Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The morning after the party, Karl was on the phone wanting some feedback on how the evening went. I could hardly tell him that I wanted to do the demo instead of his wife, so mumbled something nice. He needed to meet up for a new idea he was having and needed me on board. 

Thinking about it, hosting a burlesque evening wasn’t a stretch from where his business was, but he was running a different model. Instead of paying me to provide the food, I would collect the money from the customer directly. All the facilities apart from the striptease itself were like that. 

Karl had several stalls including his cosplay costumes. He had a hooker selling blow-job tips, using a bunch of bananas. His brother was providing the outside pay bar and he found another company to make cocktails from a small van. There was room for some more stalls as it became popular

Karl explained that this was a bit of an experiment, but I was pretty confident that it would work. Soft-core sex was something couples were interested in to provide stimulation. Watching it in the flesh was always more exciting than on the screen. It appealed to Edward and I, so why not the general public?

This was a big step for me, but after talking to Edward, I decided to invest in an outside catering truck. As well as the burlesque, I could use the van most lunchtimes for street food around offices. I also took a lease on a small unit with a garage, catering kitchen, office and shower. We also had a storage area for the uniforms.

Lastly, I agreed with Karl that from now on, I would provide the waitress uniforms. I would buy them from him, but clean and repair them ourselves. We could strengthen some of the bits of the uniforms as Karl’s ones were a bit flimsy for working in. Fortunately, Mel's cousin had a background in costume design.

Over the next couple of months, my business changed approach and I covered all the costs with the street food work. Anything I made from Karl’s work was pretty well all profit. It was a slow start to the burlesques, but after Christmas, the numbers picked up 

I decided later in the new year to invite Edward along to see how our burlesque worked. He was getting excited in bed from my talks about it. He wanted to see for himself. I also thought he wanted to see what Mel, Sally, Alice and Zena looked like in their uniform. 

Edward always got turned on by me describing what my waitresses wore. Even though my clothes were much sexier than before, they were still conservative to the uniforms. He was turned on by them, to the point where he was getting a little handsy in the truck. Edward also started to drink a bit, so I sent him to watch the show until we were finished. 

I didn’t see him again until the end, but he was really turned on and quite drunk when we went home. As we got inside he pounced on me, but I needed a shower to wash off the cooking smells. When we finally got into bed, I pushed Edward onto his back and mounted him. He does love me doing this, and it gives me a sense of power over him.

I rode him slowly and kept asking him what at the burlesque had turned him on. He talked about the acts but was really turned on by the fact that the waitresses were getting touched up almost all the time. He mentioned that when he was waiting for me to come home, he thought about it constantly. It got him so hard he had to masturbate.

I reassured him that I was always inside the van and didn’t get touched up at all, it was just the waitresses. He accepted that but then went on to explain that he was not worried about them. He desperately wanted me to wear a uniform at these events and share the work with the waitresses. For me to be the one groped and fondled by the crowd.

I was shocked when he said he thought of me wearing the same uniform as the girls and getting touched up. Edward insisted he could think of nothing else until I got home. He said he thought about my stories about what happened to the girls and he kept imagining it happening to me, even though he knew I was tucked away with the food.  

I knew it was turning him on this conversation, because he started to come hard, grabbing my hips and driving upwards into me. I was tipped over to my own orgasm as well and after our bodies stopped moving, I sat astride him again, continuing our chat. I desperately wanted to make sure he was okay with me wearing a uniform before I did so.

To be honest, the idea that he would approve of me doing that, had me in an intensely turned-on state. As I described some of the things I might have to wear, I felt Edward get hard again inside me. This was out of the ordinary, as my husband was normally a one-time-only man. He really seemed to like the thought of me getting fondled by others.

I know that I loved it, and wanted desperately to show myself off to prompt something. The fact that Edward seemed to want it too tipped me over the edge into a long, multiple orgasm. I reminded Edward of the original Mel finger-fucking that triggered everything off, expecting this to stop him. Instead, he responded by coming at the thought of it happening to me.

KeiMillerTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KeiMillerTS

So on Monday, I went for a proper corset fitting, one with green panels and one which made the most of my limited breasts. I mentioned my running, which gave me long legs to die for, but the downside was being a bit sparse up top. I found one that fitted me perfectly but worked more to display my breasts than cover them. Boiled eggs in cups was how Edward described it.

There were suspenders already attached, together with some hooks that allowed for a gusset. I brought a few different sizes from modest ones that hid everything, to thin ones that cut me in half. I used the same arm attachments and a tutu skirt that the other girls used. I wore it to the next burlesque evening.

Because the corset needed to be tied up tightly, I put it on, at the unit with help from Alice. With the compression of the corset, I felt taller somehow and more exposed than I was used to. What I had not counted on was the slight rubbing. Every time I leaned my arms forward or up, my nipples rubbed against the small bit of lace hiding them.

Every time my legs moved apart or I walked, the gusset rubbed slightly against my clit and pussy lips. Before we were even set up, my body was on fire. As I worked providing the food, each time I gave a customer their tray, my nipples felt like they were being pinched. I was desperately horny and was even thinking about a toilet break to rub myself off.

Normally my two waitresses rotated the jobs of taking the money and collecting the empties. The second job meant wandering around the public. With me in costume, after the initial rush, I decided that we would rotate all three jobs. So I left the truck as horny as hell to collect the empties just as the second half of the striptease shows started.

The crowd by this time was also a little drunk and very horny. Wandering around dressed as I was, made me a target for the more adventurous couples. I should mention, that Karl used this event to move some couples on to his wife-swapping parties. There were a few here that were on the cusp of joining up and they used me as a sounding board.

It was new to me, but I had heard the girls talking about it. I thought they were exaggerating, but now it seemed true. Firstly the woman in the couple would stop me and compliment me on my costume. She would mention that this was very erotic, how horny they were, and how they were thinking of attending the wife swapping soon, Did I go there.

The woman would casually feel my corset, note how soft it was, and then fondle my nipples on the premise of examining the lace. After I made no attempt to stop her, she would suggest her husband feel the softness too. This meant he tweaked my nipple as the woman went on to check out my gusset. I was basically getting fondled right in public.

I just loved it, I also made no attempt to stop them or point out that others were watching. How could I, when my pussy was gushing wetness and an orgasm was not far away. They would stop fairly quickly, but other couples, all highly charged with erotic feelings, took over. At one point two couples were fondling me whilst they talked to each other

I then appreciated why the waitresses took so long to collect the empties, and why they needed the toilet as soon as they got back. I did the same now, ripping off my gusset and plunging three fingers inside my slippery hole whilst using the other hand to rub my clit furiously. I had an orgasm that was long overdue. I got back behind the counter to recover.

I took ages once I was back at the unit. I changed out of the corset before sorting everything out. Stretching would have been torture. Once I had unpacked everything and put it away, I went up to my office. As well as a sofa, I had a bottom drawer with some sex toys to while away the boring afternoons. Or to finish me off after wearing my button dress.

I played with myself for a good couple of hours, getting orgasm after orgasm, until I was totally exhausted. Edward was fast asleep when I got home, and didn't wake even when I grabbed his cock. I understood why because there was come on it and on his stomach. He was really getting turned on, by the thought of me doing, what I had been doing.

That weekend we had so much sex as I talked him through the hands on me in the crowd. The following week, one couple who had been fondling me were at the swapping party. However horny it was being touched up, I wasn't ready to join them that evening. I didn't even wear the apron. I felt that was a step too far and an open invitation.

Unfortunately, there were only four more burlesque evenings before Karl moved back to the stripper-related events which we had done last summer. The burlesque and swapping parties were only run in the winter. Each of those four evenings went the same way with me getting so horny I had to masturbate for an hour afterwards.

Published 
Written by Jogman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments