Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

James’s alarm woke him up the next morning. He lay in bed for a few minutes, trying to get his thoughts together, before getting up and going to the bathroom. He showered and shaved and cleaned his teeth, then made himself some coffee and cereal, after which he left for uni.

He had a number of lectures that he attended, finishing in the early afternoon, after which he went to the library to work on his assignments. He finished around 6.00 pm then went home to change before going to Mary’s apartment.

Mary answered the door, a big smile on her face. She was wearing a T-shirt and jeans, just as he was.

“Right on time,” she said. “I like a man who’s punctual. Come on in.”

She stepped aside as James went in, closing the door after him. She led the way into the living room.

“Excuse the mess, but that’s how I live,” she said.

The room was large. There was a seating area with a couch and two chairs, a dining area with a table and four chairs, and another area with an easel upon which a half-finished painting of a man was resting. An assortment of brushes and paints lay on a table next to the easel, next to a Polaroid camera.

James looked at the painting. It showed a young man from behind. He was shirtless, but wearing jeans with his thumbs hooked into the waistband. He looked quite confident and self-assured.

“I didn’t know you painted,” James said.

“Oh, yes,” Mary answered. “I’ve been painting for years. It’s getting better but I still have some way to go. Maybe one day I’ll even paint your picture.”

“I’d like that,” James said.

“Good. That’s a deal, then. Would you like some wine? I’ve got a bottle of red open.”

“I’d love some.”

Mary went into the kitchen, returning with a glass of red wine that she gave to him. They both raised glasses, then drank.

“I’m just making us some snacks,” Mary said, “come into the kitchen and talk to me while I’m busy.”

They went through to the kitchen.

“Well,” James said, “did you manage to talk with Sandy?”

“Of course I did. I said I would, didn’t I?”

“And... ?”

“She’s agreed to meet you.”

“Oh, Mary, you’re a star,” James exclaimed excitedly, then stepped forward and kissed her on the cheek.

Mary stopped what she was doing and turned to face him, a huge smile on her face.

“You’re not going to get away with that, boyo,” she said, “you owe me and I intend to get paid. Tonight your body belongs to me, and you’re going to fuck me until I’ve had enough.”

“Well, let’s see how long that will take,” James replied, laughing.

Mary finished her preparations and the two of them went through to the living room and sat on the couch. James decided that he would leave things to Mary, so didn’t make any overt moves; instead, he asked some more questions about her painting, subjects, etc.

Mary responded enthusiastically. It was obviously a large part of her life. She got up and led him to a far corner of the room, where a number of paintings were stacked against the wall.

He looked through them and recognised some common acquaintances. She was clearly very talented as she had captured more than just the image of her subjects; she seemed to have also captured their personality.

He stopped looking and turned to her.

“You are extremely talented,” he said, “not only have you drawn your subjects beautifully, you have also portrayed their characters in the stance and expressions you have used.”

“Thank you,” Mary replied, “I try to show the whole person.”

She looked him up and down.

“It’s going to be quite an interesting exercise with you.”

“Oh, so you’re going to do me too?”

“Oh yes. I’ve been wanting to paint you almost since I met you. But I need to know you better. I need to know what drives you, what frightens you, what turns you on, what turns you off. Everything that I can learn.”

She smiled at him.

“That’s what we’re going to do tonight. We’re going to rip off the masks that we like to show to the outside world and get under each other’s skin.”

James looked at her. She had a large frame but wasn’t fat, curly blonde hair and bright blue eyes. Her bust was large. She wore big glasses, which made her look quite nerdy but also quite sexy. Her mouth was big, with heavy, sensual lips.

One of James’s assets was his ability to assess someone quickly and to see deeper inside them than most other people. He realised that Mary was far more sexual than she appeared, and that she enjoyed the power dynamics involved.

“Is that so?” he said, “and what makes you think that I want that?”

“You can’t resist it. You’re a predator. You’ll fuck anything with a pulse. What I want to understand is why you’re like that.”

“Bullshit. You’re as interested in sex as I am. You’re also fascinated by bodies and their sexuality. I bet you’ve got another set of paintings hidden away somewhere that are far more explicit than those you’ve shown me.”

Mary looked at him, her face showing incredulity, then went into her bedroom and returned with a large sketchbook. She handed it to James without saying a word. He took it, then took her hand and led her to the couch. They sat down together.

James put the book on his lap and opened the cover. The first sketch was of a circumcised, flaccid cock. It hung down over a pair of hairy balls. It was drawn in minute detail. He could see all of the folds in the skin where it bunched up underneath the glans, the irregular pattern of veins on the shaft, the folds in the scrotum.

“That’s Dave,” she said, “he has a beautiful cock. It’s not huge but not small. The next drawing shows it erect.”

James turned to the next sketch to view Dave’s erect cock. This, too, had been beautifully drawn with fine detail, even down to his pubic hair, which showed a subtle change. His glans was a deep pink with a different texture to his shaft, and there was a drop of moisture emerging from his slit.

He turned to the next sketch and was surprised to see it was a breast with a large, erect nipple. This, too, had been exquisitely drawn. The areola was puckered, as one would expect if the subject was aroused, and all of its small wrinkles and crevices reproduced in great detail.

“I recognise this tit,” James said, “this is Hilary, isn’t it?”

“Yes.”

“You seduced her? Don’t tell me you fucked her too?”

“Look at the next drawing.”

James turned to the next sketch and saw that it was a cunt, but clearly in an aroused state. The labia had unfurled and were protruding; the clitoris seemed unusually large, pulling out the top of the labia. A trickle of moisture seemed to be running out of the bottom of the slit. It was extremely erotic.

“My god, that’s good,” he said, “I can almost smell her arousal.”

He closed the book and put it on the table next to the couch, then turned towards Mary and took off her glasses and placed them on top of the book. She didn’t say anything, just looked at him, her eyes sparkling.

He pulled her t-shirt out of her jeans and lifted it up. She raised her arms so that he could pull it off, revealing her tits. They were larger than he’d thought. He cupped them both in the palms of his hands, weighing them, then pinched her nipples gently.

“Nice tits,” he said.

“Thank you. Now stand up,” she said.

He got up and stood in front of her. She loosened his belt and undid his jeans, pulling them down so that they fell around his ankles, leaving him standing in his t-shirt and boxers.

She put a hand up one of the legs of his boxers and clasped his cock and balls momentarily, then moved it to wrap her fingers around his shaft. She felt him jerk and start to thicken.

James reached down and took her hand out of his boxers, then pulled them down and stepped out of them. He also took off his t-shirt and threw it to the side, then stood in front of her with his cock now rising and pointing at her face.

“Dear God,” she said, “she was right. I thought it was because she was inexperienced.”

“Who was right?”

“June. She said you were the sexiest man she’d ever seen and that you had a huge cock.”

She took hold of his cock again, her palm underneath his shaft and her fingers wrapped around it. He watched her face carefully as she caressed and stroked him, noting a mixture of lust and amazement.

“Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. Stunning with its halo of red hair. And such a large foreskin. I don’t think I’ve seen one so long.”

“Pull it back.”

She gripped his shaft and pulled back the skin to reveal his glans. It was a deep purple with its skin taut, and his slit was open, precum dribbling out. It looked commanding and aggressive.

“Oh my God,” she said, and leaned forward to wrap her lips around his head, sucking it into her mouth and swirling her tongue around it, making his cock jerk and grow some more.

James didn’t hesitate. He needed to take control. He put his hand behind her head and forced his cock deep into her mouth. He felt her palate scrape against his glans, tickling it and making him pour precum.

Mary was gagging and snorting, but he ignored it. He was sure that she had done this many times and knew what to do. And she did. She swallowed furiously as well as breathing through her nose, but kept her tongue active, tickling around the bottom and sides of his cock.

“That’s right, get me good and ready because I’m going to fuck your brains out. You won’t be walking straight for some time.”

“Mmmmf! Argh!” she gulped, but he held her head tight so she couldn’t escape, then started fucking her mouth like it was a cunt.

Mary sucked enthusiastically as he did so. Saliva and precum dribbling down her chin. He let go of her head and reached down to fondle her tits, nipping her nipples.

She reached up to play with his balls, cupping her hand around them and pulling and moving them.

After a few minutes, James pulled his cock out of her mouth and, holding it in his hand, rubbed his glans all over her face and eyelids, smearing her with precum.

She didn’t say anything but stuck out her tongue, so he rubbed that too, and then her lips.

“You can cum in my mouth,” she said.

“No. I’m going to cum in your cunt. That’s where you want it, deep inside you, my sperm filling you.”

She didn’t say anything, but stood up. He noticed a dark patch in the crotch of her jeans.

“You’re a proper slut, aren’t you? You’ve wet your jeans.”

Again, she didn’t say anything, instead she pushed him so that he sat down on the couch then knelt down astride him and kissed him passionately, her tongue forcing its way into his mouth.

He kissed her back while his hands fiddled for her belt. He loosened it then unhooked her jeans and pulled them apart so that the zip slid down. He pushed them down her thighs then put his hand underneath her crotch, feeling the sodden gusset of her panties. He slid his fingers around the hem and inserted them in her slit.

‘Ah. Fuck,” she gasped, breaking their kiss, then leaned forward and bit his shoulder before licking his face.

He grabbed her panties and tore them off her, shredding the material, then stuck three fingers into her vaginal entrance, rotating them. She had a large cunt and it was slimy with her fluids. His fingers went in remarkably easily and soon his fingertips were tickling the top wall of her vagina.

“Oh fuck, that’s good” she cried, straightening up and swaying on her knees, moving around as her cunt dripped on James’s hand.

She reached down and grabbed his cock, her hand encircling his shaft and stroking him, pulling his foreskin back and forth.

James pulled his fingers back from inside her, changing the angle of his hand so that he could put his thumb on her clit while his fingers pushed against it from below. He gripped it tightly and masturbated it, feeling how hard and rubbery it felt.

“Ayeee,” Mary cried, “oh gawd….”, her hips moving back and forth.

She let go of his cock and, leaning forward, put her hands on his chest as she lost herself in her feelings.

James carried on frigging her for a while, hearing her breathing get more laboured, then took his hand away and quickly positioned his cock at her entrance before lifting his hips up and ramming his cock into her vagina as he gripped her waist and forced her down.

“Aaaah,” she screamed as his cock thrust into her innermost sanctum, forcing apart her vaginal walls and battering her cervix as it slid past.

“Oh shit. Oh god. Aaaaah.”

She leaned back then leaned forward again. He started thrusting into her from underneath with long hard strokes, the strength of his thrusts lifting her up so that she bounced on his pelvis.

He pushed her knees apart so that she couldn’t control his depth and felt his cock hit the end of her vagina.

She yelped then pushed herself down. He felt her vaginal muscles tighten around his cock then relax, then tighten again, and speeded up his thrusting, pounding in and out of her

She leaned in and bit his neck. He reached under her and squeezed her tits, pinching her nipples.

They fucked like animals when suddenly he lifted her up and off his cock.

“What the fuck are you doing?” she screamed.

“Shut up, bitch. Get your clothes off and get on your knees,” he snapped.

She looked at him then grinned and stood up, then squeezed his chin with one hand.

“Anything you say, master.”

She took off her jeans, then got down on her knees on the carpet, her butt waving in the air, her cunt wide open with juices dripping down her inner thighs.

“Now come and stick that fat cock into me.”

James got on his knees behind her. He gripped his cock, pulling back his foreskin, and thrust it deep inside her in one movement.

“Aaaah,” Mary sighed as his cock was once more inside her. She reached between her legs and felt for his balls, rolling them in her fingers, then squashing them upwards against his shaft.

“God, you feel good,” she said, “so thick and hard.”

James thought she felt pretty good herself, but he wasn’t going to tell her. He felt a need to dominate her, to make her subservient.

He loved the feeling of a new cunt, a slippery, wet, velvet sheath for his cock. Every woman he’d fucked felt different, but it was the first fuck in a different cunt that was special. The enjoyment of different stimuli.

Her cunt felt soft and warm, wrapping itself around his cock and cuddling it. He could feel the texture of her walls against his skin. It was slightly rough but gentle, like ribbed velvet. He could also feel the way her pelvic muscles moved her vaginal walls, making them ripple against his rigid shaft, irritating the nerves in a frustrating and exciting way.

Mary couldn’t believe how good his cock felt inside her. She had much more experience than anyone imagined or knew. She’d fucked boys in their late teens, men in their sixties, and lots in between.

She’d known small cocks, long cocks, thick cocks, ordinary cocks, but never one like this. It filled every space inside her vagina, touching areas that hadn’t been touched before. It felt different, alive, full of energy, so hard yet with a soft surface.

Mostly, though, it filled her. She’d never felt this full before. And it was hot. It warmed her up inside, radiating heat through her body.

She’d already had two small orgasms, but she didn’t want to let him know. She’d always been dominant in sex, in control, but this boy, no, this man, was different. He had a magnetism about him, a force that was overpowering. She wanted to please him, to do whatever he wanted, and that was something different for her

He started fucking her, hard and fast but with long strokes. He held her hips, pulling her towards him as he thrust until his pelvic bone banged into her butt then pushing her away and almost pulling his cock out of her before ramming it in again.

Mary put her hands flat on the carpet as he pounded in and out of her. She was panting loudly, struggling to get her breath, and groaning as his cock ravaged her cunt.

She felt her labia stretched to the limit as the broad base of his shaft forced them wide apart, dragging them inwards and folding them, then feeling them dragged back outwards as he pulled back and his glans spread open her vaginal entrance.

“Uh. Uh. Uh. Uh. Uh.”

She grunted with each thrust, expelling the air from her lungs, then sucked it in again as he withdrew. Her tits were bouncing around with their movements, swinging back and forth then knocking into each other.

She felt his right hand leave her waist and reach round her groin to press his fingers on her clit, rubbing it in circular motions and creating surges of pleasure through her nervous system.

It was all too much. She heard a roaring in her ears and the outside world receded. Nothing existed except this huge cock which seemed to have invaded her body and entered her soul.

She let out a piercing cry as her body started to shake and her legs trembled. Her muscles spasmed as she writhed around uncontrollably and her cunt clasped and released his cock.

James fucked her with increased intensity, ignoring her orgasm and concentrating on the feelings in his cock. His cockhead itched uncontrollably as did his rolled-back foreskin. They desperately craved relief which made him fuck even faster and harder, his pubic bone banging into her.

Mary felt his change of pace as she started to come down from the high of her orgasm. Her vagina felt warm and alive and very full, and she could feel her labia being dragged in and out, stretching them.

She visualised his cock inside her, his purple glans inflamed, the slit opening and closing as he thrust and pulled back, precum dribbling out of it. As she imagined this, a strange feeling came over her. She wanted him to use her, to do whatever he wanted for his pleasure.

“Fuck me,” she shouted, “fuck my cunt. Cum in me. Fill me with your cum,” and she thrust back at him each time he thrust forward.

Her words pushed James over the edge. She felt his cock grow inside her and jerk, and then a torrent of semen shot out of the tip to splatter deep inside her vagina, followed by the warmth of his semen as it spread around inside her, invading every nook and cranny.

“Aaaah,” James cried as his first ejaculation spewed inside her. He kept still, his cock lodged deep inside her as his semen streamed out, thick and full of sperm. His cock shrank momentarily and he pulled back then thrust hard as it grew again and shot another huge rope of semen inside her.

He felt a huge release wash over his entire body coupled with intense pleasure in his groin as he ejaculated, his whole body tensing and relaxing, his nerves tingling. He gripped her hips tightly, pulling her onto his cock then pushing her away before dragging her back again.

JuanitaPerez
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JuanitaPerez

Six times he ejaculated in her before his cock stopped throbbing and Mary’s cunt stopped spasming around it. He stayed deep inside her, his cock enveloped in her hot, wet cunt as he leaned forward, resting on her back.

“Did you like that?” he asked, as he cupped his hands round her tits, feeling their weight.

“You’re an animal,” she replied, “and you fuck like an animal.” She paused, then. “But yes, I did like it. It was fantastic.”

James’s ego swelled. He loved it when women praised his fucking. It made him feel strong and powerful. It also meant that they’d want him to fuck them again.

Then, without warning, he let go of her tits, straightened up at his waist, and pulled his cock out of her. A flood of semen poured out of her cunt and dripped onto the carpet, forming a little white pool.

“What the fuck are you doing?” Mary cried, her cunt suddenly feeling empty.

“Shut up and stay there,” he replied, getting up off his knees.

He went to the table next to the easel and fetched her Polaroid camera, then returned and, leaning down, took a picture of her cunt. He tore off the picture as it came out and set it to one side to develop.

“I’m taking a picture of your cunt so that you can see what it looks like when it’s been properly fucked. Maybe you’d like to make a drawing from the photo.”

“God, you’re such a crude bastard,” she said, laughing, “but very sexy.”

“So are you. You’re also a cumslut. I bet you’ve fucked more men than the rest of your friends put together.”

“Maybe. But so what?”

“Nothing, really. You’re just like me. You like sex and you pursue it. I don’t see any problem with that.”

“Good. Now go and sit on the couch sideways with your one foot up on the seat. I want to sketch you.”

Mary got up and retrieved her sketchbook. James watched her moving, enjoying the way his cum dribbled down her inner thigh, then went and sat down as he’d been asked. His cock was still semi-erect and dripping. His balls rested on the seat of the sofa.

“Perfect,” Mary said, and sat down on a chair facing him and started drawing. She was quite quick, her pencil flying over the page. After some minutes she put down the book and picked up the camera to take a quick shot. The picture came out and she tore it off to place it next to the one James had taken.

She picked up the already-developed picture of her cunt. It looked like a total wreck. Her labia hung out and down, ragged and bedraggled and glistening with semen. Her blonde pubic hair was tangled and wet and there was a ring of white cream around her slit. Her inner thighs had rivulets of cum running down them.

“My god, you wrecked my pussy,” she exclaimed, “it’s an absolute mess.”

“No, it’s not. It’s just a well-fucked one. Anyway, you loved it.”

Mary looked at the Polaroid she’d taken and saw that it was developing, then looked over at him. ‘My god,’ she thought, ‘he looks like a Greek god.’ She could feel her pussy start to tingle again.

James looked at her and sensed her arousal. He got up from the couch and walked over to stand in front of her, his groin at the same level as her face. Mary could hardly avoid looking at his cock, glistening with her juices and his cum.

She reached out and cupped his balls, lifting them slightly, then leaned in to smell the pungent aroma of sex on his skin before taking his cock in her mouth, her eyes looking up at him.

She sucked at his cock, her hand holding back his foreskin as her tongue explored his glans, feeling his corona and poking at his pee-hole, which was slimy with semen. She couldn’t believe how rigid he was such a short time after climaxing.

James looked down at her, a smile playing on his lips. She was becoming addicted to his cock like so many others before her. She would want him to fuck her again. That worked well for him as he liked having a choice of women at his disposal and he’d enjoyed fucking her. She wasn’t as good as Jill, but then Jill was older and more experienced.

Mary sucked him for several minutes, enjoying the feeling of his cock in her mouth. She knew now that he was a dangerous man, that she would want him again and again and that he would take advantage of that, but she didn’t care. She would let him use her.

“Hey, that’s enough now,” James said, pushing her head off his cock, “weren’t you satisfied before?”

“God, yes,” she replied, “but that doesn’t mean I don’t want more.”

“You’re impossible,” he said, laughing, “but honest and forthright. I like that. Now tell me, what happened with Sandy?”

“Ah. You mean ‘Did I talk to her’?”

“Yes.”

“Yes, I did, and she’s agreed to meet you here, although she doesn’t know when. She’ll get back to me next week. I guess she has to sort out something when Dan is otherwise occupied.”

“How is it going to work?”

“She’s going to come here after Uni. I told her that you wanted to meet her and that you were a nice guy, charming and well-mannered. She said she’d heard some interesting things about you.”

“Is that ok with you? To meet here, I mean?”

“Yes. It’s better than ok. I want to hear that smug, little bitch scream as you fuck the daylights out of her. She thinks she’s so much sexier and better than everyone else and can have any man she wants.”

James looked at her anew. He was surprised at how virulent she was about Sandy. He would have thought that Mary was much more confident in herself than that.

“Hell, Mary, I didn’t know you felt like that about her. You’ve nothing to feel inferior about. You’re damn sexy, you look damn good, and you’re intelligent. She strikes me as rather a vacuous, selfish person.”

“Thank you, James. That’s very sweet of you, but she does rub her conquests in everyone else’s face, parading them around.”

“Well, we’re going to sort that out. The next step will be how to let Dan know what’s happening.”

“Don’t worry, I’ll take care of that.”

“Good, then let’s go to your bedroom. The night is young and it’s much more comfortable than the floor.”

He took her hand and helped her up off the chair. She pulled him close and kissed him, then led him to her bedroom to her large double bed.

She lay down on the bed, her legs spread and her knees raised.

“Come and fuck me with that gorgeous monster.”

James crawled onto the bed and knelt between her knees. Her cunt was still in disarray from their previous fuck. Her labia were extended and apart and he could see white semen inside her gaping hole.

He shuffled forward and slapped his cock down on her slit, so that his glans tapped her clitoris. He did that a few times, looking at her as he did so and gauging her reactions, then pressed his cockhead onto her clit and moved it around with his fingers.

Mary moaned and moved her hips as he carried on rubbing her clit with his glans, with his urethra rubbing her slit. He felt her becoming wetter as his shaft slid more easily around.

“Put it in,” Mary cried, wriggling around, “I need it inside.”

James stopped rubbing her slit.

“I’ll put it in when I feel like it, and that’s not now. Now I want to fuck your tits.”

He clambered up over her until he was kneeling astride her waist, then lowered himself so his cock lay between her tits.

“Push your tits together.”

Mary pushed her tits together, trapping his cock between them and James started moving his hips, his cock thrusting back and forth between her tits.

Mary lifted her head to look down her body. She could see his cockhead emerge from the top of her cleavage then disappear back down again. It was an angry purple colour and was dripping with precum, making it slip easily.

She watched it in wonder, seeing how his slit opened as he thrust and precum dribbled out, then closed as he withdrew. ‘That’s what it must look like inside my vagina’ she thought, and then felt a spurt of liquid come out of her cunt.

She wished she were able to lick his cockhead as it emerged, but her mouth was too far away.

James had reached behind him to feel her slit as he fucked her tits and felt her squirt. He stuck his third finger inside her hole and put his thumb on her clit, then squeezed them together and started frigging her.

“Oh. Aaah. Ayeee. Uh. Uh. Aaaah.”

Mary bucked her hips back and forth, her cunt clutching and releasing his finger. Her cunt started flooding with liquid.

“That’s it, my little cumslut, cum for me,” he whispered.

“Oh God. Oh James,” she murmured, then “Oh, fuck,” as she lifted her hips and tensed her muscles, her cunt clamping on his finger. She held herself there for several seconds then sank back down again, giving a huge sigh.

James raised himself on his knees and shuffled back down between her legs. He put his rams under her knees and lifted her calves onto his shoulders then held his cock at her entrance and pushed.

He slid in easily with almost no resistance, his cock lubricated with her cum. Mary shuffled her butt as he thrust, making her vaginal walls tickle his shaft. It wasn’t long before he felt himself slide under her cervix and then lodge in her posterior fornix, the back of her vagina behind her cervix.

He stopped pushing and held still, his cockhead held tightly by her spongy vaginal depths. The base of his shaft was still outside her cunt, as this position shortened her vagina, but that would change as she adapted to his size.

“Oh god, that feels good,” she said. “All this talk about size not mattering is rubbish. It matters. When you enter into me, first it feels like I want to pee but then it changes into a feeling of wanting to be scratched. And when you’re completely inside me, I feel so full. It’s as though you’re part of my body.”

“I don’t feel that with small cocks, and only partly with others. In fact, there’s only one other man that’s ever filled me like you do. His cock was as big as yours but circumcised. He was also much older.”

James wondered who that might be and then how many older men she’d had. He would ask her about that later. He might also tell her about his own experiences with older women. But for now, he concentrated on what he was doing.

He started thrusting in her with small movements, deliberately pushing against the back of her vagina. It felt good for him, as the tip of his cock pushed against her, opening his slit up, then sliding slightly upwards and tickling the underside.

“Uh. Uh. Uh. Uh.” Mary grunted with each stroke. She loved the way he felt inside her. He became part of her, his body an extension of hers. She put her hands on his butt, feeling his powerful gluteal muscles as she pulled him deeper.

She looked up at his face, his piercing green eyes beneath that shock of red hair, the sensual mouth with just a hint of cruelty, the aquiline nose.

Her eyes moved down towards his chest. He was well-built with a broad chest, his strength belied by his slender waist. His nipples and areolae were still quite small. They would increase in size as he matured.

He had curls of fine red hair all over his chest with a line running down to his navel. It was thickest around his areolae, but still quite fine elsewhere. In time it would grow into a thick mass of heavy curls.

She felt her heart jump as she looked at him. She couldn’t help herself, he was so beautiful, so sexy, so masculine, so dominant.

“Fuck me, you gorgeous bastard,” she panted. “Fuck me and fill me with your cum. Fill my cunt, fill my womb, fill my whole body.”

James saw the lust in her eyes, as she panted and groaned, her mouth half open, her tongue half out. But he also saw a softness in her that he hadn’t seen before, perhaps a hint of love.

He speeded up his thrusts, making his strokes longer and faster. He drove his cock into her, battering the end of her vagina and forcing it to expand. His pubic bone ground into hers and the top of his shaft rubbed her clitoris.

“Yes. Yes. Yes,” she shrieked. “Fuck. Me. Fuck. Me.”

She bounced beneath him with the force of his thrusts, her tits flopping around and banging together. Her insides felt like they were being re-arranged. Her vagina felt hot inside. Her labia felt stretched and prickly. Her breathing was laboured.

Then she felt a huge sense of urgency start to develop deep inside her groin. A feeling of wanting to push but also wanting to move. The feeling grew bigger and bigger until she tensed all of the muscles throughout her body and held her breath as an immense feeling of pleasure coursed through her body and reality faded.

James watched her face as her climax approached. He knew that she was about to orgasm. He could feel it in all her movements. He felt her tense up and hold completely still, then relax until she sank back down again. Her hands left his butt and fell to the side. She had fainted.

He stopped moving. Her legs were still over his shoulders, held there by his arms. He leaned down and kissed her, then lowered himself to lie on her, squashing her tits with his weight.

After a few minutes, her eyes opened. They were dreamy and a little vacant.

“Hello there,” he said, “you passed out.”

She looked at him, then reached for his head and pulled it down to kiss him.

“Did you cum?” she asked.

“Not yet.”

“I want you to cum in me. I want to watch you as you cum. Are you close?”

“Quite close.”

“Good.”

Mary flexed her pelvic muscles. He felt the entrance to her vagina clamp down on his shaft and her vaginal walls ripple around his cock. James did the same, flexing his muscles and making his cock twitch, then started fucking her again.

This time he concentrated only on his own feelings. He rammed his cock I’m hard and deep, feeling it slide past her cervix and tickle his glans, then withdrew almost all of the way, dragging her labia out.

The cool air on his shaft felt stimulating, as did the way her labia slipped over his head, before he rammed his cock back in again, dragging her labia with it until his balls hit her butt crack,

Her cunt felt warm, wet, and cosy. It enveloped his cock like a special glove, touching every vein, every ridge, every little bit of him. It made his nerves tingle. He could feel the underside of his shaft rubbing the bottom of her vagina, his urethra tickled by her spongy flesh.

His foreskin slid back and forth as he thrust and withdrew, revealing and concealing his glans. Every time he thrust, his corona would rub directly against her vaginal walls, making him itch like hell.

He felt her hand snake round and her fingers play with his balls. She pulled the hairs on them, then jiggled his testicles with her fingertips.

It was all too much. He started fucking her with increased ferocity, pounding in and out of her until suddenly his balls clung to his shaft and he felt a stirring sensation at the base of his cock as his semen pooled there before surging up his shaft and jetting out into her vagina.

Mary felt his balls rise and knew what was next. She gazed into his face, watching his eyes fixate on her and seeming to bore into her soul. His mouth was open and his sensual lips deepened in colour. His brow furrowed as his body tensed, and the look on his face was one of utter dominance. He had taken her, completely.

She felt his cock twitch and then a warm glow spreading around her vagina as his semen swirled around inside. She felt his cock jerk again and more warmth inside, then he was still.

An overwhelming sense of closeness spread through her body. This man had just filled her with his seed, his DNA. She felt a togetherness with him, a bond. She reached for his face and stroked his cheek, feeling his bristly skin, then ran a finger over his lips.

James came down from his climax. He had not felt any of these deeper emotions. This was just sex to him. But he had noticed the softening in Mary’s eyes and the gentle touch of her fingers, and instinctually recognised his growing power over her.

Only a few hours earlier she’d been brash and challenging, competitive and controlling, yet now that was all past. She wanted nothing more than to please this man, to be there for him, to follow him.

They lay together for several minutes. James’s cock shrank as he detumesced, eventually slipping out of her cunt. Semen oozed out of Mary’s cunt and ran down her crack to pool on the sheets.

He rolled off her and lay on his side next to her, idly fondling her large tits. He liked them and thought that next time he would cover them with his cum.

His hand drifted down to her flat stomach and her light blonde pubic hair. He could feel the toned muscles of her abdomen as he rubbed it. Deep inside him, he felt a desire to see it swell with his baby, to make her body a breeding vessel for his sperm, but he quashed the thought.

“Would you like to stay the night?” Mary asked.

“I’d love to,” he replied, “but we wouldn’t get much sleep and I’ve a busy day tomorrow at Uni. I think it’s better I go.”

“Oh, OK,” Mary said, sounding disappointed.

James got off the bed and went into the living room to get his clothes, followed by Mary. They both got dressed, not worrying about putting their clothes over their cum-stained bodies.

James gathered his things together then turned to Mary and held her close as he kissed her.

“I had a really good time,” he said, “thank you.”

“So did I.”

“I’m looking forward to seeing my picture, in fact, both of my pictures,” he said, laughing.

“We might have to have several more sittings before I can finish them,” she replied, smiling.

“I’m sure we will,” he said.

They walked to the door and, after a final kiss, he left.

Mary returned to the living room to tidy up. She had a lot to think about. This man-boy had turned her life upside down and she was worried. She wanted him too much. But then she had never felt like this before, and she didn’t want to lose it. She would have to work out what to do.

James, on his way home, had very different thoughts, Mary had turned out to be quite different to what he had imagined. He’d enjoyed fucking her and would definitely would do so again. He’d also enjoyed breaking her resistance and dominating her. She was now another one of his fucktoys.

When he got home, he took off all of his clothes and had a long, hot shower before making some coffee and sitting down on a chair to think about his way of life.

It was all getting quite complicated. He had two older women, Beth and Jill, with their cuckold husbands, June who he had deflowered and wanted a relationship, and Mary who he had just fucked and would want more. But there was also Caroline who he wanted to seduce and take her virginity, and Sandy who he wanted to fuck to cuck her boyfriend.

He decided that he would have to be more disciplined if he was to juggle all of this. He was certainly going to continue to fuck Jill, one of the older women. She was a really good fuck and he enjoyed dominating her husband. He would also continue with Beth, although less frequently.

The seduction of Caroline would be a longer process and wouldn’t involve much sex for a while. Sandy, however, was a priority in his mind, but for that he’d have to continue fucking Mary. And, all the while, there were ex-lovers and new prospects tempting him.

He decided that for the next few days, he’d be celibate while he prepared his mind for his first meeting with Caroline, Beth’s daughter.

Published 
Written by aljames21
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments