Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tommy

Having scared off our audience, I lay out the picnic sheet in the shade of some eucalyptus trees and we dried out in the afternoon heat. We may have been of Mediterranean descent through our mum, but we also had Irish genes from our father. Some people were astounded that, although we were dark-skinned, we also burnt easily if we were not careful.

It hadn’t occurred to me quite how intimate this simple act of putting sunscreen on each other was, until that afternoon. We had helped each other for as long as I can remember. Sometimes it was as the pissed off little brother, but at most it had been a simple task; slip, slap, slop and get on with playing. Even during the shoot, we had covered each other before Laura went out, but again it was just looking out for each other.

Today, at the top of the waterfall, it was different. We lay quietly, hand in hand enjoying each other. The fresh smell of eucalyptus wafting over us cleared out my breathing. It didn’t take long before the water had evaporated from us. Laura rolled over, trapping my arm and resting a hand on my chest.

“Are you okay?” she asked.

Rather than submit to being trapped, I put my arm around her waist and held her, as I studied the sky.

“What makes you think I might not be?”

“I dunno, just scared this is all a dream or that you are only doing this because I’ve been pushing. Worst of all, I’m so scared of hurting you.”

I hugged her, “I’m not okay. I’m nervous as hell. We’ve been toying with this for so long and it was all safe. Now we’ve crossed the biggest, nearly the biggest, of lines. Early on, even though looking back I would have been comfortable then, I treated it more like, this is what you need. After everything you had been through, it did cross my mind whether you had almost got addicted.

“Don’t laugh, it can happen. Soon it was apparent it was a growth of our need for each other. Love was never a question; we always have at one level or other. Now we need to love each other, we need each other physically, we need each other mentally and emotionally. That I suppose is what scares me, will this need last.”

“Tommy, you are describing the first steps of every single relationship in the world. Ours is different because we have known each other for so long and that little thing about being related.

“Ask any two people that love each other, but are only friends, what their biggest fears are. They will say losing their friend and hurting them. I think that’s what you’re scared of, I know it’s what I’m terrified of. At some point we had to decide if we crossed the line or not and if not, we would have to back off and really become just friends. If we didn’t then we would always feel guilty going with someone else. Guilty of cheating on them and each other and still scared of hurting people.”

I pulled her over me and when she went to kiss me, I looked where she had been lying. I then pushed her off me and got up and walked to the edge of the pool. Ignoring her enquiries, I looked into the grove of trees, before finally turning to her.

“What did you do with my sister? She was never that sensible.”

“Okay, first fuck off, brat. Second, come here, you need some sunscreen on.”

“Fuck off and go there?”

She just tilted her head and opened her eyes. When I didn’t move, she clicked her fingers and pointed in front of her. I laughed and lay down where she pointed. The sunscreen was cold as Laura squirted it on my back and legs. She rubbed it in deep, massaging the tension out of my shoulders, then back. She shifted and moved down my legs, not touching my bum, until she slapped it once, telling me I was done.

I turned over; the blood having anticipated where it was needed. I was semi-erect, a condition that almost didn’t last as I saw Laura, kneeling next to me. She was not looking at me, instead, she was putting sunscreen on her arms and legs. I say almost, I could almost make out what my blood was thinking: ‘So much for that, let’s go, lads, we’re needed elsewhere. Hold on, not so fast, this could be interesting, just watching her rubbing herself.’

I watched in silence for a bit. As she rubbed the sunscreen in, she appeared in a world of her own.

“Don’t forget your tits,” I said gently.

“Hmm?”

“Your tits, I don’t want them burnt.”

She raised an eyebrow at me and skirted around her tits, doing her sides and chest.

“Just do it,” I stated.

Her hand drifted over one tit then the other. She rubbed a little on the top before reaching for the bottle of sunscreen and applying more. Her hands worked the opposite tit, both covering the same area, both moving around her nipples.

“And your nipples.”

I got up and started to root through her backpack, causing her to stop and look at me.

“Did I say you could stop?” Laura stuck her tongue out in defiance but still carried on.

As she started to rub the screen into her nipples, I found what I was looking for. I sat behind her, with a leg either side and moved her hair to expose her neck and kissed it. I then gathered all her hair behind and started my ritual of massaging, combing and plaiting it.

“I think that’s enough.”

Laura carried on rubbing her tits and tweaking her nipples. I put my arm around her and gently slapped the back of her hand. She reacted by pulling both away as if they had been stung.

“That’s better,” I could feel she wanted to do something, but I left her hanging for a bit.

“Now you need to apply some to your belly.”

Laura filled her hands and rubbed it into her belly, spreading it over the front, up under the edges of her tits. Then down her sides. I had just about finished with her hair, instead of leaving it hanging, I curled it into a bun and just pinned it up with the handle of her brush. She had taught me the use of the pointy handle on her favoured style of hairbrush years ago. About the same time, I thought it would be fun to dig her in the ribs with it.

With this done, I picked up the bottle of sunscreen and put a liberal amount in my hands and spread it evenly over her back, shoulders and neck. After massaging it into her neck, I gently held the front and pulled her back to me a little as I leant forward and kissed her ear.

“You can move down past your belly button,” I whispered.

I nibbled a little at her ear lobe as I watched her hands move to her lower abdomen. I then used both hands to rub the sunscreen into her shoulders and then back. All the while listening to the little moans and gasps that were escaping her. I was working the bottom of her back or the top of her bottom when she started to move back and forth. It was like a wave travelling up and down her spine.

Leaning forward again, I whispered, “You can move your hands lower.”

Instead, one of her hands reached behind and took one of mine to the front. I placed it flat on her belly.

“You,” I paused, “can move your hand lower.”

Her eyes were closed, but she frowned a little and I heard a little whimper. I put my hand on top of hers and locked fingers. Together we moved down further. As one hand was moving, I brought my other around and repeated until both her hands were under mine, rubbing the tops of her thighs.

“Is that enough?” she shook her head.

I moved her hands closer to her pussy.

“Now?” again with the shake of her head.

“Show me,” I whispered and then nibbled her ear lobe again.

She pushed back against me as I lifted my hands and hugged her around her belly. Laura was breathing hard now. I think it was a combination of need and anticipation; along with nervousness at being exposed and playing with herself in front of me.

“What’s up? Only like playing with yourself in the dark or when I can’t see you start?”

She didn’t react.

“Want me to sit in front and watch.”

She dropped her head and gave a little shake.

“Do it,” I whispered, “do it for your brother. Show me how you like to be touched.”

Her hands edged closer to her pussy. She was so slow doing this but moving. I kissed and blew gently on her neck and shoulders. Nibbled her ear lobe, pulled her plait to one side and kissed the nape of her neck. Then she held her breath before sighing.

“I can’t see, tell me what you’re doing.”

“Tommy,” she whined.

She turned with a look of bewilderment on her face, my goddess looking at me as if she couldn’t make up her mind what to do. I slid my hands up from her belly and cupped her tits. Then put and thumb and forefinger either side of her nipples.

“Now,” I whispered as I squeezed.

While keeping the pressure on, I bit her earlobe. Laura arched away from me, whimpering. Her eyes closed and as the initial surprise wore off, she exhaled gently.

“Are you going to tell me?” I could see her arms moving, so knew something was happening.

“Maybe.”

“You’d better, you’re getting your brother worked up,” as I spoke, I increased the pressure on her nipples.

“Oh, fuck,” she sighed. “Okay, okay,” I kept the pressure on but did not increase or decrease it.

“First,” she stuttered, “I used my fingers to open my lips. Then,” she swallowed and panted a couple of times, “I held them open with one hand. I used that thumb to rub my clit.” Laura paused again, a shudder running through her. “Two fingers from my other hand rubbed my pussy until I was wet enough, and I pushed them in.

“Oh my fucking god, Tommy, hold me!”

I did as she asked, this meant letting go of her nipples. As I wrapped my arms around her and the blood rushed back into them, she collapsed back against me shaking. She settled in my arms and I could feel her heaving like she had been crying.

I turned her head to look up at me. She had tears on her face but was grinning like a madwoman.

 

Laura

Tommy just raised his eyebrows at me when he saw my face. I could see worry and confusion in his eyes. I just lifted a finger to my mouth and licked it and then offered the other to Tommy, who obliged. All the same, he kept his eyes on me as he leant forward and licked my finger. I leant my head back and kissed his cheek.

“That was fucking incredible, Tommy. Thank you.”

I felt him physically relax, but he kept his eyes locked on mine. I squirmed around between his legs and felt his cock pressing against me. More importantly, I felt his hand pressing against my cheek.

“Why the tears?”

My mouth dropped open, then I nearly burst out laughing, but contained myself.

“Relax, dipshit.” Taking his face in both my hands I smiled and said, “That was the most intense orgasm ever. Those weren’t tears, my eyes were watering.”

We both burst out laughing together.

“Okay, I’m going to disappoint you now Tommy.” I paused to let my words sink in, “I wasn’t a virgin when I got married.”

Tommy screwed up his face, “Neither was I. I didn’t think you were, remember I went to uni too.”

“Well, I’ve had some good sex, some appalling sex and just about everything in between. The one thing no one has ever done is make love to my mind. Where did you get that?”

“It was two girls really. Don’t look so surprised, you don't have to be my sister to get into my trousers. Though it doesn’t hurt.”

After grinning, he continued, “The first, you remember Jaqs?” I nodded, “We kept in touch when she moved away. We used to phone each other regularly and sometimes the conversations were a little, interesting.” I raised an eyebrow at Tommy, “Phone sex, okay? This was my first understanding that talking and being descriptive could be enough to go some way to compensating for the real thing."

He carried on, “At uni, there was a girl you never knew; she was the first to show any submission to me. It wasn’t anything harsh, I don’t think I could go that far, even if someone begged me. We did a little bondage and some spanking. What I did most was mind-fuck her. I would tell her all sorts of weird and wonderful things that were going to happen once I had her bound. I would do this during the day, in passing, at lectures, anywhere. By the time we got back to one of our rooms or not, she was insatiable. That said, when the other games started the talking stopped, you’re the first to have both at the same time.”

Jules666
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Jules666

“And when I tell you to piss off?”

“I’ll piss off. I said before, you’re not a full-time submissive, but you can let yourself go or be taken there when the mood is right. Now I’ve got to discover how to see when the mood is right. Or at the very least, learn how to probe without killing any mood that may have built.

“That is all part of the fun we have ahead. Exploring each other physically and mentally, discovering things we didn’t know, even discovering things that the other one didn’t know about themselves. Sex isn’t just, insert digit A into hole B, it’s the whole mind and body experience.

“Like a story or a play, the scenery can be crucial, like here. Sometimes there’s an audience or reader, just knowing they are there can enhance the experience.”

“Wow! I really don’t know my little brother.” I felt myself fill up, “We went in totally opposite directions, didn’t we?” Tommy just squeezed me. “You’re really comfortable with where we are, where we have gone this last year and especially last night?”

He thought for a moment, then replied, “Yes, yes, I am, the more the day has gone on the more content I have been with, well everything. I’m still nervous as hell, but that will pass. You?”

I nodded and smiled and threw my arms around his neck and hugged him so tight.

“I’m so happy, Tommy, happier than I’ve been in my twenties, probably longer. I like your description, I’m content too. It’s like I have everything I will ever need. Like a billionaire with their money.”

We sat like this for a few minutes, then I kissed him on the cheek and whispered in his ear.

“Another thing, I owe you so many orgasms!” I couldn’t help but giggle. “You’ve helped me and put up with me helping myself. And just now, once more, I get mine without you.

“Laura, don’t fret, I know I like my sport, but I don’t need to keep score for this one. You saw that woman in the reflection last night?” I nodded, “When I see you like that and know I’ve helped; I feel a part of it!”

Tommy looked around and then patted my bum.

“Let’s get dressed and start on our way back.” When I whined, he said, “I know, but it’ll take a few hours and I’d like to be on the main path before dusk.”

He was quickly up and moving, throwing on his clothes and gathering our things. When I pulled my t-shirt over my head, he was inches from my face and gave me a quick kiss on the lips. The whole thing made me jump.

“You fucking dipshit!” I laughed, as I slapped him.

We set off hand in hand and dusk settled over us before we were out of the woods. By the time we walked onto the main road through Valle Gran Rey, it was dark. We had dinner at a restaurant in the resort. The taxi we arranged was waiting to take us back to our hotel as we finished. When we got back, Tommy suggested a beer, but I wanted to change first, so we returned to our room.

We got in the shower and quickly washed ourselves off from the day and in about fifteen minutes we were walking into the bar hand in hand. I spotted my date from the previous night and we nodded to each other. I was pleased he seemed not to be holding a grudge. When we had our beers, we turned and headed to Tommy’s regular haunt.

 

Tommy

The plan for the day had been simple until it wasn’t. Consummating our relationship the night before had not even crossed my mind when I was planning the day. It worked out for the better in the end. Taking us away from the resort, took us away from all those in the crew. The time alone was perfect for talking a little more and exploring a little more. I was happy that her date seemed to have accepted what Laura told him this morning.

After the last twenty-four hours, I thought the best end to the day would be a quiet beer for just the two of us, out by the pool. In my experience, it seemed not many used it after dark, but it was close enough to the bar to get refills easily enough. The best-laid plans…

As we turned the corner into the pool area, I saw two girls embracing. I would guess they were a few years younger than Laura and me. One was blonde, the other brunette and both dressed in just bikinis. I went to turn back, but Laura pulled me forward. She walked us to some chairs against one of the walls.

The girls had not seen us and seemed oblivious...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by kiteares
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments