Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The day after James’s evening with Mary was a busy one for him. The morning was packed with lectures. He had two assignments that were shortly due, so his afternoon was spent working in the library. By the time the end of the day came round, he decided that he deserved a drink at the Pig for all his hard work.

He got there quite late and it was full of people. He could see a number of fellow students, including his nemesis, Dan, but he ignored them. He looked around to see if Mary was there, but he couldn’t see her, so he just stood at the bar enjoying a beer.

“Hello James, I see you’re drinking alone.”

He turned to see who was talking to him and found it was June.

“Oh, hi June. Yes, I’ve got so much on that I really don’t have any time to socialise at all, but I just needed a drink.”

“Oh, poor you. I hear you’re having your picture painted by Mary.”

“Yes, she offered to do it.”

“Well, I’m sure it will be good. She’s very talented.”

“Yes, I’ve seen some of her work. It’s exceptionally good.”

“Could I come and watch you sitting?”

‘You’d have to ask Mary. Anyway, I don’t think I’ll be able to sit for a few weeks now. Too many assignments due.”

June put a hand on his forearm.

“Perhaps I can help you,” she said, stroking his arm as she looked into his eyes.

James leaned towards her and kissed her. He knew what she was saying and the idea was appealing, but he was determined to stick to his plan. He wasn’t going to have a relationship with June.

“Oh, I’ve no doubt about that,” he said, “but we both know what will happen.”

“What’s so bad about that? We all need time for ourselves.”

“We do, and we’ll have that in the weeks ahead. Right now, I need to concentrate on finishing my assignments.”

But June wasn’t giving up that easily.

“I understand, but I really miss you and the fun we’ve had together.”

“I know and I miss it too. But you mustn’t feel that I’m the only option. I’m sure there are plenty of fellows who’d give their right arm to spend some time with you.”

“I don’t want them, I want you.”

James was starting to feel hassled. He was also feeling bad and he wasn’t sure how to fix it without getting involved.

“Look, I just need to go to the bathroom. I’ll be back shortly and we can talk about it.”

He left her at the bar and went to the bathroom. When he got inside, he saw that Dan was at one of the urinals, so he went to the one next to him. He unzipped his jeans and fiddled with his boxers, getting his cock out.

Dan looked at him and was about to say something when his eyes drifted down and he saw James’s cock.

James didn’t look at him. He pulled back his foreskin, revealing his glans, and started to pee. When he finished, he squeezed his cock from the base forward, then shook it, making sure there were no drops left, before stuffing it back into his boxers.

That was when he turned to Dan, his jeans still unzipped showing his boxers bulging with his genitals. He saw that Dan was still looking at him, his mouth open. He also saw that Dan was still holding his cock, and that it was considerably smaller than average.

“Oh, hello Dan,” James said.

“Fucking hell,” Dan replied, “where did you get that thing?”

“You mean this?” James replied, pulling his cock out again and waving it up and down, “it’s just a man’s cock.”

“It’s a fucking monster.”

“Oh, I don’t know. The girls don’t seem to think so. They like it.”

“It’s fucking weird.”

“No, it’s not. It’s just a cock. Would you like to touch it?”

“Shit, no,” Dan said, but secretly he did want to touch it. He wanted to see what it felt like in his hand.

“Try it. I know the girls like touching it. I bet your girlfriend would like to touch it.”

“No, she wouldn’t. Anyway, she’s not going to see it.”

“Ah, that’s a shame. I think she’d like a cock she could actually feel inside her.”

“Watch your mouth, ginger, or I’ll rearrange your teeth.”

“Oh, big strong man with a little cock,” James said, reaching forward and grabbing Dan’s cock.

Dan pushed him away and glared at him, ignoring the jolt he’d felt when James had held his cock, and its now-growing erection. He quickly stuffed it back inside his jockeys and zipped up his jeans.

“You just stay away from Sandy and stay away from me,” he said, then turned around and left.

James smiled. He’d seen how Dan’s cock had responded to his touch and knew instinctively that he would be a willing cuck. He put his cock back in his boxers and zipped up his jeans, then returned to the bar.

“You were a long time,” June said.

“I had a little discussion with Dan.”

“Oh, really? That arrogant idiot? What did you talk about?”

“Not much, really. He likes making fun of us red-heads.”

“Well, I wouldn’t take any notice of him. Anyway, I love your red hair.”

“That’s good, because it’s all I have,” he said, smiling, “but I really do need to go and do some work.”

June looked disappointed, but tried to conceal it.

“OK. I suppose I shouldn’t be selfish, but I’ll be at my parents’ home if you change your mind.”

James kissed her goodbye and left the pub. When he got home, he got undressed and had a shower, then put on some shorts as he set about making coffee. When it was ready, he took it to his small desk and sat down to work on one of his assignments.

He managed to get about half an hour done when there was a knock at the door. He answered it to find his landlady standing there together with Jill.

“Good evening, James,” she said, “your aunt here is looking for you.”

“Thank you, Mrs Mason. Hello, Auntie Jill, come on in. I’ll just put on a shirt.”

Jill stepped inside and Mrs Mason left. James closed the door.

“What are you doing here?” he asked, “these are student digs and far too basic for you.”

“I didn’t come for the room,” Jill said, her hand rubbing his chest and feeling his nipples, “I came for you.”

“But I’m trying to do some work.”

“A little break is probably a good idea.”

“Where’s Harry?”

“He’s waiting in the car.”

“Go and fetch him. Mrs Mason will be far less inquisitive if she thinks your husband is here too.”

Jill left the room, returning with Harry, who sat down in the easy chair.

“I introduced him to your landlady,” she said.

“Good, but this is still not a good idea.”

“You have no idea how sexy you are, have you? I’ve thought of nothing else all day long. I need you now. I can’t stand it any longer.”

James looked at her. She was pleading with him, begging him.

“Why didn’t you fuck your husband?”

“I did, but it’s not the same. I can’t feel him like I can feel you.”

James glanced at Harry who looked down at the floor. He realised that this was an opportunity to take complete control over the relationship.

“Did he cum in you?”

“Yes, but not that it was very noticeable.”

“That may be, but I’m not fucking your cunt when it’s had his cock in it, however small it might be, and when he’s dribbled his cum in it.”

He turned to Harry.

“I told you before, your wife’s cunt belongs to me. From now on you don’t fuck her unless I specifically say you can. Do you understand?”

“Yes,” Harry whispered.

“I didn’t hear your answer,” James snapped.

“Yes,” Harry said, much louder.

“Yes, what?” James snapped again.

“Yes, sir,” Harry answered.

James turned to Jill.

“And you, Jill. If you want me, that’s fine, but it’s my rules. Firstly, your husband doesn’t fuck you, and you don’t suck him either. I don’t want to kiss your mouth if it’s had another man’s cock in it. You can jerk him off.”

“Secondly, we don’t meet here. You will send Harry to pick me up and we’ll meet at your house or somewhere else, if you prefer. If I want to fuck you, I’ll call and you will send Harry to pick me up.”

“I like your body. It gives me great pleasure and I’m not going to share it with anyone else. Now I think you better go home and think about what I’ve said. If you’re happy to follow my rules, call me.”

Jill was looking at him wide-eyed. What he’d said scared her, but also gave her a frisson of excitement. This boy-man was so dominant, so masculine, and so sexy. She didn’t care about keeping Harry away, but she did care about keeping James.

“I can give you the answer now,” she said, “of course your rules are fine.”

“Good, then call me on Sunday and we’ll set a date for next week.”

He turned to Harry.

“And you,” he said, “what about you?”

“Whatever you say, sir.”

James looked at him, pleased with the answer. His instinct to take control had been right. The only problem was that this scenario had aroused him and his resolve was weakening. He wanted to fuck Jill, but he couldn’t back down now. It was then that Jill provided an opening.

“James, please come and spend some time with me. I’ll do whatever you want.”

James waited a while, pretending to think.

“OK,” he replied, “I’ll give you two hours, but we go to your house.”

Jill squealed with delight and leapt forward to kiss him before dragging her husband up out of the chair. James put on a shirt and grabbed his keys, and they left.

When they got to the car, Harry opened the front passenger door for Jill.

“No, Harry, your wife is sitting in the back with me.”

Harry opened a back door and both Jill and James got in, after which he got into the driver’s seat and they started off for the house.

James opened the waistband of his shorts and pulled down the zip. He has no underwear on and his cock sprang out.

“James!” Jill exclaimed, “put it away. Someone might see.”

“If anyone looks, all they’ll see is your head,” he said, “now bend down and suck my cock.”

Jill looked at him, then bent over and pulled back his foreskin, licking around his glans before letting his foreskin go until it rolled back to meet her tongue.

She held his shaft at the top, keeping pressure on his foreskin to cover his glans and stuck the tip of her tongue between his glans and his foreskin, pushing her tongue as far in as it could go, then moving it around to tickle his corona.

His foreskin now covered his glans again, but her tongue was in between and moving around.

No one had ever done this to James before. It gave him unique sensations and he let himself sink into them.

“Fuck, that’s good Jill,” he said softly, closing his eyes.

Jill carried on licking around, her tongue probing everywhere. She tickled the sensitive bit on the underside, the two mounds of his glans around his slit, and the bit in between.

She probed his slit, the tip of her tongue separating the mounds, then moved on to swirl round his corona. She gulped every now and then, swallowing her saliva and his precum.

After a few minutes, she stopped and lifted her head. She pulled his foreskin back and looked at his glans before giving it a lick then looking up at his face.

“You have the most beautiful and exciting cock I’ve ever seen,” she said, “I could spend hours just playing with it, seeing how it grows, watching it pulse, tasting your precum. It’s so damn rigid but the skin is so soft. It’s just the best.”

She bent forward again, but this time took him deep into her mouth until he felt her palate scrape his glans as he slid to the back of her throat. She swallowed, making her muscles contract and massage his glans. His cock jerked.

She slid her mouth all the way back up again until only the head of his cock was between her lips, her tongue licking it, before sliding it all the way back in again.

He was oozing precum all the time, making her swallow regularly, which increased his pleasure and made him produce more precum. It wasn’t long before his shaft and balls were slick with the fluids that were oozing out between Jill’s lips.

He still had his eyes closed, his mind concentrating on the feelings in his cock. He had involuntarily put a hand on the back of Jill’s head and was pushing her down, making her splutter.

He was close to cumming when suddenly he felt the car stop, he opened his eyes and saw that they had arrived at the house.

Harry got out of the car and opened the back door to see his wife’s mouth locked over James’s cock. James looked at him.

“Your wife is a fantastic cock-sucker,” he said, then “Jill, you need to stop. We’ve arrived.”

Harry didn’t say anything, just stood there.

Jill lifted her head from his cock and gave him a kiss before getting out of the car. James zipped up his shorts and also got out, then the three of them went inside.

“Would you like a drink?” Harry asked.

“Yes,” James replied, “you can get me a beer and something for Jill and bring it to your bedroom.”

He took Jill’s hand and the two of them went into the master bedroom. It was no different from when he’d been before. He went over to the bed and sat on the end of it on Harry’s side.

“Next time, I’m going to bring some clothes,” he said, “as well as a toothbrush, toothpaste, razor, hairbrush. I want you to put my clothes in the wardrobe where Harry’s are, and my other things in the bathroom. I’ll also give you a picture to put next to your side of the bed.”

Jill looked at him with a big smile. She understood that he was displacing her husband as the man of the house, but she was also pleased that this meant he was establishing a permanent presence.

“Of course,” she replied.

Just then Harry came in with their drinks on a tray. He put the tray on a table and handed the beer to James and a glass of red wine to Jill.

“Thanks, Harry,” James said, taking a swig from the bottle, then standing up and putting it back on the tray.

He undid his shirt and took it off, throwing it on the floor, then undid his shorts and dropped them.

Jill looked at him with her mouth half open, her heart beating rapidly. He looks like a Greek God, she thought, her eyes roaming over his body and taking in his muscular thighs and powerful glutes, providing the strength necessary to drive the huge cock sticking out in front of him into her cunt.

She could feel her pussy moisten in anticipation. She was wearing a summer dress with no underwear, and it wouldn’t be long before she felt her juices dribbling down her inner thighs.

She stepped forward and fondled his cock, stroking his shaft and pulling his foreskin back and forth, watching it roll off his glans then back again.

“You see that, Harry? That’s a proper cock, a man’s cock. That’s why your wife likes it. She doesn’t want your pathetic little thing anymore.”

Harry groaned, a groan of pleasure. James noticed and carried on humiliating him.

“Take off your clothes, Harry, and get onto the bed and lie on your back. Jill, you get undressed now.”

Harry quickly undressed and walked over to get onto the bed. Jill unzipped her dress and stepped out of it.

“Naughty girl. You’re not wearing any underwear,” James said, laughing.

He reached forward and felt between her legs.

“And you’re wet, like a bitch on heat. It’ll make it easy for my cock. Now get on the bed and kneel over your husband so that he can lick your cunt.”

Jill did as she was told, kneeling over Harry’s face and lowering herself so that he could lick her. He lapped up her juices then sucked at her labia before inserting his tongue between them and probing her hole.

James got on the bed next to them. He reached for Harry’s cock and gave it a few strokes, feeling it jerk under his touch. He’d already decided he was going to fuck Jill over Harry’s face.

He wanted Harry to watch his cock going in and out of her cunt, knowing that his own cock wasn’t allowed to do that anymore. That would be humiliating but would also excite him.

He wasn’t sure, however, whether he should make Harry cum first. If he did, Harry would lose his sexual tension, and that might make the humiliation too extreme.

James shifted to kneel over Harry, shuffling up until he was behind Jill. He gave Jill’s butt a slap.

“Lift yourself up, Jill. Your husband wants to watch my cock going into you.”

Jill raised herself on her knees and James shuffled forward until his cock was poised at her entrance which was directly above Harry’s face.

Harry couldn’t believe how erotic it looked. Jill’s labia, glistening with his saliva and her juices, hung down just inches away from his face, a few pearly drops clinging to their edge. James’s huge covered glans was brushing against them, parting them gently.

He could see the underside of James’s shaft with its network of prominent veins and his thick urethra standing out all the way along, his hairy balls hanging down at the end, gently swaying. The whole scenario was framed with a halo of fiery red pubic hair.

He lifted his head and licked James’s balls, moving them around with his tongue, then licked up his shaft. James angled his hips down so that his cock dipped downwards. Harry took it in his mouth and sucked.

“That’s right, cucky,” James said, “now you know why your wife wants me, not your little prick.” He reached behind him and felt for Harry’s cock. It was standing up and jerking. He gave it a few tugs then left it alone.

“Time to stop sucking and put my cock into your wife’s cunt.”

Harry reluctantly took James’s cock out of his mouth. He gripped the shaft and pulled back his foreskin to reveal the purple glans with precum oozing out of its slit. He gave it a quick lick then rubbed it along Jill’s slit, opening up her labia, before positioning it at her entrance.

James pushed forward so that his head nudged against her entrance. There was a brief moment of resistance, but with a little flick of his hips his glans popped through her vaginal sphincter and pushed open her vaginal walls.

“Aaaaah,” Jill sighed, “oh, that feels so good.”

Harry watched as James’s cock slid into his wife. He saw how her labia strained and were dragged inwards as they were forced apart by his thick cock. He couldn’t believe that this thing would actually fit inside her. He groaned and reached down for his own cock.

James continued pushing into Jill. Her vaginal walls, slick with her juices, caressed his cock as it opened them up, the spongy flesh tickling his corona then rippling round to clasp his shaft.

“Ooof,” Jill cried as his cockhead bumped into her cervix.

James stopped pushing momentarily, then with a series of little thrusts he bumped against her cervix until he felt it rub his cockhead as he slid past it until he bumped into the end of her passage.

He stayed there without moving for a while, enjoying the feeling of her vagina clasping his cock, then started moving with small thrusts, deliberately bumping against the end of her tunnel, forcing it to elongate.

“Oh God,” Jill cried, “oh, you gorgeous man.”

She pushed back against him, trying to get more of his cock into her even though she felt completely stuffed by him. She could feel the warmth of his cock inside her, seeming to spread throughout her groin, and her clit seemed to itch.

“Oooh. Oooh. Oooh. Oooh,” she wailed as she felt him thrust in and out of her.

James felt his cock going further and further in as her vagina stretched to accommodate his length. He increased the power and speed of his thrusts until he was pounding in and out of her, his balls bouncing against her clit. He could hear Harry groaning as he watched his wife being fucked.

“Do you like that, Harry? Do you like watching me fuck your wife? Do you like hearing her cries of pleasure? That’s because she’s got a real cock inside her, one that she can feel. One that touches parts in her that you can never reach.”

Harry groaned again and just as he did so, Jill gave a shriek and all her muscles clenched as her cunt started spasming rhythmically, clutching and releasing James’s cock, liquid spurting out around the base of his shaft.

SamyReyes
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SamyReyes

He stopped moving and kept still as Jill orgasmed, her body shaking with her muscle tension until it calmed down and she let out a long sigh. She leaned forward and rested her forehead on the bed. James leaned over her and kissed her back, then lifted himself and reached back again for Harry’s cock.

“Your turn,” he said, tugging it.

Harry didn’t last long. It was only a minute or two before his little cock jerked and James felt his palm get wet. He withdrew his hand and put it onto Harry’s mouth.

“Lick your cum off my hand.”

Harry licked it off then said “Thank you, sir.”

“Do you like seeing my cock in your wife’s cunt, Harry?”

“Yes, sir, I do.”

“That’s good, because it’s the only cock that she wants. Your miserable little prick will not be going into her vagina again, only mine. Your cum will not be going inside your wife anymore, not her cunt or her mouth, it will dribble onto your stomach instead. The only sperm that will be inside your wife’s vagina or her mouth will be mine.”

“Oh god,” Harry groaned. He was really quite conflicted now. His sexual tension had been released and he was now watching this boy use his wife as his personal fucktoy without the counter-balance of lust.

But it was too late. This boy had stolen his wife and cuckolded him, then dominated and humiliated him. His wife was infatuated with this boy and, if he wanted to stay with her, he would have to accept it.

James started moving again. As he did so, he reached underneath Jill and cupped her tits, her nipples between his fingers. He liked her tits. They were big and still surprisingly firm.

Jill started moving with him, loving the feeling of that huge cock filling her. She rotated her hips as they fucked, feeling his head brush against different parts inside, and the base of his shaft pushing different parts of her slit.

They had a good rhythm going. He could feel her using her pelvic muscles to grip and release him in different places. His glans was uncovered as he thrust forward exposing his corona to the ecstatic tickle of the friction against her vaginal walls, then the special feeling as his foreskin rolled back to cover his sensitive cockhead as he pulled back.

Harry watched as they fucked. He could see the boy’s thick urethra sticking out from the underside of his cock as he barrelled in and out. He saw the way his balls swung back and forth with his strokes, banging against his wife’s clit.

He marvelled at his control, especially how, as he pulled almost all of the way out, the outline of his glans was visible through the skin of Jill’s labia, before it hammered back in again.

He could hear the squelching sounds they were making and feel their juices dripping onto his chin. He started to get hard again.

James was now moving much faster. He pounded in and out of Jill’s cunt. He let go of her tits and held her hips, pulling her onto his cock until he felt no space between them.

Jill was grunting as they fucked. She couldn’t believe how good this felt, how hot she was inside. It felt like his cock was in her stomach with the tip in her throat. She started wailing again, then crying with joy.

James fucked her like a demon, slapping her butt every now and then, then leaning forward and grabbing her hair to pull her head back.

“I’m going to cum in you, slut, fill your cunt with my sperm,” he panted, then gave an extra hard thrust and held still as he felt his balls rise and cling to his shaft, forcing his sperm into his prostate to mix with his other secretions, then surge up his urethra to jet into Jill’s vagina, spraying semen all around.

“Aaargh,” he cried as his cock expanded and jerked, then relaxed for half a second before expanding again and shooting another huge rope of semen deep inside her, followed by another two, somewhat weaker, ejaculations.

“Oh. Oh. Oh,” Jill murmured, her cunt clutching at his cock, milking it as he jerked, “oh God, James.” Her whole body was infused with a warm glow, and she felt a huge emotional bond with him as his cock pulsed inside her.

Harry watched it all from below. He saw James’s balls rise up as his shaft seemed to expand. He saw the base of his shaft jerk and the small bit of his urethra that he could see expand as semen surged through it.

He found it incredibly exciting, and lifted his head to lick James’s balls as they clung to his shaft, providing James with additional sensations as he came.

As he felt each ejaculation through his tongue, Harry imagined James’s slit opening and shooting streams of thick semen into Jill’s vagina. He imagined the millions of sperm swimming around then up through her cervix and into her womb and, in that moment, he wanted her to be impregnated.

After he’d finished ejaculating, James leaned over to rest on Jill’s back. He could feel that Harry was still licking his balls, which had now descended again, and quite enjoyed the sensation.

Jill was still breathing heavily, enjoying the feeling of his cock inside her. She squeezed him with her pelvic muscles, sending shivers down his spine.

“You want some more?” he asked.

“No, just feeling you inside,” she replied.

They stayed like that for a while until James felt his cock begin to contract. He pulled it out and it angled down to fall onto Harry’s mouth, where it was greedily sucked in. A stream of semen flowed out afterwards, dribbling onto Harry’s face.

Harry sucked at James’s cock, eking out every last drop of semen, then pulled back his foreskin and cleaned around his glans with his tongue. James let him finish, then lifted himself off and lay down on his side next to him, watching as he licked Jill’s cunt clean.

“You’re a good cuck, Harry,” he said.

“Thank you, sir,” Harry replied.

James felt very satisfied. He’d had a good fuck with another man’s wife and cum inside her. Her husband was a willing cuckold and seemed to enjoy it. He’d taken control of their relationship and they were completely committed to him. Not bad for a youngster still at university.

Jill got off her knees and sat on the bed next to James. She rubbed his stomach and then threaded her fingers through his pubic hair, pulling at it.

“I like you,” she said, “you’re cheeky, arrogant, funny, clever, and you’re very sexy. You’ve also got a magnificent cock that you know how to use.”

“You’re not bad yourself,” James replied, “you’ve had two children who are now grown up, yet you’ve got a damn sexy figure. Your tits are out of this world, you’ve got a flat stomach and a tight cunt, and you’re an incredible fuck.”

Jill beamed.

“But, my gorgeous cumslut, I have to go back now and work.”

“Oh, must you?”

“Yes, I must.”

He kissed her then got off the bed to fetch his shirt and shorts and get dressed.

“Come on, Harry, move. You’ve got to take me back home.”

Harry got off the bed and got dressed. Jill watched them, thinking how different they were. She loved Harry, but he just couldn’t satisfy her, which was why they had started out on the cuckold lifestyle.

And now, here she was. She’d found a man who could satisfy her, but he was young and would inevitably prefer someone younger. Still, she would enjoy him while she could.

She got off the bed and went with them to the door, not bothering to put on anything. James gave her a last kiss, feeling her tits against his chest. He rubbed her slit, then turned round and left with Harry.

“Do you like doing what I say?” he asked as they were driving back.

“Yes,” Harry replied, “I do. I like your strength and control. You’re a leader and I’m not. I’m a follower and you’re the sort of man I like to follow. And you are a man, even though you’re still so young. Not only are you a man in the physical sense, you’re also mature in your understanding of life.”

“Are you attracted to me?”

“In a strange way, yes. You turn me on.”

James was silent for the rest of the journey. When they arrived at his place, he told Harry to come inside with him. Harry parked the car and they went in together.

James rummaged around in the drawers of his desk and found a photograph of himself. It was taken on the beach when he was last on holiday and showed off his physique.

“Take this, Harry, and put it next to your bed on your wife’s side. When you lie next to her, looking at her, you will see it. You will remember how I fuck her, how I cum in her, how she screams and how she orgasms. You will also remember that her cunt is mine, and that only my cock is allowed in it.”

Harry took the photograph and looked at it. God, the boy looked beautiful. That shock of red hair, the muscular chest, the thick thighs and strong glutes. He felt his cock stir.

James watched his reactions. He reached out and rubbed the front of Harry’s trousers, feeling his cock grow.

“I see you like it,” he said, “would you like me to fuck you one day?”

“God, yes,” Harry blurted out, “I would.”

“You better speak to Jill about it.”

“Oh, I will,” Harry said.

“Very well, off you go now.”

Harry turned round and left, clutching the photograph.

James sat down at his desk. Although he’d had a good time and enjoyed himself, he was angry that he’d allowed his lust to triumph over his discipline. He’d said he was going to be celibate until his meeting with a Caroline, yet he’d fallen at the first hurdle.

Still, it was only another two days, so he would redouble his efforts.

He went to take a shower. As he stood under the hot water, he replayed the evening in his head. He’d enjoyed dominating Harry and making him watch close up as another man ejaculated inside his wife’s vagina.

He’d enjoyed fucking Jill. She was a damn good fuck and gave him exquisite feelings in his cock. He also liked cumming inside her. There was something special about filling a woman with semen, especially if she were unprotected. Perhaps he’d get her to stop the pill.

When he finished showering, he brushed his teeth and got ready to go to bed. Once there he lay in his back, idly playing with his cock as he wondered what his date with Caroline would be like.

****************

The next two days went past quite quickly. James kept his resolve and didn’t do any socialising. That was good for him as he was able to actually do some work on his assignments.

By the time Saturday morning came round, he was really looking forward to his date with Caroline. He checked the local cinemas and found one with a nice romcom. He didn’t know what kind of films Caroline liked, but romcoms were a pretty safe bet.

He’d had his usual morning shower followed by a close shave, then had some cereal before he got dressed. After eating he selected a dark blue cotton shirt and a pair of light blue cotton trousers, together with a pair of white boxers. He got dressed and put on his usual black leather shoes before selecting a dark blue blazer, then sat down in the easy chair and thought about his plans for the day.

He left for the Pig and Whistle at 11.45. He wanted to be there first. When he got there, he found a table at the side and sat down. It wasn’t long before Caroline appeared at the entrance.

He stood up and waved as he saw her scanning the room. She spotted him and waved back, a big smile on her face, then walked over to meet him.

“Hello Caroline,” he said, kissing her on each cheek, then holding her chair out for her to sit down.

“Hello James,” she replied, “you look very smart.”

“Thank you,” he said, “and you look absolutely beautiful.”

Caroline blushed and sat down, pushing her long blonde hair away from her face. She had the bluest of blue eyes, with a dark blue limbal ring around her irises.

She was wearing a cream blouse with short sleeves. The top two buttons were open, showing just a hint of her substantial bust. Underneath she wore a pair of black slacks that flared at the bottom.

She was wearing a flesh-coloured bra and a matching thong but, of course, James didn’t know this.

“I’ll just go and get some menus,” James said, “can I get you something to drink?”

“A glass of Chablis, please,” she replied.

James went to fetch two menus and order the wine for her as well as a glass of Bordeaux for himself. He tucked the menus under his arm, picked up the glasses and returned to the table.

They clinked glasses and each took a sip of their wine before starting to look at the menu.

James decided to have a Caesar salad and Caroline decided on a prawn salad. James went to the bar to order these, giving back the menus at the same time, then returned to the table.

“Did you tell your parents that you were going to a film?”

“Yes. They asked with whom, but I didn’t tell them. I didn’t tell them what we were going to see either, as I didn’t know,” she said laughing.

“I thought we’d go for a romcom. Pretty Woman with Richard Gere and Julia Roberts looks quite good.”

“Oh yes,” Caroline answered enthusiastically, “I’ve heard good reports on it.”

“Good, that’s settled. It starts at 2.30, so we have plenty of time. The cinema is only ten minutes’ walk away.”

They were soon engaged in lively discussion, finding out about each other and their experiences during the week. Caroline felt relaxed with James. He was easy to talk to and listened well.

Their lunch arrived and James ordered two more glasses of wine, as they’d both finished their first ones.

They carried on talking as they ate. It wasn’t long before they were finished, as were their second glasses of wine. Caroline excused herself to go to the bathroom. James stood up and held out her chair.

He paid the check while she was gone and, when she returned, he suggested that it was time to walk to the cinema, standing aside for her to walk to the door.

When they got to the street, he put his arm through hers as they walked. After a few minutes, he felt her hand touching his and they interlaced fingers.

James liked her. She was intelligent, quick-thinking, funny, and provocative. He liked her voice and her laugh, and he thought she smelled lovely.

Caroline thought that James was fabulous. She found him intelligent and somewhat irreverent, but his manners were perfect and he behaved impeccably. She thought that he was extremely good-looking. He also had an air of authority and protection about him. She felt safe having him next to her.

When they got to the cinema, he asked which part of the house she’d like.

“Towards the back,” she answered.

That suited him well. This cinema had double seats at the back so that couples could sit together without anything between them. He asked Caroline if she would be happy with that.

“Oh yes,” she said, “that would be just fine.” She was feeling a little light-headed after the wine.

He paid for the tickets and they went in to sit down. James sat to the left of Caroline. He put his right arm on the back of the chair, but didn’t touch her. She sat with her right hand in the chair arm and her left hand on her lap.

The film started shortly after they arrived. It was a fun film, about a man who falls for a prostitute, how they interact and how she charms everyone.

After a while James let his arm slide down so that it was resting on Caroline’s shoulders. When she didn’t shrug him off, he curled his hand round to touch her right shoulder, stroking it then holding it.

She angled her head down onto his right shoulder and put her hand in top of his right thigh. They carried on watching the film like that for several minutes until he felt her head nuzzling into him.

He took his hand off her shoulder and stroked her cheek, then used it to turn her head towards him as he leaned down and kissed her gently.

Caroline looked up at him and opened her mouth. Her tongue flicked out and licked his lips before parting them to lick his teeth. In no time they were locked in a passionate embrace, sucking each other’s tongues and probing each other’s mouths.

James felt his cock swell and stiffen as they kissed. Her reactions had been wholly unexpected and out of the blue. Caroline, meanwhile, had surprised herself. Perhaps it was the wine, perhaps the film, but she wanted to do more than just hold hands.

She was not as inexperienced as people thought. She’d had quite a few boyfriends and done some exploring with them. She’d seen the cocks of a few of them and jerked some, even watching one of them cum.

She’d also let some of the boys play with her tits and two of them touch her cunt. One of those had tried to push his cock into her, but she’d pulled away.

She was still a virgin, but she had a collection of dildos which she regularly used, imagining they were cocks inside her.

James felt her hand creep up his thigh then move over to rub his cock through his trousers, which responded by jerking and growing.

He reached for her blouse with his left hand and undid the next two buttons, then put his hand inside and reached round her back to loosen her bra. It fell forward, releasing her tits.

He moved his hand back to the front and cupped her right tit, feeling its weight and size, then tracing his fingertips over her nipple before squeezing it gently between his thumb and forefinger. He felt her draw in her breath sharply.

They carried on kissing and touching, ignoring the film, both of them now breathing heavily. James loved the feel of her breasts. They were large and firm, standing out from her body, with quite prominent nipples. He reckoned she was at least a 38DD.

Caroline liked the feel of his hand on her breasts. He knew just where to squeeze and where to tickle. Her nipples had grown hard and elongated, and itched under his feathery touch.

She also felt that same itch between her legs and shifted herself in the seat, trying to relieve it.

James broke their kiss. Without saying a word, he dipped his head down and licked her right breast, his tongue tickling her areola, then sucked it into his mouth.

He kept sucking, feeling her long and hard nipple with his tongue, while Caroline squirmed in her seat, her groin prickling.

“Oh, James,” she breathed softly, throwing her head back.

James carried on sucking while she continued wriggling around. He reached down and moved her hand from his cock, unzipped his trousers and undid the buttons on his boxers, then pulled out his cock and put her hand on his now-naked shaft.

Caroline’s heart leapt as she felt the flesh of his hard member. It seemed far harder and definitely much thicker than the boys she had been with before. She rubbed the underside, feeling his prominent urethra, then felt over the top of his cockhead.

They carried on touching, rubbing, tickling as the film played in the background, until James stopped sucking her breast and looked up and saw that the credits were rolling on the screen. The film had finished.

“Caroline,” he whispered loudly, “the film’s nearly finished.”

Caroline looked up at the screen and saw what was happening. She let go of his cock and quickly buttoned up her blouse. James stuffed his cock back into his boxers and zipped up his trousers. They both looked quite dishevelled but were dressed.

The lights came on and they got up and walked to the exit, stepping out onto the street.

“Would you like to have some coffee?” James asked.

“No thanks,” Caroline replied, “I think I should go home. My parents will be expecting me.”

“Would you like me to come with you?”

“No thanks, I’m alright. The bus is nearby.”

“Would you like to do this again some time?”

“Oh, James, I’d love that. I’ve had a wonderful time. I hope you enjoyed it too.”

“I did. You’re lovely and I’d like to get to know you properly.”

“Me too.”

Caroline moved forward and kissed him. He responded and in no time they were locked in a passionate kiss right there on the sidewalk. Several passers-by smiled as they saw them and some whistled, but they ignored them.

After several minutes they parted. James walked with her to the bus stop and waited until one arrived, then waved goodbye as she got on and the bus left. He turned back and started walking to his place. It wasn’t that far, perhaps 10 minutes away.

When he got home, he got himself a beer from the fridge and sat down in the easy chair. He was pleased with the date and pleased with himself for not pushing it further. He wanted to take this slowly.

He was, however, in a highly aroused state and would have to do something about it. The easiest would be to call one of his fucktoys, so he went to the phone outside and called Jill.

“Bridges,” Harry answered the phone.

“Oh, hello Harry, it’s James here. Are you guys doing anything tonight?”

“Not really. Why?”

“Good. I want you to come and fetch me now. Tell Jill to get ready for me.”

“I’ll be there in twenty minutes.”

James put down the phone without saying goodbye and went back into his room. He packed a small overnight bag with some clothes, adding in a toothbrush, toothpaste, and shaving equipment. He would leave these at Jill and Harry’s house as he had said the other day.

Now ready, he sat back in the easy chair and waited for Harry to come and fetch him.

Published 
Written by aljames21
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments