Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kim did not immediately respond to John’s ultimatum email and they avoided each other at work. Every evening John drove past his house; lights were on inside. Greg’s car was not in the driveway, though John realized it could be in his spot in the garage. That was not a pleasant thought.

After three days, he entered his office to find a paper on his desk. It read:

John,

I agree to your conditions, although I don’t understand why my reward should be months of living (and sleeping) alone. I guess you feel that I have sinned and need to do penance. Your adoring wife,

Kim

He sought her out in the lunchroom at noon and they ate an uneasy lunch together making small talk. Neither made an attempt to plan a dinner together.

One evening, John was having dinner in the Chinese restaurant on the ground floor of his condo when a voice asked, “May I join you?” He looked up into the smiling face of his arch nemesis, Greg. After a brief pause, he nodded. The waiter hurried over with a menu for Greg.

After a further pause, Greg said, “I know you don’t want to talk to me, but I think you should. I think you are making a mistake with Kim.”

John bit back the temptation to tell him to mind his own business. “How did you know I was here?”

“Carol told me where you are staying, so I figured you might eat here. She thinks you should hear what I have to say to you.”

“First, let me acknowledge that I have a self-interest here; I want to keep seeing Kim. She is a great piece of ass, and I would miss her. Second, although you probably don’t believe it, I like and admire you. You aren’t a pushover and you fight for what is yours. I was mistaken thinking that you can be intimidated.

But you are treating Kim like an enemy and she is not; she loves you dearly and she doesn’t love me. She is new to this game and makes mistakes. But so do you.”

The waiter came and Greg ordered, then waited until they were alone again.

“You are punishing her and in time, she will resent it. She understands that you felt left out and humiliated but she did not intentionally do either to you. In time she won’t even remember what caused you to insist she stop something that brought her much pleasure. And as time goes by, her memories of our time together will grow better and better, and yours will fade in comparison.

“This latest insult when you thought she chose me over you was her trying to finish me off so she could get to you. She wanted desperately to reconnect with you. And now, not only can she not see me, but she can hardly see you except maybe for a strained dinner date.

“Then there is the matter of you and Carol, her best friend, who you have co-opted. I assume you are fucking her or will be. That can’t feel good. Look, at least return to your home and bed with her. She is crushed by your rejection.

“As for me, I hope that in time you will also see that letting her have an occasional side piece will, in the end, result in more, and better sex for you both and a better married life for you. I am not interested in breaking you up. On the contrary, I like my women happily married and I love sending them home to hubby with a pussy full of my cum for them to enjoy.”

“Finally, if you decide to let me fuck her sometimes, I won’t pull any of that dominance shit, or even come to your house unless you invite me personally. In time, you may want to continue exploring your bi-interest. I haven’t forgotten how you looked when you played with my junk, and I liked it too.

“I think we could become good friends, not just Bull and Cuck. Remember, ‘Happy wife, happy life’.” They quietly finished their meals. Greg called for the check and paid for both. Then they rose and Greg held out his hand for John to shake.

He took it and said, “I understand where you are coming from, and I’ll think it over.

John considered some of what Greg had said and asked Kim to have dinner with him the next day. She agreed and they met at the same restaurant. Soon after they were seated she touched his hand and said, “I’m so happy that you asked me out. I have been miserable since you left. I’m sorry for everything I’ve done to make you hate me. I know I’ve been selfish, putting my sexual pleasure above our beautiful life together.” She smiled timidly.

“Well, I cooperated in what took place until I felt disrespected by Greg and then by you. I never imagined that you would try to make me a submissive cuckold. That was a bridge too far for me.” John took her hand.

“I thought I was getting signals from you, and Greg was brainwashing me too. I admit that I was a little crazy over his cock and let him dominate me. I wanted to be his whore and make you his cuck. I should have known you better than that.”

When they stood up at the end of the meal, Kim threw her arms around John’s neck and kissed him passionately. “Please come home with me tonight. I am so fucking horny I can’t sit still.” Instead, John took her up to his apartment.

The moment they entered the door they started tearing each other’s clothes off. Kim dropped to her knees immediately and took his semi-erect cock in her mouth. “You won’t get a better blow-job anywhere,” she whispered just before she started deep-throating him.

“Can you do this to Greg’s big dick?”

“I was making progress before I stopped seeing him, but hadn’t quite reached bottom yet.” She grasped his balls before plunging him deep again. John soon had to stop her before losing his load down her throat. He led her to his bed and slid between her legs kissing his way to the promised land.

The aroma was intoxicating as he reached her damp pussy lips and breathed in before touching them with the tip of his tongue. He got no hint of extraneous substances.

Her sigh and his moan came together at the first full lick. He felt her pussy clench on his tongue and soon, he heard her cum loudly. “Oh god, I’ve been waiting for this!” she gasped. “Please don’t stop. No one can lick my pussy like you.” John had no intention of stopping until she begged for him to slide his cock in her, and she was in no hurry to stop cumming on his tongue.

When he finally moved up and pumped his hard cock as deep as he could, it didn’t take long before he announced his approaching orgasm. Kim answered him with, “Oh fuck, yes! Me too, fill me up!” They were both panting heavily for several minutes before falling asleep in each other’s arms.

They greeted the morning sun with a repeat performance before Kim went home to clean up for work. Another crisis averted, maybe. John packed his things up, planning to move back home, and wondering if he could get out of his lease.

One evening, after things at home seemed to have settled back to normal, John raised the subject of Greg. Kim hastily assured him that Greg was history. Then John told her of their dinner conversation and acknowledged his concern that she might miss the extra sex. Did she?

“No, having you home, and loving me is all that I need. Your happiness is too important to me to think about anyone else. I mistakenly thought you were fantasizing about sharing me and exploring your bi side.”

“But you really fell in love with fucking him, didn’t you? He does something special for you.”

Kim blushed and ducked her head a bit. “I’m sorry. I lost my head for a while. You know that I was practically a virgin when we met. I didn’t even know that cocks came that big and even his voice was hypnotic when he told me what it would be like to be his concubine,” she was whispering. “He promised me orgasms and he delivered.” She laid her head on John’s chest.

“Then I came home to you and felt such love for you and such gratitude for you letting me fuck him that I forgot to take care of your feelings. I thought you shared my joy.”

RubiKlar
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RubiKlar

John patted her cheek, “I did at first, but still felt nervous and intimidated. Watching you make love to him was one of the most powerful, erotic things I have ever witnessed.  Then when he treated me like a sub cuck, I couldn’t handle it.

“He and I came to a sort of understanding the other night at dinner. As you know, he is very persuasive when he wants to be. I no longer feel threatened by him and I think I am OK if you want to see him again. In fact, once you two have reconnected, I suggest we have him over for dinner. We might even invite Carol.”

Kim paused for a bit, thinking. Then said, “He texted me recently, so I know some of this. Let’s sleep on it and talk some more. Now, I’m ready for you to take me to bed and ravage me.” In reality, the notion of getting together with Greg, especially if John was interested hit Kim like a ton of bricks.

Almost immediately, in her mind, she could feel her pussy lips being stretched by his magnificent cock. She treated herself and John to a rousing orgasm while he licked her pussy and then again when he pounded her pussy with his hard cock. The very next morning she told John that she would contact Greg.

Later that week, John called her to come to their bedroom. When she arrived, he asked, “Where did this come from?” He held a plastic cock cage in his hand. “I was putting away your laundry and found it in your underwear drawer.”

“Oh shit,” Kim replied. “I should have thrown that out. I bought that for you before. I read that cuckold husbands wear them while their wives are with their bulls. It prevents them from masturbating to completion prematurely and gives them much greater pleasure when the wife returns to them, removes it and they have make-up sex. I thought you might like to try it when I was with Greg.”

“You mean I would sit at home imagining what you and Greg are doing but be unable to pleasure myself until you return and release me? That sounds like torture. Let’s try it! When are you going to see him?”

“ As soon as you tell me to. I was waiting until you said the word. Why don’t we try it on you now and let you wear it for a bit? You might need to get used to it. Take your pants off and sit on the bed.”

Kim opened the lock and separated the cage from the ring. “First we slip the ring over your cock and carefully work each of your balls through it.”  By the time she had John’s cock and scrotum in the ring he was erect. “Look at you. You won’t fit in the cage like that.” She bent and kissed the tip of his hard cock. “I know what to do. Wait here.” She left the room.

When she returned she had a kitchen towel in her hand. John’s cock had somewhat subsided already. She took two ice cubes from the towel, grasped him with them in her hand, and slipped the cage over his shrinking penis. “There we are. How does that feel?” She locked the cage to the ring, capturing him snugly.

“It feels OK. Now tell me what you are going to do when you next meet with Greg?” Kim looked perplexed.

“Are you sure you want to hear that?” she asked, concern on her face.

“If we are going have this little menage a trois, I had better learn to see and hear what you do with him. I’m looking forward to the next time. Start at the beginning.”

“Well, the first thing, I’ll have to remove my shoes; Greg wants me barefoot at all times. He says I have the most beautiful feet and ankles. He especially likes me on my tiptoes reaching for something. I never can wear stockings around him because they hide my feet.

“Then I’m going to kiss him; I love to feel his strong arms holding me and his soft lips are like little pillows for mine. I like to nibble on them before his tongue searches for mine. I can’t get enough of touching him, just like I love touching you. We will kiss and touch for a long time.

“Then he will probably sit in his easy chair and tell me to undress while he watches. I won’t have much to remove because I won’t be wearing a bra or panties, maybe just a tiny thong. He doesn’t like the clothing lines on my body. But I’ll slowly unbutton my blouse and let it hang open so that my breasts are nearly visible while I unzip my skirt.” She suited action to word, standing in front of John.

“I won’t just let the skirt drop, I’ll slowly lower it with my hands so that my breasts swing in and out of my blouse tantalizingly as I step out of it,” again, performing the act.  “Ooh, look how your cock is straining in its little jail. Does it hurt?” Kim flicked her finger under the cage.

“It’s a little uncomfortable; my cock wants to be straight and long. Go on.” She grasped his balls and kissed him.

“OK, where was I? I’ll shrug off the blouse, like this, and stand for his inspection. He usually beckons me closer so that he can slip a finger into my pussy and see if I’m already wet for him.” She moved closer and spread her legs a bit. John performed the maneuver, then sniffed his wet finger. “Yes, he does that, too,” she told him.

“Then I’ll jump onto his lap, straddling him like this and we’ll kiss more, then he usually kisses my nipples, thrilling me even more, and bites my breasts. He tries to mark me as his property.”

She hesitated, “Are you sure you want to hear this?” John’s cock is bulging around the framework of the cage, trying to inflate. Kim’s pussy feels hot and wet where it touches his skin. He nods without speaking. His cock is leaking precum.

“I will unbutton his shirt so I can feel my nipples against his hot, smooth skin. But I can’t wait much longer; I have to get at his magnificent cock. I’ll slide down to my knees between his legs and undo his pants. I’ll have him lift up so I can remove them and out will pop that terrible machine. John, you know that I love you and I love your beautiful cock, but that thing is a wonder of nature. It’s huge, even when it isn’t fully erect.

“Greg is slow to reach full hardness; so it is a special treat to play with his big, but semi-soft monster. You, my lover, are so quick to get hard that I rarely get to do that with you unless you are asleep. Greg doesn’t get fully hard until his cock touches my pussy. Then it grows inside me filling me completely” Kim began to be nervous about John’s reaction to more talk of Greg and her.

“Now let’s stop this. You look like you are in agony. Your poor cock.” She reached for the key to the cage. “I need some serious loving from you. I’m not going to damage my main source of pleasure.” She had some difficulty extracting his cock which was trying to extrude itself through the bars. But she managed, leaving the cock ring in place. “Shall we try it this way?” Her hand cupped his balls and her mouth went immediately to take him in.

“Oh god, that feels good. You might have found something here. I think I could hammer nails with my cock right now. Climb on,” he laid back on his elbows and watched Kim aim his cock at her entrance, then slowly lower herself on him, not stopping until their pubic bones touched. She began to rock herself back and forth on him, kissing him and plunging her tongue into his mouth.

Then she sat up, closing her eyes, “Fuck me, you sexy bastard and make me cum and cum hard!” Her movements became frantic and rapid until she moved too far and popped his cock out of her pussy, followed by a spray that shot up to his chin. “Oh my god, I never did that before,” she gasped.

John quickly rolled them over with him on top, reinserted his cock, and began stroking again. In a short few minutes, he warned of his impending orgasm, “Where do you want it?”

“Deep in me, lover boy, deep in me right now,” she whispered and shuddered with him in a mutual orgasm. They held each other while calming down.

Then John said, “Even when he isn’t present, Greg seems to work his magic; you came.”

“That was all you, you big galoot, he just primed the pump, and hopefully, he’ll do it again soon.” Kim snuggled into John and went to sleep.

Published 
Written by Johnnycumlately
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments