Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

It had been quite a while since Kim stopped seeing Greg, her black lover. He had convinced her to cuckold her husband, John, thinking that he had a submissive personality. That turned out to be a mistake and caused John’s anger. Though she didn’t want to ruin their marriage, she was too caught up in the sexual excitement with Greg to stop fucking him.

For one thing, he was very well-endowed and skilled as a lover, but added to that was the excitement of breaking several middle-class mores. And she experienced her first vaginal orgasms with Greg. Ultimately though, several aspects of his lifestyle became problematic for her, so she begged John’s forgiveness and they reconciled.

Life was pleasant but quiet for a few months. Her friend Carol had become an occasional playmate with her and John, both together and separately. And John frequently brought his friend Carl home after golf for lunch and a threesome. Eventually though, Carl found a girlfriend who wanted to be exclusive.

Fortunately, Carol’s social life revolved around women and female activities and she frequently needed a hard cock, which John was glad to supply.

Although Kim had not seen Greg for months, she did get texts from him periodically and an occasional nude picture with his magnificent hard cock in his hand. At first, she didn’t respond, but gradually the idea of putting her lips around his cock and licking the ridge of his glans became more enticing and she began to text him back, admitting that she missed being fucked by him.

Greg confessed that he missed her and that his best sex had been with her. He even offered to discuss changes in their relationship to appease John. Kim asked him to wait until she had time to think things over. She didn’t want to upset the apple cart at home. She didn’t have long to wait.

One Saturday, John came home from the golf course and told her that he had bumped into Greg there and they had talked over a beer. “He is thinking of applying for membership and wanted me to sponsor him. He also told me that he misses you and wishes we could smooth over our differences.” John raised his eyebrows waiting for Kim’s reaction to this news. She hesitated for a long time, deciding how to approach this subject.

“Did he say that we have been in contact?” Without waiting for an answer she continued, “He has been texting me for some time. I never answered until lately after Carl stopped playing with us. The truth is that Greg was the most exciting lover of my experience, and I have missed that sexual energy."

“I would very much like for you two to become friends and my lovers again. I promise you that he will never replace you in my heart. I want to be your loving wife for the rest of my life. But his cock does things to me that no one else can. I know that he needs to modify his attitude toward you or it’s no deal, but if you trust me I promise that you will always be first in my heart.” It was John’s turn to be silent for several seconds. Kim’s heart was beating a mile a minute. Greg seemed to have a talent for putting her on the spot; now the fat was in the fire. Had she just told her husband that Greg was a better lover than he? She had.

She was about to try to take the sting out of her remarks when John held up his hand to stop her. “Don’t dig yourself deeper,” he said. “Let me try to absorb all of this.” After a pause, he asked, “Have you been fucking him again?”

“No, no! I learned my lesson the last time.” Kim was glad to be able to say what John wanted to hear. She went to him, sat on his lap, and put her arms around him.

“But you’ve been talking about doing it. You’ve been texting and chatting. Behind my back again.” It was a statement, not a question. She wasn’t so glad anymore.

“Well, yes. He kept sending stuff to me, like dick pictures, and talking about what he wanted to do to me. After Carl split, I began to think that maybe you would willing to try Greg again. You liked him at first until he tried to dominate you. I know he will behave this time; he knows where he stands with us.” Her hand snaked down into his pants and grasped his cock. It immediately responded, growing in her palm.

“And what would he like to do to you?” John asked in a whisper.

“Like you, he wants me braless and wearing thin silk tops so that my nipples show all the time. If he were sitting like you in this chair he would make me stand before him and he would take his flaccid cock out and watch them become erect as I admire it.” She stood before John and, sure enough, those nips were at attention.

“Then he would make me slowly strip for him, like this,” she unbuttoned her blouse, letting it fall open. Her nipples pressed into the fabric and the edges of her areolas peeked through the gap.

“He will stroke his growing cock as he watches me undo my skirt and let it drop away; then he will want to watch me remove my thong.” Suiting action to the word she did it. “He likes to see my breasts sway as I bend down to remove it. I may turn my back to him while bent over, showing him that my pussy is getting wet.” She took her ass in her hands and pulled her pussy lips apart for him. “Then I’ll stand up again and let my blouse slip off my shoulders. The feel of the silk sliding down my body will give me goose bumps.”

Alleria_ravi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Alleria_ravi

“Then what?” asked a very aroused John whose cock was in his hand.

“He will want to watch me play with my pussy, while he strokes his hardened cock.” She put one foot up on the chair seat and slid her middle finger along her slit a couple of times before sliding it into her pussy. It came away wet with her juices. She seductively touched it to her tongue then offered it for John to lick. He could smell the pungent aroma of her sex as it rose from her pussy.

“Then what?”

“Then he will expect me to get on my knees and replace his hands with mine. He likes me to admire his cock and tell him how magnificent it is while licking around his helmet and sliding his foreskin up and down his shaft. It excites him if I fret that it might be too big for my little pussy and beg him to be gentle. In truth, it fascinates me with its size and its bumps and veins. I will probably take his balls in my hand and squeeze them while I slide my lips over his glans and scrape my teeth on it. Then he will likely grab the back of my head and force his cock deep into my mouth. He enjoys choking me with it and I love deep-throating him as much as I can.”

She couldn’t talk anymore due to a mouthful of John’s hard cock. He grabbed her ponytail and pulled her down until her nose touched his pubic hair. He held her like that until she pushed his hand away and rose, coughing and drooling.

“Like that you mean?” he asked. It felt a little mean to her; John was not into rough sex.

Kim couldn’t resist getting in a jab herself, “Oh, you’re easy. It’s those extra couple of inches that are a challenge.” John couldn’t help himself; he laughed. Then she rose, straddled his lap, and sat down hard on his cock, burying him deep in her wet pussy in one stroke.

She sat still, reached her arms around his neck, and kissed him for all she was worth. She could feel his cock pulsing inside her. “Damn, I love you, you sexy bastard. You get me so fucking horny.” She began to move her pelvis back and forth, feeling his shaft press against her pubic bone and stimulating her G spot. “Fuck me; make me cum right now.”

John put his hands under her ass, raising and lowering her slowly and deliberately, savoring the warm, grasping sheath of her cunt making his cock seem to hum. Then he stood up with her still impaled and walked to the sofa. He laid her on her back and she crossed her ankles behind his back.

“You had better get ready because I won’t last long,” John gasped, pounding faster and faster. Her pussy was overflowing with her juices, leaving a white ring around his shaft.

“I’m ready now,” she purred. “Cum with me, cum in me, cum, oh cum! Fuck, here I cum!” She was yelling now.

John gave out a shout and pumped his load into her, spasming for what seemed like minutes, before collapsing on her. He could feel her heart pounding much like his was as he nuzzled her neck in post coital passion. Gradually his cock softened and slid out followed by a copious stream of cum.

After a period of snuggling and kissing, they went about their respective daily activities.

As they were sitting down after dinner, Kim screwed up her courage and asked, “Have you thought about letting me see Greg again?”

“Yes,” John answered. "I have been thinking about it all afternoon. Needless to say, I am disappointed to hear that he is a better sex partner than I am; but I had guessed that already. And I am sad that you started planning to fuck him without letting me know. It appears that I’m going to be cuckolded whether I like it or not. In light of your perseverance in keeping contact with him, I don’t think I can get in the way of you fucking him. Your happiness is very important to me. I take you at your word that it is just sex, but I am concerned that my jealousy will jeopardize our marriage, so I ask that you try to stay aware of my feelings."

“I know that he will want to parade you around town as his married white whore. I won’t tolerate hearing people we know whispering behind my back; that would be the end, I think, for us. So please be discrete.”

That was a bit much for Kim to take in, but she got the message. “Darling, you have nothing to worry about. For one thing, he is not a better lover than you; just different. I couldn’t live without your loving touch. He just happens to have a big cock which hits things you can’t reach. If you are willing, I want us to become a threesome, much like with Carl. Your involvement is very important to me.” She sat on his lap again and kissed him.

“I know that Greg and I will want some alone times, and an occasional over-nighter, but mostly I hope you will be our partner in crime. And there will be no PDA between me and Greg; I promise that. Now, please take me to the bedroom and put your special touch on me; I’m still horny.”

Published 
Written by Johnnycumlately
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments