Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Life at home for Kim and John returned to the way it was before Greg arrived on the scene; at least at the surface. Kim displayed her old effervescent personality again. Even her friend Carol remarked that she seemed content with her situation. They often went out drinking together after work.

John felt that he should be happy too; she had demonstrated her concern and caring for his feelings when she promised not to see Greg again. But he was troubled that her cheerful persona might be a front to cover her disappointment. He had never before concerned himself about such a matter; she was usually an open book, wearing her feelings on her sleeve.

Now, he was often looking out for signs that all was not well. Was she initiating sex as often as when they were younger? Or for that matter, did she want sex with him as much as when she was seeing Greg on the side?

He tried to convince himself that a little lessening of her sex drive was a normal consequence of their ages and their long time as a couple. Was she less enthusiastic during sex?

Could she possibly be seeing Greg on the sly? Surely not: she had never actually deceived him in the past, although there had been a couple of close calls in the last year or so.

John understood that it was his paranoia over her lack of vaginal orgasms that caused her to begin researching women’s sexual behavior. Her motives started innocently enough, wanting to surprise him with a positive result.

Perhaps when she began visiting swinging sites and chatting up men who offered to cure her with their cocks, she was flirting at the edges of inappropriate behavior. Still, when she became convinced that their marriage could be helped by fucking Greg, she did inform John of her activities.

Of course, by then she had become so turned on by him that her motives were less than pure. Greg had effectively seduced her on the phone, the sound of his voice could make her wet. But letting him fuck her in their marriage bed after John asked her to wait was a major affront to their relationship.

The ensuing months following her first sex with Greg were a rollercoaster of emotion for both of them. Now John found himself questioning whether he was better off without Greg in the picture. He sensed his own inadequacy whenever he and Kim had sex. Was she judging his performance and finding him lacking?

He was beginning to obsess about it and at times needed to imagine her and Greg together in order to get hard and cum. He often watched interracial porn when he was home alone. It turned him on enough for him to masturbate to completion.

Then there was the matter of his bi feelings. He had been able to express them when they were playing with Clay. The three of them were very oral together, everyone sucking and licking everyone else at times. But John could not imagine a one-on-one with another man without Kim as a buffer. That seemed too gay for him, but in a threesome, he could be avidly oral.

All of this navel-gazing led him to conclude that Kim having Greg as her bull may not be all bad. Maybe John needn’t feel threatened by him. After all, she assured him of her enduring love; she really wasn’t all that fond of Greg outside of the bedroom, but his cocksmanship was her kryptonite.

One Saturday morning, Kim was in the kitchen preparing lunch when she heard John’s car returning from the golf course. “Lunch will be ready soon,” she called to him, hearing him at the door.

From the doorway, he said, “ I met a new member at the club today and brought him home for lunch so we can get better acquainted. I hope that’s OK.” Kim turned and saw a grinning Greg standing next to her husband. She knew immediately what his presence in their house must mean.

Her eyes gleamed with unshed tears as she went to John and wrapped him in her arms. “Husband of mine, what have you done?” She nestled her face in his collar and kissed his neck.

“Hopefully I have started a new and mutually satisfying relationship for us both.”

They kissed deeply for what seemed to Greg like ten minutes, then she whispered, “You better tell me quickly if this is a joke, otherwise I’m going to take you two studs into our bedroom and fuck you silly until your cocks are hanging limp. After, that is, you lick me to my first orgasm and we suck Greg’s cock together.” John simply nodded in Greg’s direction.

That was all the approval she needed; she skipped over to Greg’s side and said, “Hey sailor, you looking for a good time?” She placed one hand behind his head and the other fondled his junk as they kissed. Greg’s hands went automatically to her ass lifting her so she wrapped her legs around his hips, both arms around his neck.

John watched them making out for a few moments then he walked up behind her and reached around her to unbutton her blouse. Greg set her down and dropped to his knees, undoing her skirt. He pressed his nose to the gusset of her little thong and inhaled her essence. Then he pulled the material aside and slid his tongue into her slit.

Annyfit4you
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Annyfit4you

Kim gasped, “Oh my god, you’ve learned a new trick; I didn’t know you were a pussy licker. I like you better already.” She raised her leg and laid it across his shoulder to improve his access. Meanwhile, her husband was grasping her breasts and kissing her neck. Soon she cried “Uncle” and led them to the boudoir, shedding clothes along the way. “Who’ll go first?” she asked as she jumped onto the bed and opened her legs.

“Your loving husband surely,” Greg answered. “This is his party. I’m just the lucky guest who gets to bat clean-up.” He kneeled on the bed beside Kim’s head and pinched her nipples while John kneeled between her legs and bent to lick her pussy.

With her right hand, she grasped Greg’s tumescent cock while caressing John’s head with her left. She sighed contentedly, then pulled Greg’s hardening cock to her lips. This was her idea of heaven: John’s talented tongue and Greg’s big cock.

Greg bent forward and, grasping her glutes with both hands gently pulled her pussy lips apart, exposing her clit to John’s tongue. His movement caused his large balls to hang within reach of her lips and his cock to lay between her breasts. She quickly grasped his cock with both hands and squeezed it.

Kim’s legs went over John’s shoulders and her first orgasm hit her. Her thighs came together around John’s head, her heels drummed on his back, and her pussy squirted all over his face and the bed. She hung onto Greg’s hard cock as if she might fall off the bed.

John couldn’t wait any longer; he moved up, placing the head of his cock between her pussy lips. He held it there until she calmed a bit. “Oh, wow John, my pussy is throbbing. Please darling, give me your cock, but slowly; I’m very sensitive.” She placed her hands on his hips and began to guide them to and fro in small increments until he was fully buried. Then she held him still.

Greg’s cock was directly over her face, rising and falling as his heart pumped blood into it. “Look at this beautiful thing, John. Won’t you lick it for me while you fuck me? I want to lick his balls. Yes, darling, start nice and slow. Let’s get there together. You feel so good in me.” She took Greg’s glutes in her hands and urged him toward John’s mouth. He opened wide.

The sight of her husband fellating her erstwhile lover excited her so much that she started chanting, “Yes, yes,” in time with John’s and Greg’s strokes and came loudly. John couldn’t hold back; he came in her, then fell off to one side and rolled onto his side next to her.

For a few moments, Kim appeared to be unconscious, and then she smiled dreamily toward Greg, “Come here, stranger; I’m not nearly finished yet.” She pointed to her leaking pussy and said, “Let’s show John how your big cock destroys my little pussy.”

Greg needed no urging. His cock was dripping precum as he knee-walked between her legs and lowered the tip to her cunt lips. At that moment, John reached between them and grasped Greg’s mighty machine. He enjoyed the heat and throbbing in his hand as he guided it. His other hand reached under Kim’s ass and opened her pussy lips for the assault.

This was the sight he had been waiting for: to closely watch that massive head force her lips aside and insert itself between them. He was mesmerized, staring directly, as close as their bodies would allow. Kim seemed to hum, raising the pitch with each new penetration, until she started squealing in rhythm to Greg’s full strokes.

That’s when John noticed a recurring bulge in her lower abdomen every time Greg pushed. Soon it was clear to him that Kim was no longer aware of his presence. He sat back and watched the merging of the two beautiful bodies into a single pulsating organism. He now understood what a sacrifice it was for her to forego this experience on his behalf.

Their slow dance went on for many minutes; the sight and the sounds filling his consciousness, until Kim started begging Greg to cum in her, to “fill my pussy with your babies; breed me, you bastard!”

John couldn’t watch any more. He felt like a peeping Tom, spying on a religious event. He quietly left the room. Some while later, he was sitting in the den replaying the scene in his head, when Kim padded in, barefoot and naked, and sat on his lap. “Are you OK?” she whispered, running her fingers through his hair. His cock began to stir.

“I’m a bit stunned,” he said, “but yes, I think so.”

“Won’t you come back to bed with me? I’ll send Greg away if you would like.”

“No, I can see he is going to be in our lives for a while. Let’s see how we handle post-coital cuddling as a threesome.

The End

Published 
Written by Johnnycumlately
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments