Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"If you are just coming into this series, please go back and read the previous chapters. <p> [ADVERT] </p>If you like what you've read, tap the like icon and leave a comment. Enjoy!"

The reception had pretty much wound down and there were only four people left at the reception hall, the Bride and Groom, the Best Man and the Maid of Honour. Jessie and James had hoped that at least one of those two people would be among the last to leave but to have them both there was a stroke of particularly good luck. The reason, of course, was that they could think of no better way to celebrate their nuptials than with a night of steaming hot sex with another couple.

It was at a house party that had devolved into an orgy that Jessie and James had first met and they had continued attending such events throughout their courtship. They had previously had a threesome with Serena and Jessie and Serena had gone away to Las Vegas for a wild girls’ weekend but they had not yet had such opportunities with Scott. It was just a matter of time and one thing they had learned in their three years together was patience.

Both couples watched with curiosity as Carol and David left together, Jessie had invited them both, not only because they were good friends but because she knew that Carol was having a tough time after the loss of her husband and that David was a super guy and he was great in bed. She had hoped that David could help Carol emerge from her depression and grief and return to the land of the living. It looked pretty good so far!

Jessie went over to Serena while James took care of the bartender and the DJ. They would be back the next day to clean up the hall. As James and Scott were helping the DJ load his gear into his van, Jessie made a suggestion.

“So whose place are you two going to end up at tonight?” she asked.

“We were going to go to mine,” said Serena, “Scott’s roommate has his girlfriend over.

“So no progress on the foursome with you guys?” Serena had mentioned to Jessie that she’d like to ask Scott, his roommate and his girlfriend to sleep with her at the same time.

“Not yet,” Serena said. “I haven’t even asked them yet, I’ve been too busy since the night of the rehearsal dinner finding out where the edges of his sexual envelope are!”

“I see,” said Jessie. “What a nice segue. Speaking of the edges of sexual envelopes, why don’t you and Scott join us for the evening? We have the Honeymoon Suite at the Hilton booked and there’s room enough for a few more!” She pulled Serena in close for a hot kiss.

“On your wedding night? I thought you’d want to be alone,” she said.

“We have our whole lives to be alone,” replied Jessie. “I want this night to be fucking unforgettable in every way!”

“I’m in!” Serena reached up and gave Jessie a high five. “I’ll ask Scott.”

Just then the two men arrived back beside the ladies’ sides. “Ask me what?” Scott queried. Serena pulled him aside and whispered something in his her. His face took on a look of surprise as he pointed to Jessie and James and then Jessie could read his lips, “What the fuck, why not?”

Serena and Scott held hands as they walked back over to Jessie and James who were also holding hands. Serena kissed Jessie and then took Scott’s hand and placed it into the bride’s. Then Jessie similarly handed her husband off to Serena. She kissed her husband and Serena kissed Scott, then the two girls traded a kiss before moving to their new partner and kissing them.

James and Serena had kissed many times before but Scott had never been this close to Jessie. As she kissed him, he cast a glance at James just to make sure he wasn’t being set up for something. James had no idea he was even there as his hands were sliding Serena’s dress up over her ass so he could dip his fingertips into her honeypie. He resumed kissing Jessie and after a minute or so, the kiss broke.

“We’re gonna show you such a good time,” she whispered to him. “Two nice cocks and a sweet pussy for my wedding night! I wouldn’t have it any other way!”

The two couples kissed and felt each other up as they waited for the limo they had ordered. Once inside they settled in for the ride to the hotel which was twenty minutes or so away. James had instructed the driver to take the long way around so it was actually closer to forty-five minutes by the time they had arrived, just time enough for both men to blow their loads into their opposite numbers’ mouths and for the girls to exchange their cum in a series of wet, sloppy kisses. As they exited the limo, James paid him a handsome tip and apologized for the mess. He and Jessie then shared the last remnants of cum before walking hand in hand into the hotel.

As they waited in the elevator, Serna noticed a few drops of cum on the edge of Jessie’s cream-coloured wedding dress. She scooped it off with her finger and licked it clean. Scott commented on it not being a traditional white dress to which Jessie replied, “You will see very soon why I wouldn’t wear a white dress! Besides, once you get to know me you’ll understand that there is very little about me that is traditional!”

“Lord, have mercy!” he said as Jessie pulled him in for another hot kiss.

They spilled out of the elevator and stumbled laughing down the hall. Jessie and James had actually reserved and paid for four rooms, their suite, the ones on either side and the one across the hall so they wouldn’t have neighbours to complain about the noise. One of the adjacent suites had a shared door with theirs so the sleeping and fucking possibilities were endless.

The hotel suite looked like a cross between a lover’s suite and a movie set. A king-sized bed dominated the room and there was a hot tub in one corner big enough for at least six people.  Jessie had rented the rooms for the night before the wedding night as well and she and James had spent the evening setting everything up.

There were at least six cameras set up that Scott noticed, he assumed there were probably more. Two of the cameras were focused on the hot tub three more were around the bed and one was in the corner with the best wide-angle view of the room. The bride and groom had spent the previous evening testing everything out and making sure that the lighting was good enough for what they had in mind. They would be editing the video the following week.

Once inside, the women paired off with their own partners for a few more minutes of hot kisses and feeling cocks and clits. Then Jessie excused herself to the adjacent room and asked Serena to join her, leaving the men to fend for themselves. Serena knew that James was bisexual and she hoped he wouldn’t make a pass at Scott, who she was pretty certain was not.

Serena and Jessie shared a few kisses and giggled as they fantasized about what might happen in a few short minutes. Then Serena helped her friend out of her wedding dress and lingerie and helped her into her attire for the evening. “Holy fuck, Jessie, you are fucking smoking hot!” she whispered. Jessie just smiled.

“I know, right? James and Scott are going to love this outfit!” she said. They hugged and kissed again and Serena whispered, “Go easy on him!”

Jessie smiled and replied, “I make no promises.” They touched up their lipstick and moved toward the door.

Serena came through first, “Gentlemen if you would close your eyes please!” She waited until their eyes were closed and then motioned Jessie forward. “Okay, boys, may I introduce your plaything for the evening!”

Jessie was dressed in all-black patent leather; a corset with suspenders, shiny black wet-look stockings and knee-high lace-up boots with heels at least five inches high. Her dark hair was pulled back into a ponytail, and her makeup was garish and contrasting. Not your typical wedding night look, to say the least.

Even James, who had seen her wear pretty much everything, was taken aback. Scott was speechless as she turned in front of them to show herself off. When she got so her back was facing them, she bent over and spread her legs to show them her smooth pussy. She ran her fingers along her slit and slipped one inside, removing it and licking it clean as she smiled at them upside down between her legs. She completed her turn and smiled, “Let’s do this!”

She went over to her husband, kissed him and whispered into his ear, “Are you okay if I get to know Scott a little better?”

“Of course, I am, baby!” he said. “Take your time, I’ll be here when you need me!”

“You could reacquaint yourself with Serena,” she suggested.

“Way ahead of you, baby!” he smiled. Jessie moved away from James and over to Scott. She guided him onto the bed, sat him down and straddled his hips with hers.

CaroleFreire
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CaroleFreire

“Hi Scott, my name is Jessie and I like to fuck! What do you think of me so far?” She kissed him hard, driving her tongue into his mouth and reaching for his belt. She didn’t come up for air for a couple of minutes so Scott was unable to reply.

When she finally did back off, he took a deep breath, “Hi Jessie, I’m Scott. Very nice to meet you! I like to fuck too!” They both laughed and she fell forward on top of him. Their kissing resumed and then she returned her attention to his pants. After a bit of a struggle, she finally got them off of him and got her first glimpse of his cock standing proudly above his belly.

“You weren’t wrong Serena, it’s a pretty nice one!” she said without taking her eyes off it.

“And he knows how to use it!” Serena added from her place in James’ lap.

“I’ll be the judge of that!” Jessie said with a giggle. She straddled his hips again and sank herself onto him, not stopping until he was completely out of sight inside her. She rocked her hips slowly for a few moments and then said, “Something is missing here. James darling, would you be so kind as to come over here and put your magnificent cock in my ass?”

“Your wish, my darling wife, is my command!” he said. He stood up with Serena still cradled in his arms, “Excuse me dear, but my wife would like me to fuck her ass!”

Serena laughed at the silly wordplay, “You know what they say, ‘Happy wife, happy life!’” she laughed. She kissed him and squeezed his cock firmly, “Save some of that for my ass!”

James took position behind his wife and looked around. “Serena darling, would you be so kind as to hand me that bottle of slippery stuff?” She nodded, retrieved it from the bureau and handed it to him. He slathered some on the required bits of his and his wife’s anatomy and tossed it back to Serena before licking his fingers, “Mmm, strawberry!”

He pushed two fingers into Jessie’s well-lubricated backside then slid his cock in. He and Jessie did anal almost every time they fucked lately so there was little resistance to his intrusion, his cock slid all the way in until his balls brushed against Scott’s.

“Mmm, that’s more like it!” Jessie purred. “Take your time boys, I want to enjoy this!” James, being more practiced at this position, let Scott and Jessie set the pace, adjusting the timing of his movements with theirs so that when Scott was sliding out of her pussy, he was pushing into her ass. The feeling of the two cocks sliding against each other with only a very thin layer of skin between them was not a new sensation to James but Scott had yet to experience this particular feeling.

“Oh, fuck that feels so good!” murmured Jessie. “Slow down boys, we have all night!”

Serena stripped to her garter and stockings and sat on the bed beside the threesome. She played with herself as she watched her best friend, her best friend’s new husband and her most recent lover pleasure each other and themselves. After a few moments, she leaned over to Jessie, kissed her, and said, “I think there’s one more thing missing here!”

Jessie smiled and said, “You know what, you’re right!” Serena positioned herself so her bum was against Scott’s shoulder and spread her legs wide. Jessie leaned down and started lapping at her smooth, slick pussy, occasionally sucking her inner lips and clit inside her mouth for a hard suck. After a few minutes, she moved away.

“My side hurts,” she said, “we need to switch up.” She told James to back off and climbed off of Scott. She asked James to go wash himself off and when he returned he directed him to sit up at the head of the bed. Then she told Serena to go down on James.

“Is she always this bossy?” asked Scott.

“Usually yeah,” laughed James.

“Hey! Tonight is my wedding night! This day is supposed to be all about me, is it not?” shouted Jessie. They all laughed and agreed that it was. “Right then, Serena, would you please suck my new husband’s cock so your boyfriend can fuck my ass and I can eat your delicious pussy? I have been waiting all day to eat that cunt!”

Serena laid on her back and James straddled her shoulders and started feeding his cock into her mouth while Jessie dove onto Serena’s pussy and Scott slid himself into Jessie’s backside. Within seconds there was nothing to be heard from the ladies as both their mouths were fully occupied. Jessie took her mouth off Serena’s pussy and directed the men, “Remember boys, ladies first!” and she dove back down. Scott motioned to James to grab the curved vibrator of the nightstand next to him. He took it, reached around Jessie’s ample hips and slid it into her pussy, thumbing the button to start it shivering.

Given the fact that Jessie had been dripping with anticipation all day, it was indeed ladies first as, between Scott’s thick cock in her ass, the vibrator in her pussy and Serena’s pussy in her face, Jessie’s climb up pleasure mountain was rapid. She felt it coming a long way off, the rumbling that started at the core of her soul ripping outward until it could no longer be contained. There were only two points of release, one was through her pussy and it exploded with a stream of her slick fluid that coated everything near it, and the other was out her throat. It started at her diaphragm as she filled her lungs with air, and roared up her chest and into her throat.

She clamped her mouth onto Serena’s pussy and tried to stifle the scream but it was no use. After emitting a long moan that vibrated Serena’s clit, it burst out of her. It wasn’t words, just raw sound that told the world she was having the best orgasm she’d ever felt, and being the cum slut that she was, she’d felt quite a few. Each time Scott pushed into her ass, a sound came out, unchecked and feral.

Jessie’s moan into Serena’s clit triggered the next orgasm, she grabbed Jessie’s hair and pulled her back into her wetness, her hips bucked up so her ass was off the mattress as she too soaked the mattress below her.

Scott came next, pounding his cock into Jessie’s ass until his abdominals were getting tired. He managed to hang in there though, driving himself into her and emptying his warm cum into her backside. The rush of warmth inside her triggered the next round of screams from Jessie as she pushed herself back onto Scott’s cock, wanting to feel it as deep as it would go.

James was the last to come. As Serena started to recover, she took him back into her mouth and down her throat. To say that James was well-endowed was a bit of an understatement. He was not especially thick but he was long, at least nine inches worth and Serena gobbled his cock down like it was manna from heaven. By this time, Jessie and Scott had disengaged and turned to watch James face-fuck their lover.

Jessie watched her new husband’s face as Serena sucked him, she was waiting for that tell-tale clench of the jaw that would signal he was about to blast off. She moved up beside James’ head and whispered, “Share with me, baby!”

Just as he felt the first surge from within him, he pulled his cock back and blasted his cum all over Serena’s pretty face. Jessie pushed her way forward and made sure that she got her share. He wasn’t quite finished spurting white goo when Jessie and Serena locked their lips and started sharing his cum between their lips and tongues. After a minute or so, they stopped and smiled at each other, communicating solely with their eyes.

Serena kissed Jessie softly and whispered, “I think the boys might like a taste!” She turned to James and Jessie motioned Scoot over to her and they each kissed each other’s partners, sharing the remains of James’ cum. James licked off Serena’s face and Scott did the same for Jessie.

Once most of the cum was cleaned off the girls’ faces, they all flopped down on the bed and tried to catch their breath. Jessie started giggling, “Holy fuck, the bed is one giant wet spot!” That set the others laughing as well and they became a tangle of arms, legs and bodies as they held each other in one giant group hug.

“Now that is the way you consummate a marriage!” James laughed.

“Not your traditional way,” giggled Serena, “but it sure was fun!”

“Traditional?” Jessie chuckled, “I never imagined my wedding night would be any other way!”

Each of the couples retreated to their partners’ embrace and soon the kissing, rubbing, tickling and fucking started again. The two women ended up beside each other on all fours, their shoulders pinned to the mattress as their partners took them from behind. They faced each other and held hands as they were being properly fucked and as the men unloaded inside them, one then the other, they squeezed each other’s hand and smiled.

Published 
Written by CaressofSteel
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments