Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kim had been excited at the prospect of going out night-clubbing with both John and Greg. But she was also apprehensive about them together again, so she said yes when her friend Carol had asked to come along. She could be a buffer to keep things amicable.

She and John ate an early, light supper without alcohol, then went to get ready.

She poured herself a glass of wine and asked him to help her by shaving her legs and trimming her pubic patch. He loved doing that, and his cock was immediately hard.

As he worked, she occasionally played with his erection and told him what she had learned about a cuckold being caged while his wife is on a date; how it prolongs his arousal by preventing him from masturbating and cumming. Then when the wife returns and releases him, his pleasure is greatly enhanced.

All the while, she sipped her wine and gave his cock a few licks and strokes. She stopped short of letting him cum. When John finished his tasks, he brought her another glass of wine while she applied her makeup and dressed in her new clothes. As their driver, he abstained.

They got to the club and had drinks and danced while waiting for Greg, who arrived quite late. Kim soon got over her annoyance with him, and they had a fun evening of dancing and making out. She didn’t even mind when Carol took charge of John, kissing him and generally making out with him when they danced.

Later, realizing that she was a bit over-served, Kim proposed going home to play. She rode with Greg, leaving her husband and friend together. At home, they quickly got the men’s cocks out and fellated them together. Then it was the women’s turn; she practically ran to the bedroom with Greg, and they were fucking almost immediately.

Kim was in another world. She was in command, riding Greg’s beautiful cock, her hands on his chest rising up as far as she could, then sliding down until his cock was probing her guts. The feelings of fullness and electric pulses sent a flood of dopamine to her brain. She could do this all night.

Suddenly she felt kisses on her neck and another hard cock probing her taint when she slid down on Greg’s cock. It was John; he took her nipples in his fingers and pinched and pulled them, sending new thrills to her cunt, and making her cum. She nearly passed out from pleasure.

She thought that John was going to try to put his cock in her ass, but he let go of her, and she fell forward onto Greg’s chest and rolled onto her back beside him, leaving his cock waving at the ceiling. In her sexual fog, she reached for Greg, expecting him to fill her pussy with his cum so that her husband could reclaim it with his cock and tongue. Then the three of them would sleep in a tangle until morning.

But John was gone. She assumed that he had taken Carol to the guest room and that they would be enjoying each other. It seemed like moments later, she woke and went to look for John and Carol. They were nowhere in the house. When she called his cell, it rang somewhere downstairs, unanswered.

She had an ominous feeling, so she sent Greg home, medicated her hangover, and neatened the bedroom before going back to sleep. She awoke to an empty house.

A drowsy Carol answered her phone and allowed that John was there but asleep. When Kim asked if everything was alright, Carol hesitated, then replied, “I don’t think last night went well for John; he was angry and dejected when he came down from your bedroom. He asked if he could sleep here.”

Kim didn’t have to ask what went wrong. She asked Carol to have John call her when he woke up. At noon, without having gotten a call, she went to Carol’s to confront John and take him home. He refused. Then Kim heard the words she dreaded were coming.

“Go back home, pack a bag, and go live with your black lover. Don’t contact me until you have decided to either stay with him or stop seeing him altogether. If you hear from me, it will be through my attorney.”

She was crushed. Her dream of having a happy life as a hot wife was coming unraveled. “Oh, John, please don’t do this. I’ll go home and wait for you to come to your senses and come home to me. I’ll do whatever will make you happy.” To Carol, she said, “Please don’t let John stay here. He is my husband, and I want him back; don’t steal him from me.” Then she left.

“Well, I guess I had better find a hotel room,” John said. “It looks like a stand-off.” He looked glum.

“You should stay here tonight, see if she changes her mind. I can go over and pick up some clothes for you.” Carol knew Kim well and expected that she would take some action.

BedLover69
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BedLover69

“Not right now, thanks.” So they settled down to binge-watch old movies on TV. As they watched from her sofa, John was replaying in his mind the previous night. To his embarrassment, he found himself getting hard. Carol noticed and put her hand on his pants over his cock.

“You know, you have a lovely penis, well above average in size and fun to handle. In fact, I would love to hold it now. May I?” She unzipped his fly and took it out. Her hand was warm and gentle as she squeezed its head and then slid her hand down the shaft and back. With her other hand, she unbuttoned his pants, and he pulled them off.

She seemed to be studying his cock while she slowly stroked it. Soon precum began to appear at the tip. She leaned down and licked it, making his cock jump and her giggle. “And so responsive. I don’t know how any girl could resist it; I don’t think that I will.” John laid his head back and enjoyed the thrills of her tongue and lips.

While she was admiring his cock orally, he pulled her tee shirt up and off, letting her breasts swing free until his hands captured them and he pinched her nipples. Her moan on his cock added to the sensations he was feeling. He was nearing an explosive orgasm when she stood up, yanked off her sweatpants, and straddled his lap.

“You owe me one from last night,” she whispered in his ear. Then she stood on the cushion and presented her pussy for his tongue. “But first, a little warmup, please. Your wife says you are a master at cunnilingus.”

Wanting to uphold his reputation, John got busy licking her pussy and nipping her clit with his lips, then when she didn’t object, using his teeth. It was not long before her knees began to buckle, and she jumped down, grabbed his hand, and pulled him to her bedroom.

She jumped onto the bed and lay on her back.”How do you want me, big guy? I’m ready for anything.” John was not feeling as rambunctious as she seemed, but he was certainly horny. He just lay between her legs and teased her pussy lips with the tip of his cock. “If that is your penis, please put it in,” she croaked.

“It is my cock, and here it comes.” He registered the tip between her labia and, ever so slowly, entered her. Then back out, and back in a little more. He repeated this until she grabbed his ass with both hands and yanked him to her, burying his cock to the hilt.

“No more teasing. Now fuck me, and fuck me good and hard. This pussy has been aching and leaking since last night when we danced.” John needed no further urging. As he was pumping away, he had a momentary, spurious thought, “I can’t tell the difference between Carol and Kim’s pussies.”

It was, nonetheless, a very pleasant experience, and he kept going. One important difference was that Carol had a lovely orgasm, and her pussy clenched his cock repeatedly until she calmed. It was a new sensation for him. John, however, did not cum in her pussy; he pulled out and jerked off on her tits. After, she said quietly, “You really love her, don’t you?”

They went out for burgers, and after dropping him back at her place, she went over to get some clothes for him. Kim was surprised to see her. They sat down over a glass of wine and talked.

“So, what does he want? I know he won’t divorce me, but I want to make things right. I want to try again.” She didn’t sound very contrite to Carol.

“He is pretty adamant that you can’t have both Greg and him. Are you so big-cock crazy that you will ruin a good marriage, not to mention a great relationship over it? You have a good man there who has tried to accommodate your fetish. Is it that important? You know that you have no long-term future with Greg.”

“Why can’t he let me have a little fun? If I were getting massaged every week, he wouldn’t object at all.” She had tried this line of reasoning on him already. He didn’t see the equivalency.

“It seems to me that he was trying to tolerate you going to Greg for occasional sex, but you keep bringing Greg home, and he keeps offending John. You seem slow to learn. But in the long run, even if John never sees Greg again, I believe that he will run out of tolerance for your escapades.”

Having solved nothing, Kim packed up some clothes for her to take. “You are fucking him, aren’t you?” She looked Carol in the eye, handing her the case.

“I’m just keeping him out of trouble and warm for you. Don’t hurry to make your decision,” she turned and got in her car.

Published 
Written by Johnnycumlately
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments