Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The alarm woke James at 8.00. It took him a moment or two to surface, then he started to remember the events of yesterday, and his decision to call his ‘uncle’.

Although he’d showered when he got home in the early morning, he still felt as though he were covered in sweat. He got into the shower again and turned up the heat, then let the water rain down on him for several minutes while he re-lived his previous night’s fucking session.

He got out of the shower, shaved and brushed his teeth, used his favourite musk deodorant, and got dressed before making himself coffee. After drinking it, he went to the communal phone and called his ‘uncle’.

“Alan James,” he heard on the line.

“Oh, hello, Uncle Alan. How are you?”

“Never better, my boy. And you? What can I do for you?”

“I’ve got a problem and I need some advice. Could we meet tomorrow?”

“Of course we can. Shall I pick you up at your digs at around 7.00 p.m.? We can have dinner.”

“That would be great.”

“Excellent. See you tomorrow.”

They both hung up.

What James didn’t know was that Beth had already called Alan and arranged to meet him for lunch. Alan was no fool and had an inkling that some old indiscretions were causing problems. Which ones, he wasn’t sure, but he would find out soon enough.

*************

Alan had booked lunch at an expensive but discreet restaurant in the town centre. When Beth arrived, he was already there, seated at the table with a gin and tonic. He’d ordered the same for Beth, knowing that she liked it.

He got up to greet her, kissing her on each cheek, then helping her into her seat.

She thanked him for the gin and tonic and they both drank. They talked about inconsequential things while they looked at the menu, then placed their orders. Alan also ordered a bottle of Bordeaux.

“So, Beth,” he said, “tell me what the problem is.”

He listened intently while she told him about James’s interest in Caroline and what she’d said to put a stop to it.

“The real problem, though,” she said, “is that nobody knows the truth about all these past affairs and what they’ve produced.”

“That’s true, but they probably have suspicions. Your husband knew we were sleeping together. For heaven’s sake, he was part of it, a willing participant. He must have wondered whether Caroline was his. I bet he wouldn’t take it too hard. Regardless of who’s the biological father, she will always be his little girl.”

“Maybe, but I don’t want to take the chance. The real question is what about your son? He’s just like you, the same arrogance and charm mixed up. He likes to be dominant and in control but is clever in the way he manages it.”

Alan looked at her, thinking about what she’d said.

“You’ve slept with him, haven’t you? He’s fucked you like I did. Does Peter know?”

Beth felt herself blushing like a young virgin, her cheeks turning red. Alan laughed.

“Yes, I have slept with him and Peter knows. In fact, he’s part of it, just like he was with you.”

“Is he a good lover?”

“He’s fantastic, just like you were. The only difference is that he’s uncircumcised with a very large foreskin.”

Alan beamed, proud of his son.

“He’s also a prolific lover with lots of girlfriends from uni. He likes seducing girls who are taken and diminishing their boyfriends. He’s cuckolded Jill’s husband too, and is having a torrid affair with her. I wouldn’t be surprised if he knocks her up.”

“He seems to have inherited some of my bad habits,” Alan said, “He called me this morning, saying he needed advice. I’m having dinner with him tonight.”

“Well, you need to tread carefully. Finding out your girlfriend is your half-sister is quite traumatic. If he were to discover that his real father is someone else, it might create huge psychological problems.”

“That depends on his relationship with him,” Alan replied, “Don’t worry, I’m not going to do anything that damages him, or anyone else for that matter. I certainly don’t want to mess up his relationship with his mother but I must say, I don’t really care about that useless shit, Dave.”

“Alright, then, I’ll leave you to sort it out. Please call me tomorrow and tell me what happened.”

“Of course I will. Now stop worrying about it and tell me what you’ve been doing with yourself.”

Beth sat back feeling much calmer. Alan had always had that effect on her. He took control, told everyone what to do, and it all somehow worked out.

She told him how Peter and she had picked up James and what had happened in the months following. How James had made her dependent on him and how he had displaced Peter, but with his full acceptance.

She told him about introducing him to Jill, and how he had completely captivated her and her husband and then denied Harry any access to his wife, which he had readily accepted.

“He’s a dangerous man,” she said, “he’s young and emotionally and socially immature, but a very talented lover with a seductive tongue. He can talk anyone into bed. He needs to mature very quickly before he causes real damage.”

Alan thought about what she had told him. He had always taken a close interest in James, watching him grow up and develop into a man, giving advice when he thought he needed it.

He realised that James was now making some of the same mistakes that he himself had made in the past, and that perhaps this event had created an opportunity to try and help him avoid making any more.

When they’d finished their meal, Alan took Beth back home, then went back to work, his mind churning in the background.

He left work at around 6.30 and drove to James’s digs. James was waiting outside. He was dressed in a cotton shirt and casual trousers, wearing a blazer.

Alan stopped the car in the driveway and got out. He put his arms around James and gave him a man-hug, patting his back.

“You’re looking well,” he said, “clearly Uni suits you.”

“Thanks, Uncle Alan. You don’t look bad yourself. No one would guess you’re middle-aged,” James replied, cheekily.

“Watch yourself, you cheeky so-and-so. You might end up paying the bill if you’re not careful,” Alan said with a laugh.

They got into the car and Alan drove them to his club. It was one of those old traditional men’s clubs. The food was adequate, the wines incredibly good, and the service impeccable. It was also very discreet.

They started off in the members’ sitting room, a place where one went if one wanted to have a conversation. A butler came and took their drink orders, arriving shortly afterwards with two gin and tonics on a silver tray.

They toasted each other and drank, settling back in the plush old leather chairs that had been there for more years than they could have imagined.

“Alright then, James, tell me what’s on your mind.”

So James told him. He told him that he’d always known that he was bigger than normal, but not really understood how much until his first time with Sharon. He told him how she taught him about a woman’s body, how to give pleasure to a woman, how women were different from men emotionally. Most of all, how she built his confidence.

He told him about all of the girls from Uni that he’d screwed, what it had been like, and how they were all still friends. Then that fateful night when he’d met Beth, how she had approached him, and what had happened.

He described his feelings of pleasure he had felt, taking another man’s wife, and the power that it gave him. He told him how he had enjoyed dominating the cuckold, even humiliating him.

Then he talked about Jill and Harry, how she had arrived on the scene, and how he had become increasingly dominant with she and Harry, to the extent that he’d cut him off from sex with her and had enjoyed doing that.

Then he told him about Caroline, how it had started out as a bit of fun. He’d wanted to seduce Beth and Peter’s daughter as a demonstration of power and control, and then how it had mutated into something else because he really liked her.

Then the bombshell. Being warned off by Beth and discovering that his father was also Caroline’s father, and how that had hurt him. He told him that he hated the drunken fart, that all he did was fuck up other people’s lives.

Then he told him about last night, what he’d done and why.

“I was so angry with my father,” he said, “he’s fucked up my relationship with the one girl that I might have had a chance of something.”

“James,” Alan interrupted, “I know it feels like a disaster right now, but you’ll adapt to it. But before I talk about that, there are a few other things to mention. You have been blessed with a truly wonderful gift, the size of your genitalia. I know it’s a gift because I have been given it too. How you use that gift will determine what sort of man you are.”

He paused and drank some of his gin and tonic. James was leaning forward, listening carefully. He glanced at Alan’s crotch, wondering what lurked inside his trousers.

“You can be selfish and use it purely for hedonism, taking your own pleasure and not caring about the consequences, who you hurt, what damage you do to relationships. Or you can share your gift, share the pleasure it gives, use it to enhance other’s pleasure while still taking yours, and allow others to build their faith and trust in you.”

Alan paused to make sure James was still being attentive.

“There’s nothing wrong in being dominant as long as you’re sensitive to its reception. Don’t humiliate anyone unless it’s wanted. Most of all, don’t use people. You say you’ve learned about women emotionally. Well, if that’s true, you’ll know that sex is never ‘just sex’ for a woman.”

“I know in my heart that you’re right,” James said, “but I get such a huge rush out of dominating and controlling that it’s difficult to control. I enjoy it too much.”

“You’ll enjoy it even more if you seduce them into wanting it and asking you for it,” Alan replied.

They carried on this conversation for another hour, their glasses being replenished by the butler, who also gave them menus to consider. They ordered their food, with Alan also ordering a bottle of Mouton Cadet for the dinner, and carried on talking until they were told that the table was ready.

They moved into the dining room and sat down. The wine had been decanted and the waiter poured out two glasses, before bringing the first course.

“Whatever prompted you to go to the bar where you met Beth?” Alan asked.

“Nothing special. I’d noticed it when I was in that part of town and thought it looked quite cool.”

“Well, I know the place. It’s a bar that cuckold couples use when they want to meet other similarly-inclined couples and unattached men or women to join them for some fun.”

“It sounds like you know it.”

“I do. You see, James, I understand how you feel, because I used to be just like you. In some ways, I still am. I’ve been sleeping with other men’s wives, with their permission, for years but I’ve learned how to behave. I’ve learned that they’ve invited me to be part of their relationship and that I’m there because they asked me. I’ve learned to respect that and to respect certain boundaries.”

“I see. You need to explain that more.”

“I will, but first I also want to talk a little about birth control. I know how exciting it is to knock up another man’s wife, I’ve done it. But it must be with their full acceptance. Pregnancy changes a woman forever. It will change her body, her mind, her feelings, her whole life.”

“It also changes relationships, marriages, work/life balance, finances, everything. You have to think about all of these things before letting that little tickle make you lose control and spray your semen into someone’s womb.”

“Even more, it creates a life, a person who will have feelings, emotions, hopes, dreams, a full existence ahead of them. You can’t just walk away from that, you need to consider all of those consequences.”

James looked down at the table. He knew Alan was right, and he felt ashamed of himself.

“That’s enough lecturing for this evening, I think,” Alan said, “let’s go back into the sitting room and have a brandy.”

They left the table and went back to the sitting room. The butler brought them brandies and coffees, and offered them cigars. They both declined although each of them secretly wanted one.

“I hope you’ve enjoyed our discussion,” Alan said.

“Yes,” James answered, “I have. I always enjoy talking with you and I do listen to what you say. I feel much better about things afterwards.”

“I think you should also have a word with your mother sometime. She’s a very sensible woman and her advice is always good.”

“I will in the next week or so.”

They sat back and enjoyed their brandies, the talked about other things until Alan said it was time to for them to go. He drove James back to his digs and parked the car.

“Any time you want to talk, don’t hesitate to call me,” he said.

“I most definitely won’t hesitate. Thank you so much, Uncle Alan, it was a really good evening.”

They hugged each other and James went inside.

He sat down on the bed and played the conversation through his mind. There was a lot of sense in what Alan had said, and he resolved to try and change. After a while, he got undressed and went for a long, hot shower, before getting ready for bed.

The next morning, James woke up and went through his usual routine, getting to uni at about 8.30. He attended two lectures and then went to the student canteen for a break. While he was sitting there with a cappuccino, he saw Mary come over to him.

“Hello, lover-boy. How are you today?”

“On top of the world,” he replied, “and you?”

“Likewise,” she said. “What are you doing tomorrow night?”

“Oh, I don’t know. Probably studying.”

“No, you’re not. You’re coming to my place to watch a film noir. Sandy and Dan will also be coming and it will be a good time to meet them.”

“Oh, Mary, well done. What time should I get there?”

“7.30 pm. We can all have some pasta. You bring a bottle or two of red.”

“Will do. I’m really looking forward to it.”

“Great, see you then,” Mary said, and left.

The rest of the day James found himself thinking about how he could start things moving with Sandy. It would be difficult with Dan there, but you never know what might happen.

**************

The next day passed slowly for James, as he looked forward to the evening at Mary’s place. He arrived there at 7.30 and Mary answered the door.

“Come on in,” she said, “Sandy’s here, but Dan is late.”

He stepped inside to see Sandy sitting on a chair in front of the easel. She was naked from the waist up, showing a stunning pair of breasts.

“Stop staring, James, and say hello to Sandy. I was just doing a quick sketch of her.”

“Uh, um, hello Sandy,” he said, “you’re looking rather good.”

“Thank you, James,” she replied, “you don’t look bad yourself.”

What James didn’t know was that Mary had shown Sandy the painting she was doing of James. She’d progressed quite well with it and filled in quite a lot of detail. It showed him sitting on the couch, one leg drawn up, his foot on the couch. His one arm was along the backrest, the other draped over his leg. His erect cock and large balls were clearly visible.

“My, my. He’s a big boy,” Sandy had said.

“Yes, he is,” Mary had answered. “He also knows what to do with it.” She had shown the painting deliberately, hoping to interest Sandy, which it had. And now the real person was in front of her staring at her tits. She shifted her pose to make them more prominent and looked for a reaction.

“Oh, do keep still, Sandy, I’m trying to draw you, if you jiggle your tits all the time, I’ll never get them right,” Mary said,

“I can hold them still for you if you want,” James said laughing.

“I’m not sure Dan would approve,” Sandy replied, but she hoped he would actually do it.

“He’s not here to complain.”

“Oh, shut up James, and put the wine in the kitchen and bring us some of it. Thank you for bringing it, by the way,” Mary said.

James did as she had asked, opening a bottle and pouring three glasses. He handed one to Mary then the other to Sandy then, without warning, reached a hand forward and stroked her nipples.

“Fuck me, but these are simply gorgeous,” he said.

“James!” Sandy shrieked, but she felt a little surge of pleasure between her legs. His fingers had felt good.

“Sorry, Sandy, but they look so inviting.”

Sandy preened herself.

“Do you like them that much?”

“More than that,” he replied.

“OK then, you can have a feel.”

James looked into her eyes as he cupped a hand under each breast. They were just the right size, filling his hand. His thumbs rubbed over her nipples and around her areolae. He squeezed gently, feeling her firm flesh. Her nipples thickened and lengthened and her areolae puckered.

Sandy tried to sit still, but she couldn’t. What James was doing felt extraordinarily good and made her pussy feel warm. She gave a little sigh.

Mary stood and watched, a smile on her face. This was all going very much as she had planned. She was sure that the two of them would be fucking each other before long if Dan weren’t coming, but he was, and that brought an element of uncertainty.

James heard Sandy’s sigh. He saw how her body was reacting and leaned forward to kiss her as he continued to fondle her tits. She kissed him back, opening her mouth and letting his tongue invade it.

They kissed and fondled for a while, then James pulled back and took his hands off her tits.

“Pity your boyfriend’s coming soon,” he said, “I’d love to get to know you better.”

She looked at him, considering whether she should go any more down this path. He was a good kisser and his hands were wonderful, but she was with someone else.

Then she looked at his crotch, wondering whether Mary had exaggerated when she had drawn what was inside his trousers, and made up her mind.

“Come and visit me tomorrow night,” she said, “I’ll give you the address.”

“You’re on,” he said, “I’ll be there. In the meantime, I’ll leave you and Mary to get on with it.”

He went to the other side of the room and sat on the couch.

Sandy went back to posing and Mary to drawing. They talked with each other in hushed tones so James couldn’t hear, and giggled a lot.

After another twenty minutes, there was a knock at the door. James got up to answer it and let Dan in. He stepped inside and saw his girlfriend, naked from the waist up, posing for Mary, who was sketching rapidly.

“What the fuck’s going on here?” he shouted.

“I’m drawing your girlfriend,” Mary said, “can’t you see?”

“Yes, but she’s half naked, and ginger here is staring at her.”

“Shut up, Dan, and don’t be so rude,” Sandy said. “James is on the other side of the room. Now stop behaving like an adolescent boy and grow up.”

Dan mumbled something and then sat down in a chair, glaring at James, who looked back at him calmly.

The drawing carried on for another ten minutes or so, then Sandy put her top back on, Mary packed away her pens and pencils, and the two of them came over to the men.

Sandy sat down on the couch next to James while Mary went into the kitchen to get the pasta done.

“Come and sit here, Dan,” Sandy said, patting the couch next to her. She wanted to sit between the two of them.

Dan got up and came over, then sat down. She put a hand on his thigh. I like his muscular legs, she thought, what a pity about his cock. Dan turned and kissed her, then smirked at James, who simply turned away.

It wasn’t long before Mary called them to the table. James poured wine for all of them and they sat down to eat and drink. After dinner, Mary cleared away the dishes and they went back to the seating area, but this time James sat in a chair on his own while Dan and Sandy sat together on the couch.

They watched the film, after which Mary made coffee. Dan went to the bathroom and, while he was gone, Sandy found some paper and wrote her address on it and gave it to James. He put it in his pocket.

Mary brought the coffee and they talked about the film. Dan hardly joined in the conversation, but the others had plenty to say. Eventually, James decided it was time to leave. He got up and drew Mary to one side and asked if he could borrow her Polaroid camera.

“Of course you can,” she said, fetching it and giving it to him. “Just look after it and be sure to show me what you’ve taken.”

“I will certainly do both,” he said.

He went over to the couch and kissed Sandy goodbye, then shook Dan’s hand, before walking with Mary to the front door.

“Thank you for all you’ve done,” he said, softly, “I’m going to enjoy my revenge.”

“I’m sure you will. He’s an insufferable pig and she’s so full of herself.”

“She’ll be full of something else tomorrow night,” he said, smiling, and left.

*************

The next day seemed to pass by quite quickly for James. He had a few lectures in the morning, then spent the rest of the day in the library, working on his various assignments, finishing at about 6.30 pm, after which he went home.

AntonellaMorel
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AntonellaMorel

When he got into his room, he undressed and showered, put in his favourite musk deodorant, and got dressed in jeans and a T-shirt. Underneath he wore a pair of boxers with a picture of an elephant’s head with big ears. The button fly was just where the trunk should be.

He looked at the address Sandy had given him. It was a short bus ride away. He picked up the Polaroid camera and left for the bus stop. A bus came shortly afterwards, and it wasn’t long before he arrived at the address and rang the bell. Sandy answered the door.

“Come inside,” she said, standing to one side. He walked in and looked around. It was a large house that had been split up into several rooms and rented out. The kitchen was communal, as were the bathrooms, and there was a big sitting room with a television.

Sandy ignored all of that and led him to her room. It, too, was quite large, with a double bed, a desk and chair, a couple of easy chairs next to a table. There was also a handbasin with a table next to it, on which there was a kettle.

“Welcome to my lair,” she said, “this is where I live.”

James looked around. There was all the usual stuff of student life. There was also a picture of Dan in his rugby gear on the bedside table.

He put the camera down on the bedside table and turned to Sandy. She was dressed in a short tank top, her midriff bare, and some very short hot pants. He didn’t say anything, just put his arms around her, his hands on her butt, and kissed her. It was a possessive kiss, his mouth firm and his tongue invasive, forcing its way between her lips.

She yielded almost instantly, melting into his arms and opening her mouth for his tongue to lick her teeth and gums, then tangle with hers.

She pushed her groin against him, rubbing against his hardening cock, which was upright. He pulled her towards him at the same time, his hands kneading her butt through her hot pants.

They kissed for ages, exploring each other’s mouths, before breaking apart.

“You’re one hell of a kisser,” she said.

“That’s because it’s you I’m kissing.”

“I liked the way you touched my breasts yesterday. It felt very good.”

“I enjoyed touching them. You have gorgeous breasts, large and firm with very responsive nipples.”

She looked into his face, her eyes soft.

“Please would you touch them again. I’d really like that.”

He didn’t say anything, instead he turned her around and undid her tank top, then put his hands on her tits, squeezing them as his fingers and thumbs played with her nipples.

She sighed and sank backwards to rest against him while he rolled her nipples between his fingers, then pulled at them. He felt her nipples enlarge and grow as he played with them, just as they had yesterday.

Still feeling her tits, he leaned down and brushed his mouth over the back of her neck, sending shivers down her spine, then kissed the curve where her neck and shoulders join, sucking it between his lips.

She sighed again, then turned her head to the side and looked back at him, her eyes yearning. He let go of her tits and, taking her hand, moved over to the bed. He sat on the edge with her standing in front of him, then pulled her towards him and put his face between her tits, smelling her, then licking at her cleavage, before licking round to one of her nipples.

She looked down at him and put a hand on his head.

He sucked in her left nipple and its areola, sucking quite hard and biting gently. She murmured and pressed down on his head.

He held her butt as he sucked some more, drawing her nipple between his teeth, raking it. She shivered and felt her cunt twitch. He moved his hands down a bit and felt for the hem of her hot pants, his fingers moving inside them and touching the flesh of her groin.

Sandy was starting to get quite aroused. She could feel her pussy tingle and was sure it was getting moist. She loved having her tits sucked, and this man was doing a brilliant job of it.

James carried on sucking and playing as his fingers wormed their way up her hot pants and in towards her slit. He couldn’t feel any panties or thong, just flesh and hairs as his fingers rubbed beneath her.

Sandy had thrown her head back and was looking at the ceiling as she sank into her feelings. She felt his fingers leave her cunt, and the next thing she knew was that he’d unzipped her pants and pulled them down, before sliding his fingers along her slit. She was wet and her labia had unfolded.

James continued sucking at her tits as his fingers played between her labia, gently probing her entrance. He could feel her cunt twitching and her juices flowing.

“Oh God, James, that feels so good. Your fingers are just as magical as your mouth.”

He took his mouth off her tit.

“Wait ‘til you feel my cock,” he said, his fingers feeling around inside the first inch of her vagina.

She looked down at him as she moved her hips involuntarily.

“You’re still dressed!” she exclaimed, “and here I am with nothing on at all.”

James knew that. It was part of being dominant. He stood up and took off his shirt, then loosened his belt.

“You can undress me,” he said,

She undid his waistband and unzipped his trousers, then tugged them down to his ankles. She took one look at his boxers and started laughing.

“That’s really good,” she said, as she unbuttoned them and pulled out his cock, “now he has his trunk.”

Then she looked more closely at him and sucked in her breath.

“My god, that’s something,” she said, sliding her hand up and down it.

She pulled his boxers down, his cock sliding back through the opening. He sat down in the bed again and got rid of his trousers and boxers, then took off his socks before sitting back, his cock sticking up.

Sandy didn’t say anything, just got down on her knees and took the head into her mouth. She was an experienced cock-sucker and good at it. She knew which bits were sensitive and how to stimulate them. She was also quite good at deep-throating, able to control her gag reflex.

James looked down at her as she sucked him in deeper, her tongue tickling the underside of his shaft. She pulled back the skin on his shaft to uncover his cockhead, then sucked in her cheeks so that they rubbed the sides of his glans as it slid along her tongue, sending little sparks of energy through his nerves.

“Look up at me,” he said, “I want to see your eyes.”

She tilted her head slightly to look up at him, her blue eyes gazing at him. He felt his cock slide in further, her tongue moving on his frenulum.

“You look so sexy,” he said. He was dribbling precum at quite a rate now. It slid off the back of her tongue and down her throat, making her swallow.

He picked up the camera and took a shot. She pulled back from him.

“What do you think you’re doing?” she said, angrily, still holding his cock.

“Taking a picture so I can jerk off to it when you’re not around.”

“OK, but it’s not for anyone else to see, promise?”

“Of course not,” he said, making sure he didn’t promise.

She smiled at him and went back to sucking him, taking him deeper in her mouth than she had before.

James was having difficulty remaining still. This girl really knew what she was doing. His cock seemed to explore every part of her mouth, all of which stimulated different parts of it, as her tongue moved it around inside.

Sandy let go of his shaft and pressed her mouth forward, feeling his cock against the back of her throat. She tilted her head a little differently, and he felt his cockhead slide against the back of her throat when suddenly her lips were against his groin. She had all of him inside her mouth.

James felt his mind drift, the feelings were so exquisite. He should have taken another picture, but he forgot about it as he lost himself in the tingling and itchiness of his cock.

Saliva and precum was oozing out of Sandy’s lips where they were wrapped around his shaft, and hung down her chin in strings. She didn’t pull back, but kept on swallowing and moving her tongue, her eyes staring up at him.

James kept still, immersed in his feelings, for a long time, then reluctantly pulled his hips back until his cock emerged from her mouth. He didn’t want to cum yet, and not in her mouth.

He wanted to fuck Dan’s girlfriend like she’d never been fucked before. He wanted to stretch her cunt so that she would never again be able to feel his miserable cock. He wanted to hear her scream as she orgasmed on his cock, then fill her with his semen, making her cunt his.

“What’s the matter?” she asked, “don’t you like what I’m doing?”

“I like it very much,” he replied, “you’re fucking brilliant at it, but I want to be inside your cunt, your inner sanctum. I want you to feel me as though I’m part of your body.”

He took her hand and helped her off her knees and onto the bed. She lay on her back, one knee raised.

He grabbed a pillow and put it just below her butt.

“Lift up,” he said.

She put her raised leg down and lifted her hips. He slid the pillow underneath her butt, raising up her cunt. Her labia were engorged and hanging out. They had unfurled to reveal the pink flesh behind, which was glistening with moisture. Little drops were forming at the bottom and would soon slide down her crack.

He saw that her labia were quite large with ragged edges, and thought that his cock would enjoy feeling them wrapped around his shaft. The nub of her clitoris, its little head, had emerged from the skin covering her clitoral shaft. It was quite large and looked like a miniature glans.

He leaned forward and blew on it, then gave it a tentative touch with his tongue. Her hips twitched as she clenched her butt muscles involuntarily.

He gave her slit a lick in between her labia, starting at the bottom and licking upwards as he moved his tongue from side to side, until he was on the underside of her clit. Again, her hips moved.

Sandy lifted herself on her elbows to watch. She liked it when a man licked her pussy. Her clit was super sensitive and gave her incredibly nice feelings, and feeling a tongue on it would almost certainly give her an orgasm quite quickly.

James enjoyed licking and sucking his women. He liked seeing their enjoyment and watching them lose control. He also enjoyed watching them surrender their bodies to him, knowing that soon afterwards their cunts would be his to use for his pleasure.

So he spent a long time on Sandy, sucking her labia between his lips, licking them, inside and out, probing her vaginal entrance with his tongue and, of course, paying special attention to her clit.

He sucked it between his lips, his tongue teasing her nub. He ran his tongue around the shaft, nudging it as he licked. He sucked harder on her clit, drawing it further between his lips as his fingers felt around her vaginal entrance.

Sandy put her hands on the back of his head and pushed his face into her groin. She was now pumping her hips back and forth as her arousal levels rose and her clitoris seemed to be on fire.

She felt his hands move up and grasp her waist. It made her feel good and secure. Then she felt him really suck at her clit, grasping it between his lips as his tongue flicked back and forth over the tip.

She clenched her pelvic muscles and lifted her hips as high as she could and softly uttered a high-pitched “aaaah” as she orgasmed.

James didn’t stop licking. He carried on all through her orgasm as her body bucked under his face and she threw her arms on the bed. His chin was wet where she had squirted initially.

After a while, he felt her relax and her butt sink back onto the pillow. She stroked the back of his head, her fingers playing with his hair.

“That was beautiful,” she said breathlessly.

He moved his lips off her clitoris and brushed them over her groin, then over her inner thighs. They felt like feathers on her skin. He licked into her groin. Be sucked her pubic hair. He licked the top of her one leg, then gave her a lovebite. She didn’t care, she was still coming down from her orgasm.

He wondered whether Dan would notice the next time he made love with her, then thought that he probably didn’t bother with fire play too much.

He knelt up, looking at her, then crawled on top of her and kissed her, his tongue invading her mouth. She could taste herself in him.

“I’m glad you enjoyed it,” he said, breaking their kiss. “I wasn’t sure how much as you were quite quiet.”

“Oh, I don’t make much noise,” she replied, “I like to concentrate on my feelings.”

“Oh, really?” he said, thinking that perhaps she’d be surprised later on.

“Yes, really,” she replied, then put her hand between them to feel for his cock.

“Would you like to come into me now?”

James lifted himself on his arms and adjusted his hips so that his cock was poised at her entrance. She wrapped her fingers around it and fondled him, moving his skin from side to side and up and down, then raised her knees and positioned his cock just inside her cunt.

He pushed forward and felt his cock press against her opening, which was quite tight, then he felt his foreskin roll back and his glans push open her entrance and sink into her vaginal canal.

James loved that feeling, the first time his cock entered a new cunt. The way the head popped past the muscle at the entrance. The way it pushed open the walls of her vagina. The texture of her vaginal walls, all of them different. The claiming of a new cunt for his pleasure. The vulnerability of the woman.

All of these feelings formed part of the immense pleasure he felt as his cock invaded her vagina, pushing it open, stretching and filling it with his thick, hard, warm, and pulsating member.

He felt it bump into her cervix, then slide underneath until it came to rest in her posterior fornix, that place between her cervix and the end of her vagina. He stopped.

Sandy felt a jolt of pain as he bumped into her cervix, but that soon went as he slid underneath. She felt him hit the back of her vagina. It wasn’t sore, but it felt a bit strange.

She lifted her feet off the bed and wrapped her legs around his waist, hooking her feet under his calves. That gave her something to flex against. She liked to be active in sex, not just lie back and be fucked.

She looked up at James’s face and saw his cheeky grin and his shock of red hair. She smiled at him and gazed into his grey-green eyes. They fascinated and captivated her. They seemed to be able to see into her mind, to know what she was thinking.

James leaned down and licked her face, her mouth, her nose, her eyelids, then started thrusting in her, long thrusts, slow and purposeful, stopping when he was right inside and then stopping again when he was almost out.

Sandy thrust back at him. His cock felt so good in her. It seemed to fill every crevice, every nook and cranny inside her vagina. She used her pelvic muscles to draw it in as he thrust and pull it as deep inside her as she could.

James could feel her vaginal walls sucking at his cock. He’d not experienced this kind of feeling before and it felt damn good. Sandy was fucking him back quite vigorously, her feet and calves pressing hard against his legs as he thrust into her.

Her hands were on his butt, her fingers in his crack. He felt her move her right hand down and hold his balls, squeezing them gently.

Her cunt had stretched and his pubic bone was now hitting hers, his cock completely encased in her vagina when he thrust. He could hear her breathing heavily, panting as her exertions made her heart race.

Then she started to feel a warm glow deep inside her. It came from the top of her vagina and seemed to seep through her abdomen and creep down her legs, spreading slowly.

She looked up at him and saw him gazing at her, his eyes bright, his mouth partly open. She looked at his full, sensual lips, and felt the glow reach her clitoris. She opened her mouth to say something, but couldn’t speak.

James saw a change in her face and realised that she was climbing that mountain. He bent his arms and leaned down to kiss her, his tongue invading her mouth as his cock invaded her cunt. She gripped his shoulders and kissed him back passionately, then broke the kiss and flung her head back.

He licked her neck, then gave it a lovebite in the side, raking the skin between his teeth as he increased the speed and force of his thrusts.

Sandy could feel him hitting the back of her vagina. It didn’t hurt at all, it just made her feel stuffed, full of him. She was writhing around under him, trying to fuck him back, but ending up bouncing up and down on the pillow.

Their bodies were wet with sweat, precum, and her cream. They were making squelching noises as his cock rammed in and out of her, and strings of stuff were sticking to both of them, when Sandy felt an enormous pressure building up inside her.

Her clit seemed to swell and felt like it would explode and her vagina itched like mad, begging to be scratched. She fucked him crazily, trying to scratch that itch, her butt lifting high off the pillow only to be rammed back down again.

Then her mind started drifting. She could taste his cock in her mouth but feel it in her cunt. She could see it in her mind, the shape of his glans, the roll of foreskin underneath, the large veins jutting out, the long shaft broadening at the base. Such a beautiful cock, she thought, and all in me.

She clenched her pelvic muscles hard and sighed, then suddenly her body jerked and she cried out with a long “aaaaaargh” as a wave of intense feeling washed over her body.

She gripped his shoulders hard, her fingernails scraping the skin as her body jerked and spasmed. She flung her head from side to side, then cried out again.

James had felt the change in her and fucked her relentlessly, trying to agitate every nerve in her body, but her orgasm tipped him over the edge. His cock seemed to swell and get white hot, when he felt it throb as a thick wad of semen was forced up his urethra and shot out of the tip of his cock like a bullet out of a gun.

He gave a huge grunt and kept still, semen streaming out of his cock. It splashed against the back wall of her vagina then swirled around his cockhead, warm semen coating her insides. Her cunt clutched at his shaft, milking it, trying to squeeze out every drop.

Then his cock jerked again, and an even larger rope of semen splattered inside her, making everything slimy and warm. Then another ejaculation, a little softer, followed by two further ones.

Sandy felt his first ejaculation. She was still in the throes of her orgasm, but she felt his cockhead grow, pushing against her vaginal walls and expanding them, then a strange feeling as his semen hit the back of her vagina, followed by the warmth of his semen and the change in texture inside her vagina.

“Oh, James,” she cried, her face screwed up, then “Oh. Oh. Oh. Oh,” an ‘oh’ for each ejaculation.

James felt his heart start to slow down as his body relaxed. He was still on his arms, but he lowered himself to lie on top of her, her tits pressed against his chest. He stroked her hair.

“I thought you didn’t make a noise,” he said.

“So did I,” she replied, smiling.

“Are you OK, or am I too heavy on top of you?”

“I’m more than OK, and I like you on top of me.”

She wrapped her arms around him and kissed him.

“You’re a good fuck.”

“So are you.”

“Well then, maybe we should do it more often.”

“I’m game, but what about Dan? Wouldn’t he be upset?”

“If he knew everything, yes. I think I’ll tell him that we’ve kissed and fooled around a bit, and leave it at that. He’ll be upset, but he’ll get over it. He likes having me to show off as his girlfriend.”

They lay together for several more minutes, then James gently pulled out and rolled off to lie at her side. She turned to look at him.

“I wanted to know what that cock I saw in Mary’s drawing felt like,” she said, “I never thought that it would turn out to be so good.”

“Ah, you were using me as your fucktoy,” he said, laughing.

“Yes,” she said “I was. But it’s turned into something different.”

“Well, I was using you as mine, so I can’t complain.”

He reached for the Polaroid camera.

“I want a picture of your pussy,” he said.

She lay on her back and opened her legs. Her cunt was a wreck. There was semen everywhere, and more dribbling out of her slit all the time. Her pubic hair was tangled and messy, and her cunt was framed in a ring of white creamy stuff. Her labia hung open, stretched and untidy, and her vaginal entrance gaped wide so he could see the semen pooled inside it.

He picked up the Polaroid camera and took a photo of it.

“Give me the camera,” she said. He handed it to her.

She waited for his picture to roll out, then took a picture of his groin, which also looked a mess.

They waited for the pictures to develop. When they were ready, she kept the one of him.

They both got off the bed and got dressed.

“Would you like me to help you change the bed?” James asked.

“No, leave it. I think I’ll sleep in it as it is. It will provide some nice memories.”

“I understand,” he replied.

She made some coffee which they drank silently, after which he said he should go. He picked up the camera then walked with her to the door. They kissed for several minutes, then she let him out.

“Thank you for a wonderful evening,” she said.

“No,” he replied, “thank you. I had a marvellous time.”

They kissed once more and he left.

He didn’t have to wait long for a bus, and was home within half an hour. When he let himself into his room, he put the camera down then got a beer out of the fridge and sat in his chair.

The evening had been a huge success as far as he was concerned. He’d fucked Dan’s girlfriend and had photos to prove it. She’d enjoyed it and wanted more, and he could see that she would join his ‘stable’ of available fucks. She was good at it and he’d like to do it again.

So, Dan was now a cuckold, although he didn’t know it yet, and his girlfriend would become James’s fucktoy. The next step was how to make him aware of it and then to subjugate him.

James put the photographs in his desk in an envelope, then went for a long, hot shower. After brushing his teeth, he got into bed and idly played with his cock as he thought about what to do next, but it wasn’t long before he fell asleep.

Published 
Written by aljames21
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments