Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"My best friend (and new lover) Rick is in Europe with his family. I've just bumped into my neighbor Tori, whose husband Eric is also out of town. <p> [ADVERT] </p>In our shared loneliness I have spilled the beans about me and Rick."

My cougar-aged neighbor Tori and I were locked in a passionate kiss. I hadn't kissed a woman since my divorce.

Not that it was my first kiss since the divorce, however. My best friend Rick and I had recently taken our relationship in a sexual direction. It was the revelation of this juicy news bite that had prompted Tori to lock her lips onto mine.

Panting but regaining her composure, arms still wrapped around my waist, she leaned back and pleaded, “Please, Joe! Tell me everything!” She led me from the kitchen over to the couch. “Have you found Rick attractive for a long time, or did that come later as your friendship developed?”

“I hadn’t thought of him that way at all until just before the weekend we got together," which had been just a couple of weeks earlier. "But I think he’s wanted me for a long time.”

“Ooh, how did he convince you?”

“Well, he’d been making offhand jokes for months about guys doing stuff, and he kind of flaunted his nakedness when we showered after running or pickleball. But a lot of guys do things like that. I just wrote it off. Then, one day, I realized he was serious."

“Oh God, that is so fucking hot,” Tori enthused, her gaze penetrating me as she rubbed her hand up my thigh, caressing my hardened prick through my shorts, “Once you saw that for what it was, how did it make you feel?”

“Amazingly, it felt totally natural. Almost immediately I realized that I wanted him too.” I’m sure she could feel my phallus flexing sympathetically as I shared.

She dropped from the couch, pulling off my shorts. “Oh my God, two men together is the sexiest thing ever." Looking up, her mouth an inch from my meat helmet, she pleaded, "Please tell me about your first sexual encounter. How did you actually cross over from friends to lovers?”

She took my shaft in her warm mouth as I began. This wasn't quite as unfamiliar as the womanly kiss we'd started with, because I'd gotten a few blowjobs from Rick before he went overseas with his family last week. “Well, we got really sweaty putting in the pier posts for the deck that Friday night.” She moaned in response, presumably picturing sweaty men doing construction work, as she slipped her fingers inside her bike shorts.

“While I was showering," I elaborated as she continued her excellent mouthwork, "he was waiting outside for his turn, naked. Finally knowing why he always shows off his body for me made me incredibly ... excited."

"So you were hard for him in the shower?”

“And there was no way I'd be able to get un-hard, so I just vowed that it's now or never and stepped out of that shower with my dick leading the way. He just stared at it. And I stared back at his, watching it grow ... huge, and then …” I paused for dramatic effect.

She pulled her mouth off my meatpipe, her hand in her juicebox, waiting for me to describe the magical moment of first contact. “Did you kiss?”

“Huh? No. No, that didn’t even occur to me at the time. It did to him, but he didn't want to scare me off."

“Have you kissed since then, or is it all just pure animal sex?”

“Yes," I chuckled. "Both.“

“Ohhh God, that is amazing," she exclaimed. "So you were leering at each other's cocks, and not kissing ...” she prompted, taking me in her mouth again and now also slipping a finger in my back door.

“Well, we just gawked at each other’s peckers for the longest time, neither of us knowing what to say. Then we started talking about what it's like to jerk off with the different types of cocks that we have …”

Now she was working her tongue around the underside of my shaft while bobbing up and down. I was starting to feel that tingle deep down. “And we kind of demoed that for each other …”

I was having trouble getting more words out. “And watching him stroke himself, I just had to try doing that ... to him, so … I reached ... out …”

And that’s all I could say. I tensed up and flooded Tori’s mouth with multiple jets of juice, the prodigious product of her skillful work while reliving that first touch of Rick's magnificence in my head. She clamped her mouth around me good, taking in every drop.

Smiling with her mouth closed, she stripped off her shorts and climbed up on the couch, straddling me. Planting a big kiss on my lips, she opened her lips and spewed most of my load back to me.

I loved it. “Mmmm,” I hummed in response, swirling it in my mouth and swallowing.

“So you like the taste of cum, do you?” Tori smirked as she ground her cunt against my recovering rod, some of her warm slickness lubricating the underside of my unit. It was very pleasant despite my heightened sensitivity. I reached down and worked my fingers gently into her warm slit, remembering why I used to enjoy that.

“Well, I’ve tasted plenty of Rick's by now,” I murmured into her ear, kissing her neck and gently easing two fingers in and out while grinding her clit gently with my palm. Licking a bit of her juice off my fingers, I added, “So yes, I like it as much as the taste of pussy,” though I had to admit I was enjoying the latter more than I had realized, memories of pussies past flooding back into my mind.

“How long since you've been with a woman, Joe?”

“Not since a few months before the divorce,” I replied as I took one of her nipples in my mouth. Her generous tits were amazingly soft and succulent. I’d almost forgotten how delightful a nice pliant pair of titties can be.

“Are you sure Rick would be okay with all this?”

"Yes, in fact, he said that after all those years of being deprived of what he needed, he couldn't possibly deny me if I felt the need to be with a woman from time to time." Honestly, though, in the moment I did feel a tiny twinge of guilt somewhere deep down, as if this were some sort of betrayal. Maybe it was just the conditioning from years of marriage.

I rolled Tori off me and had her sit near the edge of the couch so I could climb between her firm, thick thighs and get a full taste of her womanhood.

She had a delectable-looking twat, a short-trimmed bush with good coverage - no skinny landing strip here - and plenty of convoluted labia for me to explore. I inhaled and spent a moment reeling from her mere scent.

I kissed her inner thighs, using my tongue, and licked my way to her cunt. I worked my tongue up and down the outside of her flesh curtains, prompting her to moan loudly. Then I probed between the folds and took another lick, just brushing her tangy opening.

“Oh my God, Joe,” she moaned as I sucked her lady-lips into my mouth, “that feels so good.”

I reached up to palm her boobs and squeeze her nipples, finally shoving my tongue into her slot and flexing it around inside. This got a squeal out of her.

I had forgotten how good it feels to wrap my arms around a woman's hourglass hips, how good her juicy twat tastes pressed against my mouth like this. Oh God, had I made a mistake leading Rick on into a relationship? I mean, I really cared for him: I loved sucking his cock and holding his manly body against mine. I really did, but what if I found that I actually needed to be with a woman? That would devastate him.

Now Tori was starting to buck and yelp, and I focused my mental energy on bringing her off. She finally convulsed repeatedly, squirting some fluid into my mouth, a novelty that I had not experienced before.

As she recovered, her body coated in a thin sweat, Tori looked down at me and giggled, “I want to pry more information out of you, Joe, but let’s go clean up.”

largoeddy1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
largoeddy1

She led me to the bathroom and turned on their shower, very artistically lined with handmade tiles. It felt almost like being in a museum. But with water. And a real naked woman, rather than painted ones hung on the wall.

She planted her hands against the shower wall and begged me to enter her from behind. I had to squat a bit to get the angle right, then I slipped my knob between her legs and rubbed it back and forth across her vulva before pressing against her warm entrance.

As my shaft slithered in, producing nostalgic magical feelings in my manhood, she inquired about my first encounter with Rick.

“Well, we started stroking each other right there next to the shower,” I explained, now grabbing Tori’s wondermounds from behind as I pursued a slow rhythm inside her. “And we put our penises together, and it was one of the most amazing sexual experiences of my life, and we both came all over the bathroom rug. But then, immediately, he just shut down and shut himself inside the shower. After he came out and dried off, I finally dragged out of him that he was just trying to avoid leading me into something I wasn’t ready for.

“I explained that my outlook has changed over the years. If anything, I thought that being such good friends might even make for a better kind of relationship than with a woman. He took my hand in his at that, and even though I'd never once thought about kissing a guy, in that moment I was so overwhelmed by my feelings that I leaned in and kissed him."

As I said this, I started kissing Tori’s neck and moved my own hand down to work on her clit. This really set her off, but her shorter height was making our shower slam a bit awkward. If anything, I was a bit relieved when, moaning with not-quite-met need, she suggested we dry off and move to her bed.

As we toweled off, openly appreciating the views of each other’s engorged bodies, Tori shared, "Joe, one of the reasons men kissing and making love turns me on so much is that I want that for my Eric."

Ooh, and I happened to know that Rick wanted him as well. "Is it that you want it for him, or does he want it too?"

"Oh, he does too. Very much.” Placing a hand on her hip and tilting her head, she asked, “Has Rick not told you what happened between them?"

"Sure he did. They were sharing a tent on a campout, sneaking glances at each other's chubs in their underwear, but nothing actually happened because of where they were."

"Oh no, Joe, Rick has not told you the whole story. Something did happen."

Somehow the idea of Rick keeping a secret like this made my pecker stand straight up. Tori raised an eyebrow, smiling, and led me to climb under the bedcovers with her, our faces inches apart.

"Maybe as much as anything, Eric's fantasies about men involve kissing." She roamed her hands over my body as she murmured, "So when they were lying there in that tent, ogling each other's cotton-covered cocks in the twilight, Eric leaned in and started kissing Rick. It was everything Eric ever dreamed of, and they went on for a couple of minutes, making out like teenagers. But once the hands started reaching for the hardons, Rick shut it all down." At this, Tori reached for my own hardon briefly, then withdrew it.

"Well, yeah, sure. He had to," I countered, "because of where they were. The other tents have ears, even if they were on the other side of the clearing."

"I guess so, but things have been awkward between them ever since. I think Eric would still like to get together with Rick. Do you think that's still an option, given your relationship?"

"Believe it or not, even though he didn't tell me they had kissed, he and I have actually talked about that. He still likes Eric a lot. I think we should try to engineer a hookup."

"You just made my month, Joe." She gave me a big, long tongue kiss, stroking me under the covers. After a couple of quiet minutes of this, Tori climbed on top of me and gently wrapped my manhood in her slippery sheath. Kissing me gently again, she inquired, “So how did it feel, Joe, kissing a man for the first time?”

“Compared to this, his lips were harder, and scratchy, and somehow having his tongue in my mouth was almost like a testosterone injection, it got me so excited.”

Rocking her hips above me, sitting up like a proud statue, Tori replied, "That's almost exactly what Eric said. Except he didn't get to take it any further. What was the next step for you two?"

“I gave him his first blowjob.”

“Wait, you mean his first ... like, ever?”

“First where he ever came in someone’s mouth, yeah.”

“Oh, that is so sad. I guess I shouldn’t be surprised, knowing Emily’s ... inclinations,” which were indeed pretty strongly in the lesbian direction. Rick and his wife did it exactly once a month because she thought it helped regulate her hormones, but they never smashed for fun anymore. “But still sad for him.”

“I know!” I replied, grinning as I added, “I’ve been trying to help him make up for all that deprivation.”

“You really care about him, don't you?” she asked, leaning back down so I could suck her delicious danglers into my mouth. I had been moving my hips around to match her rhythm while varying the angle and depth of penetration, and with her hips rotated forward I suddenly found the angle that really got her whining with pleasure, so I stuck with it, increasing my pace. I could start to feel pressure rising within myself as well.

I had to admit that despite the intense physical delight of being with this lovely woman, my thoughts drifted back to how much I enjoyed giving Rick what he had been deprived of for too long. My best friend had been built to enjoy the pleasures of men, and it meant a lot to me to give him what he needed. The thought of this was pushing me toward the edge.

The picture suddenly became clear: although I was enjoying Tori immensely, and hoped to do so again from time to time, what mattered wasn't what my primary partner was. Cock versus pussy, soft tits versus hairy pecs, round hips versus tight ass, didn't matter. I could appreciate both. What mattered was who that person was. And it was Rick, my best friend, that I really cared about. So no, I had not misled him by agreeing to be his regular lover.

“Joe, do you love me?”

My dick almost balked at this, backing me a little ways from the brink. Why was this woman asking me if I loved her?

“Um ... uh ... well, we barely know each other, Tori. I’m sorry, you seem like a lovely person, but I don’t think I can say that at this time.”

“Exactly! But you love Rick, don’t you?”

And that's when the revelation came to me in full. Yes, I did. Not in the same needy way I’d loved my wife or earlier girlfriends. But I certainly loved him as a friend, at the very least in that "I love you, man" way. And, well, maybe a teensy bit more than that, given that we enjoyed sucking each other's dicks too. And that was the thought that sent me careening over the orgasmic cliff, gasping, “Yes! Of course I love Rick! How could I not?” as I fired shots into Tori’s pussy.

Perhaps sympathetically, she found herself in the throes too, kissing me passionately and dueling her tongue with mine in a powerful climax. Despite the softness of her lips and the curviness of her mom body, in this ecstatic moment, I half-imagined I was kissing Rick's firm lips and shooting my cum into his hairy dad-bod.

As Tori calmed down, the rhythm of our hips slowing but not quite stalled, she held my head in her hands, looked into my eyes, and asked, “Have you told him that?”

Published 
Written by joe71
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments