Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

After Edward had gone to work on Monday morning I lay in bed for a while, reviewing my position and the weekend that just happened. It seemed my husband has approved me, to take my exhibitionist urges to the full. I also realised that the work Karl was giving me was dipping off a bit as we got into autumn.

I pulled on some running clothes and ran the normal route until I finished up in the park about a mile away. I had noticed some college-aged lads stretching out by the kid's playground, partly to check out the young mums, I suspected. Today I stopped close to them. I went through my stretching routine and got a few of them checking me out.

It got me wet enough, to play with myself in the shower when I got home and thought about what extra business I could drum up without help from Karl. I didn't want to be in the place of having only one real client. Because although I was delivering what Karl wanted, perhaps someone else might also do so and undercut me.

So I got myself dressed, put on my button-through dress and went out to drum up some new business. I was targeting offices, director's lunches, and entertaining clients in the office. I was taking a different approach to my competitors, based on the recent popularity of Mad Men on television.

I was sure several bosses wished to have back those days of the fifties, when females in the office were happy to have affairs instead of being worried about harassment issues. I offered them the same food as my competitors, but with my young waitresses in a variety of uniforms. Showing some flesh in other words.

If the uniforms carried a premium, then there would be a contract precluding harassment issues. A little touching and groping was going to be allowed, from them or their guests. No sex, of course; that was illegal, and was working against Karl. An old-fashioned 'knee-trembler' was an optional extra.

I got the brush off from most of my meetings. They were also happy to keep me there with a coffee whilst I flashed a lot of flesh in my brown button-through dress. I enjoyed this though, each meeting excited me enough. I did get a few bookings from it. These meetings went to a general script, that I did for a number of years afterwards.

Dressed in an outer trench coat, I made it through to the inner office looking respectable. Then I took it off to reveal my button-through dress with two buttons undone. As I talked, button after button got undone until the client got the point of my pitch. As I walked out, I was so horny I asked to use the ladies' toilet. I pulled out my little vibe and rubbed myself off.

Karl got in touch about the start of his winter programme. He was particularly interested in me doing an event taking place, at a house he sometimes rented for his other events. Around twenty people, but a higher level of food quality. Focussing on smaller quantities, but more intense flavours, with a high number of aphrodisiac-type foods like oysters.

The costume was easily the most sparse so far and we agreed on a five-times rate with two waitresses. The costume was minimal, with the obligatory stockings, suspenders and stilettoes. The only addition was a flouncy white apron, halter neck and tied in the back. Nothing else. I did think about being one of the waitresses, but that was a bit much.

The first one was the following Thursday, I spent most of the day sorting out the food and thanked the fact that my bank balance was high enough to purchase several bits of extra catering equipment needed to keep the food hot. There were two young bouncers on the door and after we unloaded, Karl brought his wife Suzanne to meet me.

She was an ex-stripper, from the size and shape of her breasts. She wasn't wearing much either, mostly lingerie and a flimsy cover, that covered little. Karl was dressed in 'black tie' and there was an 'eye wide shut' sort of feel around the whole evening. I sorted out the food and Mel and Zena got 'undressed' into their costume.

I think there were around a dozen couples there, which surprised me as I was expecting some sort of strip show. The food was very popular and guests were drinking the champagne that Zena was taking around on a small tray when the entertainment started. It turned out to be Suzanne who was providing it. I looked on from a crack in the kitchen door.

Megan_devon
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Megan_devon

The two bouncers from the front door started to make out with Karl's wife. One kissing and playing with her breasts and the other standing behind her and pulling off her knickers. They moved her over to a settee and before long Suzanne had one of the guy's cocks in her mouth and the other was licking out her pussy. It was very hot.

Before long, a condom was unwrapped and Suzanne was being spit-roasted, at a furious pace from both ends. Mel came into the kitchen to tell me that she had found out this was a swapping party and after the floor show, they would be putting numbers in a hat. Suzanne was getting well fucked now and her ass was being opened up.

The first of Suzanne's many orgasms split the air to a smattering of applause. The watching crowd were becoming a bit active, hands were delving under skirts and into trousers. Before long another condom was put on and Karl's wife was climbing onto one cock, whilst the other was trying to fill her back passage. It was so, so horny to watch.

Shortly after this, the two bouncers came hard and loudly, with Suzanne following with her third orgasm of the show. It was the signal for the swapping to start and guys were pulling numbers from the jar and finding the woman who they were going to fuck soon. The guy who got Suzanne seemed very happy with his prize. I saw Karl lead someone away.

It was the end of our work for a while, we cleared away whilst the majority of the couples disappeared. One couple were making out on the settee used for the floor show and Mel seemed to find it fascinating. As she stood there, the couple asked if she wanted to join in. She took off her apron and pulled the guy's face to her pussy.

Zena and I were torn between watching and clearing away. I was a bit more professional than her, because shortly afterwards Karl appeared to lead Zena upstairs. She seemed very happy to go, but it meant I was left all alone. Even though I was wearing my shortest skirt and my most see-through blouse I did feel a bit overdressed.

From time to time a couple would come downstairs to have something to eat or drink. When a second couple appeared, the women would swap partners and they would return upstairs after a little refreshment break. I was so desperately horny. It was obvious that the women were getting well fucked, their expressions were glazed over and they were mostly naked.

When nobody was around I took a chance and started to play with myself, and just managed to come hard before one of the bouncers came in for two coffees. He seemed to know what I was doing because he smirke, and told me that if I needed some relief he was happy to provide it. I was tempted but thought of Edward and stopped myself.

After a couple of hours, the couples started to gather downstairs for more food and drink, which I was happy to provide. I had lost both my waitresses so it was a bit of hard work. I needed to make sure Karl understood that my waitresses were a couple of horny sluts. Given the choice of working or getting fucked, there was no choice at all.

Eventually, the night was over and as I dropped off the girls they told me of the excellent sex they had. Please, can we do this next time, we will do it for the normal rate. Great news for my pocket but I was looking forward to getting home. I was disappointed Edward was asleep, so I pulled my toys from the bedside cabinet and proceeded downstairs.

As I played with myself, visions of Suzanne getting taken in front of those people, I just wanted to do that. As I came to each orgasm, I wondered if Edward was interested in wife-swapping. I had never thought about this before, but now I had seen it, I could not get the image of Suzanne out of my mind. I wanted that to happen to me.

Published 
Written by Jogman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments