Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

When I woke up the next morning, I was still a little unbelieving of what had happened the night before. Mel getting finger fucked at the table, Me getting soaking wet just watching it happen, wishing it was me. Karl told me that he had a number of steady work for me. Finally, I woke Edward up and jumped on him until I came really, really hard. Perhaps the best orgasm of my life so far.

Edward left for work, but I stayed in bed and relived the evening with my fingers tugging another few orgasms out of me until I got up. There was a text from Karl on my phone asking to meet him for coffee at one. I got dressed in very conservative clothes and made my way to the meeting.

Karl then told me how my life was going to change dramatically. He told me his problem and how I could help him fix it. His brother ran a couple of strip joints on the edge of the city, I even recognised the name of one. Off the back of this, Karl ran a visiting stripper service. Mostly wedding-related, stag/bachelor parties. However, recently, it has changed.

He explained that traditionally the customer sorted out their own venue, food and drink and just relied on him for the strippers. However, this was becoming a little boring and he was asked to put together packages. This was partly because they wanted edgy venues, or costume-themed events and in some cases more sex.

The venue and the sex workers were no problem, but he was having difficulty with the food. His customers were looking for up-market provisions, but the companies that provided them, would not deal with him. Too sleazy, they had told him. I sort of understood this, if I had been busy I would have felt the same way.

He had gotten around it by buying in upmarket takeaway food and used some of his strippers to do the waitressing. It was though very expensive and a bit of a nightmare. Could I help him out, we talked about money. Just myself to provide the food was a reasonable rate, but the waitresses as well, took the price right up.

He had two levels of events. The more tame events, just a stripper or two he would pay three times my normal rate. For the more interesting events, seven times as much. He explained that the waitresses would have to wear some fairly skimpy outfits, and they would need to be paid for this. He showed me pictures and I told him that I would have to ask Mel.

Mel surprised me by telling me that she would be very happy to do this and she had some friends who would also do so for the amounts I mentioned. I auditioned Sarah, Alice, Claire and Zena. They were all happy to do so, for the amounts I mentioned, at both levels of the event.

I agreed to start straight away and over the next three months, we did about thirty or so events, all at the lower level. I was making a lot of money, over 1,500 per event and my bank balance was healthy. I also managed to hone the preparation process and used the proceeds to buy some custom travelling containers.

I didn't really do any more at the events than put out the prepared food on platters, I could have done most of the events with just one waitress, but I always used two. It was the costume that needed to be worn. The girls found my reticence at wearing it quite funny. They wore less when going to a club.

Karl insisted we always wore stockings and suspenders, they were always mid-thigh so it was noticed. The skirts were pretty short, but not obscene, but they had a slit on one side. It would have been a problem sitting down, but they were always standing. The top though was just a shirt front, halter neck, pinned to the skirt. no sides, back or sleeves.

I am still dressed in my long skirts, sensible blouse and always a bra. As I watched them go out with the food, it made me a little wet just thinking about what might happen. They could be groped, felt up or worse. At least it was that in my imagination. Nothing much ever actually happened.

I was so torn, that I clung to my restricted upbringing but wondered what it would be like to wear clothes like that. I mentioned my concerns to Edward, expecting him to tell me that I was right, but he took the opposite view. Women dress more sexually nowadays, perhaps I should too.

So I tried it out when I wasn't working, going to coffee shops in shorter skirts and I felt really sexy doing so. There was a tingle in my loins and I wondered what might happen to me. Would I get picked up, and taken somewhere for sex? All crazy ideas because of course, nothing happened. I did though start to wear a slightly shorter skirt to the events.

IndianCatz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IndianCatz

At the end of the summer, the events started to change, We had a couple of cosplay-based events where the participants dressed up. Karl had branched out into supplying and selling the costumes, so there were temporary changing rooms and racks of costumes for the guests. We had costumes to match these but were skimpier than the public ones

Eventually -, something went wrong. I was supposed to be doing a cosplay event, themed on Star Wars with Sally and Alice when Sally phoned in sick. I tried all the other girls but was unable this time to get a replacement. I picked up Alice, got to the event and got ready as best I could.

When Alice came back with the costumes we were wearing, I felt both sick and excited. Obviously, with the Star Wars theme, the Princess Leia slave costume was chosen for us. Not the one Carrie Fisher wore in the film, but the 21st-century, porn-based cosplay version. Even Alice thought it was a bit close to the knuckle

The top was a gold neckband with thin gold strings on the back and front that ended up in a bra shape, circling the breasts but offering no support. To preserve modesty, there were two gold discs that clipped just over the nipples. Only around a third of my breasts were actually covered. A bra was of course out of the question.

The bottoms were worse. The back and front were identical, made of an oval golden shield, probably six inches wide with the classic red material hanging from the bottom, near the floor. There were some gold-coloured chains to connect front to back, but it seemed to me I was totally exposed. Bare legs as well

There were some arm clips and gold flat sandals to complete the outfit, It seemed to me to be beyond the bounds of decency and I could not imagine myself wearing it. However, I glanced at Alice who had it on and she seemed sexy and sultry. I knew though I had to wear it or lose credibility with Karl. I thought of my bank balance and put it on.

I tried it first with my panties but realised they would have to go. As I took them off, a sense of euphoria rushed through my body from head to foot, but mostly centred on my pussy that was now soaking wet. I trembled slightly and felt almost like a statue. But I had to go on, so I took a breath and continued to get the food prepared.

Half an hour later, I felt a little chilly in my almost non-existent outfit. I was comfortable standing around with Alice, I even ignored the guy who was running the bar who made some comments to both of us. Then we were on, filling our hands with trays of food and glasses of sparkling wine and walking amongst the other guests

It was pretty weird, wandering around almost naked, my hands fully occupied, unable to stop anyone from trying to touch me, I felt so bloody horny that all I could think about was getting back into the kitchen and getting rid of the massive itch that was throbbing inside my cunt. Trying to ignore the fact that I could feel my juices running down my leg.

I was expecting issues, having to fend off the guys who were getting drunker by the minute but it was fine. They were all too busy checking each other out to notice that there was a woman flashing her pussy and ass as she tried to walk around avoiding having to touch anyone. But nothing happened to distract them from each other until the strippers arrived.

They noticed them all right, but that was the cue for Alice and I to put all the food away, start clearing up and leave the event as quickly as possible. That was the deal with Karl. The bouncers with the strippers got everyone to leave after they had finished, We changed into our street clothes but I felt somehow sad to put my underwear back on.

I dropped Alice off and turned the car onto a side road where there were no houses or street lights. I pulled up my skirt, pulled my panties aside and made myself come so many times I lost count. As soon as one orgasm washed over me I was keen to get to the next one. Before I was finished my skirt was soaking with the juices I had leaked.

Fortunately, Edward was not awake when I got in, so I was able to unpack, strip off and have a shower, before falling into bed totally exhausted. All I knew was that I was going to be working as a waitress more often from now on if that was the effect of wearing something indecent in public had on me

Published 
Written by Jogman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments