Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

“Now let me get this straight,” they were standing on Greg’s front stoop; Kim in last night’s dress, Greg in a bathrobe. “You and John can have side action, but good old Greg must be monogamous. Is that why you bolted for home last night?”

It was Sunday afternoon. Kim had remembered that her car was in Greg’s garage. She declined John’s offer to come in with her, so he dropped her off and he had gone home.

“No, but I wanted us to reconnect last night, and when I saw you fucking that woman and after talking with her pathetic cuck husband, I needed to go to John and tell him I’m sorry for my earlier behavior, and how much I love him. I didn’t go home; I went to Carol’s apartment where they were. We spent the night together, the three of us.”

Segue

She had felt like an intruder when she rang Carol’s doorbell, but the looks of concern from both John and her lifelong friend when they saw it was her, warmed her heart. “What’s happened, are you all right?” John asked as he wrapped his arms around her. Carol joined the hug waiting to comfort her.

“I just needed to tell you both how much I love you and to make amends for my earlier behavior.” She didn’t know why she felt like crying. From the looks of their lack of clothing, she assumed they were being intimate. “I shouldn’t have come, I know.”

But they all sat on the living room sofa, Carol brought wine, and Kim described the events at the dance club. Carol was somewhat appalled, John was somewhat aroused. When Kim saw his condition she asked, “What’s this? Isn’t Carol taking good care of you darling?”

Carol reached over her to grasp John’s burgeoning cock and replied, “That’s his second wind, or maybe his third, it’s been a long evening. Would you like to help us out here?” She leaned in and kissed Kim on the lips. “He is your husband, after all. I’m just borrowing him while you are otherwise busy.”

Kim tried to demur, saying it was their night to play, but John quieted her by kissing her and then kissing Carol. She definitely detected a taste of pussy on his lips. He slid her dress straps off her shoulders and exposed her breasts, then he took a nipple in his mouth and sucked it hard. Carol gave her a questioning look, causing Kim to pull her head down to the other nipple.

“Oh god yes, that feels soo nice,” she moaned, laying her head back and closing her eyes. “Who would like to play with my pussy? I’ve been horny all night.” Carol wasted no time lifting Kim’s dress and, seeing no panties, placing her warm palm on her pussy. Her middle finger soon found the wet, slippery gash that led between her labia.

Kim responded by feeling for Carol’s pussy with one hand and John’s hard cock with the other. After all the stimulation from earlier, she was ready to cum almost instantly so when John slid to the floor and touched her clit with the tip of his tongue, she experienced a paroxysm of pleasure. She pulled Carol tightly to her and kissed her desperately.

“May I fuck my husband?” she asked.

Carol smiled and answered, “May I place his cock at your pussy lips? I’d like that right now.” Kim just nodded and opened her legs widely. Carol slid to the floor and she and John pulled Kim’s ass to the edge of the cushion. Then, before John could get in position she added her kiss to Kim’s thoroughly wet pussy lips.

John was in heaven; this was one of his favorite fantasies: two beautiful women wanting to have sex with him and each other. Unfortunately, his endurance was mostly used up earlier, so it soon became a girl-on-girl party with him being the cheering section.

“You know, I’ve always been jealous of your slim gorgeous body Kim,” Carol whispered, caressing her breast. “But you were such a prude as a kid, I never dared to come on to you. Now that you have become a hot wife,I want to make love to you.” They kissed again.

“And I envied your voluptuous curves when we were young, but my conservative family made such a thing about original sin, I was ashamed of my thoughts. I guess we both are late bloomers. I hope my husband will share you with me sometimes.” Kim reached between Carol’s legs and touched her sensitive pussy lips.

John spoke up, “If I can handle seeing Greg fucking you, I’m sure that Carol will, no problem, especially if I can watch. I’m liking where this is going very much.” He sat back and watched them pleasuring each other.

KeiraAngel
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KeiraAngel

It was the wee hours when they finally all piled onto Carol’s bed and fell into a sated sleep, not waking until mid-morning.

After a sumptuous brunch, they dropped Carol off and went to retrieve Kim’s car. The women made plans for the next weekend. Kim was feeling quite serene when she rang Greg’s doorbell.

Return

“Well, you may as well come in. I was just making a Bloody Mary, hair of the dog. I’ll make two.” While Greg made the drinks, Kim texted John, “Stopping for a drink. Shouldn’t be long.”

He placed her drink beside her and sat across from her on the sofa. When he sat down his robe opened partially revealing his flaccid penis. “That cute, soft thing looks so harmless lying there with its head covered by your foreskin. One would never guess what havoc it can cause when rampant.” Kim licked her lips salaciously at Greg before taking a sip of her drink. “Did you satisfy Jane last night at the club or did you have to take her home?”

Greg smiled at her, “You should have waited around. Several people wanted to get at her, so I backed out and let them finish the job. Her husband never returned to the club. I wondered if he was with you.”

“I felt sorry for him, that’s all. He gave me a ride to Carol’s house and dropped me off.”

“Why don’t you come over here and see if you can wake this guy up?” Greg undid the belt of his robe and lifted his soft cock onto his belly, exposing his large balls. Kim slipped onto the carpet and knee-walked to the sofa. She pushed the straps of her dress off her shoulders, lowering the cups from her breasts.

For a few moments, she rested there on her heels, caressing her nipples and watching Greg’s eyes devour her tits and his cock responding slowly. Then she leaned in and licked his balls, starting under them and moving up his cock to the tip then back down to take each of them in turn into her mouth and sucking it.

After teasing him for a few minutes she lifted his, now hard, cock from his belly and took it into her mouth. “Mmmm, tastes good like a cock should. Where would you like to deposit your cum, my mouth or my pussy?”

“Oh, I want to plant it deep in your pussy. But first I want to learn what is so great about eating you; your husband seems to love doing it. Lie down and spread your legs. You will be my first licked pussy.”

Kim was shocked by this admission. “You mean you have never licked a pussy? I’ll be your first? I’m honored” She laid back and placed one foot on the floor and the other on the sofa back. Then she pulled her pussy lips apart, exposing her inner labia and clit for Greg.

“Right there, big boy,” she tapped an index finger on her center of pleasure and closed her eyes waiting. “A couple have been there before you but it is shiny and new today, much nicer than you have left it for my husband at times.” Kim wondered why she felt the need to needle Greg; had last night altered the landscape for her?

As it turned out, Greg was a bit clumsy with his tongue, so before long,  Kim pulled him up and said, “Let’s do what we do best. You clearly don’t want to be doing this. Slide that monster of yours into my tight little pussy and drive me to distraction for a while.”

A relieved Greg replied, “Yeah, but you’ll have to get me hard again; I lost it concentrating on my tongue work,” he laid back and spread his legs apart. Of course, Kim had no trouble licking him hard; then she climbed astraddle him and guided him to her moist labia.

“You left me hanging last night, now you must make up for it. I want three orgasms before I go home. And I don’t have all day; I have to make dinner for my darling husband.”

Just then her phone chirped with a text from John, “Will you be home soon?”

She handed the phone to Greg to read and said, “Reply with a picture,” she pointed down to their sex parts about to merge. He snapped it and sent it. “You men are so needy. How can I keep you both happy?” Then she sat firmly down driving his cock in deeply and hugged him around his neck as she watched his cock disappear into her.

Her three big O’s came in rapid succession soon followed by an explosive blast of cum from Greg deep in her vagina and leaking out onto his balls and sofa. She left him seated in place while she attempted to clean up, then kissed him goodbye and left.

Somehow, Kim felt that she had entered a new zone of contentment that the world seemed to have opened for her; a contented husband, a compliant lover, and a loving friendship renewed. Life was good.

Published 
Written by Johnnycumlately
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments