Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"This installment is #8 of the "Jacob and Lynn" saga. Please leave some comments, and thanks for reading my work."

Before I get to our fantasies, our lives have changed. The landlady sold us the house at a great price. Lynn works at an antique store two to four days a week, depending on the season. I bought an old pick-up that would have made Fred Sanford proud. It was a 2003 Ford Ranger with 196,000 miles, and I hope it will last two years. Its main job was to make deliveries for the antique store and do the hauling necessary for our home improvements. We were busting our asses to have a perfect life.

Unfortunately, our sex life slowed down to a snail's pace. One night, I couldn't sleep, and it was time for drastic action. It was time to go to "Fantasy Mountain"-remember, we're in Payson, not on an island. We were contemplating our sexual options.

"Jacob, one of my fantasies is some exhibitionism. I would find it exciting with you. Voyeurism intrigues me, or a combination of both sounds good. Spying on people without them knowing is stimulating."

"You know, Darlin', those are excellent choices, and I agree. However, I have given this subject much thought, and here are some more ideas. Remember the thumb drive that you sent me in Lake Tahoe? I still have it, watch it, and cherish it. I want to expand it and venture into video. No need for internet porn; we make our own. Videos of us making love with no-holds-barred would be magnificent. I wouldn't rule out blindfolds and some restraints. More still photos would be spectacular."

"You realize, Jacob, I only want to be with you. Swinging and sharing are fine for some people, but not for me. The video sounds fun; it must be private and "for our eyes only."

"I agree with you 100%. We must agree on everything, so let's set some guidelines."

"Well, the blindfold/sight deprivation is intriguing. How would a person be positioned? Standing, kneeling, on their stomach, back, or seated. Can I have pictures of you?" Lynn asked.

"It will be "dealer choice. This is where our mutual trust comes into play. I don't see a problem. I have another thought. What about the use of sex toys? Deal?"

"Sure, why not? I agree that this is going to be wild."

We drifted off to sleep, dreamt sexual thoughts, and returned to our mundane lives. Lynn and I would be busy getting our sex life back on track. Only time will tell if this idea will be a success.

I got busy with the film idea. Amazon and eBay have what you need: cameras, tripods, remote controls—no problem. The orders were arriving daily. Some of the orders were addressed to Lynn, and I had no idea what they were. I'll find out in due time.

The antique store slowed, and we had more time to go "junking." We searched thrift stores and yard sales for more furniture and fooled around when not shopping. We were returning to some of our old ways.

"Well, Jacob, do you think it's time to visit our fantasies and role-play scenarios?"

"Since you brought up the idea, we will start with a 'Ladies Choice'."

"Fantastic! I love that thought! We will start after lunch."

Lynn took me to our bedroom, had me strip naked, and lay down on the bed. She went to her dresser and removed a black satin blindfold plus four satin strips of cloth.

"Where did you get these?" I asked.

"I made them. Didn't you wonder what I was doing on the sewing machine?"

"This didn't cross my mind. I hope you made a blindfold for yourself."

"Don't worry; there is another one for me." Then, Lynn proceeded to tie me down in a "spread eagle" position on the bed. "Can you see anything, and are you comfortable in that position?"

"Yes to comfort, and No, it is like midnight in a deserted gold mine."

For the first few minutes, nothing happened. I could hear Lynn scurrying around and moving things. My penis was flaccid, but that was about to change. Lynn began her assault on me.

"Oh, Jacob, I have on the leather outfit you like—the vest, black stockings, and thigh-high stiletto leather boots with four-inch heels." She whispered in my ear.

My mind went into overdrive. I was visualizing Lynn in that outfit. That mental picture started a stirring in my manhood. Lynn spoke to me in a soft, raspy voice while blowing and sticking her tongue in my ear. I felt myself grinning and trying to break my restraints. Lynn was all over the room. On the bed, she was kneeling beside me on the floor, standing above my head, plus snuggling up next to me. She ensured the leather touched my bare skin when she got on and off the bed. My mind was full of all types of mental pictures.

I could smell the leather as my cock was being stimulated by a foreign object. Lynn was using a feather to stimulate my cock and scrotum. The feather had the desired effect as my cock was now at attention. After the feather attack, I felt her breasts touching my cock and then her tongue going up and down the shaft, with the tip stopping at the hole.

"Oh no, I'll never forget this day. I'll repay the favor when I can lead."

"You better hang in there, Stud, because the best is yet to follow."

Now, Lynn's mouth engulfed my cock. It took four passes with her sucking lips and teeth before she deep-throated me. I could feel my hands gripping the sheets as she continued to pleasure herself and me.

"Lynn, I am so close to cumming. I ache for you."

RoxyRosee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RoxyRosee

"Lynn whispered in a low voice, "I'm glad to know that because I'll give your manhood a rest. I'll make sure you don't blow your load too soon for my taste."

I caught my breath before Lynn shoved one of her nipples against my lips. My mouth opened and took the nipple in, and my tongue began to flick it. Lynn moaned as I took the nipple between my teeth. The more I attacked it with my tongue, the harder Lynn pushed into my mouth. After ten minutes of this breast play, she took her tit away from me as I was gasping for air.

As I was returning to some normalcy, I wondered what was next on her agenda. That query was quickly answered when she climbed on top of me and buried her cunt on my cock. Lynn was in one of her favorite positions, "Cowgirl," complete with boots, and had no problems sliding up and down. Her pussy was wet and wide open as she started to fuck my brains out. She was in total control of every move we made. I couldn't see what was happening; I could only feel it. She would slide down and have her vaginal muscles squeeze me on the way up. Lynn loved every second of it with a rhythm that was making me moan. She was getting the utmost pleasure from me being her "fuck toy." Lynn knew how to keep a smile on my face and pleasing me. She got off me, and I had not climaxed. She had a couple of hard tremors, but not the finale. Lynn still didn't release me or take off the blindfold. She climbed off me and continued her assault.

"Jacob, for being a great love, I will give you a warm, soothing sponge bath. I watched "YouTube" on how to administer one. You will be the first person that I have ever done this to. Yes, this is part of my fantasy."

I remember thinking. I hope the water is warm and not scalding hot. She started at my face by washing my forehead, cheeks, lips, and chin. Lynn did my arms, hands, hips, legs, and feet. She made sure not to touch my manhood. Lynn left the room with a fresh batch of warm water. Her touch was gently washing my scrotum, base, shaft, and cap. It was relaxing. She dried me off and perfumed my body with a men's cologne with an aroma she found enticing. I thought the fantasy was closing, but I was mistaken.

Lynn grasped my flaccid cock and began a beautiful hand job. My manhood was not finished but only resting until the next round. Her touch brought it back to attention. She continued her piston motion until it gave way to her oral fixation. My penis was revived and ready for Lynn's next move.

"Lynn, you're fucking and playing with my cumming. I have a hot load of jism ready whenever you want it."

"Patience, my Jacob, your end is near."

Lynn began a fellatio for the ages. She gently licked the sides, put the tip of her tongue in the hole, and nibbled the mushroom cap. I was grinding my teeth and hanging on for dear life. Her technique sent shivers up and down my spine.

Lynn whispered. "Jacob, I want you to cum in my mouth and give every drop of your jism. Don't hold back; I get wet just thinking about it."

"Lynn, my Darling, I am so ready that I hurt all over. I can't wait to shoot my seed into that wanton mouth. I love it when you talk dirty and follow through on your promises. When you drag your teeth over my shaft, I feel nothing but excitement generated by your oral talents. My balls are aching for your sweet tongue so they can empty every drop of cum into your greedy mouth. Don't miss a drop."

"So, you want me to swallow all of it," Lynn said coyly.

"Gawd, every last drop," I moaned.

Lynn went to work on bringing the session to a close. Within four minutes, with her sucking and biting my cock, the curtain was about to come down. My cock exploded with every drop of jism that I had in my body. Lynn eagerly swallowed the load with a small stream dripping from the corner of her mouth.

Sadly, this sexual marathon had come to an end. I survived the ordeal with a smile on my face. Lynn removed my blindfold and untied my restraints. I stared at the ceiling and caught my breath. My limbs were getting back their feeling. In reality, I was shot. I gazed to my left, and there was some elaborate video equipment.

"Where did the video outfit come from? Francis Ford Coppola or Steven Spielberg? Does this mean we now have "Instant Replay"?"

"My girlfriend, the photographer who helped me with the stills I sent you in Lake Tahoe, gave me a deal on it. We are now producers of our erotic home movies. She taught me how to operate everything online and was available to answer questions. By the way, Jacob, you look like you were hit by a train." replied Lynn.

"Gee, I wonder why. You sapped everything out of me. I felt better after the US Army's infiltration course. Also, you look somewhat frazzled, and a dollop of my cum seems to be a fitting piece of jewelry on your leather ensemble."

"Jacob, I love you very much and wouldn't trade you for any man on this earth. You are one of a kind, the best kind."

"Lynn, I love you too. You make me happy every second I think about you; our relationship is my whole world. I want you to remember something special; it's my turn to pick the fantasy next time."

Lynn looked at me, shook her head, and whispered, "Incurable." I just winked, took her into my arms, and fell asleep.

Jacob's will be Installment #9

Published 
Written by GrayGhost
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments