Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

James thought about his afternoon with Caroline as he waited for Harry to fetch him. He’d been quite surprised at how forward she was, given her naivety. In retrospect, perhaps he should have been a bit more aggressive and tried to persuade her to let his cock into her cunt. But he hadn’t, and now here he was with a stiff cock and blue balls.

He’d thought hard about which of his fucktoys he should use to get his rocks off. Beth was clearly out of the running as she would be waiting for Caroline to come home. He considered Mary, but decided that she would question him too much.

June was an obvious choice, but he was trying to distance her a little. Hilary and Katy would be busy, and he really didn’t want to go out on the town looking for someone. That left Jill.

He hadn’t wanted to call her as he’d fucked her two nights ago, but his sexual state overrode any other consideration. Anyway, he could have some fun with Harry at the same time.

Then another thought struck him. What if Dan were around? What would happen if Dan found out that his mother was fucking the ginger who had threatened to fuck his girlfriend?

He was still contemplating this when there was a knock on the door. James answered it and let Harry into his room.

“There’s a bag there for you to take,” James said.

“Is that all?”

“Yes. Everything else is attached to me.”

Harry looked at him, then picked up the bag. They left the room and went to the car. James got into the back and Harry put his bag in next to him, then got into the driver’s seat and they set off.

“Did you put up my photograph in the bedroom?” James asked.

“Yes.”

“Yes what?’

“Yes, sir.”

“That’s better. Don’t forget your position.”

They didn’t talk for the rest of the journey. When they arrived, Harry opened the door for James, then took his bag out of the car and walked up to the front door. He unlocked it and stood aside for James to enter.

“Put my bag in the bedroom, then go and get me a beer and bring it to the living room.”

“Yes, sir.”

James went into the living room. Jill was sitting on the couch. She was wearing a sundress and looked quite demure.

“Hello Jill,” James said, walking over and leaning down to kiss her.

“Hello lover-boy,” she replied, looking up at him, “to what do we owe this honour?”

“I’m feeling horny and I need a fuck.”

“Well, you’ve come to the right place. I’m always available for you.”

Harry came into the living room with a beer for Harry and a glass of red wine for Jill. He handed them out.

“Is there anything else, sir?”

“No, that’s all for now. I’ll call you when I want something.”

“Thank you, sir,” Harry said and left the room.

“He likes serving you,” Jill said, “he told me. It makes him feel close to you. He also told me he asked you to fuck him.”

“Yes, and I told him to ask you.”

“He did ask and I said that I would think about it and let him know.”

“And what have you decided?”

“I think that you should when the mood is right. I’d like to watch him writhe under you as you completely dominate and use him. I like you being the man in the house.”

James’s ego swelled as he heard her words. He enjoyed dominating the two of them. It made him feel powerful. He also found it extremely erotic, generating strong sexual feelings in him.

“Harry,” he called out, “come here.”

Harry came into the living room.

“Go and turn down the bed and wait for us in the bedroom.”

“Yes, sir,” Harry said and left.

James reached out a hand and helped Jill off the couch, then led her to the bedroom. They watched as Harry pulled back the sheets. James noticed that his picture was next to Jill’s side of the bed. He wondered whether Dan had seen or whether they put it away when he was around.

“Good,” James said, “now unpack my bag and put my clothes in your wardrobe. They are going to stay there as a reminder of me. You can also put my shaving gear and my toothbrush in the bathroom in place of yours.”

Harry did as he was told, then returned to the bedroom.

“You’ll be sleeping in the spare room because I’m going to be fucking your wife in this bed and I don’t want you around,” James said. “I don’t have any lectures tomorrow, so I’ll stay here.”

“Yes, sir,” Harry said, “is there anything else?”

“Yes. You can undress us both now. Your wife first.”

Harry moved behind Jill and unzipped her dress. She pulled her arms out of it and he pulled it over her head, leaving her standing in her bra and panties. He unhooked her bra, freeing her breasts, then moved to take down her panties.

“No, leave those on,” James said. “Come and undress me.”

Harry stepped in front of him and undid his shirt buttons, then slipped his shirt back over his shoulders, folded it and put it on a chair. Next, he undid his belt and unbuttoned his waistband, before unzipping his trousers. He pulled them down to James’s ankles and James stepped out of them so that he could fold them up and place them with James’s shirt.

“Would you like me to remove your boxers, sir?’

“Yes, get down on your knees and take them off.”

Harry did as he was told, tugging them down to James’s ankles. James stepped out of them and kicked them to the side, then stood there, his erect cock right in front of Harry’s face.

Harry was in absolute turmoil. The boy’s huge cock was inches away from his lips and he desperately wanted to suck it, to feel it’s hardness inside his mouth.

He looked up at James and felt his heart jolt. This young stripling looked like a god to him. He was so masculine, so dominant, so incredibly beautiful. He’d never had feelings like this before.

He reached around James to hold his butt and pulled him towards his face, then nuzzled his groin, feeling James’s pubic hair on his cheeks.

“God, I want you,” he said, tears welling up in his eyes, “I want you so much that it hurts.”

James looked down at him. In a way, he felt sorry for Harry, but he also felt an enormous sense of triumph and satisfaction. He had taken this man’s wife from him and made her his slut. Jill was now his for doing whatever he wanted.

He had also displaced him as the man in the relationship, turning him into a submissive beta. James was now the decision-maker, the head of the household. What he had not anticipated was that Harry would develop feelings for him.

James was not innately cruel, but he was young and not yet emotionally mature. While he showed an understanding well beyond his years, he still had the arrogance of youth and the desire to wield power. That would inevitably hurt others, but it would also teach him about the consequences of his actions.

He put his hand on Harry’s head.

“That’s alright, Harry,” he said, “I’ll fuck you later, but right now I need your wife and she needs me. She needs to feel my young body pressed against her. She needs to feel my cock deep inside her, reaching those places that yours has never been near. And she needs to orgasm, to lose control, to scream, to shake, as I fill her with my cum.”

Harry didn’t say anything. He just continued to keep his face buried in James’s groin, smelling his sweat and arousal, but he moved a hand back and fondled James’s balls.

James looked up at Jill. She had a strange look on her face, partly sorrowful, partly disdainful. Then she saw James looking and smiled.

“Harry,” she said, “come over here and take off my panties so that I’m ready for James, and stop worrying. We’ll work it out.”

Harry got on his feet and went over to Jill. She lay down on the bed, her feet in the air. He pulled off her panties and put them to his nose, then walked over to where James’s boxers lay on the floor and picked them up and sniffed them as well.

He turned round to look at them both, then left the room, clutching their underwear.

“Alright, lover-boy, we’re on our own now. Get over here and fuck me.”

“No,” James said, walking over and getting onto the bed to lie on his back, “you are going to fuck me. You are going to do all of the work while I lie back and enjoy myself.”

“Ooooo, yes,” Jill squealed and climbed between his legs. “No wonder my cuck husband has fallen for you. Just look at the state of that thing.”

James’s cock stood straight up, jerking as it throbbed with his pulse. Precum was oozing out of the tip of his foreskin and dribbling down the top of his shaft to pool on his pubic hair.

His balls hung down almost touching the bed. They looked larger than usual. She could also see his testicles move slightly inside his sac, from time to time.

Jill pulled back his foreskin with her left hand until it rolled completely off his glans and bunched up under it. His glans was a deep purple colour, far darker than usual, and glistening with precum. She could see that the slit was slightly open and drops of clear liquid were seeping out to run over the top of his glans.

She angled his cock towards her, and watched as the drops started to trickle down the underside, between the two mounds around his slit, and onto his bunched foreskin.

She leaned forward and tickled his slit with the tip of her tongue, feeling him jerk as she lapped.

“Hmmm. You like that.”

She traced her tongue 'round his corona, feeling the prominent ridge, sometimes licking under it. He squirmed under her, his cock twitching.

“Hmmm. That too.”

She carried on tickling his corona for a while then slowly lowered her lips over his head, feeling the soft skin slide into her mouth. James’s hips jerked as he felt the texture of her lips rubbing over his glans then around his corona. He groaned.

“Mmmmm,” Jill murmured as she took his cock into her mouth. She could feel the thick underside of his shaft with its urethra sticking out sliding over her bottom lip, as his cock journeyed inwards, resting on her tongue.

She pulled his foreskin back as hard as she could so that his shaft underneath his cockhead was smooth. Once her lips had cleared his cockhead and were now wrapped around the top of his shaft, she stopped and swirled her tongue around inside.

James lay back with his eyes closed, enjoying the sensations in his cock. Jill was an accomplished cocksucker, knowing those parts of the penis that were most sensitive and how to stimulate them. She also had no problem with swallowing.

She moved her tongue underneath using the tip to tickle his frenulum. She smiled inwardly as his cock jerked and a spurt of precum emerged.

“Oh, fuck that’s nice,” James groaned.

Jill kept her mouth where it was and started masturbating him, feeling his foreskin roll up and bunch against her lips then roll back again. She kept moving her tongue around his glans, concentrating on his corona.

James lay still for a while, then couldn’t contain himself any more. He put his hand on the back of her head and pushed it down, feeling his cock slide all the way into the back of her throat, then started fucking her mouth.

Jill snorted and gagged when his cock first touched her throat, but she soon gained control and started swallowing, her throat muscles contracting around his cockhead and making it jerk as precum flowed out of it like a river.

James now grabbed her head on either side, forcing her up and down. Jill sucked furiously, strings of saliva streaming out of her mouth around the base of his shaft.

His cock felt alive and hot inside her mouth, and seemed to grow fatter all the time. He was going to cum soon, but she didn’t want that to happen. She wanted his cum inside her vagina.

She pushed her head up against his hands and managed to pull it off his cock. Trails of saliva and precum hung down from her lips as she squeezed his shaft just below his cockhead, her forefinger on his frenulum and her thumb on the other side of his shaft.

James grunted as he felt her squeezing him. He knew what she was doing. He’d used that squeeze technique on himself when he’d been masturbating and didn’t want to cum. He felt his arousal level decline and his cock shrink slightly.

“I want to feel you cum inside my vagina,” Jill said, “I want your sperm in my womb.”

James looked up at her. She was still kneeling between his legs. Her chest was heaving and her tits looked huge. He propped himself up on an elbow and fondled them with his other hand.

“You’re a dirty bitch and I love it,” he said, “you’re also a damn good fuck and I love cumming in your cunt, because then it’s truly mine. Once we’re fucking, you can’t stop me from ejaculating and, if you’re unprotected, that makes you vulnerable. If it’s your fertile time, you’ll get pregnant. That would change your body and your life. That gives me immense power.”

Jill looked at him, wondering where he had learned so much. He was quite right. Women were vulnerable if they didn’t use protection and were totally at the mercy of men. She was on the pill, so it wasn’t an issue, but there was part of her that would have loved to carry his child.

“Would you like to make me pregnant?”

James thought carefully before answering. He would love to impregnate her, to have another man’s wife carrying his baby. That was the ultimate superiority over a cuckold, to impregnate his wife and then have him raise the child as his own, provided with a constant reminder of his position and of the man who had taken his wife.

However, he also knew that this was not a young couple and that starting out again with a new baby might prove to be too much of a challenge. He didn’t want to be responsible for giving any child of a bad start in life.

“I’d love to see your body swell with my child, but I’m too young to have the responsibility and you’re probably glad that your children are grown up and you have time to yourself. But yes, it would be exciting, and your tits would be even bigger,” he said, laughing.

Jill felt her heart swelling as she heard his words. She wished she were younger because she wouldn’t have hesitated for a moment. She wanted something of this man in her life forever.

“Well,” she said, “it’s not going to happen now, but what is going to happen is that I’m going to make your toes curl. You’re going to have the best orgasm ever, and I’m going to do it all.”

She gave his hip a slap, then crawled up his body, straddling his waist with her knees. He reached up and grabbed her tits, squeezing them, but she took his hands away.

“Just lie still and close your eyes,” she said, then lowered herself until her slit squashed his cock down against his stomach, before sliding back and forth over it, her slit slipping on his urethra.

She put her hands on his chest as she slid back and forth, her fingers brushing his nipples, then leaned over and licked them, his left one first, then the right. They were like hard rubber, no bigger than the erasers on the top of an old pencil. His areolae were also small with thick clusters of red hair around them, extending inwards to meet in the middle of his chest.

James felt her labia start to part as she was sliding on him, until eventually they opened quite wide and gripped the side of his cock. He found the feelings very pleasant and started to move around underneath, trying to increase the friction.

Jill slid right forward so that his cockhead was at the base of her slit. He tried to angle his hips so that he could push into her, but she slid back again until his cockhead brushed her clitoris, sending tingles through her groin.

She carried on sliding back and forth, slowly raising his arousal levels. After about 5 minutes she lifted herself up. Her labia were hanging down, large and ragged in appearance. She reached down and, taking his cock in her hand, pulled back his foreskin and brushed his cockhead up and down her slit, in between her labia.

James kept still, concentrating on what she was doing. He was dying to be inside her, to feel the velvet glove of her cunt wrapped around his cock, but he also enjoyed the anticipation, his pulse pounding in his ears.

Eventually, Jill lined up him up with her hole and began to lower herself slowly down. She gasped as his head popped through her vaginal sphincter, then groaned as she felt her vaginal walls open up, letting his massive head go deeper and deeper inside.

KellySexxyLady
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KellySexxyLady

Eventually, it came to a halt, stopped by the end of her vagina. One or two inches of his shaft were still outside her cunt, but that would soon change as her vagina stretched and adapted to his size.

She leaned down and whispered in his ear.

“I love having you inside. You’re the only man who has ever filled me properly. I can feel your cock in my stomach when you’re inside me. And I do want your baby. I want to create a life with you and bring up a person who will continue our genetic fusion. I can’t think of anything I want more.”

James’s cock jerked and grew bigger and harder as he heard these words. While he knew they’d been spoken in the heat of the moment, they did a world of good for his ego.

Jill felt his cock’s reaction and smiled. She looked down at his face. His eyes were closed and he had a small frown on his forehead. His mouth was partly open and she could see the tip of his tongue. He had a tinge of red stubble on his chin and cheeks.

Her vagina had now adjusted itself, and her butt was resting on his groin. He was completely inside. She leaned back and put a hand on his thigh, while her other hand felt between his legs for his testicles.

She felt them move as her fingers lifted his balls and felt them slide around inside their sac.

“Your sperm factory,” she said, “millions of little wrigglers ready to swim into my womb.”

She clenched her pelvic muscles, making her vagina ripple around James’s cock, and heard his sharp intake of breath.

“Relax,” she said, “let me do the work. Think about something else and let your mind drift.”

James tried to do as she said, but it was difficult. Every time she clenched her muscles, her vagina massaged his cock in the most spectacular way, causing him to experience intensely itchy feelings in his cock.

Jill carried on clutching and releasing his cock until gradually she saw his forehead clear and his breathing become regular. She leaned forward and started raising and lowering her hips, sliding up and down his cock.

James fought hard to keep himself still. The feelings in his cock were incredible. When she was up and it was outside her cunt, it felt cool and calm, but when she pushed down again, his cock felt like it was on fire, so hot with all the nerve endings screaming.

Jill carried on fucking him, trying to keep herself in control. It was all very well telling him to be calm, but she was finding it difficult for herself. His cock was touching so many different places inside her, each of which was enough to make her cum in its own.

Her juices were flowing and there was a ring of cream on James’s groin around the base of his cock. She leaned back some more, trying to get more intense feelings.

James opened his eyes and saw what she was doing and decided to get more involved.

He grabbed her calves and pulled her legs out in front of her so that she couldn’t support herself anymore and all her body weight drove her cunt down onto his cock, pushing him deeper inside.

“Oooof,” she cried, “god, you’re so fucking big it hurts.”

He ignored her. Instead, he grasped her waist and started lifting her up and down on his cock, pulling her down with a thump, then lifting her up again.

Their bodies were now making squelching noises and the bed was groaning. James thrust up as he pulled her down, banging into her and spreading her butt.

Jill was helpless. She was completely at his mercy. A vessel to fuck and use as he pleased. But God, she felt good. His cock felt like a big, fat, hard, throbbing thing inside her. She could swear she could feel it at the bottom of her throat.

She had been grunting with each of his thrusts, but now that turned into a continuous wail, a long-drawn-out cry.

Her tits were bouncing up and down, her stomach was washboard taught, and her arms waved helplessly around.

James was now at the end of his tether. His balls felt rock hard and had moved up to cling at the side of his shaft, his sac taught. He could feel her buttocks hit them every time he pulled her down.

His cock was on fire and he desperately tried to scratch it with her vaginal walls. His glans was banging into the back of her vagina, tickling the tip, when he felt that familiar feeling at the base of his cock as his semen pooled then shot up his shaft like a firehose being turned on. It forced its way up his urethra, enlarging it to take its volume, as his slit opened wide.

The thick white semen shot out of his slit with incredible force. It streamed out in a continuous flow, surging into her vagina and flowing back to cover his glans and his shaft. It swirled around, coating her cervix, its slippery consistency letting it get into every nook and crevice of her tunnel.

“Oh, fuck,” he shouted, as his pulse roared in his ears and his mind went blank. All he could feel was intense pleasure starting in his glans but rapidly spreading out through the rest of his body.

It was a particularly intense ejaculation. A long stream of semen emitted with great force, so great that Jill felt it in her stomach as it hit the back of her vagina. She cried out, not in pain, but in ecstasy.

She felt it’s warmth and the way it invaded her. In her mind, she could see the eye of his cock flared open, a drop emerging and dribbling down, then a long rope of semen shooting out of it and splattering against her vaginal walls.

She gripped his arms as she shrieked, her nails scoring his flesh, her cunt muscles in spasm, gripping his cock like a vice.

It was less than a second later when James ejaculated again. This one was even more intense and with greater force. He felt a huge wave of pressure build up and grip his entire body, all his muscles tensing, before firing another wad of semen like a cannon shot deep inside Jill.

“Aaargh,” she cried out, raking her nails over his forearms and shaking uncontrollably, but he didn’t notice. He was lost in a glow of satisfaction that was spreading throughout his body.

Then he ejaculated again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again. Eight times he fired his semen into her cunt before his body started to relax and his mind came back to earth.

Jill was slumped down on top of him, her tits squashed against his chest. His cock was still embedded in her cunt and twitching. There was a puddle of semen on the bed underneath him. He’d cum so much that it had oozed out of her cunt with every thrust and run down his balls and onto the bed.

Jill felt a sublime sense of tranquillity as she lay on his chest. Her body felt utterly exhausted but in a good way, with a glow of satisfaction in every muscle. She also felt incredibly close to James, as though she’d let him into her soul.

She lifted her head to look at his face. His eyes were shut and his face was relaxed. She ran a finger over his sensual lips, thinking how lucky she was to have found him.

He opened his eyes, those wonderful grey-green eyes with their thick, dark limbal rings around the irises.

“Well, hello,” she said, “you’re back.”

“So are you.”

She smiled, then kissed his mouth, tasting him. He kissed her back, their tongues dancing.

“I don’t know how you do it,” she said, “each time is better than the one before. And so much cum! I’ve never had a man cum so much and with such force.”

James beamed with pride and his cock twitched.

“I felt that,” she said, “you can’t want more.”

“I don’t think I could manage any more,” he replied.

“You don’t need to.”

James closed his eyes again and felt a strange peace descend. Jill looked at him and felt her heart melt. She lifted herself off his cock, ignoring the river of semen that flowed out of her cunt and onto his abdomen, and lay down next to him, her arm over his chest, her hips pressed against his side.

They lay together, breathing heavily before slowly relaxing and then falling asleep.

James woke up in the middle of the night. Jill’s arm was still across his chest. The bed felt cold and wet and slimy, and his balls itched. He carefully moved her arm off him and got up to go to the bathroom.

He brought a towel with him when he returned, and put it over the mess on the sheets, then lay down on the bed on his side, facing her. Jill murmured and turned over, pushing her butt into his groin.

James felt his cock stir and grow as her butt snuggled into him. It wasn’t long before it was erect. He put his arm over her waist and felt between her legs, his fingers probing her slit. It was slimy, still oozing semen.

He arched his hips back and pushed his cock between her legs then reached back over again and pushed the head into her cunt, feeling it slip easily through her entrance and into her vagina.

“I see you do want more,” he heard her say sleepily as she pushed back on him.

James didn’t say anything. He just began to thrust gently inside her.

Jill moved in rhythm with him, pushing back as he thrust and pulling away as he withdrew.

It was a slow, gentle fuck. Neither of them was in the throes of lust. This was more of a close togetherness, the dessert after the main course.

They fucked for twenty minutes or so then stopped.

“I don’t think I’m going to cum,” James said, “or rather, not for some time.”

“That doesn’t matter. It feels very nice and we don’t need to cum. We can just enjoy each other.”

They lay together, James’s cock feeling warm and cosy inside her cunt, Jill feeling full of him and emotionally very close.

They fell asleep again.

*************

James woke up. He looked around and realised he was in Jill and Harry’s bed and that he was alone. The bed was a mess and the room smelled of sex. He turned to the side to look for a clock and saw that it was 9.00 am.

He got out of bed and went into the bathroom for a shower, then put on a robe he found behind the bathroom door. It was probably Harry’s, he thought, I’ve taken his wife and now his gown. He left the bedroom and went to the kitchen. Harry and Jill were sitting at the table, drinking coffee.

“Hello sleepyhead,” Jill said, “how are you feeling?”

“Fucked,” he replied.

“You were!” she answered. “So was I. And boy, did you cum a lot. It’s still running out of me.”

“Yes, it was a lot, wasn’t it? I suppose that’s because the last time I came was when we had sex a few days ago.”

“Haven’t you seen any girls since then?”

“Only one, and I didn’t want to sleep with her.”

“Why ever not?”

“Well, she’s still a virgin and I’m trying to be responsible. We did fool around a bit.”

“Ah, that explains why you were so wound up. Well, I, am pleased you were because I had a lovely time. Has this girl got a name?”

“Yes, it’s Caroline.”

Jill looked at him wide-eyed.

“You don’t mean Beth’s Caroline, do you?”

“Yes, but Beth doesn’t know.”

“Ooo, you’re something else. You want to fuck the daughter as well as the mother. You’re a real predator.”

But Jill was secretly quite pleased. She’d always been competitive with Beth, who never stopped telling her what a perfect daughter Caroline was. In Jill’s opinion, Caroline was far too prissy and the thought of James taking her virginity and fucking her until she couldn’t walk straight was quite appealing.

“No, no,” James protested, “she’s a nice girl. I don’t want to hurt her.”

“Nonsense, James. You’re like all young men, you want to fuck anything with a pulse. I would have thought that you would enjoy the challenge of seducing a virgin, being her first lover, taking something that no one else will ever be able to take.”

Jill was right, of course. All of that reasoning applied to him, which is why he couldn’t understand why he hadn’t pressed her any harder. He was sure he could have talked her into it on their first date, especially after her reactions when they had been fooling around.

“That may be, but for some reason, I didn’t.”

“Well, whatever it is, it benefitted me. Now, are you going to stay here for lunch?”

“I don’t think so, thank you. I think I should be getting back now.”

“Very well. Harry will take you back when you’re ready.”

James turned round and went to the bedroom to get dressed. Harry still had his boxers, so he just pulled on his trousers without any underwear. He took a last look at the rumpled bed with its large pool of semen, and went back to the kitchen.

He folded his arms around Jill and kissed her, his lips nibbling hers, then drew back.

“I think you should come off the pill,” he said, then turned round and went into the hall without waiting for her reply.

Harry was waiting for him and the two of them left together.

They didn’t talk on the journey back until they arrived at James’s digs.

“Your wife is very special, Harry, you’re a lucky man.”

“I know, that’s why I’ll never leave her, even though she loves you.”

“She doesn’t love me, Harry. It’s just sex.”

“You’re right that she loves the sex and she’s never had it as good as she does with you, but she’s also become emotionally involved.”

“But I can’t fulfil her there. I don’t want to.”

“No, she knows that, but it doesn’t take away the feelings.”

James thought about it. This was a complication he didn’t want and he would need to try and fix it.

“What about you, Harry, what’s your view on it?”

“It hurts, but I can cope. I love her and I’m devoted to her. I also like you, which helps. I’d like to be more involved in the sex. I understand my role and am happy with it.”

“Do your children have any idea of their parent’s relationship?”

“I don’t think so. Dan is a lot like me and, unfortunately, physically similar. He’ll probably end up like me too. I just hope he meets the right woman for it. Holly is more like Jill. She might know but it wouldn’t worry her.”

‘He doesn’t know how similar Dan is’, James thought. ‘I wonder what he’d think if he knew I was going to cuck his son too.’

“OK, Harry, it looks like it’s working pretty well. By the way, I haven’t forgotten about you, it’ll just have to wait for another time. In the meantime, you’ve got my boxers to keep you company.”

He gave Harry a pat on the cheek and got out of the car before going inside.

Harry drove off, thinking about their conversation. He had grown to rather enjoy the ménage au trois, happily embracing his beta position. Like Jill, the more he saw of James the more he liked him.

What he hadn’t talked about was Jill’s growing interest in having another child. He didn’t want any more children but, if Jill did, he would accept it and support her. He just hoped that it was a passing phase.

When he got back home, he found Jill in the living room, talking on the phone.

“Yes, I think he went out with her yesterday.”

……

“No, I don’t think they did anything, but it won’t be long before they do. You know what he’s like.”

……

“I think you better have a talk with him, but be careful. You know he can be very stubborn.”

…..

“OK. Let me know how it goes. Bye for now.”

She put down the phone.

“Who was that?” Harry asked.

“Beth.”

“What was it about?”

“Oh, just girlie talk. She’s worried about Caroline.”

“So she should be. If James gets his way she’ll end up as another one of his fucktoys.”

“Oh, Harry, that’s most unkind.”

“Yes, I suppose it is. He’s actually rather a nice young man.”

Jill put her arms around him and kissed him, first tenderly, then with more passion as she put her hand between them and felt his growing cock.

“Would you like me to make you cum?”

“Yes, I would.”

He lay back on the couch and let her undo his trousers and take out his cock. She started to masturbate him, moving her hand up and down his shaft, watching his foreskin roll back and forth, then pulling it down to reveal his glans.

“Don’t tell James,” she said, and leaned down to lick his glans, then suck it into her mouth, her tongue swirling around it.

Without taking it out, she stroked his shaft, moving the skin up and down. After a minute she felt his muscles tense. She took her mouth off his cockhead and looked into his eyes as she pumped his shaft.

“Cum for me, husband, cum for me.”

Harry groaned and lifted his hips. A small spurt erupted from his slit and fell down on his glans before dribbling down his shaft and onto her hand. A second later there was another spurt, after which his cock rapidly shrunk releasing a small flow of semen.

Jill lifted her hand to his mouth. He licked off his cum.

“Thank you, my love,” he said.

“Any time,” she answered, and stood up to go into the kitchen.

Published 
Written by aljames21
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments