Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I woke up in bed the next morning and realised Edward had already got up. My fogged brain started to think of last night's costume. The erotic haze that had descended over me and my fingers reached between my legs. I realized at that point that I was an exhibitionist, pure and simple and I needed to deal with it.

I heard Edward moving around and thought that I had been neglecting him lately. I had been focussing on my exhibitionist desires and wondered if we could perhaps share our pleasure. So I pulled on my sexiest dressing gown with nothing on underneath and joined Edward in the lounge.

He quickly lost interest in his coffee as I described last evening's antics. The Star Wars theme and the inadequate uniform that Mel and Alice wore. Little white lie there, but I was not going to admit to wearing so little to Edward. At least not today. He always liked me telling what Mel wore and as usual, he rose to the occasion.

I fished his hard cock out of his fly, and sucked him off until he came half in my mouth and mostly on my face. It was something suggested by my sexually experienced young waitresses, and it worked a treat. When I told Edward that were going to the mall to choose two skirts and a dress for me, he was totally up for it.

We quickly showered and changed and soon were in Starbucks, drinking a coffee and sorting out some ground rules. I agreed Edward could choose any outfit he liked for me to try on. I would then model it for him in the store. In front of him and everyone else, my tingling loins told my brain.

I intended to use the excited state Edward was in to shorten the length of the skirts I generally wore. Especially now I knew it turned me on so much. But I was only going to buy and wear something that Edward approved of. So we headed to the biggest store, to start with a couple of simple black work skirts.

I picked two. about an inch different in length. I figured this would be around his acceptance level, but he approved both. So I moved on to the shortest black skirt in the conservative store. That got a tick as well. So we left without purchasing anything and went to a shop that specialised in office wear on to evening out.

These were quite a bit shorter, but it took four parades in the shop for Edward to tell me, that the last one was a bit too short. I agreed it was pretty tarty and not something I would wear. but we could now have fun. So now at the shortest length, I tried on some with splits, some with zips and buttons.

I noticed that a small crowd of men, out with their wives for the day were taking an interest. They were quite happy to stay at the entrance to the changing rooms, to catch me wiggling my hips for Edwards's approval or rejection. I wasn't quite sure, but Edward seemed to be checking out the guys checking out me, with a smile on his face.

This was turning me on in a big way. My choices got a little more risky. I picked out a slightly too-short skirt, really tight with a big split up the back, showing my panties. Edward was going to say no but caught the gaze of two guys actually licking their lips behind me. I saw them in a mirror. Their approval of my semi-exposed ass changed his mind.

That one went in the buy pile as did a button-through dress, that I didn't come out in. I just knew when I saw it, I had to have it, even if Edward hated it. I tried it on and my underwear was so obvious, I took them off. I sort of forgot to put them back on, for the rest of the day.

Edward showed me a very nice mini-dress with zips and a couple of big slits. It was much sexier than anything I had expected to try on today. It looked very horny, especially since I wasn't wearing anything else except my shoes when I modelled it for him and our little entourage. Edward told me to keep it on.

I picked up my jeans, top and underwear and stuffed it out of sight with the two skirts, one top we agreed on and the button dress Edward had not seen. We went for a salad lunch where Edward insisted we sat on the counter on high stools. I don't know what had come over Edward, but I needed no encouragement.

After lunch, went shopping for some tops for work. I'm not sure how Edward failed to notice my lack of bra, but he seemed not to care. Half a dozen were quickly secured and I had everything I needed apart from tonight's dress. We visited three shops and found two nice cocktail dresses in each.

There were two tasteful ones from the department store where we started. There were two a bit more edgy from a shop that specialised in 'bodycon' dresses. Finally, we went to a shop specialising in club wear. I tried on and modelled two fairly skimpy numbers with lots of missing parts. They somehow managed to not quite show what they should not.

SofiaNashh
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SofiaNashh

I was pretty shocked when Edward suggested the last shop was the best and I should choose either of the dresses I preferred. I took a little while before deciding on the wrap-around one. There was the ability with it to leave it slightly loosely tied which in turn exposed a lot of leg and even a little bit of pussy. I loved it and was slightly damp trying it on

As we drove home, Edward seemed quite glazed over, as if he was as surprised by my acceptance of flimsy clothing as I was with his. He stayed downstairs whilst I got ready. I had a lovely long bath and did my hair and makeup. Most importantly, I shaved my legs and pussy making sure I was primped to the maximum.

Edward watched me get dressed in the dress he had chosen for me, I told him that I had decided not to wear a bra because of the sides. The straps would have been very visible. The view of the front of the dress was made hornier by the fact that my nipples were rock hard and my breasts swung from side to side.

When we got to the restaurant, I suggested we have drinks before dinner, but I would only have water and drive home. I wanted Edward to have the best time, he deserved it for today. He found a high stool at a high table and lifted me up on it before getting the drinks. The slit was showing a lot of leg, but Edward told me not to cover it up.

Edward drank quite a lot that evening, he seemed intent on making the best of me driving. Two cocktails before dinner, all but a small glass from the bottle of wine. As the dessert was about to be served, I disappeared off to the ladies and took off my panties. As I got back to the table, I surreptitiously dropped them into his hand.

The smile on his face was beaming and he looked the happiest he had been for years. I was so pleased with how the day was progressing. I got the clothes I wanted, and it looked like we would be having great sex tonight. I was expecting to go home straight away, but Edward suggested another drink at the bar.

This time we had a small booth, close to both the bar and the dancefloor, but also the gents toilets. We sat at the back, him smiling and sipping his drink. With his hand, he was stroking my leg. We kissed lightly, smiling again, but under the table, Edward's hand was turning me on.

As you probably realise by now, my exhibitionist tendencies meant I was pretty happy with the situation. Any opportunity to show off my body got me really excited and I didn't really know how to say no to anything at this point. Edward's hand had moved upwards, accidentally or intentionally opening up the slit in my dress.

I probably should not have loosened the strap holding it all together, but Edward had got my juices flowing and any inhibitions on my side had disappeared completely. I would just do whatever my husband asked me to do. So slipping my legs slightly apart, the edge of my pussy was visible from the bar. So was his hand edging towards it.

I'm sure that a couple of guys on their way to the gents saw it too, as they both made a detour on the way back, to check out the wine list positioned at the end of the bar near our table. I might have opened my legs a little wider when I saw them watching, but I can't be sure it wasn't Edward's left hand.

By the time we had finished our first drink, there was a little group of three guys at the bar watching us. I was soaking wet, grateful the damp stain would not be noticed given the dress's colour. I was happy to provide the entertainment, but was not sure if Edward had clocked the audience.

I think it was the rubbing of my nipple just as he finished his drink that prompted Edward back to reality. In a few minutes' time, we were in the car, the bill paid and driving home. Edward was breathing heavily, his hand parting my dress as I drove quite quickly. I didn't really want to orgasm while driving.

I cannot remember how many orgasms Edward and I had that weekend, just that we stayed in bed until Monday morning and had more sex than in the whole of our honeymoon added together. I was glad that things had worked out this way. I could be a slut and expose myself with the support and approval of my husband. Well, approval for the things I told him at least

Published 
Written by Jogman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments