Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

It was a Saturday in July of the summer of 1978. Yvonne and Patrick had invited Kelly and me over to hang out. We arrived around 4 p.m. and knocked on the apartment door.

Yvonne and Patrick both answered the door completely naked and looking freshly fucked. I couldn’t help but notice that Patrick’s dick and balls were now shaved. The “shaved” club was now up to three, including Yvonne and Kelly.

Kelly and I were greeted with warm hugs with Yvonne and Patrick clinging to their new partners and kissing each of us very sensually. I was feeling up Yvonne’s ass, but honestly, the kiss was so good, that it kept my attention. I noticed that Kelly was stroking Patrick’s cock while they kissed. She had him fully hard and his dick was aiming at the stars. He started undressing Kelly, which only took a moment. He pulled off her T-shirt, pulled down her shorts and even bent down to unstrap her sandals and then she was completely naked as well. We all knew full well that we were here to fuck and continue our sexual exploration as a foursome. So, there was no pretense about anything.

Yvonne broke our kiss, took my hand and said: “Come with me.” She led me into their bedroom. I kicked off my sneakers and she removed my shorts and shirt. I was also going commando. My six-inches was stiff and sticking straight out. Then she led me into the master bathroom, turned on the shower and we both got in. I was plenty clean when I arrived, but hey, we were naked and now wet, so I was pretty happy. She made clear I was to just stand still. She completely soaped me up and bathed me, spending plenty of time on my cock, my balls, and my ass. Then she turned off the water and grabbed a can of shaving cream and a razor. Ok, now I understood! I was actually excited by the idea.

We both heard a loud “Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck!” from the living room, soon after the shower was off. Patrick had wasted no time at all getting Kelly off. She later told me that as soon as Yvonne and I walked away that he led her to the couch, laid her on her back, got between her legs, pulled her knees way up to the side of her head (she was virtually folded in half) and then plunged his cock into her and immediately started pumping downward into her cunt very aggressively. She said he was fucking her so hard “she thought he was going to bust the couch in half!” He clearly had cum just before we arrived, so he was a fucking machine. She was in fuck heaven. She realized she had been becoming more and more turned on by a partner that was aggressive in taking what they want from her.

Kelly came hard and he kept pumping her, just a couple of minutes later she came again. I heard her. At that time, I was missing pubic hair from my waist to my nuts. Yvonne was especially careful shaving my sack. I have a pretty big bag and she was pulling and tugging my taffy every which way and she was extremely focused on getting every last hair removed. It took some time, but she was finally satisfied with her work.

Then she turned me around, had me lean my hands on the wall and squat a little. She really worked up the shaving cream on my ass. She spent plenty of time rubbing my butt hole and just teasing me by poking in a fingertip. Then she completely shaved my ass from waist to nuts and around my hips. After I was naked from all my hair, she turned the shower back on. She was still kneeling in the tub and really scrubbing me up, removing every stray hair there was.

We heard Kelly cum again, even over the sound of the water running! Patrick had rolled her over and had been eating her pussy after he fucked her. She was in really in heaven! He let her have a few minutes to come back to earth. After she had, she had him sit on the couch, she laid on her tummy and was playing around licking his cock and balls. She loved that he was shaved! She said she could really feel the difference when he had been fucking her. She could feel his naked sack slapping her ass and sticking to her for just a moment, instead of bouncing back up right away. She loved feeling balls when she was being fucked.

As Kelly was playing with his cock she asked Patrick “What are those two up to?” He told her that Yvonne had shaved him before they had just fucked and she was now intent on shaving my cock too.

When Yvonne decided my cock and balls were clean she started sucking and licking my junk. At the same time, her hand was rubbing my ass, with a lot of focus on my crack and hole. She had me turn around so could finish her job. Then she used both hands and spread my cheeks wide open. Woah!

She was kissing and licking all over my ass and then slowly worked her way to the middle. In a moment, she was tongue-fucking my butthole! Holy shit! I had never ever heard of such a thing? And it felt fucking amazing! Soon, she was using fingers to rub me, along with her tongue. Then I felt that long middle finger glide all the way up and start wiggling around inside of me. She was still licking my crack. Finally, she reached around me and grabbed my cock. I swear it was harder than ever before. This feeling was fucking incredible! She was stroking me slowly and in rhythm, both with her hand on my cock and her finger in my ass.

I didn’t last long before I launched a series of huge cum blasts onto their shower wall. My knees were weak. Yvonne quickly stood up, with her finger still in me, and still holding my cock and helped hold me up by my cock and rectum. She removed her finger, turned me around, dropped to her knees and sucked my cock into her mouth. She pushed her finger back into my butt and then stroked it in and out of me very slowly. She sucked my cock until limp, sucking the dribbles from me and then slowly started swirling her tongue around my cock head. Several minutes later she had me fully stiff again. My God! My head was swimming this felt so great.

We got out of the shower and dried each other off. I used my fingers to ensure the inside of her vagina walls were dry. I did a terrible job. They were very wet! Then I turned her around and slid my wet finger up her butt. She turned and smiled a very knowing “we’ll return to this later” smile, moved so my finger slid back out of her ass and said “Thank you! Let’s see what the other two are up to.”

Kelly was still laying on the couch playing with Patrick’s cock. She turned and saw my hard, bald cock and balls and squealed “Oh boy!” She jumped up and ran over to me, grabbed my dick and rubbed my bare sack with her other hand. She dropped to her knees and sucked me into her mouth. She sucked out some dribbles of cum. “Somebody came!”

I said “By the sounds of it, I’m not the only one. And you’re up at least two on me!”

Kelly said “Patrick was a gracious host while you were busy. He fucked me silly.” Then she looked at Yvonne and said: “How did you get him off?” Yvonne told her exactly what she had done to me. Kelly was actually surprised. The only ass play she had in her life was when Yvonne slid a finger in her after she had shaved her. Maybe it’s just part of Yvonne’s process! Hah!

Kelly and Yvonne then had a pretty clinical conversation about ass play. It took a little bit, but Yvonne eventually sheepishly admitted that she had Patrick fuck her in the ass. Kelly was gob-smacked. “Didn’t it hurt?!” Yvonne explained they used KY. Patrick loved it because it was so tight

I’m thinking to myself “tight?’, her pussy is a vice. Yvonne went on further that they first butt-fucked last week after his birthday party, once again Tuesday night and then again last night.

Ass must be amazing?! It was now definitely on my list for Kelly.

Kelly’s conclusion of the conversation though ended with her conclusion that, despite Yvonne’s assurances, she was sure it would hurt and really had no interest in parking a cock in her back garage; a finger, sure, she was willing to do that.

We just hung out naked and talked for probably an hour, by then the conversation had come back around to the topic of sex. Kelly had nonchalantly slipped back on her wedge sandals. After a couple of minutes, Kelly stood up and took Yvonne by the hand into Yvonne and Patrick’s bedroom. Neither of them said a word or so much as even looked at Patrick and me, so we just stayed put. Plus, we had a clear view of the king-size bed from where we were sitting in the living room.

They flicked on the light switch and lit lamps on both nightstands and the dresser then stood next to the bed, went into an embrace and started kissing very sensually. With her sandals on, Kelly was making up the height difference between them. Patrick and I looked at each other and words failed us. What the heck were they doing? And why were our dicks so stiff from watching them? Lot’s of questions in our minds…

They broke the kiss. Kelly pulled the sheets and covers off the foot of the bed, she positioned Yvonne to lay on her back across the bed. Her head was aimed our way. Kelly then removed her sandals (that in and of itself was so sexy to watch) and crawled up on Yvonne with her head toward her pussy. She had Yvonne spread her legs and Kelly started to eat her pussy. Yvonne started moaning immediately. Kelly was really going at it. Patrick and I were so entranced we felt frozen by the view. Yvonne came to orgasm more quickly that I had ever seen (and by this time she and I had fucked at least a dozen times). Kelly wiggled her ass and Yvonne got the hint. She started by lapping up some of the pussy juice that was dripping from Kelly’s pussy.

Kelly started back up on Yvonne. Yvonne was licking Kelly, but just not quite as intently as what she was receiving. Some minutes later Yvonne came again. Kelly looked over her shoulder and said, loudly, “You guys are missing the party!”

Moments later I had my cock in Kelly’s pussy. Yvonne started licking both Kelly and me. I had a weird flashback, but it reminded me of when Patrick was in the same position on the camping trip and did the same thing. Kelly came soon. Patrick got into position and slid into Yvonne. Kelly was enjoying the front row seat of watching them fuck. After just watching (and being fucked and cumming again), she got in on the action. She tugged Yvonne’s groin skin up which pulled her clit closer to her. Kelly was sucking her clit very hard and pulling it into her mouth. She was using her hand to grab Patrick’s ass and help him slam in Yvonne’s pussy. We stayed in this position for a long time. Patrick and I were in a zone and had control of our nuts. Neither was at risk of cumming. Yvonne came again.

We broke apart and lay in a pile on the bed. Yvonne said softly “Where did you learn to eat pussy like that?”

Kelly said “Your pussy is beautiful! I’ve wanted to put my face in it for a long time. Today seemed like a good time. I’m glad I did. I love looking at your pussy. You taste delicious… Be prepared. Now that I know how delicious you are, this is going to happen again.” Yvonne leaned in and they kissed a beautiful loving kiss. Then she pulled back. Kelly pulled her back in. It quickly became a “make out” kiss. Yvonne reached down and started fingering Kelly.

Kelly was on her back so Patrick crawled over and started sucking on her nipples. Watching the girls had me hard again. I shifted around and got on top on Yvonne’s butt, with my knees on both sides of her. I slid my cock down in between her cheeks, into her tight slot and started slowly moving my cock in and out of her vagina. Yvonne picked up her pace on Kelly. She came quickly. Yvonne pulled her hand back. They had broken the kiss so Kelly could cum.

Patrick climbed on Kelly. Kelly spread her knees. Patrick moved up and Kelly guided him into her cunt. The girls were again lip locked. They were now fondling each other’s boobs and pinching their nipples. I was really, really turned on watching them. I picked up the pace and was now fucking Yvonne intent on making her (and me) cum. Patrick was doing the same to Kelly.

They broke their kiss and Yvonne came. I was looking at Kelly as Yvonne came. Her pussy is just so tight and feels so damn good. Kelly and I were looking into each other’s eyes. She completely understood me. Kelly said “Her pussy feels good, doesn’t it? Cum in her baby. Put your cum in her pussy, baby.” I blew my nut. Our eyes were still locked. I think Kelly’s orgasm almost hit her as a surprise. Her eyes got wide “Oh fuck, I’m cumming, baby. I’m cumming!!”

Patrick groaned and unloaded his jizz deep into her cunt. Yvonne just quietly moaned “holy shit.” Again, we peeled apart and lay in a pile. Everyone was on their back. Both girls made a comment about the cum running from their pussies. Patrick and I had sticky, leaky dicks. Patrick crawled over and got between Yvonne’s legs. He was eating my cum from her! He was licking her completely clean. She pulled her knees to her chest and he cleaned up my cum that had run down her crack, licking her asshole in the process.

“What the fuck?!” I thought. Well, this was a day of firsts. I climbed over Yvonne’s torso, leaving some “snail tracks” on the way over. I went down on Kelly and cleaned her out. She pulled her legs up too. By then Patrick was licking my trail of leaked cum from Yvonne’s chest. As Kelly had her legs up I licked her butthole and stuck my tongue into her hole. She wiggled around. I worked my way further up and she lowered her legs. I had her pussy clean as new.

We all just laid there for probably twenty minutes. Patrick finally spoke, “It’s time for dinner.” We all got up, remained naked, and had a meal. We were relaxing in the living room watching TV and drinking, wine for the girls, beer for Patrick and I. We started talking about the camping trip Kelly, Patrick and I had taken a couple of weeks ago. The wine was flowing fast and a second bottle was knocked off. Kelly was buzzed and when she’s buzzed she really tells her tales in the most graphic way that she can. It makes her pussy wet and she likes seeing other’s reactions to what she is saying.

Patrick had filled Yvonne in on the basics of the trip (first night a threesome watched by college guys through the tent because the lantern was projecting us onto the tent wall, second night Kelly sucked and fucked everyone), but she really loved hearing Kelly’s detailed explanation of sucking and fucking the college boys. She described their cocks and techniques in excruciating detail. Yvonne also really like hearing about the night before, the night that we were being watched, unknowingly from outside the tent and that they all jacked off watching Patrick and me fucking Kelly.

Kelly was going on and on that “spit roasted” was now her all-time favorite position. She then looked at Yvonne and said “I’m so sorry. How rude of me! Let’s go!” She grabbed me and Patrick and pulled us to the bed. She sucked Patrick while she gave me a hand job. Yvonne was standing there watching. Once we were hard she positioned Yvonne on the bed on all fours, making a big production out of getting her “just so”. Then she moved me up front and aimed my cock at Yvonne’s face. “Ok, now suck his cock.”

“Yes ma’am”, replied Yvonne. She shoved Patrick up on the bed. He lined up behind her. Kelly fingered Yvonne for a minute, then pulled Patrick’s cock close and slid his head up and down her slot. She lined him up with his head at the opening of her vagina. She gave him the doggie hand sign for “stay”. She crawled off and got behind him, put both hands on his ass and rammed his crotch to his girlfriend. Yvonne moaned with my cock in her mouth and Patrick’s in her cunt. All three of us were going at it pretty seriously.

About five minutes later Kelly said “Stop! Time to switch.” Patrick and I switched places in record time and went back at it. Five minutes later, the director called out the same orders. We were all confused. Kelly looked at Yvonne and said “My turn!” Yvonne moved over and laid on her back. Kelly was in position in the blink of an eye. I was fucking her while she sucked Patrick. Her orgasm hit quickly. As soon as she came she pulled off of Patrick and groaned “switch…”, she wasn’t even down from her orgasm yet. Again, a record time reposition. Yvonne crawled under her and started sucking her huge tits. Kelly 32F’s are simply enormous. Yvonne was using both hands on each boob to move them around for her to suckle.

A couple of minutes of that and Kelly came again. We pulled apart and fell into any available space. Then we all scooted in tight to the flesh next to us. Hands were everywhere, just gently rubbing anything within reach. Yvonne’s foot was in front of my nose. I sensuously sucked on her toes. I had never done that before (to anyone), but that was kind of how the pile was working. Gently licking, kissing, sucking and rubbing anything and everything on anyone. We hadn’t turned on the lights when we came into the room for the “spit roast” experience. It was getting dark outside, the bedroom door was closed and it was dark in the room. That just heightened the whole experience.

Exploring was a bit less gentle now. The game was now called “reach it with your hand, make it feel better, move on, repeat.” I think it was Yvonne who sucked my toes. My hand brushed across Patrick’s thigh and hit his sack. I fondled it and rolled his balls in my hand. I moved my hand and it hit his hard-on sticking up. I stroked him for a couple of minutes.

I found Kelly’s hip. She lifted her hip and I rubbed and fingered her pussy. Soon two more hands joined me. It was probably Patrick and Yvonne, but we were in a zone of not caring who was doing what. I moved on and rubbed Yvonne’s hip for a bit then slid my hand down to her ass. She also lifted her knee. My hand was right in her ass crack. I slid my hand forward and lubed my fingers in her pussy juice then pulled them back and used my middle finger to push at her rectum. I could actually feel her relax her sphincter muscles to allow my entrance. I moved my finger around in her asshole for a few minutes. I could go on forever about who felt up what, but suffice it to say that each of us was worked over, head to toe by hands and kisses, and by everyone else. No one fucked. No one sucked cocks. No one came. It was just the ultimate make-out/feel up session.

When we got finally broke we got up and went to the living room. We realized we had been in bed for almost two hours. Instead of being tired, we were the opposite. We were invigorated! We were still naked and started talking about where we should go. Immediately Patrick wanted us to go to the “dirty bookstore.” It was about 20 minutes away. Patrick had finally turned eighteen a week ago and could now get in. Buying beer while underage was simply not an issue around there back then. But the bookstore had hard rules: Show ID at the door or no entrance. He had been talking about it for months, so we all kind of felt we owed it to him now that he was legal.

stasyahereguys
Online Now!
Lush Cams
stasyahereguys

Kelly and I found our clothes and got dressed. Yvonne came out of the bedroom with short brown shorts and a beige blouse. The blouse was semi-transparent and her dark areolae and eraser hard nipples were clearly visible. Kelly looked at her nondescript T-shirt and announced: “I can’t wear this if you’re going like that!” The girls went to the bedroom.

A minute later Kelly came out in a transparent navy blue blouse. We could make out the tan lines on her boobs, but her light pink nipples were invisible. She looked in the mirror by the front door and decided that would not work. Back to the bedroom. Another minute later she was in a white shirt, kind of like a men’s dress shirt, but it was completely see-through! We could see her nipples, her tan, the shape of her tits, her belly button, you name it! She could see the look on Patrick's and my face as she stepped to the mirror and announced: “Perfect!” Out the door, we went.

The girls jumped into the backseat and whispered and giggled all the way to the store. We showed four ID’s and were allowed in. The place was reasonably busy. Probably twenty people total were in the front part which was a fairly large store, with more folks back in the booths. They had two hallways with maybe eight or ten booths opening onto each hall. The girls giggled through the store. I think every thirty seconds we heard a loud whisper of “Oh my God, look at this!”

We could tell they were making the “raincoat” crowd a little uncomfortable at first. They were only eighteen after all, and honestly, Kelly had a face that could easily pass for sixteen, if she had been flat, maybe even fourteen? Her huge tits just made it all confusing. Patrick and I hung out in the magazine section just taking in the show. It was a constant parade of guys jockeying for position to see their boobs and nipples. Kelly knew it and played it for all it was worth. She gave them all a really good look. She’d pick up an item and pull it close to her face to study, while she turned around facing away from the merchandise. She’d stand there for a while so the parade could go by and stare at her tits. The girls were now quite popular with the guys in the store!

There were two cashiers. One walked over to Patrick and me and said “Hey, we’re loving having the girls here! But we get shit constantly from the cops who are always trying to bust us because the City hates us. We can’t have any nudity. The girls look amazing. Just, please make sure they don’t open their shirts or take them off.” Clearly, this was not his first rodeo and it was timely advice. When we went over and talked to the girls Kelly had very seriously been thinking about doing just that.

She whispered to me “They all want to see my tits. I want to open my shirt and show them!”

I explained what the cashier said. She pouted. “Seriously?”

“Yeah, very seriously but listen: In that shirt, in these bright lights, trust me, they are seeing your tits.” She was happy to hear that. The girls were in the dildo section. We left them to their shopping. Kelly kept up her boob and nipple display.

The cashier came up to us again: “We have video booths in the back if you’re interested. If the cops come in, we turn on the lights.” We heard his message. By now the girls had their selections. Yvonne was buying a rubber dildo (which looked a lot like my cock), a bottle of lube and a smaller vibrator which was long and thin (it confused me?). Kelly had a small vibrator for her clit and a pair of nipple vibrators. We made our purchases, they offered to hold them at the counter if we wanted to visit the booths. Patrick and I loaded up on tokens. The cashier handed Yvonne her bottle of lube, with a knowing smile.

The hallways we really dark, lit with just a couple of very dim red lightbulbs. We passed a couple of middle-aged men going in and out of the booths. Patrick and Yvonne found an open booth. Kelly and I wandered back and around to the other hallway before we found one open. We pulled the cloth curtain closed. Even when fully stretched, there was about a six-inch gap to the door frame. Made sense, that was how we were able to tell the other booths were occupied. We sat down. There was a TV enclosed behind a Plexiglas screen. The screen was covered with cum, plenty of dried stains but much of it still moist and some streaming down. It had clearly just been hit a couple of minutes ago. The booth smelled like cum. Our feet were sticking to the floor. There was a roll of paper towels mounted on the wall. A trash can in the corner was overflowing with used paper towels. There was a slot for the tokens and a dial to select different channels, with a different movie on each channel.

Kelly was getting turned on. She had never been surrounded by so much cum! She was starting to realize what all the guys in the rest of the booths were doing. Within twenty feet a dozen guys were jacking off! Her pussy was lubing up at the thought. We clicked through some channels; girl stuff, bondage stuff (ouch!), gay stuff, and then found a movie of a guy with a huge cock fucking some chick silly as she was bent over a chair. Kelly said, “stop there.” When my tokens ended in just a few minutes, she wanted to move to a different booth. I was stupid. Did I think, maybe they’ll have different movies? By now our eyes were acclimated to the dark. Kelly took the lead and walked very slowly down the hall. She wasn’t being shy. She was looking into every booth. The first guy was watching gay porn and yanked the curtain.

At the next booth, the guy looked at her. He had his pants down to the floor and was stroking a decent size cock. She stared at his dick. She was startled when a guy came down the hallway. We stepped out of the way and he went into the booth was had just vacated. The guy she was staring at pulled the curtain open a couple of inches and said quietly “Do you want to watch me finish? I’m pretty close.” She stepped in and he pulled the curtain closed. He stood up and continued to stroke his cock. He looked at her and asked, “do you want to finish me off?” This guy was older than her dad. But he was polite and actually smelled nice and was wearing a nice shirt (his pants were on the floor). She reached out and took his cock in her hand. She was very surprised by how hot it was. It was a nice size, a little on the thick side. She stroked at the speed that he had been. He whispered to her “a little quicker, please.”

Two minutes later he came. He was aiming for the Plexiglas “cum target” but didn’t make it. A very large load of cum just ran out from the tip of his cock. She moved her hand to the head of his cock and caught most of it. I was still in the hallway, not too sure about leaving her alone. She stuck her hand out and showed me a palm with a huge puddle of cum in the middle. That guy was a cum geyser! She pulled her hand back in and he reached to wipe her up with a paper towel. She pulled her hand away from him and to her mouth. She lapped all of his load from her hand. When she was done, she took the paper towel and wiped for final cleanup.

She stepped out and whispered, “I am so fucking turned on right now!” Two booths further down the hallway she looked in. The guy looked back at her. He tugged open the curtain and almost immediately shot a couple of streams of cum into the air and they splatted the cum shield. We walked around the corner to the next hall. She looked in the first booth and very quickly Yvonne’s hand reached out and grabbed her wrist. Yvonne whispered, “both of you, get in here!”

Patrick had his shorts to his ankles. Yvonne had hers to her knees and was sitting on Patrick’s lap. I sat down next to Patrick (and the opening to the hall) and Kelly sat on my lap. As soon as she realized they were fucking, she stood up and pulled her shorts down. I did the same. She reached between her legs for my cock. A guy was standing in the hallway at my shoulder. He saw her bare butt in the air as she was reaching for my cock. She sat on me and moaned. The guy watched for a little longer and then walked away.

The girls were very slowly moving around on the cocks they had in them. They seemed to actually be watching the movie. It was a room full of people, probably thirty of them, fucking in too many positions and couplings to count.

I reached down to Yvonne’s pussy to play with her clit. I was surprised when I didn’t meet Patrick’s balls. Curiosity had me, so I fingered her further back on her slit. My finger slipped into her vagina. I looked at Patrick with wide eyes. He held up the bottle of lube. He was butt-fucking her! There was a scene change in the movie. Yvonne looked at Kelly and said “wanna swap?”

Kelly said “Sure!” They both stood up with their shorts dropped to their ankles and waddled past each other in very tight quarters. Patrick slipped more lube on his cock. He handed the bottle to Yvonne and she lubed my cock. Patrick reached around Kelly’s waist with one arm and pulled her down, he held his cock with the other hand. He had a damn good aim, thankfully. He pulled her ass right onto his cock, popped through her ring and had his dick buried. Needless to say, she was stunned. She looked over at me. Yvonne had aimed my dick to her butthole and she was already sitting on me and getting adjusted to my size. I’m both longer and thicker than Patrick.

I looked at Kelly and said, “I’m in her ass too.”

Yvonne said, “Give it a minute. You’ll get used to it and you’ll be okay. I have a bigger one in my ass and I need a minute too.” In short order, Yvonne was bouncing up and down on my cock. It felt incredible. The heat alone was mind blowing. I felt like my cock was in a furnace. I couldn’t believe how tight her sphincter was, but with the lube, she was easily moving up and down on me. In just a couple of minutes, Yvonne came. Wow! She really likes cock in her butt! The TV screen was now showing a series of cum shoots. Yvonne was really turned on by that and came again and really smashed down on me this time. I couldn’t believe how far I was up into her ass! I grabbed her hips, held her down tight and blew my load deep, deep into her colon.

Kelly hadn’t cum. Which is by itself a sign of concern. Yvonne stayed on me and leaned over to Kelly. She unbuttoned her shirt, pulled it open and sucked on her tits. A guy in the hallway was watching. I had pulled the curtain closed next to me earlier, but that meant it was more open in front, by the TV, and the guy had a clear shot of the girls, and that there were four of us in the booth, and that the girls were on our laps, and that our shorts were on the ground. Yeah, he had the whole show. He stayed. Kelly was looking right at him. He was smiling. She was smiling back. Yvonne moved her hand to Kelly’s pussy and started playing with her clit.

Kelly was now making some noise like she was enjoying things. Patrick was moving her hips slowly up and down and stroking himself in her butt. We all felt like the efforts were going to pay off and that Kelly would cum. Patrick became more vigorous. Kelly had one hand on the bench and was now participating in the movement. She was riding Patrick’s cock up so her ass was almost off of him and then dropping all the way down. They were getting full cock-length strokes. In a minute Kelly gasped a trying-so-very-hard-to be-quiet “Oh fuck.”

The guy in the hall pulled open the curtain by a foot or more. He had been watching while Kelly built up to and had her orgasm. I could now see that he was a black man and he had an uncut nine or ten-inch cock. The girls watched him with their mouths open because they were so surprised by the size of his cock. A minute later he came. He was blasting and aiming his cock back and forth from Yvonne to Kelly and shaking it furiously as he was still ejaculating. Apparently, he wanted to cum on everything in the booth and I think he succeeded! He stepped back and zipped up. And then he was gone.

I had cum splatter on my glasses. The girls both had some on their faces, and really pretty much all over. Splatters everywhere. The girls stood up. Yvonne stepped into the hall. A guy watched her pull her shorts up from her ankles as she put away her shaved pussy. He stepped up and asked if she needed any help “No I was just fucked, but thank you.” He walked past. We had all wiped up some cum but couldn’t really see it all? Kelly left it on her face but tried to clean it off the borrowed blouse.

Kelly buttoned up her shirt just halfway. We headed out. Guys mouths were literally dropping as the girls came out of the hallway in their transparent shirts, both unbuttoned halfway down, with cum splatters all over their shirts. And Kelly with cum on her face, wearing the most see through shirt imaginable, and showing her ginormous tits, with nipples at full turned-on hardness. We collected our packages from the cashier. He said “Hope you had fun and we see you back real soon! You can even bring your guys again if you want, but you don't really need to!”

“Very funny,” I said.

Kelly said, “Oh, I’ll definitely be back!” and away we went.

Once in the car, we were all excitedly talking about everything that had happened in the store and the booths. Kelly had to give everyone a detailed account of jacking off one guy, watching another one cum and then watching the black guy cum. Yvonne wasn’t too happy with him. She thought it was pretty bold. Kelly explained that really, with her looks at him, she had, in effect, invited him in. He watched her cum, she got to watch him cum.

We summarized our best and worst of the visit: Kelly’s “best” was jacking the guy off who was older than her dad (forties?). Her “worst” was having her ass fucked. She wasn’t mad a Patrick at all for doing it. Her butt just really hurt. And she was having a very weird feeling holding back his cum in her ass right now. Yvonne’s “best” was having me butt-fuck her. She loved that it made her cum so quickly. Her “worst” was having the black guy cum on her.

Patrick’s best? “Sorry Kelly, but it felt great being in your butt. It was super tight and super hot and I loved cumming in your butt, Sorry!”

“Don’t feel bad, it’s okay. I’m glad you enjoyed it. It just hurt some. I’m actually glad you forced your cock in there. If you’d asked me I would have said no and never know how it felt.” To herself she thought again, how much she liked Patrick because he was so direct with her: If he wanted it, he took it. And she would willingly give him anything.

What was your “worst” Kelly asked? Patrick said, “There is no worst, I loved it all!”

My “best” was clearly “fucking Yvonne’s ass. That was an unbelievable experience and I’m looking forward to getting my cock in there again.”

Yvonne said don’t worry, “that will happen, you can count on it.”

My “worst” was that Kelly had to keep her shirt on and didn’t find more guys to jack off. We all know she’s on a cock hunt this summer. Kelly piped up, “yeah, that might actually be my worst too.”

When we arrived at the apartment we paired off and went for very quick showers. Kelly and I went to the second bathroom. Yvonne and Patrick to their master bath. The girls dumped loads of cum that were in their asses. In minutes, we were in the living room, barely dry and naked. We caught the last part of SNL. Kelly and I accepted the invitation to spend the night. I crashed on the couch. Kelly went to bed with Yvonne and Patrick. Yvonne got the middle. All of us were still naked.

Yvonne “spooned” Kelly from the back, with her arm around her and they fell asleep.

At some point in the night, Kelly had rolled onto her back. Kelly’s arm was around Yvonne and she had her head laying on Kelly’s boob. Yvonne woke up and their positions slowly registered to her. It took a minute to figure out she was nuzzling Kelly, not Patrick, which explained the big “tit pillow’ under her head. She started to slowly suck on Kelly’s nipple. It took quite some time but it finally grew firm and was jutting out from her soft boob. Then she used her fingers to tweak the other one so it matched the stiffness of the first. Kelly groggily moaned a little. Yvonne moved her hand to Kelly’s pussy. It was moist. It was always moist. Yvonne focused on her clit, flicking it and rubbing it: First in circles and then up and down. Kelly moaned and softly came. She hugged Yvonne closer and they fell back asleep.

It was well into the morning when my eyes opened up. The sun was high in the sky. I heard the bed squeaking. I put on my glasses. Yvonne was sitting up on Patrick’s cock. Kelly was sitting on his face facing Yvonne and the girls were kissing. They had obviously been going at it for some time. Yvonne came and then scooted off the end of the bed. Kelly “knee waddled” down Patrick’s torso, slid his cock into her pussy and was fucking him with her boobs smashed down on his shins and her ass flying in the air, slamming up and down on his cock. Yvonne stood and watched them fuck. Soon Kelly came and then I heard the familiar groan of Patrick unloading his cum into my girlfriend.

Yvonne was the first to come from the room, still nude. She looked at me “Good morning sleepy head!” she walked over and grabbed my limp cock and waved it around. “And how is my little friend?”

“Honestly, he’s a little sore. That was quite the night,.” I said.

“I can fix him!” was her response. She took my limp cock into her mouth and slowly moved her tongue around it. Patrick and Kelly came out, naked, and started working about. Kelly gathered up all of our cum-stained clothes from last night and started a load of laundry. Patrick began to cook breakfast. Soon I could smell bacon!

My dick was feeling better. Yvonne was just keeping her mouth tight on my cock, using her tongue and slowly moving it up and down on my cock. I could hear breakfast plates clanging and the meal being served. Yvonne had been building me up for fifteen or twenty minutes. She still was using no hands. Her mouth still never left my cock. She bobbed her head a little quicker. There is no feeling like that of a slow buildup! In another minute, I roared loudly, I bucked my ass up from the couch and started to pump. She stayed on my cock and I pumped many streams of cum through my shaft and into her mouth.

Her mouth stayed on me. She stayed with me for several more minutes until I was again limp and my shaft empty. She slowly pulled off my limp dick, sealing her lips at the tip of my cock. She walked over to Kelly, who was sitting at the table. She leaned in for a kiss. Their lips met and Kelly instinctively opened her mouth. Yvonne used her tongue to push my load into her mouth. Kelly popped her eyes open wide and they looked into each other’s eyes. Kelly swallowed a couple of times. Yvonne pushed over the last of it. Kelly sucked her tongue clean, licked the inside of her mouth and then swallowed again.

They broke the kiss. Kelly said, “Wow!”

“I wanted you to see how much he shot,” Yvonne said.

Patrick announced, “Breakfast is served!" We all sat down, naked, and ate breakfast.

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by GoodToBeMe
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments