Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I could not wait to chat with Karl about providing the second stripper at some of our 'tamer' events. The way I described it, I was going to use a waitress, rather than do it myself. To be honest he was very happy for me to do this because he struggled to get two strippers sometimes. Traditionally, the 'encore' was the way girls made real money out of stripping. What they did after the original strip.

Karl had his business set up well, getting the information from the customers upfront about what they wanted, and what extras came at the end. So he charged a higher initial price, and the encore often didn't happen or it was something extremely dirty. Mostly involving sex with the customers. The strippers were picky, they called that sort of work hooking.

As a result, he could easily get one stripper for an event, but getting two was tricky. Especially getting them there at the same time. Competition from strip clubs and other events for the girl's time was intense, especially on a Thursday or Friday evening when the business-type guys were out to play. Just providing one to us, with an assistant was perfect for Karl.

I pointed out that if the customers wanted an encore that included sex or a blow job, then he needed to provide someone who could cover that, My girls were just doing the naked thing. I do remember him laughing out loud at that. He reminded me of the behaviour of Alice, Mel, Sarah and Zena at his wife-swapping parties. Leaving me to clear up whilst they got fucked.

We limited the assistant role to the 'normal' pre-wedding bunch of guys. I also insisted that there was a bouncer present in case it got ugly. Strippers were as skilled in keeping crowds under control as they were at taking their clothes off. It wasn't something I was skilled at or comfortable with. Fortunately, getting guys to act as bouncers was easier and much cheaper, so we always had one.

It was a couple of weeks before we did a function that was not expected to turn into at least a blow job for the groom. Tina was the girl who was provided for the stripping, which made me grateful because I was comfortable with her. She also never mentioned to Karl, that it was I who had helped her out last time. I don't know why, but I didn't feel comfortable with Karl knowing.

We agreed on a costume and she also told me what music she stripped to, along with a sort of outline program. I rehearsed my moves for ages, that week in the office. Every spare minute I had, was spent in my office taking off my clothes and prancing around in the nude. It still didn't mean that when the time came for me to strut my stuff, I felt confident enough.

My tummy was full of butterflies as the day arrived, I had made a couple of silly mistakes with the catering. This was down to what was coming up. Fortunately, they were details I understood all too well, but the punters were unaware of. I told Alice she needed to record my strip on my phone for Edward. She nodded and stayed at the back of the crowd so nobody saw.

It went as well as I could have hoped. The crowd was positive, whooping but not heckling. Tina and I got into a steady pace and I was beginning to enjoy it a lot. As I took off my bra, that familiar buzz of desire, horniness and the edge of control came over me. After I had taken off my panties, pranced around a bit and got very wet between my legs, I felt ready for anything.

Tina took control, waiting for the guys to suggest an encore. We only half expected one, as these guys were well-behaved all night. Tina and the best man had a little negotiation, about what they would get, for what sort of money. He went around the room selling it then. It was just another thirty each, but that was almost five hundred. It was handed to the bouncer. I got two hundred, with the bouncer getting a share.

I had watched a lot of these strip shows, from the back of the room, mostly because it turned me on, seeing the crowd getting all steamed up, from what the strippers thought was tame. I knew this was going to be, about a level three (out of ten) lesbian show. Kissing, playing with each other's breasts and self-masturbation until we had both come. Or faked a decent orgasm.

I had kissed Tina before, so there was no problem moving our bodies, kissing and groping. Generally making out, looking good to the crowd, without really getting too, down and dirty. It was dirty enough, for me to feel turned on, I probably moved into a level five grope before we both sat down on the two chairs, to bring ourselves off. The crowd moved around us for a better view.

SarahStanley
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SarahStanley

I think I came three times in quick succession, dirty exhibitionist slut that I am. Tina then faked her single orgasm, before we took our bows. We both gave the groom a big slobbery kiss, pressed against his body and allowed him a few minutes to play with our breasts. Well my breasts actually, as Tina stopped quickly. Punters only got what they paid for, in her book. I wanted more.

They left quickly, the girls had cleared up whilst I stripped, so we were home early. Edward went wild with my performance, he was enthused over the crowd's reaction. I do think though, it was the minute at the end with the groom that turned him on the most. He told me that having the bouncer there kept him certain, it would not get out of control with the groom.

The next week, it was Claire's turn to share a stage with me. From the conversation I had with her as we got ready, she was quite a bit more experienced than Tina and was I happy with working the crowd up a bit. This week, I had propped my phone up behind us, so both girls could clear up. As the stripping started, Claire worked much closer to me, actually taking off my bra and me hers.

I could see the crowd was worked up more at the end of the initial strip. The encore was bayed for tonight, the negotiation with the best man resulted in just over a thousand in the pot. Claire had a little chat; a lesbian show of about a level seven was for starters. Afterwards, she would give the groom a blow job, spurting him over her face. I wasn't needed for that part.

If tonight was a lesbian level seven, I don't know what would be needed for a ten. We started kissing, groping each other's breasts and then moving on to slipping fingers in each other's pussies. After probably ten minutes of this we laid out into a sixty-nine on a yoga mat Claire brought along. That pretty well blew my mind, especially as the crowd was right there.

I had never done anything much with a girl, only the two experiences with Tina and a little bit of kissing at school. Nothing prepared me for what I got that evening. Claire, I found out later was fully bi-sexual, and knew exactly what buttons to press, and she pressed them time after time. As she found my G-spot and rubbed it with exactly the right amount of pressure, I knew I would do this again.

And again, and again if I had my way. Claire combined the rubbing, with sucking my clit and eventually slipped two fingers in my ass. It was pretty much a one-way demonstration of female loving to the crowd. I tried hard, but since my body was almost in perpetual orgasm, it was difficult to do anything about it, I did manage to make her come one time, but it may have been a fake.

I was good for nothing when we dragged the groom to get his blow job. I made out with him, let him play with my tits. Claire did all the work, first wanking him to full erection, then a class-A blow job. More visual skill than substance I thought, because the poor groom was ready to blow almost as Claire started. She kept it going for a while, then slipped a finger in his ass, and he came in seconds.

He shot out so hard, mostly all over Claire's face and chest. It was an impressive performance and drew a massive cheer. The crowd was very pleased with their money's worth. I even had a few specks of cum on me. As we bowed and left, I switched off the video for Edward and took my share at three hundred and fifty. To be honest, I was happy with my payment in orgasms.

I was a little worried about what Edward might think of the recording, but he was in raptures about it. He only lasted a short while. He kept the video to watch in the evenings when I wasn't there. We agreed that for future performances, I would FaceTime him instead of recording, He would not have to wait for his gratification and would get it as I got mine. And he would be long-lasting when I got home.

Published 
Written by Jogman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments