Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"This is a new series that I am starting, and I hope the readers will enjoy it."

Welcome to the "Break Room Bar." It is a local meeting place and watering hole.

My name is Jacob, and I am one of the owners of this fine establishment. Most of our clientele are older locals who like to let their hair down, have a few drinks, and have a good time. To keep the place interesting, the bar has crazy promotions to keep the business moving forward in the profit column. This year's timely promotion was "St. Valentine's Massacre ." It was advertised, "So you could forget February 14. "The massacre was a winner until one of our servers got the flu. This bump in the road meant I would be the replacement server.

The bar was filled in groups according to age, employment, and friendships. There was Generation X, the blue-collar camp, and the old high school friends. Since I got stuck being the pinch-hit server, I chose to work with high school friends. I didn't attend school in this town, but knew almost everyone.

The post-Valentine celebration was to bring a little happiness into their lives. Each group decided to have fun in their style. Generation X and the blue-collar camp were having a great time. The high school group was going wild. They told stories and remembered the good old days, while others condemned it.

I started laughing and then noticed a lady whom I did not know. "Hello, my name is Jacob. I will be your substitute server and part owner of this fine establishment."

She responded, "My name is Lynn."

"I don't remember you ever being with these rowdies. Did you graduate with them?"

"Yes, I am here visiting Samantha. We were close friends in high school."

Lynn was the friendliest person that I had ever met. We seemed to be hitting it off.

Now, it was time to make some money for the bar. I took everyone's order. The ladies order a pitcher of margaritas, two white wines, and a rosé. I noticed the rose' was for Lynn. The night was a huge success, and the bar's patrons were having a great time. Me, I was busy getting to know Lynn. She was getting my personal attention. Unfortunately, her friends noticed, and she caught some heat from her old classmates. It was time for me to back off. I returned to being a waiter and partial bar owner but did not give up. I looked for the right opportunity to talk to her.

"How long are you going to be in town, Lynn?"

"About ten days," she replied.

"Could I interest you in dinner? I guarantee it will not be here."

"Well. I guess so," Lynn answered.

"OK, Friday night. I'll pick you up around seven. Could you give me the address where you are staying? "

Lynn slipped me the info on the sly, and our dinner date was set. It had been a long time since I wore a sports coat, collared shirt, dress pants, and hard shoes. I was hoping Friday would be something special.

Finally, Friday night arrived, and I went to pick up Lynn. I rang the bell, and Lynn answered the door. She wore a conservative navy blue outfit with matching stockings and heels. Lynn looked ravishing, and I would be the envy of all the men at the country club where we were going for dinner.

We drove to the club in my vintage pale yellow 1967 Ford Thunderbird 4-door hardtop. It was the perfect pairing of an elegant woman riding in a classic car. It was a match made in heaven. The trip to the country club took about a half hour. We talked and got to know each other better. Lynn grew up in the area while I was a transplant from over nineteen hundred miles away.

Lynn gave me her life story in about four minutes. She grew up in the area, graduated college, got a job in the business world, got married, had a family, buried a spouse who died unexpectedly, and became a widower. My life was similar. I didn't go into business but proceeded into education. I taught high school, coached, and became a school administrator. She had money from her husband's estate, and I had a pension and part ownership in the bar. We both had adult children, things we were interested in, and we got to know one another.

Arriving at the country club, we were seated in a booth at the back of the restaurant. We ordered drinks and a bottle of Merlot and perused the menu for dinner. Lynn ordered a petite filet, and I went with a small ribeye.

We continued our conversation. The restaurant was warm, and she opened her coat and unbuttoned a button on her blouse that exposed some cleavage that surprised me. She had nice breasts, about 34C, a flawless complexion, and great legs.

Our steaks arrived, done perfectly. We chatted and enjoyed our dinner.

"What would you like for dessert?" I asked.

"I am not big on dessert. How about a nightcap later?"

"Well, what would you like to do next? A movie, dancing, or something special," I replied.

"I would like to revisit some places I remember when I lived here as a kid. If you drive, I will guide us through my past," Lynn told me.

"OK, sounds good to me. I have lived in the area briefly and know nothing about it. This should be educational and interesting."

As we left the country club, Lynn gave me directions on where to drive and our destination. She took me past her old family home while she went through school. Then, Lynn had me stop in the high school's dark parking lot. Her eyes started to tear up.

"You had to be a "rah-rah," and I can picture you in your cheerleading outfit. You were rooting the team to victory. "

"Yes, I was. Hey, you were a coach. You must have played football."

"I did. Good old number 54, I was the long snapper on field goals, extra points, and punts. My playing time was about nine plays a game. I did have fun and wouldn't trade for anything."

As we exited the high school parking lot, Lynn told me to turn right and head out of town.

"Jacob, my grandparents had a farm about four miles down the road. It was this quaint little place in the country."

As I drove out of town, Lynn's hand grabbed the inside of my thigh. At first, it startled me, and the Thunderbird began to accelerate.

I said to Lynn, "Wow! It has been a long time since anyone has grabbed my thigh."

"It is just an instinct when I ride this road. It reminds me of those days of yesteryear: turn left down this dirt driveway. The remains of the family estate, better known as 'Grandpa's Farm'," Lynn responded.

As the car came to a stop, Lynn opened the door, got out, and started to survey the old homestead. I followed Lynn's lead. She pointed out the essential spots and shared a few memories. When I began to look around, Lynn spun around, kissed me, and shoved her tongue into my mouth. While passionately making out, Lynn straddled herself on my leg and started dry humping. I could feel in my loins that her actions excited us.

"C'mon, I have an idea. Let's get in the backseat and let nature take its course," said Lynn.

Suddenly, I realized that this would not be Lynn's first time in the backseat of an automobile. For me, it was my maiden voyage. I had a 1963 Chevy Nova SS and a 1967 Camaro RS as a kid. Both of these rides were not made for action. The Thunderbird was a different story. It was huge, and it was time to test it out.

We began probing each other. Lynn's hand ran up my thigh to the promised land. She expertly unzipped my pants and found my manhood. Lynn exhaled a sigh of achievement and began a slow, gentile, sensual hand job. In return for her affection, my hand unbuttoned her blouse and was pleased that she had worn a front-opening bra. I touched her breasts and started to explore her body. She had skin the color of alabaster, the smoothness of a baby, and nipples that were hard as granite. This was the girl of my dreams, and she was in the backseat of my car. My right hand was massaging her succulent breasts, and my left slid down between her thighs. I got a surprise when I reached her pussy; she had on crotchless pantyhose.

"Crotchless pantyhose," I said.

Lynn replied," I've been so horny during this entire visit. I was hoping to get lucky."

"You are, and so am I."

"I need a good fuck," replied Lynn.

"I'll give it my best, " I countered.

"Great, Jacob, lie down on the backseat and put your naked ass on that cold leather. I am going to ride high in the saddle."

I lay down flat on my back, and my cock was at attention. Lynn bent over, gave a gentle rub, and swallowed it to the base. Her mouth was a warm, wet vacuum. To quote Willie Nelson, "She was trying to suck a golf ball through a garden hose." Her technique was magnificent, and this was not her first time, nor mine. Lynn was an excellent cocksucker.

"Hang in there, Jacob. This is an appetizer. The main entree is about to be served."

Lynn got on top, slipped my manhood through her crotchless pantyhose, and slid down the shaft. She was wet, slippery, and red hot. I was living every man's dream.

"Oh yes, that feels good. It has been a long time since I did some flag pole sitting," Lynn stated.

PrettyhorsecockTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PrettyhorsecockTS

Lynn started a steady slide up and down on my cock. She had total control of everything. Her vaginal muscles would squeeze my penis on every stroke. When Lynn hit bottom, the vaginal squeeze released, and some filth flowed through her mouth. After she caught her breath, Lynn would take the ride back up the shaft.

"Fuck, this is the ride of a lifetime. I am going out of my mind. Jacob, I wish we had gone to school together. I would have figured out ways to have sex in or on a small car. I am getting ready to climax," Lynn gasped.

Lynn began to bounce harder and faster. Her voice cracked with the most sensual filth. I heard Lynn utter, "fuck, cock pussy, suck, and cunt". Her body started shaking like a leaf in a windstorm, and lightning bolts quivered through her climaxing body. She fell onto my chest in a heap as I felt my load of jism entering her cunt. Lynn pushed herself up and said to me, "Jacob, I know this sounds crazy, insane, slutty, or anything else, I needed that fuck."

"I concur. It was one for the Hall of Fame. I'll never forget it—a Top Five performance."

Lynn looked at me and said, "Now, I need a nightcap. Let's go to the Break Room and show off that we are together."

"Lynn, I want to be with you. I want this to be something other than a one-night stand. You are a person that I am attracted to and want to be with. I want this relationship to continue."

"Jacob, I agree and hope we can have a long-distance relationship."

While driving to the Break Room, I glanced at Lynn and smiled at her. She grabbed my thigh and smiled back. My mind wandered, and all I could hear was a line from Casablanca: "This could be the beginning of a beautiful friendship."

"Lynn, I am going to make this long-distance relationship work. I haven't been with a person like you for a long time. You are funny, personable, sincere, slutty, happy, and anything that you want to be. You are perfect," I said.

As we entered the Break Room, the place became eerily quiet. The bar was packed, but we were the center of attention. We walked to the rear of the bar. Lynn ordered a Pina Colada, and I had a Bloody Mary with an olive. We sat there laughing, talking, and having a good time. The bar patrons watched us and returned to their jocularity. We were concerned only with each other and being a happy couple.

"We have one more night before you return home. Would you like to go to the casino, movie, or any ideas?"

"Movie sounds good. Let's go with jeans and comfortable clothing," Lynn replied.

"Great, what do you want to see? The mall has eight movie theatres. We should be able to find something. Dinner before or after the movie?"

"Dinner before the movie and theatre snacks for dessert. It will be fun."

Saturday evening arrived, and I picked up Lynn in my T-Bird, sliders for dinner, and the 7:15 pm show. We arrived early, got popcorn, and found great seats in a sparsely populated theatre.

We sat down, and Lynn whispered, " I am not wearing underwear."

I looked at her, "Neither am I."

My reply broke up Lynn. She was entirely caught off guard and laughed hysterically. I gave her a deadpan look, shook my head, and smiled at her. I only remember very little about the movie except for the petting, groping, and popcorn.

After the movie, we exited the theatre and climbed into the T-Bird. While starting the truck, Lynn reached over, grabbed my crotch, and said, "Now let the evening begin. 'No holds barred' sex. Pure Debauchery."

One thing about Lynn is that she comes straight to the point.

"We can go to a motel by the interstate or my place. My place is clean and comfortable, and the wine is chilled. Take your pick."

"You sold me on your place, and I drove there at warp speed like T-Bird was the Starship Enterprise."

The twenty-minute drive took about nine minutes. My place is a 1000 square foot house with a two-car garage. It is nothing fancy, but just where I live. As we entered Casa Jacob, Lynn asked, "Where's the bedroom?"

I replied, "It is the second door on the left. I'll get us some wine."

By the time I arrived at the bedroom with the wine, Lynn was naked and massaging her body, stopping at the strategic places.

"I see you started without me and are enjoying yourself. Would care for some wine," I said.

"Get your ass over here, I am horny and going crazy."

Her wish was my command. I dove head first between her thighs and proceeded to stick my tongue in her sweet, wet pussy. Lynn flinched and grabbed the back of my head by the hair. She was thrashing about and mumbled, "This feels so fucking fantastic. I have needed this all day and for the rest of my life."

Me, I was busy eating her pussy. Lynn was flowing like a mountain river in the springtime. My tongue ensured I did not miss a drop of her sweet nectar.

Lynn gasped, " Jacob, I don't want to climax yet. I need a good hard fuck."

Always give a lady what she wants; I came up for air and slid between her thighs. Lynn opened up her legs wide, and I plunged my manhood into her soaking wet cunt. By the look on her face, Lynn was enjoying every moment of our lovemaking. I felt her vagina muscles clamp down on my penis. I started hard thrusting into her womanhood. It felt and sounded like I was driving her through the bed. Her legs were like a pair of Vice Grips clamped around my waist. Lynn was thrashing around, and I was fucking her as hard as I could.

"Jacob, I am cumming."

My manhood could feel her body quivering, shaking as she reached her climax.

"Fuck yes," Lynn screamed as she raised her ass off the bed. My balls felt like they exploded as I blew my load. It was hot, sticky, and shot into her cunt.

With that fuck, I needed to lie down. I gently squeezed Lynn's hand and kissed her as I tried to breathe.

The two of us stared at the ceiling; Lynn said, " Sadly, this is ending. I have to depart tomorrow and don't want it to stop."

"Agree, we have to keep this long-distance relationship rolling. We have to email, text, and phone each other. We have to meet every three or four months. This can't stop," I told Lynn.

Lynn agreed, and we made some plans for the future. I asked Lynn, "Would you like me to drive you to the airport?"

"No, Samantha hasn't figured out what is happening. I'll let her take me. If you take me, I would want to avoid making a scene at the airport."

"You're right. Let's enjoy our time together before I take you back to Samantha's house."

We decided to stay in bed and cuddle. It was our way of recuperating after our lovemaking.

After about ninety minutes, I felt a beautiful act that was being performed on me. Lynn was kneeling next to me and giving my penis her undivided attention. Her warm, gentle, soft hand was sliding up and down my shaft in a soothing rhythmic motion.

Next, she bent over and engulfed my penis into her mouth. Her cock-sucking skills were spectacular.

Now, I was wide awake and experiencing Lynn's fellatio skills. In less than a minute, my mind was about to explode. She told me that yesterday was an appetizer and that today would be Lynn's dessert for me. Her mouth moved with ease down the shaft to the base of my cock.

Suddenly, Lynn told me to get out of bed. As I was standing in front of Lynn, naked, she stared me straight in the face and had my penis in her hand.

"A proper fellatio should be performed having the man standing and the woman on her knees. I intend to give you the greatest pleasure in the world," stated Lynn.

Lynn got down on her knees and again engulfed my cock with her mouth. She had hit the nail on the head; this way, it was magnificent. As she sucked me, I got to watch my penis slide into her mouth and then exit. Lynn enhanced the experience by looking up at me with my manhood in her mouth. She started playing with, tonguing, and kissing my balls. In my mind, I thought that this lasted for hours, but in reality, it was seven minutes. This was the most incredible seven minutes of my life. Her attention to my manhood was taking effect. My scrotum was starting to tighten just before letting everything go.

"Oh, fuck, Lynn, I'm cumming," I gasped.

I wanted to let her know that I was about to ejaculate so she wouldn't get a mouthful. When I shot my load, Lynn stayed for the finale. She swallowed every drop of jism.

"Lynn, as long as I live, I will always remember and never forget this moment." She looked at me and gave me a wink, "Glad you enjoyed it."

We got cleaned up. Neither of us was looking forward to our farewell. It was going to be tough. I looked into Lynn's eyes and told her to email, text, or phone me when she got home. We cried, hugged, and kissed at Samantha's front door. As I waved goodbye, our long-distance relationship was about to begin. Only time would tell, and the future held the answers.

Published 
Written by GrayGhost
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments