Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"The final chapter in this tale. Thank you to everyone that has made it this far, it did grow a little beyond its original plan."

Tommy

Feeling their weight on top of me I realised I had trapped myself and realised that I could think of a lot of worse positions to be in. Feeling bound up, I felt the cover over my head being pulled back and turned to look up. Laura was looking down on me, grinning, which meant Kazumi was on my legs. It made no odds, Laura was straddling me and lying along my body. I could barely move my legs and found out Kazumi was in a similar position, straddling my ankles and lying along my legs.

Laura kissed me, we kissed long and deep. When we broke off, she gave me a quick peck on the nose, then tapped it gently with her finger. She then sat up and I felt Kazumi shifting about followed by whispered voices. Then the weight was off my legs and I heard some banging in the cupboards. Laura was looking over me smirking; I didn’t speak but asked her what was going on with raised eyebrows. The smirk on Laura’s face only spread further.

Kazumi came to the side of the bed and I could just see her out of the corner of my eye. What I could not see was what she handed to Laura before crawling over the bed and giving me a chaste kiss. As she crawled to the bottom of the bed, I couldn’t take my eyes off her bum. I wanted to reach out and grab her by the hips and bite it, run my tongue between it. When I looked up at Laura, she was looking down at me with both eyebrows raised and a stern expression.

Without throwing Laura off me, the only way I could respond to her was to poke my tongue out at her. She, in turn, leant down and wrapped her lips around it and sucked it into her mouth. While doing this, she ran her fingers over and then behind my ears, slowly tracing lines down my neck.

She knew the effect this had on me, but it did not stop me feeling Kazumi playing around with my feet. First, she uncovered them and gave me a brief foot massage then twisted my legs, encouraging me to turn onto my back. Laura felt my movement and lifted her hips, enough to allow the turn, but not so much that she had to stop our kiss.

Next, Kazumi started to work on one of my ankles and calves, then she parted my legs and did the other. After this, I heard her fiddling about on one side of the bed then the other, followed by the pair of them freeing my arms. Kazumi was working her fingers and thumbs over one hand and Laura had intertwined her fingers in the other gripping it.

“Ane,” I heard Kazumi say.

Suddenly there was a flurry of activity, Laura had rolled off me and was laying over my arm. Kazumi quickly stepped onto the bed, over me and off the other side. She took hold of my wrist and slipped something over it. As this happened Laura rolled over me again and then I felt the tightness around both wrists. A look left and right saw that they were bound by a couple of my ties. Laura and Kazumi got off the bed and walked to the foot, step by step, looking over me at each other. Their bodies were very different, Laura, curvaceous without a sign of spare flesh; Kazumi, lithe without looking skinny.

As they walked the realisation hit me that I had been well and truly played, the foot massage was nothing more than a ploy. I went to move my feet but that only served to tighten the ties around my ankles. I started to laugh and both of them turned to me, smiling.

“Thank you, little brother, that saved us doing it,” Laura said.

They still got onto the bottom of the bed and started to fiddle with the ties.

“Just making sure we don’t cut off the blood supply to your feet.”

Together they ran fingers along the inside of my legs moving slowly up past my knees. There was only one reaction I was going to have, and it happened. When they got to the top of my legs, Laura pulled her finger along my length smiling as I throbbed. I looked at Kazumi who was watching Laura. Unexpectedly, when her finger reached the head, she held it there and Kazumi pulled her finger over it. Laura was obviously expecting my reaction as she was looking at me when my head snapped over to her. Both their hands then slid over my stomach and up my chest.

Laura whispered in my ear, “I love you, Tommy.”

“I love my new family,” Kazumi said.

I smiled as the pair of them leant over me and kissed. When they broke off, Kazumi leant down to kiss me and for the first time, our tongues touched. Laura stroked my cheek as we continued, and my eyes closed. When I opened them, it had gone dark. My head was lifted, and I could feel hands pulling over the back.

“Laura?” I asked.

“Trust me?”

“Without question.”

I was rewarded with a kiss to the cheek, then a mirror which I can only assume was Kazumi. Then I felt movement on the bed and heard footsteps on the carpet. Denied my sight and unable to reach out, it felt as if my hearing had been supercharged. I could hear them walk to the end of the bed, then my senses exploded as fingers touched my feet like before. Dragging over the instep, along my shins. Both my knees were kissed and then I felt something around both my thighs.

Each of my thighs was gripped, it was their legs, they were sitting astride me. The noises they were making were unmistakable, they were kissing, and I could hear the odd moan or whimper. Laura and Kazumi were squirming on my thighs and then they started to grind. As this continued the noises got louder, but as they were so close, I could not work out who was on which side.

As much as I could distinguish between them, it seemed that they were both moving toward an orgasm. Then the legs around my left thigh clenched and gripped tightly with corresponding pants and moans. This was rapidly followed on my right thigh by something very similar. Poker was never my game, but I could have sworn that I kept my face neutral. What the girls had not realised was how distinctive they were when they came.

I had not consciously picked up on it until then. Kazumi was quieter, with panting breaths and the odd whimper; Laura had changed over the year. When she first orgasmed in my arms, she was quelling her reaction, trying not to wake me and then crying after. Now, she was free with her appreciation, her moaning and grunting had grown in volume as her confidence in us had grown.

“You can stop smirking,” Laura said and then one of them flicked one of my balls. That really could only have been Laura, I could not picture Kazumi doing that.

“Carry on and Kazumi and I will carry on around and on you. You’ll be our sex toy for the night.”

I heard Kazumi giggling and then there was movement again; they got off my legs, then the bed and they moved about the room some more.

“Are you two trying to do my head in?” I asked.

There was more giggling, followed by “Payback’s a bitch, ain’t it little brother?”

“Hai, happy Christmas Tommy.”

Their voices came from the foot of the bed but were indistinguishable beyond that. I smiled and lay my head back, I trusted them both, that was all that mattered. Once more I felt hands on my legs, as they climbed onto the bed. Again, they worked their way along the bed, to the top of my legs. I felt hands flat on either side of my shaft, which made me throb. I was erect, I cannot think of anyone that way inclined that would not be turned on by what they were doing.

It may have been a hand each or just one of them, but they slid up together. Another hand lifted and massaged my balls, and I felt a finger working along my perineum to my arse. Whoever it was must have felt me tense a little and stopped and started to just massage me under my balls.

The unmistakable feel of a tongue licking along my cock, slowly all the way from base to tip came next. At the same time, I felt kissing and sucking on my balls. Fireworks started to go off in my head as what blood was left in my brain connected the dots; both Laura and Kazumi were working my genitals.

“Veto, veto,” I gasped.

Laura’s voice came from the direction of my groin, but it was no surprise as I knew they were both there, “What’s up, Tommy?”

“Okay, first I’m about to cum,” which made them both giggle. “Second, Kaz, just because Laura is doing something, don’t feel you have to, please.”

“Hai, Laura told me, ‘only what I feel comfortable doing’. She told me you do not expect anything in return.”

“Well, if that’s that sorted…” Laura stopped midsentence and then I felt two lips engulf the head of my cock, pushing my foreskin back as they pushed lower.

The mouth released me, and it felt like a hand go over the top of my cock, sliding down, pulling back my foreskin. Then lips closed around the top, a tongue swirling around, moistening me before the lips plunged down. Then it was over, I don’t know how I felt, I was right on the edge and would have delighted at cumming in either of their mouths, but now they were both kissing up my sides and belly.

Laura and Kazumi were lying across a leg each and hands were moving up my sides and over my belly as their lips moved higher. Occasionally a hand would drift lower, brushing over the tip of my cock or along the length of it. When they reached my chest, they started to suck and kiss around my nipples. This time I remembered to keep a straight face, I knew my nipples would react, but if I had to guess they were probably a factor or two less sensitive than either of their nipples. There was some nibbling and still, I did not react, in hindsight faking some things may not be a bad thing.

“Oh fuck!” was all I could say as they both bit my nipples, gently at first and then hard.

There was a pause after this, both of them were lying over me and I could hear them kissing. I was aware of the movement of arms and hands, feeling them brushing over me, but not for my benefit. However, due to my restricted sight and movement, even these touches were lighting little fires all over my torso. The kissing stopped after a little while and the attention turned back to me. First with caresses of my face and neck followed by kisses moving closer to my mouth.

Laura was very different to Kazumi and as each of them entertained my tongue I could tell who it was. At one point, in the middle of a passionate kiss with Kazumi, Laura decided to join in. This was a peculiar sensation, moving from one mouth to the other only to feel both tongues trying to invade my mouth.

I could feel arms over me, my guess was they were touching each other, which Laura later confirmed. They also did not neglect me, not that I needed any encouragement to stay hard. When the kissing stopped, they both got off me and walked to the bottom of the bed, then one of them got on and straddled my legs. She moved up, grinding against me, higher and higher until I felt the warm embrace of her pussy. She slid back and forth along me a few times before lifting her hips. The other one’s hand had followed her along my leg and had taken hold of my balls as she was grinding against me. Then she took hold of my cock when her hips lifted.

My head was spinning now. Either my sister had been grinding on me and it felt like Kazumi was going to guide me into her. Or, it had been Kazumi grinding and Laura was about to let her, even help her have sex with me. My brain could not work out, if it was Kazumi, whether she would be fucking me or if we would be making love. Funnily, when I thought of Laura, it was clear, she would be fucking me, using me as her toy, which made me laugh to myself. The overall message that seeped through my endorphin addled brain was that everything that had taken place since Kazumi joined us in the bathroom was encased in love. Laura owned my heart and me hers, but we had let Kazumi carve herself a little bit of real estate in both of them.

There were more kissing noises, but they were only background music to the main event. The head of my cock was engulfed in a warm, moist, tender grip. Someone was welcoming me into their body; slowly but surely, she lowered herself down, taking more of me into her. As her legs touched my hips, she let out a little sigh, it was muted, so I could not discern who it was. Hands leant on my chest, and a mouth touched mine.

As we kissed, she was moving on me, slowly rising and falling, breathing in turn with her rhythm. The kiss ended with a kiss on the nose, this told me that Laura had been kissing me. Her lips were replaced briefly with a pair, more tentative, not so sure of themselves, exploring and learning; rather than seeking and roaming over familiar territory.

Kazumi broke off her kiss and there was movement on the bed again. Whoever was riding me continued, though it felt like they might be sitting up straighter as the hands dragged over my belly. Next, I could feel something on one of my arms and then very slight pressure on either side of my head. There was some giggling as the pressure moved and I realised what was happening, someone was kneeling over me. There was a sweet smell, that grew stronger before I felt something touch my nose. Instinctively I pushed my tongue out and was rewarded with a gasp. All sounds were more muffled now.

I pushed my head up but was pushed back down as she pushed herself onto my face. As I started to lap with my tongue she ground against my face. Whoever was on my cock had paused their movement, obviously watching what was happening. Then they started to move in unison, up and down; forward and back. The movements became smoother, I could feel juices running into my mouth and down the sides of my face.

Then there was some on my balls too. The sensations were insane, someone touched my nipples and I almost came, then fingernails dragged along my ribs, making me twitch. I pushed my face up as well as trying to drive up with my hips. The gasping and moaning increased and the grinding got more frantic.

The person riding my face pushed down hard on me, there was a cry and more juices ran into my mouth and over my face. There was a pulsing along my cock as I was squeezed tightly. She was just pushing down onto me now and I could feel her shuddering just the same as her partner. Teetering on the edge, I started to make my own noises, gasped breaths, grunts as I gritted my teeth, before letting out a stuttering moan and deep-throated rumble. Finally, I snorted as I released myself, one for each time I released a load into the tight, warm pussy that was gripping me without any sign of letting me go.

As the pressure on my face released, I could hear them kissing again. I was content to catch my breath. There was a little moving about and I could hear someone going into the bathroom. What surprised me were the soft lips around my cock, sucking and licking, cleaning me off. Then it stopped and I was alone again.

“Oh, no, no,” I heard from the foot of the bed again.

This was followed by more giggling and movement on the bed either side of me. They lay along the side of me with a leg over one of mine and kissed me on the cheek.

“Goodnight little brother, thank you.”

“Goodnight Ani, thank you.”

“Thank you both,” I said, “but, any chance of untying me?”

More giggling, “Maybe,” followed by more giggling.

“How old are you both?” causing more giggling. “Fuck it, use me and abuse me, just wake me up to perform.”

As they laughed, I relaxed onto the pillow, smiling. Mum and dad always joked that I could sleep anywhere, anyhow; I was about to prove them correct.

Waking up the following morning, Boxing day, with each of them wrapped in my arms was a delight. As the fog cleared, it dawned on me that my arms were wrapped around them as much as they were holding onto me. At some point, they had untied me and as I looked at them both sleeping so peacefully, I knew my blindfold had also been removed.

Unwittingly, Laura had given me the best ever Christmas present she could. The previous year we had both been in shock from everything that had happened. This year she was happy and relaxed and so much more confident than I had seen her in years. Kazumi could be at her house and Laura in her room, I would still be happy. I leant down and kissed her on the top of her head, then took the arm that was over me and rolled Laura onto her back.

“Morning,” I said,...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by kiteares
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments