Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A week later, Edward told me he was taking me out to dinner and checked I had nothing booked. He told me to buy a sexy dress for the evening. I already had some of these in the office, which were probably too sexy. So I went to the shops to get something that would not blow Edward's mind but still allow me to do some accidental exposure. I tried to ask him why he wanted to do this, and he explained he had something important to say.

I was a bit worried, to be honest, had he stumbled on how much more of a slut his wife was. Did someone from his office recognise me in one of my more exposed outfits? The dress I found initially looked like a boring cocktail dress; it had sleeves and was just below the knee in length. I wanted to try to get myself all turned on by showing off myself to the servers and some other male customers without Edward noticing. This dress fitted the bill.

He would have to go to the bar and the toilet at some point. I wanted myself to be super horny as close to getting home as I could. I also planned to appear to be drunk so that if I went over the top, I could blame the alcohol. Since we were going to the town centre, I persuaded Edward I would pay for a hotel room nearby so we didn't have to drive home. He wanted to pay, but I explained I had saved on a waitress last week, and her fee would cover the room.

I dropped in a small bag for the following day and got changed in the hotel room. Edward walked home from work and phoned me to meet downstairs. I should explain that the dress had four zips. The two on the front started at the top and bottom and finished wherever I wanted. The two zips on the back of the dress were the same. It could show a fair bit of skin, which made me feel quite exposed.

The dress also had sides of mesh: the sleeves and shoulders, and about six inches per side. You could not see anything, perhaps a tiny bit of the outside of my breast. It highlighted that I was not wearing anything besides my shoes and earrings. When trying on the dress, I had spent a lot of time working out how it could expose me and had all the moves in my head. We didn't have to go far to a cocktail bar before going to the restaurant.

It was pretty busy, and I insisted we stand close to the bar for two quick drinks. I planned to get Edward drunk tonight and insisted he had a cocktail, not a beer. As Edward brought the drinks, I quickly pulled up the back zip to almost the top of my legs to warm myself up. I faced Edward the whole time, lifting one leg to the bar rail, which I knew would expose the bottom of my ass.

As Edward talked about his day, I half listened to the group of guys standing behind us and got hot and horny when they started talking about me in hushed tones. I was amazed how just this simple bit of public exposure got me so horny, and as Edward turned to get the second drink, I turned myself to expose as much as possible of me to the whole bar. One of the guys behind me took the opportunity to sidle behind me and touch my ass.

In a low voice, he passed me a card, saying he would like to pay for my services when I finished with the old guy. I felt excited with his words; I put his card in my purse because you never know. After the second drink, it was time for dinner, so I quickly did up my zip a little bit. As we walked, Edward explained the reason for the dinner. He had been offered a promotion to the area director post.

This meant he was looking after five offices in various places. It meant more money and the opportunity to buy a house instead of our apartment. He said we could have children with this job, but I glossed over that. I was having way too much fun recently to settle down. I mentioned plenty of time for that later, but there seemed to be a BUT that he wasn't saying to me.

So I asked if that meant moving to another city again, but he said no. He would be based here but had to visit another office thrice a week. He would be out of town Wednesday, Thursday and Friday nights. Inside, I was turning cartwheels with the possibilities this would offer me, but I put on a slightly stern face, making out I was upset. I didn't want him to think this was the best thing that had ever happened to me. 

We got to the restaurant, and as we went in, we were asked if we wanted to go to the bar with the option of another cocktail in Edward; I said we should. I had a stool here, which allowed me to unzip to mid-thigh the front and a little bit of cleavage on the front—nothing too much, but more to loosen the zips for later. We had a drink, which I poured into Edwards's glass when he wasn't looking, then went to the table.

ValenTylorr
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ValenTylorr

The waiter held out the chair for me, and as I fussed around sitting on my chair, I unzipped my front right to my waist. As I sat down, I wriggled my skirt up, so as I sat there, legs open pretty wide, my glistening pussy was fully exposed. I made sure not to disappear under the tablecloth, and as the waiter went to lay my napkin over my lap, I took it out of his hand, and he saw it all.

Shortly afterwards, I managed to open up my top zip. When slightly bunched up as it was, I checked that the dress didn't show any absolute cleavage at the front. From the top, though, both nipples were almost visible. I loved that meal, as we got excellent service. Every sip of wine or water had someone topping up our glasses. I even deliberately dropped a fork, so the waiter had to half get under the table to pick it up.

I opened my legs wide at that point and put my hand on his shoulder to keep him in place. He got the hint and stayed until I took my hand away, head no more than a foot from my pussy. After I had finished my deliberately small main course, I excused myself, going to the toilet. halfadjusting my front zips. I asked the waiter by the corridor where they were if he could show me the way.

A little fantasy of him following me inside swirled in my head. I was definitely up for blowing him. Nothing was done, though, and I zipped myself up slightly to return to the table. Edward had drunk most of the wine and was getting quite drunk. We skipped dessert as I told him I wanted to get back to the hotel for sex. After all, I wouldn't get as much when he got promoted, and I needed to stock up.

He agreed, and as we walked, he put his hand up my skirt. I was rather shocked as this was unlike him, so I pressed him into an alley, and he asked if I could give him a public blowjob. I was shocked but not too stunned to follow through with it. The bars we passed were getting busy, and I suggested one more drink, which Edward agreed to quite readily. We went to the next bar, where he ordered more drinks.

I took the opportunity to unzip myself at the back almost entirely, much to the interest of a group of guys behind me. I didn't engage with them whilst Edward got the drinks, but he went to the toilet immediately. As soon as he went, one of the guys moved in to chat and feel me up. He put his hand on my waist, and when I did not comment, he slid his hand to my ass and into the hole the zip had left.

I turned my back to the bar so he could see my cleavage, but nobody could see his hand. I started to get wet well before he touched my bottom. By moving my legs apart encouraged him to slip two fingers into my pussy. I was talking to him as he pushed me closer and closer to orgasm. I was totally in slut mode; I just wanted to come whilst Edward was not there. He took ages to get back to me, long enough for Mr. Magic Fingers to do his work. I had to grab hold of his arm hard to stop falling.

After I recovered, I came to my senses and got ready for Edward's arrival, but not before I had another card in my purse. As Edward came back, he seemed a little unsteady. So we left our drinks and went back to the hotel room. He carried my jacket, and I held onto his arms. He was focusing on getting there and seemed oblivious to the fact that I was walking alongside him half-naked.

Ideally, I wanted to fuck in an alleyway, but even drunk Edward wasn't doing that. I zipped up as we went into the hotel. In the bright lights of the lobby and the lift, I looked presentable. As we got into the hotel room, I excused myself to the bathroom, stripped naked quickly and then jumped on Edward. He lay on the bed, allowing me to ride him with the lights still on.

He may not have noticed the room curtains were still open, but I did because I had done so deliberately. Watching the guests in the hotel on the other side of the street watching me naked made me come again and again. I was still fingering myself well after Edward passed out. I stood at the window and masturbated for hours. I had found what I liked, and I would take full advantage.    

Published 
Written by Jogman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments