Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Kim is learning the ins and outs of being a hotwife."

After Kim defended John and sent Greg home, ending her brief extra-marital fling with him, she and John attempted to return to their normal life. But that was easier said than done. An uneasy calm settled over them for a few days but sex was notably absent from the routine of their life. John wondered how she would ever be satisfied with him after she had been with her bull.

He began to have second thoughts, wondering if he should have been more cooperative; if he might be screwing up a good thing. He had taken an immediate dislike to Greg; after all, the guy had been actively seducing his wife, and coaching her in ways to manipulate John and turn him into a meek submissive cuck. That was not going to happen.

On the other hand, watching them have sex was probably the most powerful sexual experience of his life. Seeing her ravishing his cock and balls, then watching her cunt stretch around his slowly penetrating cock blew him away; until, that is, the possibility that he might lose his wife to this guy hit him. She had never reacted to him as she had with Greg, that’s for sure. Yet, the image of that day was so strong that he sneaked into the bathroom and masturbated to the memory.

Then one morning Kim snuggled up to John, slid her hand down his abdomen and grasped his usual morning woody. “Hey big guy, are you holding out on me? I’m horny and need my regular dose of loving from you.”

“I was giving you time to decide if you were interested in this puny eight inches anymore. Maybe anything less than ten doesn’t do it for you now,” he answered petulantly. But her gentle ministrations to “John Thomas” were having their usual effect; the yearning for a warm, wet repository for his cock was getting stronger than his self-righteousness.

“Darling, your puny eight inches does wonders for me, especially if you back it up with your lovely two-inch tongue. Which would you rather do first, fuck my pussy or lick it? I’m happy either way, as long as you don’t make me wait too much longer.” She squeezed the head of John’s cock.

She opened her legs as he rolled over onto her and took a nipple in his mouth and sucked on it. She sighed and wrapped one leg around his butt, pulling his cock to the entrance of her cunt. Decision made, he rocked his hips forward, nudging his rampant hardness between her labia. Then he stopped.

“Whose pussy is this?” He whispered, hoping she sensed that he was kidding.

“It’s yours, baby, all yours; and you had better treat it well. There are lots of cocks wanting in.” She hoped that he found that amusing.

All mundane thoughts were forgotten when he pushed his cock slowly but deeply into her. “Oh god,” she sighed, placing her feet on the bed, and tilting her pelvis up for maximum penetration. “Mmmm, you feel good. Are you going to fill this pussy of yours with hot cum for me?”

There was no more banter for a while, just moans and sighs, until John announced, “I can’t hold back, here I cum!” followed by spasms as he rammed his cock as deep as possible and spurted. Kim held on to him tightly until he subsided. But then the fact that she obviously had not cum reared its ugly head. John’s spirits fell and Kim sensed it.

She kissed him and let him roll onto his side next to her. “Sweetheart, shouldn’t we talk about the events of the last couple of weeks? I know things went rather sideways for you, but we should try to figure out what went wrong and make adjustments.”

“What went wrong is that you and that guy disrespected me and treated me like his personal servant. I understand the concept of a subordinate cuckold but that’s not me; certainly not to an arrogant stranger. And I resent your going behind my back and hooking up with him. I thought we had a more honest relationship. How’s that for starters?

“And now, I can’t fuck you, without feeling that it is his big cock that you really want. You will always be comparing us, won’t you? And I’ll come up short; no damned pun intended. How am I supposed to feel when you give him what you won’t give me?”

“OK, you have some very valid points. Let’s try to work them out. Let’s begin with the fact that it was you who became upset that I didn’t have vaginal orgasms when we had sex. I merely started research on the subject on my own hoping to surprise you, not to go behind your back.

“After several dead ends, I happened on a swinging site where people actually talk about sexual situations and problems. That’s where I met Greg. He told me that other couples have that problem and that he has helped some of them.”

“Yes, by fucking the wife behind the husband’s back, and making a cuckold of him,” John’s anger level was growing.

“Darling, let’s not have a shouting match. Please remember, we love each other and want what’s best for each other. I did not fuck Greg behind your back.”

“Well, you certainly got in pretty deep with Greg before telling me about him. If he had insisted, I bet you would have let him fuck you behind my back. Then when I asked you to wait, you didn’t; you took him home and fucked him in my bed.”

His voice was getting loud, his anger rising again. He did not want to turn this into a shouting match either. He tried to calm himself. Kim was quiet for a few moments, then said, “You were right to be angry about that. I was inconsiderate of your feelings. I got caught up in the excitement and idea of sex with Greg, and I thought we had agreed that I could be with him.”

This was greeted with silence. They both lay quietly, thinking their private thoughts. John was trying to understand why, when seeing them together, both aroused and angered him. Was it only Greg’s arrogance goading him? Did he enjoy handling and sucking that huge cock? Was he gay?

For her part, Kim remembered how exciting it was to have both men pleasuring her and became determined to do it again. Both men would have to adapt to the new situation. John was a cuck now, but he was her cuck, not Greg’s. She reached down for his cock, which, surprisingly, was semi-erect.

“Well, John, we seem to have come to an impasse; we cannot unrung this bell. I have embarked upon an experience that has opened my eyes to sexual excitement and pleasure that I didn’t know could happen. I understand that you weren’t fully prepared for what happened but it did and we have to move on from here. I don’t think I can be happy if I don’t see where this goes.”

She stopped talking and waited for a reaction. When none came, she once again kissed him and reached for his cock. “I love you; you are my guy for life. Try to look at things as if I were seeing a therapist every week or so, only now when I come home, you and I are going to have fantastic sex. And sometimes we will see the therapist together and the sex will be even better.

“Can’t you see the benefit of me getting all excited about sex with you after I have enjoyed his big cock; to come home needing you to soothe my worn-out, cum-filled pussy? To have me make love to your cock while you eat me, then to have you add your cum on top of his?

“I am not going to let Greg or anyone dis you again. He can call it his pussy when I’m with him, but he will soon learn that it’s MY pussy and I get to say when and by whom it is used. And I promise you now that you have first dibs. Can you live with that?” She moved down and placed her lips on the head of his reviving cock.

NadysS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NadysS

John was thinking that this was the weirdest seduction he had ever heard. But his cock was unquestionably getting the message. He was rock hard. He laced his fingers in her hair and proceeded to fuck her mouth. After a few moments, she shifted around to place her pussy above his face. He let her head go and grasped her ass, pulling her pussy lips open.

That view always mesmerized him; it was a perfect pussy: a prominent clit below moist pink lips, a hint of his cum oozing from her vagina, and, above it all, her little brown star, winking at him. He licked from bottom to top and back again, feeling her shudder as he hit each end.

Although he wanted to fuck her pussy again, neither one felt like stopping the oral sex when they felt their orgasm approach. John’s face received a drenching of her cum, and Kim swallowed as much as she could of his. After a resting period, she gave him a cummy kiss and said, “I’m so glad we could work that out. Thank you, darling.” She rose and went to shower.

The next day, while clearing the dinner dishes, Kim announced that she was going out. When John asked about her plans, she replied, “I need to clear things up with Greg. He is also upset about our previous meeting. I may be late; you probably shouldn’t wait up.”

Like the last time, John felt a large lump grow in his stomach, nearly causing him to lose his dinner. Kim saw his distress. She took him in her arms and whispered, “You’ll get a reward when I get home, darling. You will love it.” She skipped off to the bedroom to dress for her date.

When she returned, she was wearing a thin tee shirt with nipples nearly bursting through and a short skirt that barely covered her, apparently, bare ass. She twirled around causing her skirt to flare, confirming her lack of panties. “What do you think, can he resist me?” She was clearly taunting John, and he was growing angry again.

“I don’t want you to go, not like that, to him. I’m your husband. You should be dressing like that for me, not some rando black dude. I forbid you to go. This time I mean it; if you go, don’t come back.”

“Oh John, we have already discussed this. You will be all right, and I will come home faithfully into your arms. You’ll see,” a quick kiss and she flounced off to see her lover.

“Well, I guess this is where the rubber meets the road,” he thought. “Do I call a locksmith, or do I become a total cuck?”

He had plenty of time to contemplate his future because Kim was not seen until mid-morning the next day when she came into his office at work. She wrapped John up in her arms and smothered him with kisses. “Sorry about last night. How are you?”

“I’m all right, I guess. I stayed up quite late waiting for you would come home last night.” He couldn’t help being glad to see her and feeling her arms around him. She kissed him again.

“I’m sorry. I missed you last night, wishing you were there with me. I really wanted to come home to you, but Greg wouldn’t let me go and he wore me out. I just fell asleep in his bed until his hard cock woke me this morning. I had his morning load of cum in me when I got home.

“I really hope that you will consent to sharing me with Greg. I have visions of dancing naked, pressed between my two horny men, feeling your hard cocks poking into me, and fellating both of you before you each fuck me. Or maybe, you fuck me together,” she fluttered her eyebrows like Groucho Marx.

“I’m thinking about it. The idea of a threesome with a compatible man excites me, and I have actually jerked off remembering that one time.”

“Oh John, that’s wonderful; maybe next time you will share Greg’s big cock with me too. I promise you won’t regret it. We can have what each of us wants and explore our deepest fantasies. By the way, Carol wants me to have lunch with her today; it’s been a long time and she seems to have something urgent to tell me.”

“Yes, she called me the other day. I wasn’t very cordial to her. At the time, I suspected that she might have been behind you meeting Greg.”

Kim and Carol have been besties since grade school; she was maid of honor when John and Kim married, and she has been divorced for two years. Kim was her mainstay during that difficult time. They sat at a table and Carol ordered two white wines without asking what Kim wanted. “So, what’s so urgent?” Kim asked when the waitress left.

“What’s so urgent is that you have avoided me for the last month, and I can see that something is going on with you and John. Are you having marital problems? You aren’t breaking up, are you? Why haven't you talked to me before now?” The barrage of questions came out in one long sentence.

“Whoa, whoa. John and I are OK, more or less. We aren’t breaking up, and I have been a little busy lately with personal stuff. I didn’t mean to ghost you or anything.”

“What is so serious that you can’t talk to me about it?” Carol seemed affronted.

Kim knew that she could tell Carol anything, and felt that she owed her an explanation. She took Carol’s hand, leaned in close, and reminded her about John’s obsession with her non-orgasms, which they had discussed before.

“Well, I met a guy who said he could help me have vaginal orgasms, and he has done so in spades.”

“What kind of doctor is he?” Carol asked.

“Not a doctor, a hunky black man with a large cock and a lot of stamina.” The look on Carol’s face made Kim laugh out loud.

“Get out!” she exclaimed, slapping Kim’s arm. “You’re lying. John would never let you do that.” When Kim did not say, “kidding,” she was speechless. She waved to the waitress for more wine. “OK, spill it!”

The next hour went by as Kim filled in all the details, including the fact that she couldn’t really handle all of the sex that Greg demanded; and that she was afraid that he wouldn’t stick around if she limited his appetite.

“Now that I have had a taste of his black cock, I can’t go without it for more than a week or two, but he wrecks my body and my pussy so that I’m no good to John for days. That’s not fair to him, and my sex life with him is important too.” She was admitting this to herself as well as to her friend. She knew that something had to change.

“Do you love him? Does he love you?” Carol was trying to get her head around this whole thing.

“I love his cock and how he uses it, not him, and he only loves himself, I think,” again some new self-awareness. “He wants to dominate me and John; make him into his subordinate cuckold. John won’t stand for that, so I have to keep them apart for now.”

“You slut, you.” Carol was gob-smacked, but after she had recovered somewhat, she said, “What you need is a wingman, someone to help carry the load. I might be able to help you out. What do you think about that?”

Kim was a little surprised that Carol so quickly volunteered for duty but she knew that after her divorce she went wild, and a couple of times when they went drinking together, Carol had tried to get her to hook up with guys that were buying them drinks and dancing with them. She had never done anything more than a bit of kissing and fondling on the dance floor; until now.

And so, the pair made plans for Carol to join Kim on her next visit to Greg.

Published 
Written by Johnnycumlately
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments