits up.”

Sophia rushed to follow his instructions. She was taking no chances on making this consequence more challenging than it already was. Throughout their journey in the BDSM lifestyle, Micah had proven to be a brilliant disciplinarian. He held firm to the rules they both agreed upon, was quick to dish out firm yet fair consequences, and always made sure she was well taken care of.

By the time Micah walked into the MP room, Sophia was lying on the bench as ordered. Nodding his approval, he stood over her with a large glass filled with crushed and cubed ice. Tears leaked from her eyes.

"Crying already? Why? Is something wrong?" he asked, concern lacing his voice.

"No, Milord. I'm just ashamed that I forgot my adaptation so easily and also so very grateful for your firmness," she answered honestly.

Micah smiled, his eyes soft, and placed a hand on her cheek. "I love you, Soph. Still, you know I'm going to discipline as I see fit, right."

"Oh yes, Milord. Please."

“Hold these in place,” he stated as he placed two cubes on her puffy nipples. She held them in place and began to shiver, excitement and chill coursing through her blood.

“Spread your legs on either side of the bench.”

He tipped the glass, dumping ice into his mouth before he knelt between my legs. Sophia started to shake her head but didn’t move her legs together. She hated the cold but wanted this. Sure enough, his frozen mouth clamped onto her clit, sucking and licking. Eventually, he used his tongue to press small pieces of ice into the hot tunnel before slurping the melted liquid back into his mouth. 

She cried, shame and need warring inside of her, but couldn’t stop herself from coming. Luckily, Micah rarely regulated her orgasms, even during a consequence.

Nonetheless, she had the presence of mind to keep the hated, almost melted cubes pressed to her bullet-like nipples. Finally, he stood between her legs. While he undressed, he her. 

“Go stand in front of the bed. Put your hands on it and push your ass out. I’m going to fuck you and you, my dear, are not to come.” Sophia whimpered. “If you do, we will repeat tonight every night until you can control yourself. I gave you the one orgasm to take the edge off, so no I want you to try really hard to control yourself.”

Sophia nodded, crying in earnest now, fearing she would not be able to obey, and knowing she needed this training. He was right. She needed his help if she was going to remember the rule change and be true to it. 

She was barely in position when he thrust his throbbing cock deep inside her eager pussy and grasped her long hair near the scalp. He showed no gentleness, no mercy, no regard for Sophia's pleasure. He was primal. Driven with need. Demanding what only Sophia could give him.

Sophia clenched her fingers tightly entwined in the sheet. "Obey, obey, obey, obey," she chanted.

Luckily, he found his release quickly. He kissed her neck and ran a calming hand down her back.

“Good. I'm so proud of you. You're almost finished, Soph. I’m going to the living room to enjoy a nice glass of scotch and that fire. You, however, are going to stay right here, standing in your corner until it’s time for bed, thinking about how important it is to remember the rules you agreed to. I’ll call you around 9:00. You can come to our room when I get you, but you will be sleeping with that plug still inside of you and no orgasm until morning. Agreed?”

I sniffed, wiped my nose on the back of my hand, and said, “Yes, Milord. Thank you."

"Oh, and Sophia?"

"Yes, Milord?"

"I will expect you to thank me properly for your consequence before we sleep."

Sophia grinned and said, "Absolutely, Milord. Absolutely."

Published 
Written by Anarie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments