Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

John stayed with Carol for a few nights, much to Kim’s annoyance. Things were icy at work, but fortunately, John and Kim’s areas of responsibility did not have much overlap. He had previously gone back home to get his car. Kim was not home, and he briefly considered calling a locksmith to lock her out. But, in the end, he could not be so cruel.

Then, when Carol went out on her regular girls’ night out, John, left alone in her apartment, realized that he was imposing. He left a note and went to a cheap motel for the night while searching for a longer-term rental. He found a sublet of a studio and took it.

One night after work, he went to his house for more clothes. As he approached, he saw Greg’s car parked in his driveway. His heart sank; he had somehow imagined that Kim might be having second thoughts about Greg. The next morning he called in sick to work and went to an attorney.

Two days later, a very angry Kim barged into his office with an envelope in her hand.  “You bastard,” she practically yelled. “Without so much as warning me, you have me served with divorce papers at my office.”

“Well, since Greg seems to have moved in with you, I assume you have decided to move on.”

“He has not moved in; he was there getting his walking papers. I broke it off with him, you idiot. It’s you I love, not him.”

“Really. Did you fuck him before giving him his walking papers?” Kim looked a little sheepish. “How many times have you given him his ‘walking papers’?" Another guilty look.

“I think you had better take a hard look at yourself, Kim. You are tying yourself in knots to justify your selfish, unethical behavior. I have bent over backward to make allowances for you, but you never get the message. Your actions have been arrogant and hurtful.

“You have picked up Greg’s attitudes in spades. Well, you might as well be with him; you are a pair of selfish cunts who deserve each other.” John turned to go back to his work. Kim threw the divorce papers on the floor and left. John was desolate. He left the office and went home.

For her part, Kim called Carol and began berating her for stealing her husband. “Kim, I have not seen John in days. As much as I am tempted, he has not called me lately.”

“Well, where is he? I thought you and he were shacked up.” Her anger was slowly dissipating.

“I don’t know. He left me a note thanking me for my hospitality last week. Said he had to find his own place. Why don’t you call him yourself; I don’t want to be your go-between.”

Kim was afraid that it was too late to repair the damage to their friendship but apologized anyway. Carol was not ready to kiss and make up so quickly. “You have behaved despicably toward your loving husband. You deserve to lose him.”

“I know; I think I’m addicted to big cocks and being a hot wife. I don’t think I can stop myself.” Kim was crying now.

“Then let John go and be with your big cock lover. Let John make a life with a woman who won’t make him a cuckold. There are lots who would love to have him, perhaps even me.”

Queen_7
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Queen_7

“Greg would never marry me; he may already be married for all I know. He just wants a married white pussy to fuck and a timid husband to dominate. Without John, he loses interest.”

Their conversation ended without any answers for Kim. She went home to her empty house and cried herself to sleep without dinner. She had not changed the bed linen in several days. She woke in a tangled cum soiled mess, to her disgust, and decided to do laundry in the middle of the night.

She also called John. When he groggily answered, she went into a frantic plea for him to come home. “Greg is gone; I sent him away,” she assured him. By the time her jeremiad was finished, John was awake enough to be rational and skeptical.

“How long has he been gone? Did he leave satiated? Has the bed cooled down? How long before he comes back for seconds?” There was silence on the other end.

Then, “You must hate me, to say that to me. I am trying to reconcile with you, to be the way you want.” Her desperate tone was changing to resignation.

John couldn’t keep up the nastiness, “I’m sorry. I am angry, bitter, and unhappy, all thanks to you. How could I ever believe that you would be satisfied with a sex life limited to me? There would always be the nagging suspicion that you are disappointed, or maybe cheating on me behind my back.”

“I understand, but I must have a chance to redeem myself in your eyes. I’m not a bad person, though I guess I have done bad things to you. But, I truly believed that, given a chance, you would enjoy the role of a cuck. I think it fits your personality.”

“Don’t you mean Greg thinks it fits? You didn’t mention this at any time before he came on the scene. What does he think now?”

“I have no idea. Please, John, come home. Give me a chance. I see that I have misjudged you, and I will make it up to you if it takes the rest of my life. There will be no other man in my life. I can’t say it any more clearly or sincerely. I won’t bother you anymore now; I’ll wait for you.” She hung up.

John was wide awake now. He had plenty to think about, so he made a pot of coffee. Finally, when it was time to get ready for work, he made his decision. He sat at his computer and wrote the following email to Kim:

Kim,

I have spent another night trying to see how we might proceed. Here it is. I have a six-month renewable lease at this apartment. I am going to continue to live here for the foreseeable future.

I propose that we reset our relationship to a non-exclusive dating one. It can progress as it might if we have just met. I have only one condition:

You agree that you will not see, speak to, text, or email Greg. If he attempts to contact you, you will not answer, even once. He should not hear your voice or see your face (or any other part of you).

Beyond that, we are both free to be as intimate with each other or others as either of us sees fit. Hopefully, we may soon feel comfortable to raise our level of commitment further.

If you will agree in writing to these conditions, I would love to have dinner with you sometime soon.

Your devoted husband,

John

The End

Published 
Written by Johnnycumlately
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments